4.5

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Christine V.
Fuquay Varina, NC
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Car check up
Great service thank you again

FB
Frances B.
Lynchburg, VA
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Satisfied
Excellent customer service, timely service. Price of labor high for someone unemployed.
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 02/20/2020

Thank you for your recent service. We greatly appreciate your business, and your time in providing feedback. We will continue to work on our process and procedures, so that we can exceed your expectations and earn a 5 STAR on your next visit! If there's ever anything that I can do for you, please don't hesitate to contact me directly!

Sandra B.
Raleigh, NC
2011 Hyundai Elantra
02/19/2020 Category: Service
It was my first time there and the service was great.
Great place employees were great customer service was great.

Janet A.
Clayton, NC
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Father of owner
Very pleased
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you so much for your recent service visit, and your time in providing feedback!  I'm so glad that we were able to exceed your expectations.  We look forward to continuing to be your vehicle service provider and seeing you again next time!

QG
Quillian G.
Spring Lake, NC
2019 Hyundai Accent
Feels like home
Every time I have returned for service, it’s never an inconvenience. The staff is always courteous and eager to help. I live close to an hour away and still make the trip.

AA
Arlene A.
Excellent Customer Service
Have been going here for 8 years. Excellent customer service!! Took care of all my services in a professional & timely matter.

Carol B.
Gastonia, NC
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Scheduling was very easy and customer service was outstanding.

FM
Fronshelia M.
Holly Springs, NC
2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Family for life
I’ve been going to the Hyundai dealership for years. The staff, especially “Moose” is a joy to be around. Never had a problem there. They take care of me and my car. I’ll stick with them for years to come :)

Rochell W.
Greensboro, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Good Service Department
I like their service department. I forgot to inform them of a problem when I got there I later remember and they were still able to take care of it. Thanks Johnson Hyundai

Joye S.
Professional
They do a good job, personable, and trustworthy.

Holly Springs, NC
Reliable Service
As always , on time quality service.

Michael B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/16/2020 Category: Service
Painless, Efficient Service at Johnson Hyundai
Easy check-in, professional customer service, finished service ahead of schedule, reasonable pricing for service. Clean, comfortable customer waiting areas.

HP
Humienny P.
Angier, NC
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Johnson Hyundai
I didn't go to dealer for maint. or repair, but to get $ back because of litigation on my car. Luckily, Hyundai stood up to their error in misrepresenting the fuel economy. I really haven't had to repair my car after 7 years & almost 72000 miles. I've had a couple recalls & got them taken care of
They are accommodating. Have a nice sitting area. & goodies to munch on while you wait. Free wi-fi.
The parking though, is difficult. They handle it well.
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 02/17/2020

Thank you for your recent service.  We greatly appreciate your business, and your time in providing feedback.  We will continue to work on our process and procedures, so that we can exceed your expectations and earn a 5 STAR on your next visit!  If there's ever anything that I can do for you, please don't hesitate to contact me directly!

Chapel Hill, NC
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Beautiful clean store and unmatched service.
For years I bought many Hyundai products from a local dealer whose store was terrible and employees were a mess.

Then I found Johnson Hyundai. Even though its a 30 minute drive, I look forward to my return visits to see a business run the right way. Every time I leave the Johnson store I am amazed by: i) the efficiency of the employees; ii) the professionalism of the employees; and iii) the first class facility. I look forward to rewarding Johnson with many new car purchases in the future.
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 02/14/2020