4.5

07/07/2020 Category: Service
SERVICE ON MY 2009 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
ALWAYS GREAT SERVICE.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you so much for your recent service visit, and your time in providing feedback!  I'm so glad that we were able to exceed your expectations.  We look forward to continuing to be your vehicle service provider and seeing you again next time.

Judy B.
2020 Hyundai Kona
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Right on time
I arrived a little earlier than my appointment which didn't seem to be a problem. The service was completed in a timely manner and I was in my way

2012 Hyundai Genesis
07/06/2020 Category: Service
Unreasonable fluid change prices both labor/materials
See previous comments
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 07/07/2020

Thank you for your recent service visit.  I apologize for the experience that you had, we work very hard to asure each guest is taken care of properly.  I will be contacting you to discuss your concerns.

GN
Gerry N.
Knightdale, NC
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Went in for ac service
Great service fixed my ac under my warranty same day service. Thank you for your hard work love my car 2016 Tyson.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 07/03/2020

Thank you so much for your recent service visit, and your time in providing feedback! I'm so glad that we were able to exceed your expectations. We look forward to continuing to be your vehicle service provider and seeing you again next time.

AR
Anna R.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Took too long and no communication
I have used Johnson Hyundai service for 2 years now and this was the worst service I have received. Not sure what was going on. I have been in and out of there in an hour usually. I did the vehicle drop off for 7am. I received a curtesy call at 7:20am and was told my vehicle would be heading into the bay and should be done in two hours. I had not heard from the dealership so I called them at 11:00am. I had to leave a message, he called me right back. He said my vehicle should be good to go about 11:30am, so I headed on over. arrived at the dealership at 11:45am and was not asked if I could be helped. I had to ask an advisor at a desk for help. My car was not out yet. I ended up waiting until 12:05pm for my car. I then left at 12:10pm. My service was just an oil change, tire rotation and balance, and a state inspection. Should not have taken as long as it did.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 07/02/2020

Thank you for your recent service visit.  I apologize for the experience that you had, we work very hard to asure each guest is taken care of properly.  I will be contacting you to see what can be done to rectify your concerns.

BD
Brian D.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/30/2020 Category: Service
I went. They seen. My car was happy. What more can one ask for?
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 06/30/2020

KK
Kimberly K.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/28/2020 Category: Service
Everyone is so nice and takes time with there customer
The service person was nice on phone that set me up on the phone.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 06/29/2020

CD
Charles D.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
Excellent Service Experience
Very courteous and professional staff; informative and ready to answer questions. Issues were dealt with in a timely manner.

Angier, NC
Johnson Hyundai of Cary is a 5 star dealership
Good service as always

Chapel Hill, NC
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Review
Easy exchange of loaner vehicle while my car was repaired and it was fixed faster than projected. Kristen was easy to get hold of for any questions and updates.

VC
Valencia C.
Holly Springs, NC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Lady in the service department
The customer service from the lady in the service department was exceptional!

Peyton, CO
2020 Hyundai Venue
Smooth
The staff was accommodating and efficient. Was in and out in an hour max.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 06/24/2020

Thank you for your recent service. We greatly appreciate your business, and your time in providing feedback. We will continue to work on our process and procedures, so that we can exceed your expectations and earn a 5 STAR on your next visit!

Jennifer H.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Prompt and courteous service
The only thing that bothered me was that the man who drove my car up was not wearing a mask. I would recommend those personnel do so in the future.

Hillsborough, NC
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Back again! Still exceptional customer service and vehicle care
Easy to make and keep an appointment. Great service! I will be back

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Excellent communication regarding service of my vehicle.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 06/23/2020