4.6

03/01/2021 Category: Service
In and out fast
Fast service
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 03/01/2021

Thank you so much for your recent service visit, and your time in providing feedback!  I'm so glad that we were able to exceed your expectations.  We look forward to continuing to be your vehicle service provider and seeing you again next time.

Ronald B.
Raleigh, NC
02/27/2021 Category: Service
Guaranteed excellence every visit
It is rare in any company to find consistently excellent customer service and polite staff... I always leave this place with satisfaction and ease of mind that I was taken care of... As long as I own a Hyundai I will never go anyplace else.

Holly Springs, NC
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/27/2021 Category: Service
I have always received excellent service at Johnson Hyundai Cary.

Lillington, NC
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Service experience
excellent

Jerome R.
Louisburg, NC
02/23/2021 Category: Service
Very Happy With Service
We needed help, and Johnson Hyundai of Cary listened respectfully and provided us with a solution to our problem. They fixed our car, and each representative we encountered were kind and helpful.

John R.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/23/2021 Category: Service
Never Had a Bad Experience - Sales or Service
Title says it all. My purchase experience was great and I love my vehicle. I have had several routine service appointments and a recall repair, and all were handled professionally and within the time frames promised. The only ding I can give them is with the electronic service scheduling features. There seem to be various ways to schedule a service appointment without a phone call, but they don't seem to talk to each other or recognize the specifics of your vehicle. So I just make the phone call and the scheduling is over in a couple of minutes - and the dealership recognizes me from my caller ID, so actually better than the electronic solutions. So nothing worth pulling a star. I'm very happy with this dealership and plan to continue working with them over the life of my vehicle.

Rochell W.
Greensboro, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/22/2021 Category: Service
Service Department
Always friendly and keep you updated on your service
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 02/22/2021

Arthur S.
Fuquay Varina, NC
2020 Hyundai Tucson
02/21/2021 Category: Service
4th Hyundai from Johnson Hyundai
This is my fourth Hyundai I purchased and had serviced at Johnson Hyundai, all purchases and servicing was always great.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 02/22/2021

Angier, NC
2020 Hyundai Elantra
02/19/2021 Category: Service
Fast and efficient
Quick in and out during my recall appointment. No complaints.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 02/20/2021

GD
George D.
Angier, NC
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
02/16/2021 Category: Service
Easy scheduling, prompt service!
The service representative kept me informed of the progress of the work on my car. I waited at the dealership during the service, and I had a pleasant experience in the waiting area. One minor repair required them to order a part, but they called me four days later and said it had arrived, so I was able to schedule a follow-up appointment the very next day, at a time that was convenient for me. Overall, a good experience.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 02/17/2021

CF
Christopher F.
02/16/2021 Category: Service
Service Department Review
Mr. Garrett Edwards is a great guy to work with. He and the mechanics that I spoke with (Gary & Chris) are very personable and took excellent care of me.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 02/17/2021

RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 02/15/2021

Morrisville, NC
02/12/2021 Category: Service
Good.
Good car service but could be improved for service needed.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 02/12/2021

Thank you for your recent service. We greatly appreciate your business, and your time in providing feedback. We will continue to work on our process and procedures, so that we can exceed your expectations and earn a 5 STAR on your next visit!

Joseph D.
Morrisville, NC
02/12/2021 Category: Service
They understand what it takes to provide excellent customer service from the time you are greeted until you pay for your oil change. Everyone works as a team to ensure you have a great experience.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 02/12/2021