Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 3.9180336/5Overall Rating 3.9180336/5Overall Rating 3.9180336/5rating 3.9180336rating 3.9180336
Overall Rating 2.2950852/5Overall Rating 2.2950852/5rating 2.2950852rating 2.2950852rating 2.2950852

Ronald B.
Raleigh, NC
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Regular customer
I love the service department here. I always receive excellent customer service and they take care of every need and concern no matter how small or insignificant it might be. They always update me and keep me informed on the repairs or service being done and are kind and friendly.
I will never take my Tucson any place else.

Concord, NH
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Great car and great service

AC
Alice C.
Holly Springs, NC
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Great review
Excellent service in every way.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Great managers who listen to the customers concerns complains with an empathy.
The customers satisfaction is their major focus.

02/14/2019 Category: Service
My recent visit and how I felt about to it.
Please train customer representaentived to treat the customers with courtesy and decently not as a person came out for hand outs or Dole. I am sure lot of them are nice dedicated employees . It is better to have orientation sessions every so often to refresh their understanding on proper customer relations.
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for your recent service visit here at Johnson Hyundai. I will be contacting you this morning to further discuss your experience and see what I can do to make it right.

JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you again for taking the time to not only discuss your experience, but to give advice based on your own professional experience.  We will definitely be implementing some changes to keep our team focused and working hard on providing the exceptional customer service that we are known for and are proud to be recognized for!  Please feel free to contact me anytime if there's anything else that I can ever do for you!

Clayton, NC
Weren’t honest about repairs
Just flat out lied about what needed to be fixed on my vehicle.
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for your recent service to Johnson Hyundai. I will contact you this morning for more information. I will definitely make this right!

JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to discuss your experience with me.  I again sincerely apologize for the lack of communication.  Things could've been completely different if the conversation would've went correctly, and for that I take full responsibility.  You should've know what all we did, and why the recommendations were made, along with the breakdown of details, before you ever left.  I will be coaching and training, not only this advisor, but all of my staff, on over communicating to prevent these issues in the future.  I have documented your account per our conversation.  If you need anything at all, please feel free to contact me directly!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very pleased!
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for your most recent service visit here at Johnson Hyundai of Cary!  We greatly appreciate your business, and your time in providing feedback!  We all love to read the comments of our guests, as it motivates us all to continue to work hard and provide exceptional customer service. We look forward to continuing to be your vehicle service provider.

Hope Mills, NC
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Lost ability to use hands free calling with upgrade
Part of my recent service was a software upgrade. I have an older phone and now I can no longer use my Bluetooth because my contacts won’t download.
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 02/14/2019

Thank you for your most recent service visit here at Johnson Hyundai of Cary!  We greatly appreciate your business, and your time in providing feedback!  I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience of the update changing your ability to use Bluetooth with your current phone.  There are, at times, updates available through the phone companies that will correct that issue.  I would recommend reaching out to your cell phone carrier and asking if this is a possibility.  I will also keep an eye out for additional radio updates on our end, and let you know if another becomes available.

ST

KR
Kristin R.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Service was great
The service manager was great. I had a battery replaced in my Tuscon.They made it so easy and I was in and out very quickly.

Great Staff - wonderful Service
I was in and out so fast and non a weekend to boot!

Tim M.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Mariah Sammartino is an awsome service rep.
Mariah makes sure each service visit goes smoothly. Simply said, this is why I continue to get my car serviced here.

Timely Service
The staff are very courteous and professional. The estimated time of my wait was spot on and I appreciated that.
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for your most recent service visit here at Johnson Hyundai of Cary.  We greatly appreciate your business, and your time in providing feedback!  I apologize for the excessive amount of people that you had to speak with.  We do have a series of checks and balances that is in place to prevent incorrect time or repair quotes.  I will look into streamlining this process.

PR
Pamela R.
Raleigh, NC
02/11/2019 Category: Service
I'm very impressed with not only the service to my vehicle; but also the improvement in the customer service provided by the Hyundai associates. Thanks again!!

SL
Scott L.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Mix feelings
My wife and I love the car, our sale person and our manager but not so much of the service department. Took too darn long to finally replace the bad part.
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for your most recent service visit here at Johnson Hyundai of Cary!  We greatly appreciate your business, and your time in providing feedback.  I sincerely apologize for the extended time it took in getting the vehicle properly diagnosed, and repaired.  We do thank you for your patience through the process!  Please feel free to contact me directly to schedule future services.

Jerry F.
Service 2013 Sonata
This dealership is fantastic. They get you in on time, get a diagnosis in a timely manner, and get back to you quickly.

Clayton, NC
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Convenient and easy
No complaints. Keep up the good work.

Raymond M.
Fuquay Varina, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/09/2019 Category: Service
My wife and I love being part of the Johnson Hyundai of Cary family
Since buying two Hyundai Tucson Limiteds in 2010 and getting all our service for both vehicles from Johnson Hyundai of Cary, we've been hooked and loved being a part of the Johnson Hyundai of Cary family. We've purchased 2 more vehicles since then, a 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited and a 2018 Hyundai Tucson Limited. Johnson Hyundai of Cary provides our service for maintenance and we love their quality of service and care.

RE
Robert E.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness and never give up attitude.
It took over 30 days to get the parts and solve the problems but their persistence was rewarded.

FP
Frank P.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Engine replaced under extended warranty.
Very happy that Hyundai extended the engine warranty on my car. The car shut down on the highway with no warning, engine replaced with no hassle. Very grateful. But you did not finish the coolant fill. Big oops.
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for your most recent service visit here at Johnson Hyundai of Cary. We greatly appreciate your continued business and value your time in providing feedback! We will continue to work on our process so that we can improve our service and earn a 5 Star with your next visit!
Please feel free to contact me directly with any additional information about your visit that may help us better your future services.
I sincerely apologize for not getting your coolant level corrected after getting the air pockets removed.  If you would like, please feel free to stop in at your convenience and let us recheck all of your fluids.

DT
Daniel T.
Garner, NC
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Service Advisor
Nathan is great! Accommodates me with the first appointment of the day that I need!