Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5Overall Rating 4.41/5rating 4.41

Overall Rating 3.7450976/5Overall Rating 3.7450976/5Overall Rating 3.7450976/5rating 3.7450976rating 3.7450976
Overall Rating 2.2352941/5Overall Rating 2.2352941/5rating 2.2352941rating 2.2352941rating 2.2352941

Raleigh, NC
2013 Hyundai Equus
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Fletcher., Service Adviser
Fletcher, Service Adviser, the best! Only suggests services really needed. Great Customer Service! The main reason I continue to come back is Fletcher!
Justin M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 10/21/2018

Thank you for your most recent service visit here at Johnson Hyundai of Cary. We greatly appreciate your continued business and value your time in providing feedback! I'm glad that we have been able meet, and exceed your expectations! We look forward to continuing to be your vehicle service provider.

John P.

TA
Teresa A.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Very good service
Personal attention and reliable service

FA
Felica A.
Knightdale, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Always a pleasure...
Always a pleasure doing business with Hyundai in Cary NC. Customer service care about my concerns, they're pleasant, and the job gets done quickly and efficiently!

WJ
William J.
Durham, NC
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Takes appointment and less waiting
Know your car is being serviced by Hyandui trained mechanics

2016 Hyundai Genesis
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Went for oil and filter change, everything was done in less than 30 mins. excellent greeting on arrival

Michelle G.
Durham, NC
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Always a Pleasure
Always a pleasure to deal with the service advisors. They give great information and are always willing to answer questions.
Justin M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 10/19/2018

Justin M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 10/18/2018

Jeffrey W.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
*****
Efficient really good customer service

Carthage, NC
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Johnson Hyundai of Cary goes above and beyond. When I needed to schedule a service appointment, staff was courteous and helpful in scheduling an appointment convenient for me. The Service technician was informative and pleasant. The salesman who originally sold me the car was kind enough to take the time to speak with me to make sure everything was going well. Thank you!

Wake Forest, NC
2013 Hyundai Veloster
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Best experience I have had with you after several less than good experiences. I came on the wrong day by mistake and you were able to fit me in. Also the work done was for a reasonable price. Thank you for the excellent service

Holly Springs, NC
2016 Hyundai Accent
Good fast service
Good & fast service

Apex, NC
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Fast and efficient and friendly staff!

Joye S.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Great service and very pleasant people.
Review title.

2008 Hyundai Elantra
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Very professional and thorough work
Very Happy with service and quality of work

Prompt and friendly
Prompt and friendly service from everyone I encountered.

YL
Yue L.
Good Service
Got my Hyundai serviced with oil change and state inspection. The service staff Mike was friendly and willing to answer my questions. The job was done quickly.
Justin M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 10/15/2018

Sherry S.
Willow Spring, NC
10/12/2018 Category: Service
The service rep.
Mike Brookins was very polite and professional in his manner. He listened to my complaint and explained what was happening. He then authorized a loaner car because part was not in stock
Justin M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 10/12/2018

BA
Beverly A.
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Work time not wasted
A working office was made available while waiting and sound could not be heard. Coffee was available.
Justin M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 10/12/2018