Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5rating 4.42

Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5Overall Rating 3.800002/5rating 3.800002rating 3.800002
Overall Rating 2.2592604/5Overall Rating 2.2592604/5rating 2.2592604rating 2.2592604rating 2.2592604

AD

DA
Dwen A.
2012 Hyundai Accent
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Great place to get my car taken care of
I enjoying going to Johnson Hyundai because it’s clean, well lit, a relaxing environment and I never feel as though my car is getting over serviced. The service managers do a very professional job of taking care of my Accent without doing unnecessary work.

Jean S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Great service! Thank you Mike Brookins!
Mike Brookins did an outstanding job! He was polite, professional, and did his best to make a complicated service situation with our vehicle as painless as possible. We highly recommend Mike and Johnson Hyundai.

Clayton, NC
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Although I was inconvenienced by having to have my car towed due to a dead battery after having my new car for just over 2 weeks, they were very quick and efficient. The only thing I can recommend after service is to maybe have my windshield and back window cleaned. Other than that, I have no complaints.

Mohammad H.
Engine replaced
Professionals
Justin M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for your continued business here at Johnson Hyundai of Cary!  We truly appreciate having you as a valued guest.  Customer service is our top priority, and your feedback helps us to not only meet, but exceed the expectations of yourself, and all of our visitors.  We look forward to continuing to be your vehicle service provider.

Good Visit - Great Warranty
I brought my car in for service and I found out that it was completely covered by the warranty. This was something I was so happy about (because it's the holidays and money is tight).
Justin M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 12/14/2018

DJ
Douglas J.
2015 Hyundai Equus
12/13/2018 Category: Service
They took care of me right away

Morris W.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Always Satisfied
I'm always satisfied with the total experience

AP
Angel P.
Morrisville, NC
2018 Hyundai Kona
Excellent, Awesome, Personal Service
This was my first time receiving service from this location: it was an exceptional experience. I plan to return again!

Alan S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Vehicle Service Experience
My experience at Johnson Hyundai of Cary with regard to service continues to be very positive. The place is clean and seems to operate effeciently. The work is discussed before being done and is completed in a timely manner. I don't feel like I am pressured to have work done and that the prices charged are fair.

Stefan M.
Oil Change
Ive been coming to Johnson Hyundai since I moved to Raleigh. Ive had an awesome experience here they are always nice and excellent at their work. Will continue to go here for any other issues.

CD
Charles D.
Durham, NC
Great dealership
Always on time and complete

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Santa Fe Service
The service was excellent and timely as I had to wait on my car. Everyone was very nice and accommodating. My bill was very reasonable.

EH
Elizabeth H.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Took forever, but snow was iminent, so inconclusive
First oil change here and it was free as per their guarantee when i bought it from them for x number of free oil changes but it took 2 hours!!! I understand an unusual snowstorm was due to hit the next day but I scheduled the appointment a week and a half earlier before anyone knew that expecting it to take about 1/2 an hr as that is what my last Hyundai dealership guaranteed. If they keep this up when a snowstorm is not iminent I will not continue coming once my free oil changes are up.
Justin M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for your most recent service visit here at Johnson Hyundai of Cary.  We greatly appreciate your business, and your time in providing feedback.  I sincerely apologize for your excessive wait time.  This is definitely not the norm.  I will personally ensure this doesn't happen to you, or any other guest, no matter what the weather conditions, ever again.  I will reach out to you later today to further discuss this issue.

Thanks again.  I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Maureen W.
Morrisville, NC
Excellent job done.
The service was excellent. The representative gave very good customer service.

Service Visit
Always professional and friendly.

RN
Roswitha N.
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
12/11/2018 Category: Service
great place to get your car pampered
Making reservations for service is very easy, I always get the time I request, the staff is very helpful and efficient
the service requested is always done in the estimated time and the waiting area is very comfortable and the snacks provided
are very delicious and plentiful. I also am always advised of what the future need of my car will be, so I can plan ahead.

LD
Lois D.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Great employees always make you feel welcome.
I took my car in for an oil change and a change of anti freeze and coolant. My waiting time was less than expected and I got time to see some employees who for the past 10 years since my wife Lois and I got out first car at Johnson have become goood friends. We recommend Johnson Hyundai to everyone.

12/08/2018 Category: Service
I waited for the car and it didn't take long
courteous and efficient

CR
Clifford R.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Johnson Hyundai Service is the Best
Johnson's customer service from drop-off, to consultation, to departure is the best.