4.6

Barbara B.
Morrisville, NC
Excellent service & maintenance
I’ve been bringing my Sonata to Johnson Hyundai for service & maintenance for the past two years. The staff is very professional and friendly. They make recommendations to keep my Sonata in good repair but they don’t try to make me spend thousands on unnecessary maintenance. I trust them & never feel like they’re trying to take advantage of me. They make me feel like a valued customer.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 06/11/2021

Thank you so much for your recent service visit, and your time in providing feedback!  I'm so glad that we were able to exceed your expectations.  We look forward to continuing to be your vehicle service provider and seeing you again next time.

Chapel Hill, NC
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Top notch repairs
The repairs done on my vehicle were top notch.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 06/11/2021

Thank you for your recent service. We greatly appreciate your business, and your time in providing feedback. We will continue to work on our process and procedures, so that we can exceed your expectations and earn a 5 STAR on your next visit!

John M.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
06/10/2021 Category: Service
Came to the right place.
I was pleasantly surprised at how friendly and through the staff was at this service center. Was kept up to date on the progress of when my vehicle would be ready.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 06/10/2021

SG
Skylar G.
Spring Hope, NC
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/08/2021 Category: Service
Love Love Love Johnson Hyundai of Cary !!
This is by far the best dealership location out of the four i have visited in NC
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 06/08/2021

Great

2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/06/2021 Category: Service
State safety Inspection
Brought my vehicle in for annual State Inspection and they also did a necessary computer flash

BG
Bernardo G.
Durham, NC
2020 Hyundai Tucson
06/04/2021 Category: Service
Long wait time
Scheduled oil change appointments take 2+ hours. Would recommend as a dealer, but not as a place to get service with long wait times.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 06/07/2021

Thank you for your recent service visit.  I apologize for your experience.  We will be contacting you to discuss

John K.
Fuquay Varina, NC
2021 Hyundai Tucson
The long oil change
Almost two hrs for oil change.

Cary, NC
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/04/2021 Category: Service
the people are pleasant
the people are nice eg jeff etc r pleasant

pleasant people
pleasant stafff

RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 06/04/2021

Thank you so much for your recent rescore of your service experience.  We at Johnson Hyundai really do appreciate great guests like you.  We look forward to your next service visit

David R.
Clayton, NC
It’s a ok place
It was a okay experience other then me checking in and then not having me on their system for a appointment even though I had a appointment and made me look dumb in front of others and chucking

Clayton, NC
2019 Hyundai Elantra
05/31/2021 Category: Service
Service and personnel were amazing and promptly. Returned my car clean and had it ready out front. Compared to other Hyundai’s I will choose this one first always for their service quality and how quickly the turn around is!

LE
Lou E.
Angier, NC
2013 Hyundai Veloster
05/31/2021 Category: Service
Great Place
I always take my car here to get serviced. Jeremy especially is always helpful!

John M.
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
05/30/2021 Category: Service
Fast Service
It was a fast an pleasant experience. Thanks

LG
Larry G.
Fuquay Varina, NC
2020 Hyundai Palisade
05/30/2021 Category: Service
The service writer
On time and always a pleasure to go there always in good manner. Keeping their word is a big reason we go there