4.5

Sanford, NC
10/29/2020 Category: Service
Recent preventive maintenance visit
Quality efficient service with a smile !
DOUGLAS M. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 10/29/2020

Thank you so much for your recent service visit, and your time in providing feedback!  I'm so glad that we were able to exceed your expectations.  We look forward to continuing to be your vehicle service provider and seeing you again next time.

2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/28/2020 Category: Service
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 10/28/2020

GL
Gail L.
10/26/2020
Purchase new Santa Fe
Working with Joe Potter was a pleasure. He was very helpful and answered all my questions without being pushy. He helped me get a price I am very satisfied with. I will recommend Joe to my family and friends, Thanks to Joe I have a new Hyundai Santa Fe.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 10/27/2020

2016 Hyundai Veloster
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Always a pleasant experience!
Fast, friendly, and professional service! Feels like they genuinely care for their customers and quality of service provided!
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 10/26/2020

Thank you for your recent service. We greatly appreciate your business, and your time in providing feedback. We will continue to work on our process and procedures, so that we can exceed your expectations and earn a 5 STAR on your next visit!

Durham, NC
2020 Hyundai Palisade
10/23/2020 Category: Service
First time
It was my first time here after moving to the area. Tried another dealership first, but changing to Johnson has proven to be the best choice. The dealership is located in an area that is easy to get in and out of and the building is clean and bright. Personnel was professional and friendly. The waiting area was quite pleasant. No coffee or anything right now due to the virus, but I think they had water available. The work was done in a timely manner and my car was returned the way it was when I brought it in - clean! I will definitely be returning.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 10/23/2020

AA
Atina A.
Durham, NC
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Fast service- did not wait long
I always go to the Durham Hyundai, but I needed to go to Cary. The staff was friendly and very helpful. I was in and out within an hour and I appreciate that.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 10/22/2020

Excellent Customer Service

Charles B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/20/2020 Category: Service
I had routine maintenance performed and as always, very efficient.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Recall Problem Fixed
The crew are very nice and knowledgeable on things. Thanks to Mr Benjamin who helped me get my car in and out after getting a recall part fixed on my Hyundai Elantra 2012.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Trial service
Was okay for an oil change and tire rotation.

DT
Dexter T.
Clayton, NC
This location has integrity
This Hyundai servicing location cares about getting it right, if they can’t then they are eager to make things right as soon as possible! That’s the best thing you can ask for in a company. Highly recommend due to their customer service.

Unhappy Customer
I basically wasted money. I went in for a wheel alignment because the vehicle pulls to the right on its own while driving. When I picked up the vehicle I’m told everything looks good on the car. Well right after I leave and start driving down the road the vehicle is still pulling to the right. I come back to the dealership and they take a second look and turn around to tell me I need four new tires for over $400! Why didn’t the technician tell me that up front if he knew the wheel alignment would be useless? I ended up leaving with my problem unresolved, I wasted 3 hours and lost $100.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 10/20/2020

Thank you for your recent service visit.  I apologize for your experience.  We will be contacting you to discuss.

RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 10/20/2020

Thank you so much for your recent rescore of your service experience.  We at Johnson Hyundai really do appreciate great guests like you.  We look forward to your next service visit.

2011 Hyundai Elantra

Larry G.
Fuquay Varina, NC
2020 Hyundai Palisade
10/16/2020 Category: Service
All staff and technicians and maintenance service personnel
Great service from check in to returning the car.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 10/16/2020

Jean S.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
10/10/2020 Category: Service
LOVE THIS PLACE!!!
Awesome and quick service (depending on what you’re getting done).
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 10/12/2020

Apex, NC
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Great power train warranty if you don’t have to use it
This is the 3rd time I have returned to dealership with questions about a total lack of power at highway speed when trying to pass. This car is not safe and Hyundai will not stand behind their product.
RANDALL B. from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 10/09/2020