4.5

Overall Rating 4.144442/5Overall Rating 4.144442/5Overall Rating 4.144442/5Overall Rating 4.144442/5rating 4.144442
Overall Rating 2.2555527/5Overall Rating 2.2555527/5rating 2.2555527rating 2.2555527rating 2.2555527

FA
Frances Jo A.
Hollister, NC
2011 Hyundai Equus
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Service Customer Service Rep
Mr. Mose is Awesome and makes sure our car is checked from bumper to bumper. He is very professional and kind. He assigned Mr. Josh the mechanic to our car who found the problem with our wheel. We have taken our car in several times about this wheel issue and we have been dealing with this since 2017 the day we bought the car. The other mechanics could not diagonos it. But Super Mechanic Josh found it. Also,
My husband and I drive 200 Miles round trip to have our vehicle service there and the next time we want to buy a car we will go to this location.
Thank you guys so much. Many blessings,
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you so much for your recent service visit! We greatly appreciate your business, and your time in providing feedback!  We work very hard to make sure our customer service is second to none.  Receiving 5-Star surveys and reading positive feedback let's us know that we are doing a great job and encourages us to keep doing what we're doing!

Thanks again!  If you ever need anything, or aren't completely satisfied, please contact me directly!

Kevin B.
Fuquay Varina, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Recall needs met
They took care of all three recalls as well as checked my car all over, fixed a couple of issues I had. Very friendly and informative. They let me know what the cost was going to be before proceeding with any repairs I had done.

Durham, NC
Timely and competent service
I had an appointment and after a few minutes of arriving my car was being serviced. The repair was done promptly and properly. No annoying attempts to sell additional services. That's my definition of a perfect repair: quickly in and out with the problem solved and no long list of what else is wrong with the vehicle. Great job Johnson Hyundai of Cary!

Mark G.
Raleigh, NC
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Simply the best
The attention to detail, the efficiency, and the courtesy are what will keep me coming back. That and the fact that Hyundai is an exceptional car. I really love my new Sonata!
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 11/13/2019

Carl B.
Graham, NC
scheduled maintenance
Always courteous, friendly and helpful. Any additional service recommendations are sincere and required.
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 11/13/2019

Jeffrey M.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Amazing Dealership Service a year and a half after my purchase!
Had transmission work done under warranty, amazing shop crew and amazing dealership. Always painless and helpful!

Robert H.
Sanford, NC
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
GREAT PLACE TO GET CAR SERVICED
WE HAVE BEEN COMING TO YOU SINCE 2010 AND WE HAVE BEEN VERY HAPPY. WE HAVE NOT HAD ANY PROBLEMS. THIS TIME WE HAD TO CLEAN SOME KIND OF GREASE OFF THE HUB CAPS. NOW WE ARE HAPPY WITH THE SERVICE WE'LL BE BACK. THE SERVICE PERSON JUST NEEDS TO MAKE SURE THAT HE CLEANS UP AFTER HIS SELF.
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for your recent service.  We greatly appreciate your business, and your time in providing feedback.  We will work on our attention to detail and make sure that there are no spots or messes left behind, so that we can exceed your expectations and earn a 5 STAR on your next visit!

I will notate your account to get a free car wash on your next visit as well.

Clayton, NC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2019 Category: Service
The friendly atmosphere and attention to me as a customer was great
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for your recent service.  We greatly appreciate your business, and your time in providing feedback.  We will continue to work on our process and procedures, so that we can exceed your expectations and earn a 5 STAR on your next visit!

VN
Virginia N.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service at Johnson Hyundai
I have always had great service here!

VB
Victor B.
Durham, NC
Johnson Hyundai
Terrible initial contact response
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for your recent service visit.  We greatly appreciate your business, and your time in providing feedback.  I apologize for the issue of getting transfered around when trying to schedule an appointment.  Our direct line to our appointment center is (919)447-3935 and your advisor's direct line is (919)447-3942.  You may also email us at servicejhc@johnsonhyundaiofcary.com or swrightington@johnsonhyundaiofcary.com.  The other option would be for you to contact me directly, as I am always willing to schedule appointments.  My direct line is (919)447-3941 and my email is jmayercsik@johnsonhyundaiofcary.com.

Please let me know if there's ever anything else that I can do for you!  Thanks again!

Jenna S.
Sanford, NC
2010 Hyundai Elantra

Personal service
I went to Johnson Hyundai with a problem but wasn't happy with the results. I recieved several calls asking what they could do to resolve the problem. My husband & I were very pleased with the results. They took me being unhappy very seriously. We didn't feel like just a number.
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for your recent service visit.  I will personally look deeper into this and contact you to let you know what I find out.

JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you so much! I'm glad we could get this resolved for you!

TA
Teresa A.
Cary, NC
2008 Hyundai Elantra
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Check up service
Great service and attention.

Morrisville, NC
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Service with Spencer
Spencer the service specialist was excellent. Very professional, well informed and kind gentleman. Thank you for help in helping us get our vehicle fixed safely and your genuine help.

MT
Melody T.
Pittsboro, NC
2019 Hyundai Kona
Excellent Servicr
On time. Did everything and a pleasure to work with.

Willow Spring, NC
Review
Not favorable this time.
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 11/09/2019

Thank you for your recent service visit. I will reach out to you Monday and get this resolved myself immediately! I apologize for the frustration and lack of proper communication on or end.

Thanks again! I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Awesome service!
I was kept updated throughout my appointment and was able to have the mechanic fix additional issues that were identified without too much extra time there. Staff were phenomenal with my infant daughter and kept her entertained while my knowledgeable service rep summarized the work that was done and helped me find promotions to reduce my cost.

Janet D.
Pittsboro, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Reason to buy Hyundai
When I became single at 69, I decided to trade in my Hummer - the large one - for another ride. Safety was important and equal in importance was reliability. A friend of 60 years had bought 3 Hyundai models because of the Cary service. Fast forward and I bought two 2012 Santa Fe's (for me and my daughter) and one 2017.

Needless to say, I continue to be impressed with the service and safety items on the later cars. I intend to by a 2020 next year.

Great job in an industry not always known for its quality. Janet Parker Doublier
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you so much for your recent service visit here at Johnson Hyundai of Cary!  We greatly appreciate your business, and value your time in providing feedback!  Our aim is to always provide a 5 STAR experience, and knowing that we have achieved that level motivates us to continue to work hard on our customer service.  If there's ever anything that we can do for you in the future, please don't hesitate to ask!  We look forward to continuing to be your vehicle service provider.

GM
Gilbert M.
Clayton, NC
2014 Hyundai Tucson
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Johnson Hyundai
Normally I dislike going to a dealership for service, but Johnson Hyundai was great. The service advisor (Josh) was knowledgeable, and the whole experience was handled very efficiently.
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 11/08/2019

JJ
Janet J.
Raleigh, NC
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
My service tech was great and honored a free tire rotation coupon that I received from another Hyundai Dealership
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 11/06/2019

LR
Lynne R.
Chapel Hill, NC
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Choose Johnson Hyundai in Cary
This dealership knows how to take care of their customers. You are assigned a person who goes over what needs to be done, explains any concerns and keeps you updated. In addition, nice waiting area with snacks and a shuttle service to local shopping if you choose not to wait.
JUSTIN M., Service Manager from Johnson Hyundai of Cary responded on 11/06/2019