DEBORAH G.
Hyundai Tucson
07/02/2020
Last, friendly, honest
I would and have recommended Jones to all my Family and friends, most of my family in the area go to Jones and there very happy,

RK
Rich K.
Chevrolet Suburban
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Rich said he is very pleased, they are very honest and he has already recommended someone.

Angela S.
Enfield, CT
Saturn L200
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Angela said she is very satisfied with the service.
PAUL H. from Jones Automotive Service responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you for your review Angela. It means a lot to us to know that our customers are satisfied with our service.

Matthew R.
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Matthew said he would recommend this business.
PAUL H. from Jones Automotive Service responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you for yourecommendation Matthew. Our business depends on our wonderful customers spreading the word about how much they like our business.

DT
DOUG T.
Glastonbury, CT
Oldsmobile Aurora
06/05/2020
Paul Hechenbleikner is well skilled and trustworthy. He does not overcharge at all.
The best Automotive Repair Company in Connecticut.
PAUL H. from Jones Automotive Service responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you for your review Doug. It means a lot to know that our customers know that we are trustworthy. We work hard to let our customers know that we are an automotive repair shop that you can depend on.

James D.
Hartford, CT
Honda Civic Coupe
06/05/2020 Category: Service
James said it would be nice if there was a waiting area outside.
PAUL H. from Jones Automotive Service responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you for  your review James. I am sorry that our waiting area is closed because of Covid 19. I wish we could provide a waiting area outside, but that is why we ask our customers to drop off their vehicles because we are not using the waiting area at this time and we do realize that it isn't always possible to drop off you vehicles.

GC
GARY C.
Unionville, CT
BMW 533i
06/04/2020
Fixed AC
Found a leak and quickly repaired it. Paul is the best.
PAUL H. from Jones Automotive Service responded on 07/01/2020

Thank your for your review Gary.  Paul has been at this shop since 1977 and has been doing A/C installs and repairs since then. As he likes to say at this time of year, "he eats, sleeps and breathes A/C".

JV
Joe V.
06/02/2020 Category: Service
Joe said the staff provided a great job, quick and reasonable. He also stated that he was very happy with the staff.
PAUL H. from Jones Automotive Service responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you for your review Joe. We always try to be quick with our service and to keep the prices reasonable. We also always try to treat our customers the way that we would like to be treated.

MARNIE L.
Rocky Hill, CT
06/01/2020
Paul and Marie! Awesome honest people
Great place, honest people and fair prices. I’ll never go anywhere else
PAUL H. from Jones Automotive Service responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you for your review Marnie. We work very hard to treat our customers the way that we would like to be treated.

NY
NATE Y.
Vernon Rockville, CT
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/30/2020
Professional and knowledgeable
Brought my car in because the AC was blowing warm air. When I picked it up, the AC was amazing. After hours drop off and pick up, OEM parts used, and I felt like I left my vehicle in very capable hands. Thanks for everything!
PAUL H. from Jones Automotive Service responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you for your review Nate. We have been doing A/C at this shop since 1956. Our main goal is to make our customers happy and let them know that we care about them and their vehicles.

Michael B.
05/27/2020
Time Estimates & Price Kept Increasing
New vehicle check supposed to last 1-1/2 hours; took two hours, then noticed additional item only after gave me walk through. Work was supposed to last 2 1/2 - 3 hours; took 4. I'm sorry, estimate high and hope for the best. This way it was one disappointment after another and I literally sat in waiting room from 8am until 3pm in afternoon; and the original complaint "clicking noise/rattle" still persisted afterwards. Same with price; started out 4-600; I added a 200 in additional work, but "I just found this" after something was done...and walked out 1k lighter.
People were great and very, very friendly...so that was incentive to stay with them and try again. Today tried to schedule appt to get some plugs, air filter, headlights, and a radiator flush and ac charge; but "refused" because "I bought parts"(that's because I wanted all high-end parts and not just NAPA stuff). So after dropping $1,000 prior would not help with this to prep car for summer. Talk about "take the money & run"...VERY disappointed!! A real kick in the b@lls if you know what I mean. I mean really, at $125hr labor I was not looking for a handout, but not mechanically inclined so figured garage I just gave $1,000+ business to would help install items. How cold can you get? Just because I won't give parts business to NAPA buddies? Just not right and a real slap in the face.
PAUL H. from Jones Automotive Service responded on 07/01/2020

Michael, I am sorry to hear that you feel this way. First, as far as the repair, we give you an estimate, not a final bill. We always recommend that our customers drop off their vehicles because some times it takes longer that we estimate, but we don't charge them any more time if it takes us longer. Second, our hourly rate is $109.65, not $125/ hour. Third, as far as not putting in your parts, there are not many shops that will do that any more because the State of Connecticut makes us responsible for your parts if we put them in so we don't do it because of that reason. If you want to be mad at someone, you can blame it on the State.

OR
Oliver R.
Cadillac CTS
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Oliver said this business's customer service is good and he would recommend them for service.
PAUL H. from Jones Automotive Service responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you Oliver. We work very hard to listen to our customers about what their problems are then talk to them about what we found.

WD
William D.
05/21/2020 Category: Service
William said he recommends this facility.
PAUL H. from Jones Automotive Service responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you for your recommendation William. Our buiseness depends on our customers spreading the word about how much they like our shop.

MARGARET L.
Hebron, CT
05/20/2020
Great shop
Very service oriented, quality work and honest - provides options and works with you.
PAUL H. from Jones Automotive Service responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you for your review Margaret. We work very hard to work with our customers to try to do the repair that works best for them.

RT
ROSALIE T.
05/16/2020
Jones Automotive provided me with excellent service. Very knowledgeable staff. Great customer service.
PAUL H. from Jones Automotive Service responded on 05/18/2020

Thank you for your review Rose, it is always great to see you. We always try to give our customers the service that we would like get ourselves. Our shop manager and staff have over 60 yrs of experience together and we love to pass on our knowledge to our customers.