Overall Rating 3.7499975/5Overall Rating 3.7499975/5Overall Rating 3.7499975/5rating 3.7499975rating 3.7499975
Overall Rating 1.5000025/5rating 1.5000025rating 1.5000025rating 1.5000025rating 1.5000025

CF
C F.
04/15/2018
Purchase a vehicle
We have purchased a few cars in our lifetime and these guys act like they could care less about selling a vehicle. They haven’t even tried calling us back. We are seriously looking to purchase a vehicle and they just don’t care.

CR
Carol R.
Saint Regis, MT
03/09/2018
Car Buying Experience
As a retired couple, we were not looking forward to the experience of purchasing a newer hi tech car. Mike Lannaghan, Product Specialist, at Kalispell Toyota lead us through the entire experience; the the test drive, car trade in, financing, and finally driving away in a beautiful, newer, high tech vehicle. Thanks to Mike and the other professional staff, we feel confident that we understand our safer, amazing, hi tech car and give them all the highest rating. To top it off, we left an item in our trade-in car, and they immediately mailed it to us. We will definitely be utilizing Kalispell Toyota for servicing our cars and trucks, and we will no longer dread the car buying experience.

LL
Leo L.
02/27/2018
Excellent experience buying a car.
I had a very nice experience buying a 2015 Corolla today working with Product Specialist Mike Lannaghan and Sales Manager Carson Depratu.

ME
Mohammed E.
Babb, MT
01/16/2018
Going above and beyond
I've been going to Kalispell Toyota for the past 3 years, their service is always great. I used to look for the cheapest price but I learned it is not always the best choice. Quality work and quality service for a great price. Derek is usually the person that takes care of the front office service. Shows professionalism and tries to understand the problems. Schedules services based on when I can get to town. I live 2 hours outside of Kalispell near the mountains. I rely on their work because if I break down I would be far away and possibly with no help in sight. I really appreciate their service and will continue to go there.

TT
Tom T.
Bigfork, MT
08/02/2017
Horrible Service
Had an appointment for a part recall and a oil change - showed up on time and after waiting 2 hours I asked if they could give me an update. Come to find out they had not even started on my car and I barely got an apology. I just asked for my keys and left and I don't plan on ever going back.

TT
Teshome T.
Lynnwood, WA
01/23/2016 Category: Sales
Complain
I live in Washington,Seattle so I had look up on online to buy Toyota Prius 2013 in Montana, kalispell Toyota and I call for them so the guy pick up the phone he Was Bobby Cato I talk to him about the car several times probably a week to get information the car history I mean carfax report , price and other documents so finally the car price is frim 10,991+197 for documantation fee + 350 for freight to Seattle and $1467 for state tax so total $ 13005 dollar we agreed final day I call in the morning time how do I make down payment process and how do I get pick up the car in Seattle but this guy he made bad history.he said "the sold out" it's very shame I have never ever before happen like this,I spent a lot of time and I had pay attention for this car but I loss it. ,it's poor customer service ,he just lies me,I think it is not actual position for hem ,he just violated my right !!!!!

WG
WILLIAM G.
TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD TRUCK
11/17/2015 Category: Service
Very prompt, friendly and professional service. In and out quickly, vehicle serviced and washed.

TH
TERRY H.
Jacksonville, FL
11/17/2015 Category: Service
15,000 mile service
My visits are always very timely, competent and thorough. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly. The dealership is very attractive and always clean and the waiting area is comfortable.

MITCHELL B.
Whitefish, MT
ACURA MDX
11/16/2015 Category: Service
The people who work there. We have never had a bad encounter!!
We are always very happy and satisfied with our visits at the dealership!!

KJ

JOEL W.
Missoula, MT
SUBARU OUTBACK
11/14/2015 Category: Sales
Great car buying experience.
Fantastic team of people and overall very smooth buying a car from Kalispell Toyota.

MO
MICHAEL O.
TOYOTA TUNDRA
11/14/2015 Category: Service
Easy to work with
They keep you informed of the work being done and the work is done on time.

ROBERT M.
Libby, MT
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
11/13/2015 Category: Service
Paid for new winter tires at a great price and had them installed a couple weeks later.
The sales person was very helpful as was the person who took my payment. The tires were installed as promised. Again, everyone was helpful, friendly and efficient. The wash job was great as my 90 mile drive to the dealership was on some sloppy roads.

ROBERT C.
MERCEDES-BENZ C-CLASS
11/13/2015 Category: Sales
Fast, friendly, effecient
My time was limited. Bob Taylor had the car waiting for me to do a quick drive. Paper work was done efficiently and I was in my car and headed back to work in very little time

BR
BRADLEY R.
SCION IA
11/12/2015 Category: Sales
Non commissioned sales staff
Chad Taylor was great! He help us all the way till we left!

ROBERT R.
Bigfork, MT
TOYOTA HIGHLANDER
11/12/2015 Category: Service
Waiting area is fine, coffee and popcorn are nice amenities.
I had snow tires mounted and installed.

MARLENE W.

LEANN H.
Libby, MT
TOYOTA VENZA
11/12/2015 Category: Service
Regular scheduled service. Thorough, courteous, efficient, good popcorn.

JOANNE G.
11/12/2015 Category: Service
squeezed me in without an appointment
Quick and efficient

CL
CHARLES L.
Whitefish, MT
TOYOTA TACOMA
Customer Service
To me customer service not only means providing what a customer needs but also doing it with genuine warmth and patience. I always feel that Kalispell Toyota Scion provides 5 star service and that I have a relationship with the service staff based on years of consistent excellent service.