Kearney Ag and Auto Repair Inc

AG
Adam G.
08/31/2020
NO Runaround
Going to be long, but bears talking about: I brought my wife's care here, by tow truck, for engine work. Her Sorento had all but blew the engine up. After speaking with Lonnie, he was aware of the issue her car was experiencing, but had to investigate and scan it for sure. A few hours later, he called me with the exact answer he was expecting: KIA has a known issue with her car and a faulty sensor that, in the end, destroys the engine, and KIA replaced the engine at no cost.
The team at Kearney Ag & Auto could have easily said it was my issue, or an issue where my extended warrant would cover. They could have replaced the engine and billed it out; but they went above and beyond to investigate and research to be sure the customer was getting the best service possible and save the most money.
All I am on the hook for is a $20 diagnostic fee, which I am more than happy to replace.
I will become a frequent customer due to this; one of the first times I did not feel like i got the runaround from a service station.
Highly recommend; this is also a local/small business, which, in these times, I do everything in my power to support. You will see me again.
THANK YOU team from Kearney Ag & Auto!

Jed T.
Buick Park Avenue
11/30/2015 Category: Service
Jed said the vehicle was kept at the business longer than it should be.

Charles B.
GMC Acadia
11/30/2015 Category: Service
Charles said this business does a good job and he is pleased with the service they provide.

Dustin S.
Gibbon, NE
11/30/2015 Category: Service
Dustin said he was satisfied with the service provided by this business. The service was very prompt and the prices were fair.

SG
Stephanie G.
11/27/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Jose. He said he has been with this business for years and they have always been good to him.

ME

Tim H.
Chevrolet Colorado
11/19/2015
Tim H
Brad was able get my vehicle in with very short notice as we were only in town for the day and had the work completed in time for us to make a trip to the recycling center and the landfill.???

Frank H.
11/17/2015
Diagnostics & repair without the extra BS
I am a repeat customer for Kearney Ag and Auto. I like these guys because they fix what you bring your car in for and don't try to hustle you into fixing a bunch of stuff that doesn't need to be fixed. They may make some suggestions about other things if they notice something else, but it's low pressure. Great people to work with.

DN
David N.
Buick Park Avenue
11/11/2015
quick, competent, and honest
A quick oil change and thorough checkover.

GF
Glen F.
Ford Edge
11/06/2015 Category: Service
Glen said this business provides excellent and dependable service.

MJ
Matt J.
Chevrolet Silverado
11/06/2015 Category: Service
Matt said he was happy with this business.

Ford H.
11/04/2015
The entire staff is very friendly, professional and courteous! Mick, Brad and Holly are always available for any and all questions with regard to servicing our vehicles.
Tremendous and professional service as usual!!!!

Brian H.
Chevrolet Silverado
11/03/2015 Category: Service
Brian said this business replaced his alternator and they did a good job.

Ford H.
10/31/2015
It is always a pleasure and blessing doing business with them!!

Terry S.
Holdrege, NE
Dodge Dakota
10/31/2015
Lock actuator repair
Disappointed that I had to return to Kearney to finish repair work that had not been performed correctly. 1 hour and $12.00 worth of gas and lock works great now. A little disappointed that the pickup was not vacuumed as part of service. Do not know if you usually do this. Happy with service and friendship. Mick took the time to help me with my CV before at no cost. I probably still owe for that. Matt felt bad. I could tell he was upset with not checking the licks properly. Thanks for taking care of me and my pickup. Terry