Latest Review about 1 year ago

CE
Christine E.
Omaha, NE
05/01/2019
Levander-Omaha timely, courteous, and willing to work with me on finances
I came in with major pothole damage. I was going North on 132nd bridge over Dodge Street. That pothole broke my clips that was holding my bumper on. The bumper was lose and starting to drag on the right side. The pothole was taking up half of the street on the right driving lane, since it was so large and deep there was no where to go. I was worried about getting it fixed since I'm on a Social Security. They were so helpful, and they were willing to wait a few days for my portion of the money. They didn't make me beg, they didn't make me feel small or look down on me. They understood and were more than willing to work with me. The job they did was great to say the least, you couldn't tell there had been any damage which you would expect. I had sustained some very minor damage earlier and they fixed that too which was not required by the insurance agency. They went beyond the norm. The work was done on time, I could not have asked for a better result.

AW
Amber W.
02/28/2019
Very fast with my repair
Very friendly staff and really quick with my repair work now my car is running better then before

Kim B.
10/24/2018
Bad customer service
Took my car in for body work. They “forgot “ to put me in the books that I was scheduled . Then a kept telling me they would call me on up dates because it was taking longer than they said it would... never got the promised calls. Had to take my car back on an issue where they had to call me back. Again no call. I called them and they had the part. It still had to paint it... a week and a half after they said it would be there. Said they would call me once painted... me t holding my breath

ER
Eric R.
Norway, ME
08/04/2015
Above and beyond
Broke down on i80. Found this place on my phone for repairs. Beyond happy. I have travelled a lot. Had plenty of issues in the past and never had service like it.

DK
Dave K.
04/15/2015 Category: Service
Dave said everything has worked out pretty well and the business is very reliable.

Jim H.
Nebraska
04/14/2015 Category: Service
Jim said he is pretty happy with the way things went and everything with this business worked out okay.

Becky S.
Nebraska
Chevrolet Suburban
04/10/2015 Category: Service
Becky said that they did not tell her that they put the wrong tire size on her vehicle. She took her vehicle back in because she smelled burnt rubber. Based on her experience, she would not recommend the business.

AA
Andy A.
Phillips, NE
Nissan Quest
04/09/2015 Category: Service
Andy said this business has never done him wrong and they do great work.

PF
Pam F.
04/09/2015 Category: Service
Pam said this business has been her only mechanic for twenty years and she will not let anywhere else touch her vehicle. She has already recommended them to others for service. She hopes Brian keeps up the good work.

Tony S.
04/08/2015 Category: Service
Spoke with Michelle. She said this business is always friendly and fast.

LR
Leon R.
Alda, NE
Chevrolet Pickup
04/08/2015 Category: Service
Leon said this business was very informative and did what needed to be done.

TO
Tom O.
Buick Rendezvous
04/03/2015
Great Service/Fair Prices
I live in Omaha, but Levander's has serviced my cars for 14 years. I had an estimate in Omaha and then called for one at Levander's. There price was way better and I know I can trust their service so I made the 4 hour round trip and am back on the road!

AT
Amanda T.
Alda, NE
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/03/2015
trustworthy
I'm always happy after having work done on my vehicles. They are honest and helpful.

Calvin H.
Lincoln Town Car
04/03/2015 Category: Service
Calvin said this business does good work. They are very polite, good people.

RN
Richard N.
Oldsmobile Alero
04/03/2015 Category: Service
Richard said this business has done good work on the vehicles he has taken to them. The work has been satisfactory and they made it more reasonable than other places.