RON and COLLEEN S.
Dodge Durango
04/17/2019
great service
always provide great service at a great price Always helpful

MARAYATH L.
Hyundai Tucson
04/16/2019
Great deal!
They were helpful! They told me about the current promotion of oil change with free tire rotations. The job was done quickly - only about 30 minutes.

WM
Willie M.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Willie said staff have always treated him well, and they provide him with good service. He also wanted to mention that this business always does a good job, they are great.

Elizabeth, CO
GMC Acadia
04/09/2019
I took my car in for an oil change and to check tire pressure. The guys are really nice and Nate and Kent are always so helpful. When I left, my tire pressure light was still on so I checked my tire pressure at home and it hadn't been checked at the shop, that was disappointing, even since I asked them if it was checked when they were all finished.

PC
Paul C.
Ford Expedition
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Paul said the staff did a good job, it was done right away and they are good guys.

LW
Lucas W.
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Lucas said this business was super helpful and nice. They did a great job. He would like to thank them for their service.

Cameron W.
Chevrolet Colorado
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Cameron said the staff were really quick about the service and they got him what he was actually looking for. They did a really good job, quick, and he's happy with the service.

KIT M.
03/27/2019
Outstanding service
We love taking our vehicles to Kellers. Outstanding customer service. Very professional, fair, and fair pricing.

RK
RALPH K.
Ford Escort
03/23/2019
Good service at a fair price.
Good service at a fair price.

LW
LINDSAY W.
Chevrolet Trax
03/22/2019
AMAZING
Kellers Professional Auto and Diesel is the only place I will ever go for anything. They are professional and kind. I love how Nate keeps everything so neat and tidy. They always have a smile on their faces and never push you to get or do anything that doesn't need to be done.

Jay C.
Ford Econoline Wagon
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Jay said the service was excellent. He needed help with a lawn mower tire that was off the bead and the staff helped get it back on, without charging him. He said the business has the best deals in town.

TW
Terrance W.
Cadillac DeVille
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Terrance said they are thorough and they do good business.

DUSTIN and GINNY D.
Dodge Avenger
03/16/2019
Best Customer Service in town!
Nate and his team are truly the best customer service experience, time after time, and compared to any other service industry/business in SE Aurora and beyond. Nate knows his stuff, greets us each time with a “small town feel” of recognition and recollection of previous visits, and always cares genuinely about how we (and our cars) are doing. Two years ago Nate and team solved a chronic and disturbing brake issue on our Dodge, and we have never gone anywhere else since- for oil changes, rotations, tuneups and any other mechanical needs. Super team and great guys!

PC
Polly C.
Colorado
Chevrolet Suburban
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Polly said the staff at this business had really great personal service, very knowledgeable.

CG
CHARLIE G.
03/03/2019
Service to my 2001 Mustang
Nate and the crew at the shop at Hampden/ Tower provided awesome service, again, and that is what makes me a long time loyal customer. Nate ensures I get honest, quality service every time I take my Mustang or F-150 in for any type of service. They are the only ones that service or repair my vehicles

ART B.
03/01/2019
Recommended unneeded parts
I have talked to other people about car repairs and when your name comes up, they say that Keller's Auto Repair "is a lot of crooks." I had a problem before on my Transam but let it slide. On Monday, Feb 25, 2019, I took my Ford Escape there for an oil change. The service rep came out and told me that I needed to replace the drive belts and it would be $331.0.. I called Big Mike Naughton Ford and asked how much it would cost to replaced the belts. I got a quote for $165.00. I took my car there yesterday to get the belts replaced. I asked the repairman to save the belts for me. The service tech wondered why I was replacing the belts because they were still good. He replaced them and my bill was $128.38. He did not see an cracks in the belts.

BR
BEN R.
03/01/2019
We bring all of our cars here, the experience is always good and service is trusted

Kevin M.
Nissan Rogue
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said he really likes this business and they do a great job. The employees are honest and he's really happy with them.

Keenan S.
Honda Fit
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Keenan said the staff did a great job of answering questions and he got the service he needed.

CHRISTI B.
02/17/2019
Good Service
Service was great, explanation of all the repairs were wonderful. Would have been happy to give 5 stars if the “check engine “ light hadn’t come back on and the oil change was not done.