Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

CP
CHUCK P.
05/23/2018
Excellent friendly service
Johnny was very courteous and kept me advised of all the work to be done. I have been very happy with all the work I have had done on my BMW at Ken Baker Originals.

KZ
Karson Z.
Mayetta, KS
MINI Cooper Hardtop
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Ken. He said they know what they are doing and they get it done pretty quick.

KH
Kim H.
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Kim said the customer service was phenomenal.

EN
Ernest N.
Navassa, NC
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Ernest said the service was good, the staff got it done in a timely fashion, and everything was fine.

VS
VIVIAN S.
BMW Z3
05/05/2018
Very knowledgeable and helpful.
I had ignition problems with my 20+ year old BMW-Z3, and Mark worked me in, in the midst of a busy day. He asked a lot of questions to ensure he had an accurate view of the issue, and made recommendations to get not only the ignition fixed, but allow a better smoother drive. He really did the job and at a reasonable price,. I love the way the car starts up and goes. A really smooth powerful ride and my car feels like new again!

VM
Veronica M.
North Carolina
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Veronica said the staff did everything she asked, in a very timely fashion, they were good at helping her, and were very communicative.

OP
Otto P.
Jaguar XK8
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Otto said the service was very good. Mark is doing a very good job.

COLLEEN H.
04/14/2018
Repair of my son's 2006 325i
Mark was excellent to deal with. This is my son's car. He is in the Navy and will be coming home to pick up his car which he loves! But it was in need of some serious work. I really appreciated Mark being so kind and made me feel very comfortable in knowing his car would be properly repaired.

Joseph B.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Joseph said this business did a good job and everything turned out very well.

SUSAN M.
04/11/2018
Trustworthy & Professional Service
I have been having my 2006 Mercedes E 350 serviced at Ken Baker for years now...They are always knowledgeable, honest, and courteous. My car has almost 140,000 miles on it, but with their excellent mechanical maintenance, I believe it will serve me well for many more!

EB
ELAINE B.
04/07/2018
Dissatisfied
I have used your business before and been very happy but it seems like Thomas does not have the people skills to communicate what will be done and the cost. I asked for an ac recharge and I was charged for oil dye which I had put in the last time I had the ac recharged and I didn't want this time. I feel I am always pressured to do more than I can afford. The waiting area/office was very dirty( floor was in need of a good sweeping ands the rug shaken) I was there the first thing in the morning so it didn't start the day clean. I probably will try and find another place to have my repairs done. I really feel maybe Thomas is not the best fit for your establishment, the past manager was so nice and helpful he is certainly is missed.

SR
SHARON R.
Oak Island, NC
MINI Cooper Coupe
03/16/2018
Excellent service!!!
After many issues with Flow Mini in Raleigh I needed someone to service my mini locally. Ken Baker Originals was recommended by a friend. They answered my questions, and calls, made sure I was comfortable waiting, ordered and received parts in a timely manner, thoroughly explained my issues and showed me parts being replace. Service was done in half the time Inwas told and the actual bill was under what the original estimate was! I cannot say enough good things about this business and it’s staff! They will be taking care of my Mini Cooper from here on out!

Selena S.
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Selena said this business tried to sell her work that was not as imperative as they tried to make it seem.

VG
Vonnie G.
Ash, NC
Mercedes-Benz S500
03/14/2018 Category: Service
Vonnie said the business didn't do what they promised. They told him he had a warranty on some of his parts that were not properly working, and he still ended up paying out of pocket for them. He was told there was not a problem with the valve, but he took his vehicle elsewhere and they advised that it was a leaking valve cover.

PR
PAUL R.
03/11/2018
BMW Service
Thomas very helpful. Service done quickly.

RK
Rokima K.
03/06/2018
2008 BMV 328i
Tommy is very knowledgeable and experienced. I have taken my car there several times for service and major repairs. He has a good rapport with my extended warranty company, which made the transaction process effortless.

ND
NOYACE D.
Mercedes-Benz 300E
02/24/2018
Mercedes 1986 E300
Excellent job by Tommy and his service team.
Transmission fluid and brake fluid service.

JUDITH T.
Saab 9-3
02/09/2018
Almost perfect
As always the service on the car was excellent, however on arriving I asked that my service book be updated with the new information. After paying for the service I asked (again) if my service book had been notated with the days service and was told yes. When I returned home and checked my service book there was NO ENTRY. This is the first time this has happened and as you can tell I am disappointed that I have to make another trip to get the book updated.

LZ
Lisa Z.
02/06/2018
They need a new service manager
Nothing spectular here. I'm sorry your equipment and software costs $60,000. But when I ask for information about how much my service is going to cost, don't just tell me part of it when I schedule the appointment and then tell me the rest when I drop the car off. When I ask for a ride to work, don't act surprised or like this is too much of an inconvenience. And most of all, don't call me "DARLING" when I ask questions. Go to the dealership.....they charge the same amount and WOW they are so much more polite. And they give you a free cup of coffee.

NH
NICOLE H.
02/04/2018
Customer Service
I called ahead explaining my car would not start and I didn’t know why. I spoke with Thomas, I told him I would have it towed it to them. I didn’t hear anything back that day. The next morning I called to check on my car and i received no answer. I left several messages when Thomas finally returned my call he told me he hadn’t t had a chance to look at my car but he would call me back. Thomas called me back the to tell me he had no starts and he could only see an issue with my thermostat and that wouldn’t explain the car not starting. I asked why didn’t he tell me the car started. He told me my bill was $168.??. I said my original quote was $95.00 diag but now why is it $168 when you couldn’t figure out what’s was wrong with the car and he car had no false starts. I said why wasn’t I told before that the car cranked. He said he thought I knew. I asked again about the $168 he explained it was for 1 1/2 of time spent. I was never told this was a by the hour check I wa given a flat rate and it anything changed to call me. He basically called me a liar. I was VERY DISSATISFIED because I felt I was trying to be taken advantage of. Very poor customer service. Thomas also lied about who I last spoke with on my previous visits with you company.