4.4

LP
Lynn P.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
01/22/2020 Category: Service
George and his team are the best!
George and his team always takes good care of me, and my car. Thx!

CP
Christian P.
01/19/2020
If I could give Hyundai in Kendall a negative star I would
I purchased my 2017 Elantra in February 2019. After a month of driving the vehicle the brakes started to make noise I took it back the dealer only to be told that it usual for Hyundai’s to make noises. I out of pockets replaced the brake. Next after taking the vehicle for maintenance I was told everything was fine and it turned out that was lie the car left me stranded because the battery was not properly check meaning I had to spend more money replacing parts. I hadn’t had the vehicle more then 9 months. Now the A/c isn’t working properly and I will probably be repairing that next because the Hyundai dealer in Kendall lacks the appropriate measures to take of their customer. I will never own a Hyundai again I recommend you don’t either.
ANA M G., Customer Experience Manager from Kendall Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

1 Star Response/Offer a full tank of fuel @ no Charge if they do a rescore with all 5’s

My name is Ana Garcia and I’m the Customer Experience Manager, I would like to speak with you and see what I can do to assist in this matter. What would be a good time to call you or please call me at the number listed below.

Customer Experience Manager on behalf of
Bill Mecham, Service Director
305-964-8900 x 3643

LN
Lourdes N.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
01/19/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service, knoweleable employees, courtesy
ANA M G., Customer Experience Manager from Kendall Hyundai responded on 01/19/2020

We at Kendall Hyundai would like to thank you very much for taking your time to complete Hyundai’s Survey, and appreciate the kind words.

KC
Kenneth C.
2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Oil change service
Service availability was better than other Hyundai dealerships. Friendlier. Poor accommodations for service area waiting, but the time in service and waiting was better than competition.
ANA M G., Customer Experience Manager from Kendall Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

Mr. Cohen,

01/14/2020 Category: Service
The service person (Joseph) was so efficient and kind
Only 1 day waiting
ANA M G., Customer Experience Manager from Kendall Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

Ms. Estades,

Mr. Ferrer,

Jasmine M.
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Awesome
Stephanie was a great help! Service was quick and good
ANA M G., Customer Experience Manager from Kendall Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Ms. Miguez,

AN
Antonio N.
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Especial atencion
Very rapily mantenme
ANA M G., Customer Experience Manager from Kendall Hyundai responded on 01/09/2020

Mr. Cruz,

HJ
Hilda J.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/06/2020 Category: Service
George
I always ask for George, he always goes out of his way to treat you well and solve your problems.
ANA M G., Customer Experience Manager from Kendall Hyundai responded on 01/07/2020

Ms. Jimenez,

SP
Sharon P.
01/03/2020 Category: Service
Good customer service
Good customer service
ANA M G., Customer Experience Manager from Kendall Hyundai responded on 01/04/2020

MN
Mitchel N.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/02/2020 Category: Service
First Service Experience
First impressions here were good. Hopefully this will remain through the time I own my car. My service representative was on point and treated me with respect..
ANA M G., Customer Experience Manager from Kendall Hyundai responded on 01/03/2020

Mitchel Neal,

ES
Eddiesha S.
01/02/2020
Kendall Hyundai
Great experience at Kendall Hyundai. I walked into the dealer looking for a new car and ended up leaving with a 2020 Hyundai Sonata. I’ve been dealing with the salesperson Amado Alonso. He’s a very professional, honest, and caring. He was with me every step of the way into I left with my new car. Thank you for helping me purchase my new car I love it.

Miguel C.

CJ
Carolyn J.
12/25/2019 Category: Service
Accomendating
Very accommodating without an appointment.
ANA M G., Customer Experience Manager from Kendall Hyundai responded on 12/29/2019

Ms. Jones,

12/25/2019 Category: Service
BAD
poor service

Ms. Carroll,

We at Kendall Hyundai thank you for your effort and time in completing Hyundai’s Survey. I’m sorry to see that you weren’t able to give our Service Team All 5’s. We want to provide a 5 Start visit for you and would like to see if we con overcome the concern’s you have. My name is Ana Garcia and I’m the Customer Experience Manager, I would like to speak with you and see what I can do to assist in this matter. What would be a good time to call you or please call me at 786-543-3291