AH
ANDREA H.
Apache Junction, AZ
12/04/2020
Great service, great people
Kenny and Randy are the guys I work with. Everyone is polite and kind. The work is done right the first time and the prices are fair. I will continue to take any vehicle I have to Kenny Speed.
Always your customer,
Andrea H

AH
ANDY H.
Chandler, AZ
Chevrolet Avalanche
12/01/2020
Always great work and friendly
I can always count on KENNY and Randy to do a great job

JERRY M.
Queen Creek, AZ
Chevrolet Pickup
11/20/2020
Best service and customer 1st
I been going to Kenny's about 13 plus years. Kenny and randy take care of all your needs. Must of the time I stop in or even call randy would always help anytime. Randy and Kenny have always figured out how to take care of my classic 81 c10. Plus all personal cars trucks etc that I have owned over the years. I will keep going to the shop bcuz I trust there service. Good deals parts tires and installations. I would say best shop in the easy valley. Thank you for being Kenny speed shop.

Toyota Tacoma 2WD
11/19/2020
Excellent and genuine concern in helping me take care of service issues. A place to come if you’re looking for a honest service and only pay for what actually needed.
Highly recommended !!

MARNIE R.
Ford Fiesta
11/12/2020
Honest and Speedy Work
Ken and crew were accommodating in getting my car in. With a laid back, professional atmosphere my car was in and out for the oil change within an hour. Kenny Speed's was first recommended to me by a guy at my church. He said "They're honest and fair priced." And I've found this to be true. As a single woman on my own, car stuff can be overwhelming. Ken makes car repair easy and painless. I highly recommend them.

PM
PAT M.
11/12/2020
check old mustang
We took in a older model mustang my young friend bought and we wanted Kenny's to check it over. They fixed only what needed fixed because they are honest.I really was expecting the bill to be about twice what it was..I always get GREAT service at Kenny's Speeds

RONNIE G.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/07/2020
Everyone’s Service!
They have always gave me help with me and my families vehicles when they needed it the most!

Ronnie G.

DAN S.
Ram 1500
11/05/2020
Great people Great prices Great workmanship
Repair prices are always very good for the services provided
Workmanship/repairs are very good here
All the folks working here are top notch

EK
ERIKA K.
11/03/2020
Friendly, honest, fast and affordable!
I was in and out quickly. Had a valve stem leak. Took care of it right away and had me out of there. Honest and very friendly!

SHAWN W.
Chandler, AZ
10/28/2020
Honest and fair
Kenny is one of the last truly honest and fair mechanics. His work is always thorough.

DJ
DAVE J.
Queen Creek, AZ
10/26/2020
Tire purchase
Been going to these guys for about two years. Very reasonable prices and straightforward

STEVE W.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/25/2020
Special order tire
Had a rock cut the sidewall of a tire. Speeds no longer carried this brand of tire but ordered a new one for me. When it came in , they were able to get me right in to mount it, and get the doughnut spare back into the trunk. Great job! Thanks

AR
AUSTIN R.
Dodge Challenger
10/12/2020
2010 dodge challenger RT maintenance.
I have been coming here for 5 or 6 years and they always take care of me with more than reasonable prices and amazing customer service! I've had them put a new hood on, paint job, borla ATAK exhaust, Borla headers, plus regular maintenance! I recommend them 100%. If you are looking for quality work with amazing customer service that won't break the bank, then hit these guys up!!!

PG
Pricilla G.
Arizona
10/09/2020 Category: Service
Pricilla said the service there was good, the prices are good and they are friendly. Also, they work with her.

Sam M.
Arizona
Ford Edge
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Sam said they are the best people in town