Kevin's Auto Repair Inc.

CHOK Y.
Mountain View, CA
10/01/2011
service on my 1993 cadillac seville
I'm most impressed by two things. Kevin fixed rain water leak on my car over a year ago and, guess what, he just billed me this week. It goes to show that he trusted me and, I think, it goes both ways. The latest was fixing a lot of other leaks on my car, such as engine oil, transmission and a temporary fix for the rack and pinion. There were also tire replacement and other minor items on top of all these. The car was in on Wednesday and everything was done by Friday as Kevin promised. The only item that was left out was smog and it was because the machine was broke. The service is not always the cheapest but the work is good and promises are always kept.

MT
Mia T.
Los Altos, CA
10/01/2011
60 and 67,000 mile maintenance
I found Kevin's Auto on Yelp - had to say good-bye to my Honda mechanics (who I found only after being "ripped off" multiple times) when I exchanged my old honda for a mitsubishi. I was a little nervous because I've gone to so many repair shops where the mechanics can sense right away that I have no idea what is going with cars - so, easy target for overcharging or unnecessary billing/repair. I've gone twice to Kevin's and both times really felt taken care of - they only did what was needed and only charged what was fair. It is such a relief to have an honest competant shop to go to again!

MA
MARIE A.
Palo Alto, CA
08/27/2011
They did a good job as always.

DAN D.
Redwood City, CA
08/27/2011
Quality Work
As always, the repair was performed correctly with notification of what might be needing attention in the future.