Joseph F.
Fort Worth, TX
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Joseph said they did a good job and are good people.

Chad M.
Middletown, CA
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Chad said that the service was real good at this business.

LD
Lloyd D.
Millbrae, CA
08/19/2018
Always a great service experience with PTR.
Good communication, fast service, repairs as agreed upon. Excellent management and technicions. A great shop to work with.

Timely, capable, and honest. A+++

Pacifica, CA
08/14/2018
Outstanding service!
Terrific experience as always! The manager, Gabe, hasn’t mastered the english language yet but he speaks engine fluently. I recommend this shop to all my colleagues in the trucking industry and will continue to do so. Thanks again PTR!

GQ
Glen Q.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Chevrolet Pickup
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Glen said he would recommend the business for service.

Javier C.
06/11/2018 Category: Service
Javier said the employees treated him well.

04/13/2018
Great Service Department.
I have yet to be disappointed by the team at Peninsula. They do the repairs needed in a timely efficient manor. They also let you know what repairs can be left for a later day. They do not try to up sell you.

Ford Econoline Wagon
03/29/2018
Fast and Effecient
Having commercial equipment repaired in the bay area is costly so it's important to find a shop that you can trust. Gabriel and the team at Peninsula have earned my trust. They don't do unnecessary repairs and charge for a fair amount of hours for each service they have provided us.

LD
LLOYD D.
Millbrae, CA
Ford Econoline
02/25/2018
Econoline 7.3 Diesel
I had just purchased the van and it was un-driveable due to an issue with the LF wheel/suspension. I spoke to Gabriel on the phone (and other shops) and his demeanor and honesty came through in our conversation, so I had the vehicle towed to Peninsula Truck.

On the same morning the van arrived, I received a call from Gab with what needed to be repaired and an estimate. After discussing his recommendations we agreed on what needed to be done and I authorized the repairs. The next morning I received a call saying the van was ready to be picked up.

Great communication, fast service, repairs as agreed upon. Excellent experience and a great shop to work with.

Thanks, Gab.

02/21/2018
Great Service Department.
We've only been a client of Peninsula for a few months but with each visit Gabriel Sava is up front about the costs and helpful in determining what needs to be done and what can wait in the defects found. I have found this shop to be honest and reliable.

JN
Joel N.
Oakdale, CA
02/19/2018 Category: Service
Joel said the mechanics helped him out of a bind, but the cost for service was on the expensive side.

RIGO B.
Milpitas, CA
01/29/2018
05 F350
My experience with this facility were great.. customer service was great very professional always informing the customer of what's going on.. I will definitely bring my vehicle back and highly recommend anyone else that I know that needs any type of repair or whatever.. however the diagnostic or getting to the root cause could have been a little bit better and I could have saved a little bit more money but don't take me wrong I'm very comfortable with the outcome but the process of elimination caught me a little bit extra to get to the root cause by buying stuff it really I didn't have to buy but in any case I'm happy the truck is running great I'm looking forward to seeing you guys on the next repair
Gabriel S., Gm from Peninsula Truck Repair Inc responded on 01/30/2018

Mr.  Beltron,
Thank you very much for the review.

Gabriel Sava
Gm
650-365-9795

EO
Eric O.
San Carlos, CA
01/16/2018
Eric Olsen Locksmith Specialist 650-464-2767 Very fast service
My service van went down and had clients waiting. You got me in, got me out, and save the day for myself and the clients we had waiting. Thank you for your good service.

DENISE L.
Penryn, CA
Ram
12/26/2017
Very Happy With the Service Provided!
I would definitely use their services again.

Mike M.
Palo Alto, CA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
07/28/2017 Category: Service
Mike said this business is very professional and polite. He appreciates everything the owner, Sergio, and Bill did. They were all great.

VK
VLADIMIR K.
Aurora, CO
Mercedes-Benz S430
07/27/2017
Vladimir
Worsted shop at San Jose area
They rebuild and replace poverty steering Nixon international 4300 box truck, charge $2065, and release truck with non working power steering

David G.
San Francisco, CA
06/29/2017
UPDATE: Safety inspection, brake job and a mistaken smog check
I wanted to update my review of PTR service when I complained about being charged for a smog check I didn't want, and learning some troubling news about a rear wheel seal. After I posted my review, Gabriel called to tell me I wouldn't have to pay for the smog check. I told him I didn't think he needed to refund the whole thing, since it was part my fault, but he insisted. It's always a good idea to speak with the owner.

About the rear wheel seal they repaired 5 months earlier and was reported to perhaps be leaking again, Gabe said to bring it in again and he'd reinspect and repair it if necessary. He thought it was probably just some residue leftover from the original. I did bring it in and that was indeed the problem.

Once Gabriel heard about the problem, he did more than enough to make it right. I am happy with their service as well as their customer service.

Mark P.
Bakersfield, CA
06/24/2017 Category: Service
Mark said he would recommend this business for service.

Jose C.
Ford F-450 Super Duty
05/18/2017 Category: Service
Jose said this business did a good job.
Gabriel S., Gm from Peninsula Truck Repair Inc responded on 05/22/2017

Mr.  Compos,
Thank you very much for your review.  We love learning about our customers experiance with our services.

Gabriel Sava
Gm
650-365-9795

BOB H.
05/10/2017
Truck maintenance
Estoy más feliz que un perro con dos colas!