Overall Rating 4.4366192/5Overall Rating 4.4366192/5Overall Rating 4.4366192/5Overall Rating 4.4366192/5rating 4.4366192
Overall Rating 2.09859/5Overall Rating 2.09859/5rating 2.09859rating 2.09859rating 2.09859

08/20/2018 Category: Service
Would like to know costs before work is done

08/20/2018 Category: Service
Professional people.
service advisor very professional
Have ready my car and paper to me to sign.

HD
Hassan D.
08/19/2018 Category: Service
Johnathon Hughes Service Adviser is hands down the BEST!!!

GI
Geoffrey I.
North Hills, CA
08/18/2018 Category: Service
Host Wanted
A free for all trying to get the attention of a service rep. There should be a host type person to greet guests and organize/streamline the process. Once I tracked down a rep the service was great.
Julian K., Service Director from Keyes Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

I'm sorry your visit was unsatisfactory. We will follow up to resolve.

Julian Kim
Service Director
(818) 574-0151
jkim@keyeshyundai.com

Winnetka, CA
Too long
Takes too long just for a regular oil change

CT
Cheryl T.
Encino, CA
Great service advisement.
Returned vehicle in a timely manner

CD
Candace D.
North Hollywood, CA
2011 Hyundai Accent
Great place for service!
Great service, kind and knowledgeable advisors, work time as promised! I will be back!

Canoga Park, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Terri
They were all very nice to me

Cathy C.
Panorama City, CA
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Keyes takes care of customers
Fast and friendly customer service. Will return to Keyes Hyundai for all my service needs.

Sharon M.
Such amazing service!
I came in because someone had stolen the passenger side mirror from my vehicle. Jonathan took care of me no problem. He was super helpful, nice, and answered all my questions. I have been taking my car in for service at another dealership, but I'm definitely going to start coming to Keyes!

Kevin S.
North Hollywood, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Their a dealer
Expect to pay more, but the work is done right.

Laura M.
Pacoima, CA
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service.
Everything was so simple from making my appointment through their website to arriving and getting helped right away. Russ was a great help and very friendly. Avoid getting the car wash so your service can be quicker. Will definitely be back for my future car services.

Joselyn T.
Encino, CA
08/16/2018 Category: Service
standard service
Didn't wait very long to check in. Comfortable waiting area, with Starbucks at the corner. Computer bank to get on to while you wait. And the cookies!!!!!

TH

Daniel D.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
I take my car here for pretty much everything. Jonathan Hughes is the best!

2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Hyundai Service
Good dealership.

Castaic, CA
08/14/2018 Category: Service
2 Service Adviser's 1st impressions were rude!
They should teach Service advisers to be kind and not show that they are bothered or annoyed (should be a given). It is NOT the customer's fault your life is dull and boring. DO not give false information to first time customers because you make them look like idiots when they return and you speak with another adviser and they look at you like you are dumb.
Julian K., Service Director from Keyes Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

I'm sorry your visit was unsatisfactory. We will follow up to resolve.

Julian Kim

n/a
n/a

Jessica C.
Friendly service staff
Amazing detailing and excellent customer service! I love Russ , he was so kind to my fiancée and I when we brought in my poor car in need of some help . Looks beautiful and it was a pleasure working with him!

Valley Village, CA
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Great handling of trasmmission issue
Having trouble with my transmission I went to Keyes Hyundai and after doing a test drive with senior tech person he recognized the problem immediately and recommended to replace the transmission in full free of charge! I basically saved thousands of $$$ just because he made correct estimation of the problem and took full responsibility to handle it the best way. Again for FREE!