Overall Rating 4.5164859/5Overall Rating 4.5164859/5Overall Rating 4.5164859/5Overall Rating 4.5164859/5rating 4.5164859
Overall Rating 2.13187/5Overall Rating 2.13187/5rating 2.13187rating 2.13187rating 2.13187

Sherman Oaks, CA
03/17/2019 Category: Service
what is this
the service agents are very professional and efficient.and service provided is great.

Daniel S.
Van Nuys, CA
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Got a ride to and bad k from work. Car was ready fast.

Luz S.
Van Nuys, CA
Great Customer Service
Received a call in the morning regarding a recall for my vehicle from John Nolan.
I must say, BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER.
Not only does he always attend me quick, but he does it in a positive and professional manner. Never have i had to wait too long to be helped. Goes above and beyond (I could go on). My main point being that he is what makes servicing my car a walk in the park. I will definitely continue coming to the Keys on Van Nuys Hyundai service center due to this guy. 10/10!

TW
Tyrome W.
Nice
Nice people

Tarzana, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Helpful and on time
Helpful service that was quick and efficient.

John L.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
25000 mileage service
I received professional service on all levels

TD
Tamara D.
Panorama City, CA
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Fast service, thorough advice
They answered all my questions and even gave recommendations for my battery. Great service!

Santa Clarita, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Service department
My car needed a lot of minor repairs and the service department realized I was on a budget so they helped me decide what needed to be done immediately. They weren’t pushy about the other stuff which I really appreciated. Thank you for getting back on the road.

CL
Christian L.
San Pedro, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Extremely Convenient
Easy to book appointment and fast service.

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr

Canoga Park, CA
Daisy

Ross M.
Good Service
Keyes Hyundai generally has great service.

Burbank, CA

Nice people

LO
Lesie O.
Wonderful Warranty!
When my check engine light went on in my year-old Sonata, I took it to the closest dealership. The service adviser, Sam, was knowledgeable and thorough in explaining the reason the light went on. The repair was made the day I brought it in, and I received a call to inform me that my car was ready. They even washed it! Excellent service!

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Recall foil Ioniq
Got a notice for recall paper on Ioniq heat relay...made appt a week ahead, brought in thinking it would be fixed that service visit..but later was told they had to order a part after an inspection, now have to come back a week later for another service visit to solve the recall problem...was not told before hand an inspection was necessary and that 2 visits were required
Julian K., Service Director from Keyes Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

I'm sorry that your visit was unsatisfactory. We will follow up to resolve.

Julian Kim
Service Director
(818) 574-0151
jkim@keyeshyundai.com

PC
Paul C.
Studio City, CA
Happy Customer
I recently brought my Sonata to Keyes Hyundai for some minor repairs. My Service Consultant, Sam Song, and his crew of technicians were great and fixed the problems. I left a happy customer.

North Hollywood, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Easy in and out
As a busy person it’s difficult to wait in a waiting room for hours while having my car serviced. Keyes Lyft service is great! I dropped off my car and Keyes had a ride arranged back to my home in minutes. I was informed via text when the service was complete and at my convenience the Keyes rep arranged a Lyft pick up to bring me back to the dealership.

2016 Hyundai Elantra
xx
xx
Julian K., Service Director from Keyes Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

I'm sorry that your visit was unsatisfactory. We will follow up to resolve.

Julian Kim
Service Director
(818) 574-0151
jkim@keyeshyundai.com

2013 Hyundai Veloster
Excellent customer service
Sam went above and beyond to look out for me.