CK
West Hollywood, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
01/24/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai delivers
My first Hyundai maintainence ever on my first Hyundai. I was wondering what this schlepping to the valley would be like. It was an all day affair and time wasted. Not my favorite thing. But there were a few recalls and really the car is running better. I had indiscriminate surges; GONE. And I had quite a delay stopping the car at a stop sign to zero. ALMOST GONE. No one stops to zero anymore, now I know why. You feel like your stopped but the odometer disagrees for many seconds.

When I booked the service and said I’d like a shuttle home, nothing on the webpage said the shuttle is only 8 miles roundtrip. I live in West Hollywood. So I waited. Coffee was pretty good, but there were no fresh baked cookies or any pastries left (at 10am). When the recall items were located (after two+hours) THEN the service rep ordered a LYFT to get me home. They didn’t have to do a return trip as my partner drove me to Van Nuys. I have to figure out what I can do during a service call and not sit around. I used to pack my bike and ride to the nearest gym I belong to. I’ll be looking for that in Van Nuys.

Service was good. The rep took as good care of me as possible.

Barbara B.
Los Angeles, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
01/23/2020 Category: Service
Good service; Expensive
I've had my car for 2.5 years and have spent approximately $2,500 on regular maintenance. I think this is an absurd amount for regular maintenance abd am quite disappointed.

I'd recommend the dealer but with reservations

Los Angeles, CA
01/23/2020 Category: Service
Overcrowded Entrance
It seemed like many people had the same appointment time as mine to bring in my car, as I had to wait half an hour at the congested drive-through to even drive my car into the receiving area near the offices.
This is my only complaint since my car was serviced within two hours.

NN
Norman N.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Excellent service!!
I will remain a loyal customer of Keyes Van Nuys because of its outstanding services. Service advisor John has always exceeded my expectations. During my last visit at the dealership, he offered to remove the stain at the fender of my car without an extra cost to my billing statement. I am very satisfied with the result. The car is also in very good condition. Thanks John and Keyes Hyundai!

GB
Geraldine B.
Santa Clarita, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Service visit
Quick easy no hassle. Unlike the Hyundai service in Santa Clarita which is closer to me unfortunately.

Van Nuys, CA
Service is amazing
Thank you Hyundai team !
Everything was amazing ! Went in for service and was approached by a Hyundai team member immediately. Fast service !

Van Nuys, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
01/21/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service!!!
I am very satisfied with the service, it is always on time. Thank you!

North Hills, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
Fast Service
This time I am pleased as I have quite a busy schedule and can't afford to lose time waiting for my car to get an oil change.

HH
Heejung H.
Granada Hills, CA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Kind and good service

Woodland Hills, CA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Done right
Everyone was polite and got the job done right.
Glad it is close to home.

LF
Linda F.
CA
01/19/2020 Category: Service
Never a Problem!
Keyes Hyundai Service Department has always been helpful, efficient and provided excellent service on my Elantra.
On this past visit on January 2nd I was helped by Marcil. As usual he was knowledgeable and considerate in advising me on the appropriate plan for follow up maintenance I will need.

Panorama City, CA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Not a great place to buy a car
Nobody cares about the problems as soon as you bought the car.

AR
Alireza R.
Canoga Park, CA
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Great service. Rey was fantastic.

Encino, CA
01/18/2020 Category: Service
Even though it took several attempt but issue got fixed

Jim R.
Santa Clarita, CA
2009 Hyundai Genesis
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Professional Service
Professional attitude. Clean, organized facilities.