Overall Rating 4.4567906/5Overall Rating 4.4567906/5Overall Rating 4.4567906/5Overall Rating 4.4567906/5rating 4.4567906
Overall Rating 2.11111/5Overall Rating 2.11111/5rating 2.11111rating 2.11111rating 2.11111

CL
Chi En L.
Van Nuys, CA
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled factory maintenance
Donny was awesome. Very honest in what I need or don't need and how can things work toward my budget. Also helped me figure out if the service I'm getting can be covered by my mechanical protection plan.

Pasadena, CA
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Big service station. Car wash. Excellent service.

12/12/2018 Category: Service
I came in for an oil change and was very happy with it. Sam was very helpful and friendly, and I really appreciated that you provide lyfts for getting to and from the dealership while my car was there. I have never had that happen before, so that was a really nice surprise to have.

SK
Samuel K.
Tujunga, CA
12/11/2018 Category: Service
It takes more time than I expected to fix it, he offered me a rental car.
Among the Hyundai dealers I have been to, the service facility is large and staff has provided professional services.

Michael B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service department is efficient
Excellent service. John Shaw is great

Los Angeles, CA
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Great Service! (Ask for Jimmy!)
It's always a great service with Jimmy, fast, professional and the staff are friendly!

MF
Mary F.
Panorama City, CA
Extremely friendly service technician
I welcome the knowledge knowing that I can take a long road trip with out fear.

Dominique P.
Gaithersburg, MD
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Jimmy is the best!
Super helpful and informative. Ask for Jimmy he is great and honest

EM
Estela M.
Canoga Park, CA
it's ok
the guy who help me was very nice and patient Daniel E. but other than that this dealership is just ok. I dont think it matters what I put on this review nothing changes in this place. takes to long and over priced.

12/11/2018 Category: Service
Nice staff, extremely over priced
Jimmy, who helped me was amazing. Very nice and very understanding. The prices for service through Keyes Hyundai are absolutely ridiculous. I shouldn't have gone there for anything except my free oil change.

Thank you!

Van Nuys, CA
12/10/2018 Category: Service
One star
One star
Julian K., Service Director from Keyes Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

I'm sorry that your visit was unsatisfactory. We will follow up to resolve.

Julian Kim
Service Director
(818) 574-0151
jkim@keyeshyundai.com

GI
Geoffrey I.
North Hills, CA
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Once again John provided excellent service. Due to work I had my wife bring in the car. John provided periodic updates so I was in the loop.

John G.
Santa Monica, CA
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Service is beyond awesome
Informative...created a lot of confidence for me to continue trusting them ... Sam is great

PG
Pamela G.
Woodland Hills, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/08/2018 Category: Service
đź‘ŤJonathon
My service rep was awesome

Monique B.
Los Angeles, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Jonathan always makes our visit pleasant.
Great job

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Got That Oil Changed...
.... and Sam and the service team did a great job. I will definitely return!

12/07/2018 Category: Service
Everyone’s kindness, but especially Jimmy’s. He’s incredibly helpful and honest and I appreciate it.

Mike H.
Good group
Everyone from the service department staff to the Sales Manager are friendly and go the extra distance to strive for excellent customer service.

Ryan S.
Winnetka, CA
Sam Song Sevice Consultant was GREAT
Sam was great, helpful, good customer service. The complementary coffee needs to improve, but Sam was great. 5/5 Stars.

LV
Lila V.
Woodland Hills, CA
Car wash
The only thing was the car wash was not very good no carpet vacuming was done and windows not really was clean but every thing else was really perfect