Overall Rating 4.4594585/5Overall Rating 4.4594585/5Overall Rating 4.4594585/5Overall Rating 4.4594585/5rating 4.4594585
Overall Rating 2.10811/5Overall Rating 2.10811/5rating 2.10811rating 2.10811rating 2.10811

GT
Geraldo T.
Van Nuys, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Good job!
Needs improvement on car wash.

Glendale, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
I appreciate the friendly and professional staff in the service department, particularly John Shaw who has been my service advisor the past couple of times I’ve visited. I appreciate his easy going personality!

Kim B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Sales support staff and technicians are professional, knowledgeable, and helpful.
Olivia is outstanding. She makes sure that what was promised with my service was fulfilled. My car was serviced according to what Olivia and I discussed. She stated that the technician would text me with any additional items that need to be checked. I received a text from the technician with additional items that needed to be done during the service visit. I approved all the items recommended.
The overall service experience was excellent.

LC
Latonya C.
Glendale, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Car service
Jonathan was my service manager and he was great. He got me checked in and explained everything in a clear and concise manner. He told me how long the service would take and arranged for me to catch and Lyft. Overall the price was a bit much but it was needed.

James A.
Serversimg
Good service and good communication, Especially Service Manager.

KC
Kyle C.
Burbank, CA
Keep their word
I have always come to Keyes Hyundai for my maintenance because the price always seems fair and the work Manship always seems well done. Everything is done as promised as is the time estimated for the job .The people I’ll treat you very friendly And I’ve never had a problem with the service.

Woodland Hills, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Done previously for same visit
Already done in previous survey for same visit.

North Hollywood, CA
Very professional
Josh Nolan was my guy. He was informative and nice. He made sure to explain everything and checked if i had any concerns. He didnt pressure to upsell but offered me better products in case I was interested. Definitely will be back

Most valuable employee
Jonh Shaw is an outstanding service person. Knowledgeable and helpful in every way over past 6 years.

PP
Peter P.
Van Nuys, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Elec
Easy to schedule
Victoria and the staff at Keyes hyundai are awesome!

Reseda, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Too long to get it done
Took the car for the first service (oil change only) and spent almost four hours at the dealer because it needed to have two recalls done. I didn't expect to take this long and missed a lunch appointment due to this. Also the car had to go back, they did a mediocre job with the washing, the back end was not washed.

CF
Carole F.
West Hills, CA
Oil Change done
Went to get my oil change done. Looks like my inside air filter and other air filter needed changing, so had that done also. Took longer than I thought though. I guess because the Hyundai dealer I always went to in Woodland Hills closed, so there were so many people bringing their cars in to Van Nuys.

Great service. Very professional
I showed up without an appointment and they got me in right away. Very courteous and professional service.

GM

DF
Dennis F.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Fast, efficient and personable people.
Give John Shaw a raise. I think your service and his personable efficiency are better than the car. And I love our Hyundai.

AF
Andrew F.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Easy and friendly
The first service check up provided was simple and the customer service was friendly. I appreciated the text updates provided by the service department.

KH
Katherine H.
Woodland Hills, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Great Service!
My experience was great with all the staff at Keyes Hyundai. I will be back for my next service.

Thanks!

Sylva M.
Great Job
I had a great experience at the dealership. My car is running very smooth.

AY
Abdul Rahman Y.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Jimmy Molina is the man
Jimmy Molina is always on point and accomodating - wants you to have the best experience and wants your vehicle to be serviced right the first time. He’s the man!!

CA