2008 Hyundai Elantra
07/15/2020 Category: Service
Great Experience
In and out in less than 2 hours for a two issues recall. Considering the pandemic situation, they're very well organized in terms of drop-ff and pick-up, in absolute safety for the customer (they always sanitize all the critical surfaces inside the vehicle before and after the service). Jordan was very helpful. He explained to me in details the issues for the recall, giving me confidence that these guys know what they're doing. I definitely recommend this dealer.

RD
Richard D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Loyal Customer since 2008
I have been a loyal customer since 2008 and Keys Hyundai has been with me through 3 Santa Fe's. The cars have been reliable, safe and really enjoyable that I just keep upgrading. The service department has been great to deal with and I have never had an issue. The staff has always been kind, respectful and professional so I only have great things to say about them.

Deanna S.
North Hollywood, CA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/14/2020 Category: Service
Great car and great service
I love my Tuscon and the service team at Keyes Hyundai are a pleasure to work with at all times.

Deanna, t
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with an amazing survey, we are trly appreciate. :)

North Hollywood, CA
2020 Hyundai Kona
Hyundai review
Good car maintenance service. Fast and efficient.
ANGELICA M., Service Director from Keyes Hyundai responded on 07/15/2020

Thank you kindly for the feedback and your kind words. :)

SA
Steven A.
Van Nuys, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/14/2020 Category: Service
Consistency, quality and familiarity.
Nothing's been the same since Rona came to town.
Corona.
I was due for my yearly tune-up when the world shut down. But as soon as things began to peek out the window, they reached out and set up an appointment.
When I got there it was mad-house. I never saw so many cars waiting their turn. I thought I'd be there for hours.
Within only moments, John was there with his clipboard welcoming me and apologized for the line.
It was a surprise for him too. He gave me the run down and I went into the lounge to do some business and make a few calls.
I walked around the neighborhood for a bit and then I went back to see how we were looking. John was right there. Car was ready.
It was cleaned up and ready to go. John's a great guy and even in the heat of such a heavy workload, he was cool as a cucumber.
Always with a smile, always ready to help you. Thanks, John. And thanks Hyundai.
ANGELICA M., Service Director from Keyes Hyundai responded on 07/15/2020

Steven, your words mean the world to us, John is very vaulable to s, we are fortunate to have him on our team. Thank you so much for the 5 stars. We are always here to help with your car needs.

AZ
Anna Z.
Tarzana, CA
2010 Hyundai Tucson
07/13/2020 Category: Service
John Shaw is very helpful and honest. I have worked with him for years and know I can trust him.

Ana,
Thank you for your kind words and for the great survey, we are lucky to have John on our team. We appreciate your business!

07/11/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding!
John Shaw in the service department is a 5 star service rep.
ANGELICA M., Service Director from Keyes Hyundai responded on 07/12/2020

Thank you for you kind words, we appreciate the 5 stars! :)

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Electric
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Fixed all my problems! Thanks!!
Everyone was easy to talk to and they made sure to sanitize the car before returning.

Christine,
Thank you for taking a few moments of your time to fill out our survey, we realize time is very vailuable. We are very appreciative! :)

Junyi W.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Great!
John helped me get my oil change and break pads. Quick, easy, and great service!
ANGELICA M., Service Director from Keyes Hyundai responded on 07/12/2020

Thank you for the amzaing review, we are very apprciative of it! :)

West Hills, CA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Second Lease
I got my second Hyundai back in July 2019. I had an Elantra from 2016-2019 and my Sonata from 2019-2022. It's a great brand, in my opinion. It's a good, inexpensive car that is great for leasing. I don't see Hyundai as a "financing" car, but that's just me. My sales person was Farid S. both times, and he is amazing. He's honest and helps you get a great deal. I had damages on my Elantra that would've cost upwards of $4K to fix so I came to Farid again in hopes of getting out of it. I was able to get my Sonata with out $1.5K added in damages to my new lease, but it was better than dishing out $4K-$6K up front.
The service is alright. There's no other Hyundai dealerships around me to take my car for service. I had some issues getting my oil change back in May but I resolved it. I came back early July to get a tire rotation and things went smoothly. Hopefully, I will be able to afford a better car next time (Benz or Audi haha) but Hyundai and Keyes Hyundai is a great place to get your starter car(s)!
ANGELICA M., Service Director from Keyes Hyundai responded on 07/12/2020

Thank you for the great review, we are very grateful! :)

Calabasas, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
John Shaw in service
John is fantastic. He took care of everything I brought my vehicle in for service. I like having a service consultant that knows my vehicle and that I can call when there is an issue. The dealership is clean, friendly, efficient and very professional.

I had taken my vehicle in for service closer to where I live, but found them not friendly or professional. It is worth the drive!
ANGELICA M., Service Director from Keyes Hyundai responded on 07/12/2020

Thank you kindly for the awesome review and your kind words! :)

Reseda, CA
2014 Hyundai Accent
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Personal were available and professional. The service outcome was great.
ANGELICA M., Service Director from Keyes Hyundai responded on 07/12/2020

Thank for the awesome review, we are very appreciative of it. :)

Joanna K.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
My service writer, John Shaw was terrific 😊

Joanna,
Thank you for the 5 star review and for your kind words. We are grateful. :)

Bobby H.
Valencia, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Happens customer
I always enjoy bringing both cars to be serviced by Keyes. John is the best service advisor I know.

Bobby,
Thank you for your recent visit to our facility, we are very appricative of the 5 star review!

Burbank, CA
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
07/08/2020 Category: Service
This is the only place I take my car
ANGELICA M., Service Director from Keyes Hyundai responded on 07/12/2020

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 stars, we are very appricative you and your business!