Overall Rating 4.5643588/5Overall Rating 4.5643588/5Overall Rating 4.5643588/5Overall Rating 4.5643588/5rating 4.5643588
Overall Rating 2.18812/5Overall Rating 2.18812/5rating 2.18812rating 2.18812rating 2.18812

Jannet G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Amazing experience
He had patience awesome communication and they’re very organized and fast this is where I’m always going to do my car service

i don't do reviews
I do not do reviews

Julius W.
Studio City, CA
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Great car, great car care!
They meet all my expectations and the work is done well and on time.

Marina Del Rey, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
John Shaw
John Shaw is an absolute wonderful employee and Hyundai is lucky to have someone like him on the team. He went above and beyond to help me with a warranty issue and then extremely considerate with the financial aspect. I hope he is s acknowledged for this as I have never encountered someone with his compassion at the dealership.

Tarzana, CA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Great service and timely manner!

Los Angeles, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/14/2019 Category: Service
I was very happy with my service.

Matthew S.

AN
Alan N.
06/13/2019 Category: Service
good efficient customer service
I was impressed the way they handle customer service.
The car was promised at a certain time and they were on time.
Love my hyundai

Jerald R.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Johnathan Hughes was great!
Same as previous

Will make appt. next week to resolve recall factory recall.

JSR

DID NOT HAVE PARTS TO COMPLETE RECALL
BAD, Bad,BAD
Julian K., Service Director from Keyes Hyundai responded on 06/13/2019

I'm sorry your visit was unsatisfactory. We will follow up to resolve.

Julian Kim

Honest, nice and helpful
Honest, nice and helpful

Reseda, CA
7,500-mile service
Brought my 2018 Elantra in for 7,500-mile service. Left a phone message for John Shaw, service consultant and he responded back in less than (5) minutes. John greeted my husband and I upon arrival for my appointment. In fact we were early and John got my car in right away. I had some maintenance questions and John took the time to answer my questions in an informative and pleasant manner. He kept us updated while we waited for the vehicle and it was ready by the promised time. I would definitely recommend John Shaw as a service consultant; he is truly an asset to the Keyes Hyundai Service Department.

CP
Christine P.
North Hills, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Jonathan Hughes was very attentive
I would recommend Jonathan Hughes the service consultant specifically, he made it a smooth process as apposed to other consultants who lacked communication/professionalism in the past. However, I will be coming back to him ONLY.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly staff

Judy S.
Valley Village, CA
06/11/2019 Category: Service
The service was excellent. My service consultant was nice and knowledgeable.

AF
Akilah F.
North Hollywood, CA
5 Stars
From start to finish I received great service from this dealership. I received assistance from Jonathan Hughes who was very friendly, helpful, and informative, he made the entire process very smooth for me. He also ensured that I had a lyft ride home and back to the dealership once my vehicle was done with service.

Antonio M.
West Hollywood, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
GOOD SERVICE
From scheduling, to being welcomed at the facility - to having thorough maintenance service done. I was fully satisfied.

2009 Hyundai Elantra
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Helpful with options
The service center is kind, courteous and makes very effort to provide a convenient experience. John was helpful in advising a schedule of when to seek further maintenance.

CG
Carmen G.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Sam was amazing. The only issue was I waited for over 35 mins before anyone helped me. The receptionist was aware of me arriving and checking in. Until I went back to the service area and asked someone to help me he quickly grabbed Sam to assist me.

FN
Frederick N.
Downey, CA
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Best Customer service
I was so impressed with Steven who first leased to me my actual car and he straight remembered my name and our interaction at the time. I realized that the consideration of customer is real there, not about Hyundai making money on its customers. Overall, the all team is always friendly and helpful

CL
Christian L.
San Pedro, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Pleased once again
Johnathan was amazing. Great communication and offered to help me when I was waiting to be serviced. Definitely recommend him as a service advisor to others. Car was cleaned and I was happy. Well done Johnathan.