Overall Rating 4.4520553/5Overall Rating 4.4520553/5Overall Rating 4.4520553/5Overall Rating 4.4520553/5rating 4.4520553
Overall Rating 2.12329/5Overall Rating 2.12329/5rating 2.12329rating 2.12329rating 2.12329

West Hills, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Great Servixe!
Everything was great - service, facility, and atmosphere.

Woodland Hills, CA
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Perfect
Never have an issue

Tarzana, CA
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Expensive but good
My 8 year old Elantra needed its 100,000 mile service and tires. $4,000+ but if it runs this well for another 100,000 miles, it is worth it.

Mauricio M.
Winnetka, CA
2009 Hyundai Genesis
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Good service advisor
Worled with Jonathan this time and he was very quick and responsive. Delivered on time as promised.

BD

Alma G.
Van Nuys, CA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Great experience
Great service and nice dealership. Julian was great and made sure my car was done in a timely manner!

WV
Walter V.
Canoga Park, CA
2019 Hyundai Veloster
Great Communication
I love how these guys keep you up to date on what's going on with your vehicle.

Chatsworth, CA
Service with a Smile!
Excellent customer service by Riley! He helped me get out of there in a timely manner as I had another appointment right after.

Sherman Oaks, CA
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Service was prompt and well executed
I was able to get substantial repairs done in only a couple of hours on a saturday morning. This included additional servicing for what I initially brought the car in for.

I was able to even get a free tire rotation thrown in with my alignment adjustment.one of the better experiences I have had at Keyes Hyundai.

LV
Luis V.
Winnetka, CA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Great staff
My experience with my Hyundai Veloster 2017 was great. Jimmy is very professional, and mechanics too. Personally, I recommend this dealership!

North Hollywood, CA
Hyundai manufacturer issues
They always look for something to do not honoring you with the powertrain warranty. Never buying a Hyundai or Kia in my life again!
Julian K., Service Director from Keyes Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Whittier, CA
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Poor customer service; very rude
I had dropped off my car overnight for a spare tire change and used their drop box to leave my keys in. I called the next morning to find out what the status is and the gentleman who answered the phone said “well I don’t have your car. I don’t know where your car is. I never got your car” Leaving your keys in a box and your car parked in the driveway and having this gentleman tell you that they don’t know where your car is can be extremely terrifying. You would think your car was stolen. I didn’t get his name but he had an older deeper voice, with an arrogant tone.
Julian K., Service Director from Keyes Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

AL
Armando L.
Van Nuys, CA
Quality Servuce
I've had three Hyundai's and had them all serviced here.

Malibu, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Service Rep was amazing
I had my first car service at Hyundai in Van Nuys and my service rep, Jonathan, was amazing. He answered all my questions and tried to get my car serviced and back to me as soon as possible. He even asked if I wanted my car washed, and I was very happy to say YES! Good experience...I'll see Jonathan in about 5,000 miles or so!!

Robson M.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Me.
Good service with some exceptions.

AA
Ahmad A.
Reseda, CA
09/15/2018 Category: Service
The worst service ever
The worst service ever never go there again never recommend no any one to go there very rude people and attitude not friendly
Julian K., Service Director from Keyes Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

West Hills, CA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Service Appointment
Myyy technician Jimmy Molina is awesome. Very accomodating. Takes great care of me and my car. I never feel pressured into services I am unsure if I needed.

SV
Silvana V.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Great service and nice location
Thank you, my father was visiting and he noticed a sensor off from a repair that was done at another location. You guys did an excellent job to undo this mistake, although rather pricey, would suggest bringing costs down.

Peace and Rainbows,
Silvana. Www.musicveg.org

Murray S.
North Hollywood, CA
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Service @ Keyes Hyundai
My service time was 10:30. Brought car in on time. Told it would be about 2hrs. After about 1hr and 45 min got a text message regarding a work order. I mistook it for the car being done. Returned to the dealer to be told that the car wouldn't be ready for another 2 hrs. and that the text I received was just the work order to start the job - Confusing -.
This is my 3rd Sonata and was perhaps not the best service that I have received at Keyes.

Other the time wasted on my unnecessary return trip, everything else was fine.