Overall Rating 4.482352/5Overall Rating 4.482352/5Overall Rating 4.482352/5Overall Rating 4.482352/5rating 4.482352
Overall Rating 2.12941/5Overall Rating 2.12941/5rating 2.12941rating 2.12941rating 2.12941

RF
Ramon F.
Santa Barbara, CA
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendly , excellent work
I recieved the the great work on my Sonata as I always do when taking it in for service. The service reps are friendly and courteous.

HS
Heather S.
Altadena, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Elec
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
After several attempts to resolve an issue with my car at Glendale Hyundai, it was recommended that I go to Keyes Hyundai. I was able to set up an appointment within a day. I met with Sam, he was very friendly and listened to the issues I was having with my car and some venting of my frustration at the other dealer. He made sure he understood my issue. I left my car there. He sent me text updates of the status of my repair. They were able to fix the issue with my car on the same day. Sam recommended other repairs but told me what was covered in my service plan and what would be done at the next scheduled service. Although Keyes is much further than Glendale I will definitely be returning here.

North Hollywood, CA
Amazing service
Easy to work with. No complaints.

Granada Hills, CA
2014 Hyundai Equus
Didn’t honor warranty
Horrible service. Did not honor warranty or extended warranty. Wanted to charge even after taking to someone from Hyundai HQ customer service said they would honor the repairs and advise dealer to honor warranty.
Julian K., Service Director from Keyes Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

I'm sorry that your visit was unsatisfactory. We will follow up to resolve.

Julian Kim
Service Director
(818) 574-0151
jkim@keyeshyundai.com

Canoga Park, CA
Over charge
Worst experience as a first time costumer at this dealer, be cautious of over charging maintenance and labor fee, I have an economy car not luxury car, shouldn’t pay $400 for normal service such as air filter service, oil change, oil filter
Julian K., Service Director from Keyes Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

I'm sorry that your visit was unsatisfactory. We will follow up to resolve.

Julian Kim

2012 Hyundai Tucson

Encino, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
nice staff
Overall friendly and helpful.

Los Angeles, CA
Great Service CEnter
Thank you, John, for all of your help!

Adrian M.
Downey, CA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Satisfied
Sam from Service department did try to help me even he can’t promise to get me out sooner cause i did not have appointment. And the company provided me Lyft to my restaurant of my choice within the 7 mile radius. Ill give Sam and everyone 10 stars if i can!

Burbank, CA
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
I go here every time...
...and will continue to do so!

Casey H.
Van Nuys, CA
Great experience!
Jonathan was kind and professional! They took great care of my car. The full service check took under two hours. Very pleased!

West Hills, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
Awesomeness
Business was fast and great. No complaints

Tarzana, CA
Friendly staff
The staff was friendly, and the person taking care of me kept checking in on me and updating me on my vehicle since I had to bring my 4yr old with me (who thankfully was patient) he even acknowledged how good she was and thanked her, which made her smile.

West Hollywood, CA
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Great service easy to find
Excellent service. Love the texts and rapid availability

TR
Tobi R.
West Hills, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Everything was excellent. Victoria gave excellent customer service.

RD
Richard D.
Los Angeles, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Quality Service
I had a great experience and good communication with my service advisor John Nolan. He didn't pressure me for unnecessary services and he explained things clearly.

ZH
Zahir H.
Winnetka, CA
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
owner of the
everything is good and i am happy with Hyundai service deportment

Maria G.
Canoga Park, CA
2012 Hyundai Accent
01/14/2019 Category: Service
the fact that all employees should be professional...and your are.
good

Djamileh M.
Encino, CA
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Great Costumer Service
They have such a great service department! They are very fast, friendly, and helpful! They explain your car issue to you very thoroughly and send you updated reports about your car every couple of hours. I highly recommend this Keyes Hyundai.

NM
Nina M.
Glendale, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful and friendly
Jonathan has been so helpful and friendly during my visits at Keyes Hyundai. He listened to my needs and made sure I was safe with my vehicle. I appreciate their time and effort in helping me figure out what was going on with my car. Would highly recommend him and his team!