Overall Rating 4.4285745/5Overall Rating 4.4285745/5Overall Rating 4.4285745/5Overall Rating 4.4285745/5rating 4.4285745
Overall Rating 2.1039/5Overall Rating 2.1039/5rating 2.1039rating 2.1039rating 2.1039

Woodland Hills, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
Excellent, friendly and professional

Chatsworth, CA
Service Associate great
Service Associate great, resolve my problem fast. My complaint is with the receptionist service when you call, they don’t care is you are calling several times and do not resolve your problem, put me on hold without any help, bad service

Glendale, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Air bag issue
Jimmy was very nice and helped me with my air bag clockspring issue. Quick and easy experience at Hyundai Van Nuys! Thank you!

VB
Victoria B.
Van Nuys, CA
The team is amazing
It’s convenient and everyone is great!

Good service.
Quick and easy. Got what I wanted.

Michael C.
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
Customer Service
John provides excellent service. He was kind, respectful and diligent.

AF
Andres F.
Best service for vechiles
John was really helpful and explained everything formally. Something alot of other service dealer havent done. I have recomended people to do hyundai in general and they haven't regret it

CP
Christopher P.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Good Service on time
I work with John Shaw in the service department and I have always been treated well and the service on my vehicle has always been without issue. what more can you ask for.

Sharon C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Making it happen
John went above the call of duty when a part was defective and couldn’t get for 4 days he was able to pick one up that day to make the repair.

Panorama City, CA
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Great service every time I go
The staff is always very nice and helpful.

Van Nuys, CA
Always a pleasant visit.
Jimmy is always very friendly and attentive making sure I am informed during my wait time. Very genuine guy that has helped maintain my vehicle in top shape.

YK
Young K.
Studio City, CA
2016 Hyundai Equus
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Kindness and prompt response, car wash thoroghly.
John was the service provider for me. He did whatever I need properly.
Thanks so much for his excellent service

Kelley B.
Simi Valley, CA
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Very efficient and complete repairs
I brought in car for repair and there was a tire that had wrapped itself around the axle and I did not know it yet so they did a complete repair, service, tire replacement and alignment and kept it safe to drive.

Woodland Hills, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Service time is too long on Saturdays
I, and obviously many people, can only service their cars on Saturdays. You have few dealerships, less now that the Woodland Hills one was closed. I think my car is a great car, but it's very frustrating when simple services take up 1/2 the day.

I would highly recommend the Hyundai cars (several of my family members also own them), but would not recommend the Van Nuys service Center on a Saturday
Julian K., Service Director from Keyes Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

I'm sorry that your visit was unsatisfactory. We will follow up to resolve.

Julian Kim
Service Director
(818) 574-0151
jkim@keyeshyundai.com

Encino, CA
Car Service
The care I received was kind and courteous.

AV
Angel V.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
11/09/2018 Category: Service
"This is the place to go to"
Great customer service & excellent work done to the vehicle.

SK
Sherry K.
Sherman Oaks, CA
2012 Hyundai Azera
11/09/2018 Category: Service
It is never a problem to get a service appointment and the service reps are very good. They communicate well and let u know what is going on. Also like that they always wash my car.

CJ
Carole J.
Glendale, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service of 2015 Genesis
I was fortunate to have the help of Service Manager, Julian Kim. He was wonderful. Very knowledgeable. He quickly took care of my needs - engine light was on indicating a problem. He assured me the car problem would be resolved, and arranged a rental car so I could drive to and from home. Several days after my repair, I needed to return the car for another problem. Again, he was patient and reassuring and took the time to explain the problem. Julian is extremely competent in his work. This is a trait a customer appreciates and values.

CE
Carlos E.
Pasadena, CA
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and knowledgeable mechanic
The mechanic who worked on my car's brakes was very friendly and explained to me with details it was very helpful I appreciate his help.

TA
Tim A.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
1st Elantra Service
This was my 1st Service at Hyundai Van Nuys for my recently purchased used 2015 Hyundai Elantra. It was a 37,500 service. My 1st service advisor was John Shaw. I was greeted with a smile and he handled the service as I expected. It was done perfectly and quickly. Thank you.