Overall Rating 4.610173/5Overall Rating 4.610173/5Overall Rating 4.610173/5Overall Rating 4.610173/5rating 4.610173
Overall Rating 2.28814/5Overall Rating 2.28814/5rating 2.28814rating 2.28814rating 2.28814

AK

NP
Neila P.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Sam Song Rocks!
Thanks Sam for coordinating the repair of my car while ensuring I had transportation to and from my job. The whole process was smooth and I am happy with my car again!! I love my ionic!!

David C.
Quick and courteous
I went in because my car was overheating due to the thermostat. They had the part in stock and replaced it in a couple of hours. I was very pleased with the speed and that the warranty covered the cost.

2019 Hyundai Kona
Kind reps
Kind reps who are trying to adhere to all of your needs. Great service.

2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/14/2019 Category: Service
The service was done faster than the estimated time. Thank you!

Joseph C.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Very positive experience

Betty S.
2015 Hyundai Equus
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Superb Service and Helpful Attitude
Jimmy Molina is the best service rep ever! He's courteous, attentive, timely and responsive.

Excellent Customer Service
They worked around my schedule, they were knowledgeable and courteous. Overall great experience,

Leanne S.
Sherman Oaks, CA
EXCELLENT SERVICE!
My Service Advisor Sam Song was terrific - very professional, analyzed the problem, got back to me immediately and very efficiently had the repairs done. Plus he arranged for me to have a ride back and forth to the dealership, and because I have a disability he kindly walked me to my car after it was repaired. GREAT SERVICE- GREAT ADVISOR!

Maria W.
Victoria was great!
Victoria offered excellent customer service. She was prompt, friendly, and helpful. She explained everything clearly, and kept me updated while my car was being serviced. Thank you, Victoria!

Van Nuys, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plugin Hybrid
Marcial is the best!
Fantastic service as always at Keyes Hyundai. Marcial Tabuena is a great service rep!

LV
Leticia V.
Granada Hills, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2019 Category: Service
The ppl that enjoys helping customers to the fullest thats what makes us customer to always return
Marcial was very helpful in the process of getting my oil change done he was very self explanatory, nice and polite more people like him will make a business even better to return too.

service
good service

KF
Kelly F.
Castaic, CA
Hyundai Service
John Shaw is amazing to work with!

NV

Janet S.
Woodland Hills, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service at keyes Hyundai
Had my Santa Fe serviced at Keyes Hyundai in Van Nuys and I had great customer service. Making the reservation was simple and Sam in the service department took care of everything and fixed my car on time. I will always have my cars services at Keyes.

AG
Ace G.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Quick, easy, and helpful
I came in to have my 11.3k mile service. I was greeted with a friendly and helpful Hyundai device associate promptly and handled all the recommended services. He also gave me suggestions for a repair that I had asked about. And gave me a legitimate estimate. He literally showed me the cost of the part along with labor costs. Altogether very helpful. I’ll be there for the next service.

AH
Alexander H.
La Canada Flintridge, CA
Great Service Experience
Had a few things to service on my Sonata. Easy to schedule a slot on Saturday. Came in, friendly, knowledgeable staff set up work. Work done on time. Good communication as it was being done.

KA
Kevin A.
Tarzana, CA
2016 Hyundai Equus
Timely and Professional
My service advisor John Shaw once again provided me with excellent attention and service to all of my needs.

PW
Pearl W.
Tarzana, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Victoria is the best in your service department!
Victoria H. is the best service advisor in your Hyundai Service Department. I always request that my service appointments are scheduled with Victoria. She is knowledgeable, answers all of my questions, and she makes sure that my car runs great before I leave. I know that my car has been inspected properly and that Victoria makes sure that the vehicle is checked completely and if anything needs fixing, she informs me right away. I make sure that Victoria is working the day of my service appointment because yes, SHE IS THAT GOOD! I highly recommend Victoria H. to Hyundai car owners because Victoria goes that extra mile!