Overall Rating 4.8653852/5Overall Rating 4.8653852/5Overall Rating 4.8653852/5Overall Rating 4.8653852/5rating 4.8653852
Overall Rating 2.36538/5Overall Rating 2.36538/5rating 2.36538rating 2.36538rating 2.36538

Al S.
Palmdale, CA
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Quick and professional. Very clean lobby.

KH
Kimberly H.
Canoga Park, CA
03/19/2019 Category: Service
AMAZING SERVICE AND FRIENDLY STAFF
Kaitlyn is amazing! Such friendly and helpful staff members always giving the best service possible! Always leave happy and well helped whenever I come to service my vehicle from Keyes Hyundai Mission Hills.

Pacoima, CA
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Misleading peope
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for your response to our survey. We always appreciate hearing our client’s opinions and feedback. We apologize for your experience in our department not being what we hope to offer you. I will be partnering with your service advisor and the service manager to see how we can fix the concern and come to a resolution. I will be reaching out to you soon to further discuss your visit.

Simi Valley, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Recent Service
Acceptable
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you for your response to our survey. We appreciate your continued business and we look forward to hopefully providing a five star experience next visit.

NS
Nadine S.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Recommended Service
My vehicle is running smoothly thanks to the recommendation to have the fuel injection service done. My wait time was less than 2 hours. Angel was very courteous and helpful.
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

Thank you for your response to our survey. We appreciate your feedback and your continued business. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Don H.
Woodland Hills, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Service in Service Adviser
The team really puts the "Service" in Service Adviser. Every one of them was very helpful and although I had an appointment with Kaitlin, it didn't seem to matter. I was greeted, welcomed and thanked by all.

I will come back just because the team was friendly and efficient. My car was ready before I knew it!
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for your response to our survey. We appreciate your continued business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

MF
Mehrshad F.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Car protection cover under engin is missing
Unfortunately not putting back part of my car and is missing
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for your response and the feedback. I do apologize for this mishap with the part for your car. If you allow me I would like to make this right and give you a more positive experience from our team. I will be partnering with my manager and reaching out to you soon.

Jorge S.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Always willing to work with you.
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for your response to our survey. We appreciate you choosing Mission Hills as your service destination and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

CA
Friendly service
Good service. Friendly staff

Northridge, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
REview
Angel was great, and the place was friendly.

GI
Gabriela I.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Friendly, helpful and on time. Not pushy to get extra service work done on the vehicle that was just there for recalls and no pushy sales unlike other dealerships.
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Jerry/Hilary C.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Happy with service experience
The service rep. was very helpful and I was very pleased with the service performed.
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Sherman Oaks, CA
03/10/2019 Category: Service
This location is the best of all
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

Janice H.
Sylmar, CA
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Have always had my car serviced here the service department is always great they are always nice and professional
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Danny &  Your Service Team

Panorama City, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendly environment
I have my car check coz it been jump start multiple times and they fix it changing the battery on warranty. Helpful

KT
Kenneth T.
Granada Hills, CA
Ken T
Very professional and friendly.

DE
David E.
Northridge, CA
PLEASANT DEALERSHIP
They are very professional and courteous.
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 03/07/2019

Thank you for your response to our survey and for your feedback on your seat. I apologize for my technicians not being able to find the concern for this problem. I will partner with my manager to review this and be following up with you soon.

John F.
Sylmar, CA
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/05/2019 Category: Service
These folks make it happen!
First, they get my car out when they say it will be out. Further, they document all work to be done and the result. I like seeing it. This time, they could not get the car out on time because a part for my 2012 had to come in from the East Coast and the weather...., well, you know. This was being done under an extended warranty (Vehicle One). There was some confusion about the car rental / loaner that had nothing to do with Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai. It was, again, the extended warranty company. My service rep at Mission Hills, Jon Enriquez, kept me informed and solved all issues with the rental. How could I ask for more?
In retrospect, I have made a couple not completely reasonable requests of Mission Hills Hyundai. They did a great job of maintaining my loyalty though it cost them $ to do it. Why would I NOT recommend Mission Hills Hyundai????
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

David H.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
Friendly Service
I was immediately welcomed at my appointment time and was offered a ride some where local or wait. Since the service appointment was only 90 minutes I waited in the lobby doing my work on my iPad with complimentary donuts and coffee comfortably.
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 03/05/2019

James S.
Lancaster, CA
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
03/04/2019 Category: Service
Great team
The staff and management are very considerate on my time and needs. They kept me informed and fixed my car correctly
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019