Overall Rating 4.8627447/5Overall Rating 4.8627447/5Overall Rating 4.8627447/5Overall Rating 4.8627447/5rating 4.8627447
Overall Rating 2.36/5Overall Rating 2.36/5rating 2.36rating 2.36rating 2.36

RV
Robert V.
Adelanto, CA
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Knowledgeable People In Service Department.
An Outstanding Service Staff!!!
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for your response to our survey. We appreciate your continued business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

RP
Rita P.
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Sonata
very quick and efficient service, good customer service
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for your response to our survey. We appreciate you choosing Mission Hills as your service location and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Doug M.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/20/2019 Category: Service
No need for Appointment
Great Job done outstanding cutomer service.Bravo

DJ
David J.
Canyon Country, CA
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Service January 2019
The service was done to my satisfaction. Over 2 hours to do a Oil change seemed a little long.
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

Thank you for your response to our survey. We apologize for the long service. We look forward to assisting you in your next service with a five star experience.

Michael D.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Disappointed
Completed the job but safety check is not really done. They also said they would repair a tire but they only added air and didn't remove the nail.
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 01/19/2019

Thank you for your response to our survey. We apologize for your experience in our service department. I will be partnering with my manager to review your repair order and visit. My manager will be reaching out to you to further discuss.

Lawrence B.
Granada Hills, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Always great service
the service at Mission Hills Hyundai is always quick and expert.
Always take good care of me and my vehicles
I am sticking with Hyundai and sticking with Mission Hills Hyundai
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for your response to our survey. We appreciate your feedback and for choosing Mission Hills as your service destination. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Helpful Personnel
The personnel were very helpful. They were quick, responsive and the work done was great!
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for your response to our survey. We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Thomas B.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Great Friendly fast check-in & service.
The staff at Mission Hills Hyundai are very helpful, friendly & give great service.
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for your response to our survey. We appreciate you choosing Mission Hills as your service destination and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

WS
Wendy S.
North Hills, CA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Customers come first!
I have had my Tucson Limited for 3 Years. I Purchased from Mission Hills Hyundai and all maintenence has been done there. All experiences have been great except one, but that was remedied and the response to my concern was great!
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for your response to our survey. We appreciate your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

PR
Pedro R.
North Hollywood, CA
2013 Hyundai Accent
01/15/2019 Category: Service
I like the customer service at Mission Hills Hyundai.
I like the customer service at Mission Hills Hyundai.

Woodland Hills, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Dealership Rating
Good dealership and work
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for your response to our survey. We appreciate your continued business and we hope to provide you with a five star experience on your next service visit.

Granada Hills, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service, high prices.
Great service and treatment from Customer service representative Angel, at Hyundai of Mission Hills. Service/reparations are kind of pricey.
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for your response to our survey. We appreciate all of your feedback and we look forward to hopefully providing you with a five star experience on your next visit.

GS
Gretchen S.
NA

AA
Angela A.
Sylmar, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Very knowledgable.
Very friendly and courteous.

Santa Clarita, CA
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Service Dept are friendly, likeable and informative employes
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for your response to our survey. We appreciate you choosing Mission Hills as your service destination and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Lessly M.
Van Nuys, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/14/2019 Category: Service
I enjoy coming to this dealership rather than the one right by my house on Van Nuys. I would’ve giving it a five star review but I don’t like to be mislead and told different when I go to pay for my car service and I couldn’t use coupon that I found online, when I was told you can do when you pick up your car and somehow the receptionist stated no one was on duty to assist me and could not grant me the coupon. Very disappointed!
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for your response and for your feedback. We apologize for our after hours staff misinformation. Please bring in your coupon on your next visit and we will be happy to accept it for you. Thank you and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

SA
Sasan A.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Very convenient
I always go here for my services. Jonathan is very knowledgable, friendly & professional. He does the right consultation and gives the right recommendations. He will take a good care of you and your car.

DE
David E.
Northridge, CA
01/12/2019 Category: Service
warranty visit
I went there for a console recall which was attended to speedily professionally and with courtesy. I also asked them to check my seat memory. When my wife uses the car on memory one the seat does not slide back when exiting the car. It does slide back on memory two. They said they could not replicate it but that they reset it hoping that would solve the problem. When I got home and checked, the problem was still there. I guess I'll be going back one of these days.
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Suzanne W.
Van Nuys, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and helpful. Expensive and up selling services sometimes not necessary. Overall very satisfied
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

FB
Frank B.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Jonathan has been nothing but great. He explains everything in detail and gets to the bottom line on how much it will cost. He helped us immensely on making sure we were covered under our warrantee plan. It is always a pleasure to come in to this dealership. I have bought two cars so far from you all and would again in the future without hesitation. Keep up the great work and Jonathan deserves to be notice for his leadership.
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019