4.6

Van Nuys, CA
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Jonathan Enriquez
Jonathan is great and a real professional.
JONATHAN E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 02/20/2020

Thank you Glenn lett, we appreciate  your kind remarks and comments , We appreciate you as you continue to choose us for your service center.

GG
Gloria G.
North Hills, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Stellar Service
Service was excellent. From the initial phone call to the front desk customer service to picking up my car. Stellar service all the way! Would most definitely recommend!
PEDRO G., Parts & Service Director from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you for the wonderful words regarding Mission Hills Hyundai

Thank you for choosing MISSION HILLS HYUNDAI

Sylmar, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Great
Angel is a great advisor!

Thank you for choosing MISSION HILLS HYUNDAI

02/18/2020 Category: Service
No review
I do not wish to leave a review. Do not force me.
Oscar U. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

Hello Harriet,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with your last visit and you are important to us here at Misssion Hills Hyundai and we want to make sure that all your needs are met so that we earn your trust and respect and along with a 5 star experience. If there is anything we can do to make this experience better please feel free to reach out to me directly and I will make sure your requests are promptly adressed.

Oscar Ulloa

FH
Fiona H.
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Friendly service
I had a wonderful experience at Mission Hills Hyundai. I took my car for oil change and service. The staff is wonderful especially Angel Anguiano who was very helpfull, efficient and friendly. He also updated me on the timeframe while I went to lunch with my husband.
PEDRO G., Parts & Service Director from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 02/15/2020

Thank you for the wonderful words regarding Mission Hills Hyundai and Angel. We value you as one of our clients.

AL
Anna L.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient service.
I have a Genesis but choose to come here for service because of the wonderful service of Jonathan Enriquez, service advisor.
JONATHAN E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 02/15/2020

Thank you for recent visit and kind remarks. We love to provide the excellent service you deserve.

SR
Steven R.
West Hills, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Fast& thorough
A-1
PEDRO G., Parts & Service Director from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

Thank you for choosing MISSION HILLS HYUNDAI!!

San Fernando, CA
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Excellent customer service, didn't have to wait too long for oil change.
PEDRO G., Parts & Service Director from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Thank you for the GREAT 5 star review.

Granada Hills, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Customer service
Angel is really helpful at the Mission Hills location.

James S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
As Always
As Always excellent work and outstanding advisors. I'll be back!
PEDRO G., Parts & Service Director from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

thank you for your kind words about our service department!!!

Until next time!

Jonathan

John W.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
GOOD JOB
ON TIME & A CAR WASH!

Great service on my 10-yr old sonata
The steering wheel had a "click" and made chattering noise when driven over a pothole or bump. I was given a quick, same-day, late morning appointment. They diagnosed the problem while I waited. Then dropped me off via Lyft while they worked on the car. Car was ready for pick up by mid afternoon! Service area was clean & nice with snacks & drinks. Service provided with a smile.

Timothy/Edwina M.
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Staffs
Staffs so great! Angel is very good !
PEDRO G., Parts & Service Director from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Steve C.
Mission Hills, CA
02/09/2020 Category: Service
Don’t have wait for along time for car service
Everyone was nice when I walk in . The clerk I think name was Angel he was clear about everything and every professional .

Simi Valley, CA
2014 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
02/07/2020 Category: Service
The service team.
Salesman should take classes from the service team.
JONATHAN E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 02/07/2020

Thank your kind remarks, we value you as a loyal customer thank you for this important review. We hope your Genesis is running great.