4.6

05/06/2021 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Friendly staff.
JONATHAN E. from Keyes Hyundai of Mission Hills responded on 05/06/2021

Thank you for your recent visit and review, we value your input and we will review your visit and call you with our findings.

Paniz R.
Calabasas, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Oscar was very nice and helpful In service departments
Oscar was very nice and helpful In service department

Rebecca S.
Van Nuys, CA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Professional and courteous
They provide transportation back and forth while they worked on the car. They finished on time.

Michael L.
Pacoima, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona
04/30/2021 Category: Service
Friendly Service
Great customer service while maintenance on my vehicle.

Tarzana, CA
2019 Hyundai Kona
04/27/2021 Category: Service
Service Plus
Excellent Service all round.

April B.
Canoga Park, CA
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Fast service
I will be taking my car to Hyundai Mission Hills regularly. Always nice staff and good customer service. Isaiah was very helpful.

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
04/22/2021 Category: Service
Jonathan did an excellent job explaining all the services and charges. He made me feel very comfortable leaving my car with him and very satisfied when i picked up my car.
JONATHAN E. from Keyes Hyundai of Mission Hills responded on 04/23/2021

Thank you for your recent visit and review , We strive our best to help guest feel safe and comfortable when having their vehicles service here.

Pedro R.
2013 Hyundai Accent
04/22/2021 Category: Service
The car service is great and the customer service is excellent.

Thank you Jonathan for help me out with my car service needs.

5 stars
JONATHAN E. from Keyes Hyundai of Mission Hills responded on 04/23/2021

Thank you for your excellent remarks, and loyalty. We value your visits to our dealership.

Thomas B.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Very Professional
The staff is friendly & know exactly what to do do & are very fast.
JONATHAN E. from Keyes Hyundai of Mission Hills responded on 04/22/2021

Thank you for your recent visit and review , we value your input and your valued time in filling this out. . Thank you once again .

Pauline R.

Chatsworth, CA
2015 Hyundai Veloster
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Took care of recall in a timely manner and returned vehicle to me

ST
Sharon T.
Panorama City, CA
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/29/2021 Category: Service
I was contacted by Keyes Hyundai
They agreed to make things right according to my satisfaction. A

04/20/2021 Category: Service
Convenient location to my home
I won’t ever come here for any service ever again. I only went because of the recall. The two times I went I waited an excessive amount of time even though my car was ready. I had to ask for my vehicle. When they got my part in and it was being checked in they advised me of needing an air filter ( which was fine) a cabin air filter, a brake fluid replacement and a timing belt. They tried to push that on me. I wasn’t happy at all, as I asked why didn’t they say that the first time. Nothing on my original or second invoice.
OU
OSCAR U. from Keyes Hyundai of Mission Hills responded on 04/21/2021

HELLO SHARON,

THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE AND TAKING THE TIME TO FILL OUT THIS SURVEY, I WILL BE REACHING OUT TO YOU SOON TO GO OVER YOUR LAST VISIT

OSCAR ULLOA

Payje R.
Granada Hills, CA
2015 Hyundai Veloster
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Smooth Check in and Check out
Mission Hills Hyundai is efficient in getting your vehicle in and out, and provides accurate time estimation of services.

RP
Rafiel P.
Valley Village, CA
04/16/2021
Customer service
Your customer service representatives are very contentious extremely attractive polite and very professional. Your technicians on the other hand are not. Came in for service, fluids were not checked had to fill up radiator fluid myself, because basic checks weren't done.....

FO
Fabiola O.
Panorama City, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Nice customer service
The customer service was amazing, all my questions were answered in a respectful and professional manor.