Overall Rating 4.8541625/5Overall Rating 4.8541625/5Overall Rating 4.8541625/5Overall Rating 4.8541625/5rating 4.8541625

Anton B.
Sun Valley, CA
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Too much time
Staff is friendly but two hours just to change oil is way too long. Then once you finally get home you get flooded with e-mails asking for your opinion. Since you insist, here's my opinion: You should be paying me for the time wasted on a simple thing like changing oil.
MICHAEL G., Service Manager from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for completing the survey . We value your opinion and your time . We apologize that you were inundated with emails making sure you were happy . I apologize that I am sending you 1 more email . We are working to make our delivery time faster. I will review your repair order and reach out to you with my findings .

Darrio C.
11/19/2018 Category: Service
My Visit
My visit was made pleasant due to Giovanni’s professional manner. He is very professional as well as the team in the service department . I have purchased five cars from this location and have been very pleased with your one on one professional attention. I would definitely return.
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for your response to our survey. We appreciate your continued business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

TR

Jennifer S.
Valencia, CA
2012 Hyundai Accent
11/16/2018 Category: Service
They always fit me and there at this dealership for an oil change and I don’t have to book weeks in advance like the dealership near my home. They guys all know me by name!
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

Thank you for your response to our survey. We appreciate you choosing Mission Hills as your service destination and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

James T.
2014 Hyundai Accent
great service
Took my husbands car in for oil change, needed a few other items but it wasn't a huge cost. I was there long enough to get a donut and then fresh chocolate chip cookies which made the wait well worth it.
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

San Fernando, CA
Great and speedy service
Great job Hyundai!
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

North Hills, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Service with a Smile
Friendly staff makes sure you are comfortable and informed while waiting for service.
MICHAEL G., Service Manager from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for completing the survey . We love 5 STAR surveys. We look forward to always be here for you . Have a great weekend .

Granada Hills, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Great and fast service.
Service prices a little bit high, but great service.
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for your feedback and your response to our survey. We appreciate your continued business at Mission Hills and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Chatsworth, CA
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Excellent visit for maintenance.
Giovanni was amazingly professional and accommodating. As they were busy, they helped each other. Katelyn was outstanding as well.

I will definitely be back for service.
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for your response to our survey. We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

WB
Werner B.
Granada Hills, CA
Mr. Werner
Fast service friendly staff good coffee and donuts.

David R.
Glendale, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Review
Johnathan Enriquez in service is a very valuable asset to your dealership.
Very knowledgeable and excellent in handling customers.....

Woodland Hills, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2018 Category: Service
From the time I entered the door to the time I left, I felt like I received the red carpet treatment from the staff at Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai. My service representative, Caitlyn, was very friendly, professional, and answered all of my questions. I would definitely recommend this place for car services.

AE
Antonio E.
Sun Valley, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Department
Always friendly.. staff is awesome

MF
Megan F.
Tujunga, CA
11/13/2018
Rescore
I initially went to this dealer and came away from it with my issue unsolved. They were quick to reach out to me and take care of things. I appreciated their effort and initiative in solving the issue.

Janice H.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
Janice H.
Service department is wonderful they are always very professional and helpful. Giovani is always great he really cares. Thanks so much

GB
George B.
Van Nuys, CA
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Overall comfortable atmosphere while awaiting ur auto repair, etc.
Very good
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for your response to our survey. We appreciate your continued business and we hope to provide you with a five star experience next visit.

CR
Cristine R.
Chatsworth, CA
2009 Hyundai Genesis
good service; great personnel
Star, Angel, Jonathan and Danny are great and always on top of everything. My repairs are excellent

TP

DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

San Fernando, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Nice people, prompt service, good coffee
Alway enjoy getting my car serviced and washed at Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai.
DANNY E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018