4.6

2018 Hyundai Kona
03/06/2021 Category: Service
Good service, but could be faster
Service was fine, staff was great; however, the time it took to complete the work was longer than expected
OSCAR U. from Keyes Hyundai of Mission Hills responded on 03/06/2021

ARASH,

Thank you for taking your time to respond to this survey, your feedback is highly appreciated. I will be contacting you soon to discuss this visit in order to get more details on how we can improve

Oscar Ulloa

Sylmar, CA
2020 Hyundai Kona Ev
03/05/2021 Category: Service
No available ride service or loan car. Dealership charges to rotate tires. I can have tires rotate at no charge at other places.
Provide no charge ride service and provide no charge tire rotation.

John D.
Sylmar, CA
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
03/03/2021 Category: Service
Jonathan Enriquez
Jonathan E. Is the best Service Advisor “( The best one we ever had) he is friendly, polite ,respectful, great lister, honest. problem solver and remember who you are by name when you walk into building. We haven’t seen Jonathan over a YEAR 1/2 or more my husband and I walk in to make a appointment for service. He looked up, I will be right there John and Linda Di Pietro and made us important. When I need service my car we think of Mission Hyundai and honest and helpful service ADVISOR “Jonathan Enriquez” ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
JONATHAN E. from Keyes Hyundai of Mission Hills responded on 03/04/2021

Thank you for your visit and review, we appreciate your kind remarks thank and value your loyalty , we are happy you continue to be satisfied.

AR
Abel R.
Northridge, CA
03/03/2021 Category: Service
Good servive
The lights was not totay fixed. Everything else was good

Canoga Park, CA
03/02/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai Mission Hills
My service guy was extremely friendly and patient. I did have a couple of problems that are now being resolved. The appointment desk lady was really sweet also. Once I let my service person, Isaiah, know of the issues, he was very responsive and has gone out of his way to fix the problems and make me happy. I appreciate his help and attitude.

03/02/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai Mission Hills
Several problems were not checked or fixed. I had several items for service, but only the 36,000 mile check-up was performed. They "forgot" several of the items I requested to be fixed or checked.
ISAIAH F. from Keyes Hyundai of Mission Hills responded on 03/02/2021

I apologize for your experience! After speaking I happy we got some clarity. Please call me if needed in the future. 805-342-9992.

Panorama City, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
02/28/2021 Category: Service
Everyone is always friendly and service is always quicker than expected or exact to the time they estimate. Jonathan has helped me every time my car needs service and is always very friendly, transparent, and thorough when reviewing what my car needs.

Thanks for all of your help!
JONATHAN E. from Keyes Hyundai of Mission Hills responded on 03/01/2021

Thank you for your kind remarks  100 % satisfaction is our GOAL , I am glad we reach that.

SO
Sonja O.
Pacoima, CA
Excellent Customer Service
Wonderful experience each time I go get my car service. Excellent customer service skills. Pleasant atmosphere. Very courteous & caring employees. Will continue to go there

2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
Quick last minute service
Jonathan and team moved quickly to get my car in for service the morning of a failed smog check. They offered a rental car service for my convenience and kept me up to speed with the repairs.

2019 Hyundai Sonata Plugin Hybrid
Hybrid battery range drop
Having lost 10% of the battery range, brought in for diagnosis. Nothing was determined and whether the range is considered normal with usage. Will take it back once another 10% range drops. Hybrid battery is lifetime warrenty so not too concerned, but would like to know the expected degradation of the battery.

Bruce M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/24/2021 Category: Service
Jonathan Enriquez
Jonathan clearly makes the service experience absolutely the best. He’s always there to give the best advice and always demonstrates his Hyundai experience. He always goes that extra mile for his customers.
JONATHAN E. from Keyes Hyundai of Mission Hills responded on 02/26/2021

Thank you for your kind remarks we appreciate your loyalty through these tough times!!!

Sun Valley, CA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
02/24/2021 Category: Service
MUY BIEN
MUY AMABLE OSCAR... SOLUCIONES RAPIDAS

02/22/2021 Category: Service
bien
no se completo el servicio. porque el sistema no funcionaba y falta hacer un recor updates
OSCAR U. from Keyes Hyundai of Mission Hills responded on 02/24/2021

HELLO MARIO,

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR FEEDBACK WE WILL BE REACHING OUT TO YOU SOON WITH A SOLUTION

OSCAR ULLOA

AC
Alexander C.
2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
02/20/2021 Category: Service
Repair
Great customer service and on top of that , the issue with my vehicle got resolved.
JONATHAN E. from Keyes Hyundai of Mission Hills responded on 02/22/2021

Thank you for your recent visit and review. we are glad to have resolved your pending issue.

TP
Thomas P.
02/16/2021 Category: Service
Outstanding service
Oscar listened to my issues and helped me with my car repair like a true professional. I normally prefer private mechanics but I am glad I got my repairs done here, as the warranty on the repairs is great and it saved me tons of time.

Blanca S.
Van Nuys, CA
02/09/2021 Category: Service
Great customer service by Angel their best service assistant. Always takes great care of me.

Raymond G.
Valencia, CA
02/09/2021 Category: Service
not a good experience
service charge was twice what the web site showed for this service
time to be serviced excessive