4.6

Sylmar, CA
Great
Jonathan from Mission Hills Hyundai is super helpful, remembers who I am and makes me feel welcomed, and always helps me out with any issues I have.
JONATHAN E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 10/29/2020

Thank you for your recent visit and review. we appreciate your kind remarks . We wish you a happy holiday season.

WL
Wanda L.
Los Angeles, CA
2020 Hyundai Sonata
10/28/2020 Category: Service
The people that work with you
JONATHAN E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 10/29/2020

Thank you for your kind remarks, and review. we value you as our guest.

NP
Neli P.
Encino, CA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/28/2020 Category: Service
Great service very polite friendly and quick
PG
PEDRO G., Parts & Service Director from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 10/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey.

PH
Patricia H.
Pacoima, CA
2020 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/25/2020 Category: Service
Service department
Fast and friendly
JONATHAN E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 10/27/2020

Thank you for your visit and review, we thank you for your business.

Granada Hills, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Really good customer service.
PEDRO G., Parts & Service Director from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 10/27/2020

i appreciate you taking the time to complete this survey & giving us a 5 star

Panorama City, CA
2016 Hyundai Accent
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Good service! Miss the donut and coffee though! 😆😉
Good Service! Jonathan is the best! If you have questions and concern he is more than willing to assist.
JONATHAN E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 10/23/2020

Thank you for your recent visita and review , we appreciate your feedback and cannot wait make your next experience a 5 star excellent one.

Anthony S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/19/2020 Category: Service
Always Excellent Service!
The Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai Team is beyond exceptional: attentive, courteous, knowledgeable!
JONATHAN E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 10/20/2020

Thank you for your kind remarks. We value you as our guest.

RV
Roman V.
Canoga Park, CA
10/19/2020 Category: Service
I like Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai
Good service, nice people, relatively close to my place.
JONATHAN E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 10/20/2020

Thank you for recent visit and review , Thank you again for your valuable time taking this survey.

Winnetka, CA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Made me whole
Hyundai Mission Hills called me and resolved my issue. I was very happy to hear ftom them, and thier proactive stance in resolving my issue with them. That shows excellent customer service, and because of that they have saved a loyal customer. I recommend them for your car buying/maintenamce needs.

10/16/2020 Category: Service
pricing
customer service is good, but prices way too high.
JONATHAN E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 10/17/2020

We are not happy with your past experience , we will look into your recent visit call you back with our findings, we will strive to make it a great turn around . We will reach out to you soon.

PEDRO G., Parts & Service Director from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 10/20/2020

Thank you for taking your time in talking to us today, we hope that resolved your previous unsatisfied experience, we cannot wait to see you and help you in the service of your vehicle.  5 STAR experience is what we strive for.

Stephen B.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/08/2020 Category: Service
great sevice as usual
service advisor jonathan was very helpful and informative
PG
PEDRO G., Parts & Service Director from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 10/09/2020

Thank you for your great survey & feedback

Juan H.
Van Nuys, CA
Super!
En lo personal, ami me encanta, como es el trato ... es esencial
JONATHAN E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 10/03/2020

thank you for your recent visit and review, we appreciate your feedback.

10/02/2020 Category: Service
They took care of my concern and excellent costumer service
My previous review had a concern that I felt the report of new repairs ( that arose unexpectedly while I just had budgeted an oil change ) felt a little rushed and not communicated extensively and in detail, putting me out of budget tremendously.. They got back to me and not only apologized for the rush of communication about new repairs but also provided me Credit and free service on my next visit as a token of their appreciation to me as a costumer . Now THAT is what I called EXCELLENT COSTUMER SERVICE. Great job and now I’m for sure a loyal costumer . Thanks a lot guys

10/02/2020 Category: Service
Great .. but help us ( the ones who don’t know mechanics) to understand more
They always do a good job and you deserve 5 stars . The only thing I'll appreciate next visit is a better explication of why the additional repairs are really necessary.

Every visit that I make with you guys I budget around 75$ , but every time the computer always find " new repairs " that make me "nervous to say no " to them and I always end up paying 200+ $ extra that I budget ..

I'll appreciate next time a better explanation of "do I really need this repairs " or is it really something the company does to upsell their costumers and make them buy " extra repairs " and this is how your business is constructed ?

. Sorry but I'm in a marketing class and this is exactly what they teach us to do with the costumers " sell them more products on the process for us to make more money😆 " and that got me thinking if you guys were doing that with us 🤔 hope that makes sense . Other than that Thank you for reading this message man .. and good job !
JONATHAN E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 10/02/2020

Thank you for your recent visit review, thank you for speaking to me about this visit, we wish to bring clarity and explanation to you. I will view your visit and get back to you with a great outcome.

PEDRO G., Parts & Service Director from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 10/08/2020

Thank you for taking your time with us today to help resolve your recent visit, we are glad to understand your point of view, and we are very happy to have help you.

DI
David I.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and honest
I feel like Jonathan and the Hyundai team are there to help me out, and always extremely friendly, thanks!
JONATHAN E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 10/02/2020

Thank you for your recent visit and review, We appreciate your kind remarks about our service team. We are glad to have helped you all these years. We look forward to continue doing that.

Lorena M.
Sylmar, CA
09/28/2020 Category: Service
excellent service
very good service
JONATHAN E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 09/28/2020

Thank you for your visit and review. we value you as our guest.

SJ
Samantha J.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
09/26/2020 Category: Service
JONATHAN E. from Keyes Mission Hills Hyundai responded on 09/26/2020

Thank you for your recent visit and review, we appreciate your recent visit, we are working hard to satisfy every guest.