Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

HEATHER L.
Tacoma, WA
07/11/2019 Category: Service
My First Oil Change
I drove up to the service department and waited outside the door while two people looked at me, but ignored me. Finally a woman motioned me in and took the information off my car. We went inside, where we were told there were three reps to check us in. There was one and he was on the phone. When he did check us in he tried to upsell me to the 30,000 mile service which I declined. Honestly I drive about 1,000 miles a year and the odometer is only at 27,500 now. We waited in the waiting area and the car was ready in an hour just as the service person had predicted. And away we went.

By the way, I hate these surveys and think I should be paid for doing them and giving my time away for free.

KP
KIMBERLEY P.
Seattle, WA
07/11/2019 Category: Sales
Puts customer wants/needs first
Fantastic service the minute we stepped in the showroom. We were greeted by sales consultant Marvin Spencer. He listened to what I wanted & needed in a vehicle, gave me 100% of his attention. He was very patient, not pushy, and respected my feelings & my budget. I will recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a vehicle. Also Andrew who did my paperwork was just as nice & took time to let me know the process. My only negative comment I have: A few of the other male employees ( I assume are management) seemed to be cold & unfriendly. No acknowledge that we were even there...a smile would help.

Federal Way, WA
Kia Rondo
07/10/2019 Category: Service
I was disappointed that I spent close to $1000 on my Rondo this month, not knowing it would be worth $500'as a trade in.
I love Kia of Puyallup. You have taken good care of my cars. Please don't let anyone invest in repairs that cost more than the vehicle is worth!

BILL S.
Sumner, WA
Kia Cadenza
07/10/2019 Category: Service
It happened again ...
I was greeted at the service bay entrance with a delightful smiling attendant. WOW !! This was new ... and nice !!
The service techs are always so friendly and eager to help. I've never felt out of place to ask for help solving issues.
I even discovered that I can text someone to have items added to the coffee center !!
The work on my Cadenza was completed and done right.
Yep, they did it again .... GREAT SERVICE with a smile !!
I'll be back. :-)

RHONDA K.
Gig Harbor, WA
07/09/2019 Category: Sales
Great Experience
The best car purchase I’ve ever experienced. Justin was thorough, knowledgeable and friendly. No pressure at all, not the usual sales push. The vehicle sold itself. I was in and out of there in just a couple of hours. By far the quickest car purchase I’ve had. I recommend Kia of Puyallup to everyone looking for a new vehicle. Look for Justin - he’s awesome!

MT
MARGARET T.
Tacoma, WA
07/09/2019 Category: Sales
Great experience
Ashley was amazing. She made the car buying process super easy.

RAFAEL G.
Moses Lake, WA
07/08/2019 Category: Sales
Lots of good choices of vehicle's to look at.
The staff was very friendly. I was able to find the car that i was after with the features and amenities and still be in my budget range. Ron and Ashley were both great help. The loan process was also fairly quick.

MT
MICHAEL T.
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Great in past, poor recent experience
We have been customers for years and have always been satisfied. However our recent experience was very upsetting and has left us considering whether we will return or not. My wife was driving her Sportage when the Airbag Warning light came on. The manual said to have the vehicle checked immediately so she drove straight to the dealership. She was turned away at the service center, saying their technicians were getting ready to leave for the day. The first available appointment wasn’t for another 5 days and she was sent away with our two young children without being offered a safe vehicle to drive or any other solution. She returned for her scheduled appointment and was then told one of the side airbags malfunctioned and the car was unsafe to drive. The airbag needed to be replaced which was going to take 24+ hours, and again she was not offered a safe vehicle to drive. Instead they shuttled my wife and kids to my work so she could take my car. This led to some major inconvenience with us having to share a car for the next two days.
The most upsetting part about this was that my wife and children were allowed to drive away in an unsafe vehicle when she initially came in. If something would have happened on the way to or from your dealership when they were turned away, her life or one of my children in the backseat could have been lost. I understand turning someone away under other circumstances but an airbag issue is a potentially life or death safety problem.
A one star review would easily be warranted in this situation but due to our past positive experiences I’m giving it a two. But we are still having doubts about returning.

KE
KIRSTIE E.
Graham, WA
Truly Exceptional
Our experience at Kia of Puyallup was excellent, to say the least. My husband and I went to several dealerships, and none of them even compared to the exceptional service we received at Kia. Steve Kaiser in particular went above and beyond, very friendly, and the most honest salesperson we've encountered. However, I can't praise the entire staff at Kia enough. They are truly exceptional.

BRITTNEE B.
07/08/2019 Category: Sales
Even though the total time spent there was long, they had great service, were very friendly, and did everything they could to make sure we walked out the door with car. We are very satisfied with the 2016 Kia Optima we left in.

BA
BURT A.
Spanaway, WA
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Thank you!
As they always do...treat me like family...friendly and knowledgeable in assisting me with my questions about my car.
It is great to have this kind of care when we rely so much on the transportation in our daily commuting.

JOSHUA S.
Edgewood, WA
Great friendly fast service
Everyone was really friendly and nice and the service was fast.

AH
ALEC H.
Bonney Lake, WA
Kia Sedona
07/07/2019 Category: Service
Mixed up our cars, and gave our keys to another customer!
We usually have no problem with KIA of Puyallup, but this time we did, majorly! When we came to pick up our KIA Sedona after getting some maintenance done, the lady at the front desk told us that we already had come and gotten our car! What?!! No, it's in the parking lot. Apparently the lady running the front desk got our invoices mixed up because of some similarities in our last names with another customer. However, I talked to the other customer personally who got our keys, and she explained to the front desk, that she owed money on her car, and the lady told her no repeatedly! The customer asked her several times if she was sure, and she said "Yes." Then, she signed our paperwork and got our key, which was similar to her rental car, and left without the correct invoice, and the front lady did not even double check when she was asked to. I'm not sure what she was thinking, however, we eventually got our key back for our van, and all is okay. There needs to be a better QC done on the paperwork when picking up cars after 6:00 pm!

BC
BERNICE C.
Kia Rio
The great service people
I have had over the years excellent service provided by the service department personnel. They are the backbone of the dealership.

JAMES M.
Gig Harbor, WA
Great Service!
I have had nothing but positive experiences with the Service Department at Kia of Puyallup. I appreciate the professionalism, great customer service, and honesty.

DAVE H.

MIRIAM O.
Renton, WA
07/05/2019 Category: Service
TRUST
Aa a woman I feel that we women have a extra "since" for when it comes to getting our cars serviced. I have to pass a Kia Dealership about 5 miles from our home to get to the Kia Dealership from RENTON -to- PUYALLUP. I appreciate the kindness and courtesy and politeness with the task to share with me as to what's going on with my car. They are addressing me and not others around me. I'm always impressed with the service and when I leave "I do not feel like I"ve been taken advantage of" especially because I am female. "My complements to the Management". I'd like to also add Payallup Kia Dealership has captivated my trust since 2006. Thank you everyone who's been of help while having our car serviced. Thank You For The Trust I Have At Your Kia Dealership in Puyallup. Trust Is Not Always Easy To Find. Thanks Again

CO
CALEB O.
Roy, WA
Kia Forte
07/05/2019 Category: Sales
A new Kia, a great Warranty and the coffee is excellent as well!
After two test drives (Rio and Forte), four cups of coffee between my wife and I and the emailing help of Julie D. and the floor help of Chris we deove away happy owners of a brand new Kia Forte. I explained what was important to me in my car search (price, highway comfort, MPG and Andriod auto) and Chris quided me to the beautiful dark grey Forte which also happened to be the color I wanted as well. You all rock and yes, I will be using that car wash monthly!

ROBERT B.
07/05/2019 Category: Sales
Great Experience with Kia of Puyallup
We recently purchased a 2017 Sorento EX and are very happy with our experience at Kia of Puyallup. The entire process was low pressure (actually no pressure) and went smoothly and surprisingly fast. We previously bought a Cadenza SXL from another dealership and while we're completely happy with the Cadenza (great car!) the buying process at that dealership was very long; not so with Kia of Puyallup. Would especially like to give a shout out to our salesman, Chris Simpson; really nice guy, very personable and absolutely no pressure attitude in dealing with us. The finance guy, Andrew Whelan, was also great to work with. The financing part of buying a car can be very tedious, but Andrew knows his stuff and had us out the door and in our new Sorento really quickly. He was also really nice. We're so impressed with Kia of Puyallup that we intend to bring all of our future business to them. Thanks so much Chris and Andrew, and Kia of Puyallup. Looking forward to doing business with you all in the future!