Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

BRIAN T.
Bonney Lake, WA
KIA RONDO
01/01/2012 Category: Service
Drop in service for check engine light
The check engine light had come on and since I was on my way out of town, I stopped in to KIA without an appointment. They fixed my car, and I only had to wait about an hour - which is great especially since I did not have an appointment. Tammy was helpful and saw to it that we were taken care of as quickly as possible and on our way out of town. My experience was great.
Ryan S., President from Kia of Puyallup responded on 01/28/2012
Glad to hear everything got taken care of in the right amount of time for you. Thanks for giving us the opportunity to work on your vehicle. - Ryan Sawyer, General Manager

KN
KRISTINE N.
Maple Valley, WA
01/01/2012 Category: Sales
First new car purchase
Very pleasant experience buying my first new car. Susan I. was extremely helpful and answered all of my millions of questions. I got the perfect car (Soul) at a fair price.

NB
NANCY B.
Tacoma, WA
Kia of Puyallup ROCKS
We are so pleased with our purchase of a 2012 Kia Soul! From Kia of Puyallup/Scott Clyborn. We've never had such a positive purchasing experience.

JASON C.
Enumclaw, WA
Jason Costanich
Had a great time. Clin Baker was great answered all my questions not pushy like other dealerships salesman. Everyone there has friendly and professional attitude.
Ryan S., President from Kia of Puyallup responded on 01/28/2012
Hi Jason - On behalf of Clin and all of us at Kia of Puyallup thank you for allowing us to earn your business. Thank you for the kind review. - Ryan Sawyer, General Manager

NG
NANCY G.
KIA RIO
From Nancy Galloway
Satisfied with my visit to Kia of Puyallup.

DARRELL D.
Newcastle, WA
help ???
After my service on my Kia, it was given a acid bath, less than a week later, we have
found a L shape crack on the windshield, it starts under the bottom edge of the windshield wiper, with a litltle dot then goes
up 5" before it turns right. My husband was
driving it last and said nothing happened to
cause a chip and noticed nothing until the
next morning when he drove the car out of
the garage. Honestly we have no idea what
caused this since the spot under the wiper
blades would be very hard to get at. The
reason for the acid bath was because there
were marks on the windshield this makes me wonder if something happened then???
Please check this out and call me
Karen 206 715 6040

MICHELLE L.
Kenmore, WA
Oil Change
I forgot my coupon for the oil change. No problem they gave me the discount since I got it via email. Did a great job and washed my car.

LR
LLOYD R.
12/31/2011 Category: Service
this dealership has it's program together.Carpros should pay attention
There is non better
Ryan S., President from Kia of Puyallup responded on 01/28/2012
Wow...thank you for the very nice review. Thank you for your business Lloyd. - Ryan Sawyer, General Manager

LEONARD B.
Spanaway, WA
Fast Smoothe
Scott was great, he filled out all the paperwork. Fast & accurate.
THANKS

JQ
JAMES Q.
Our place to shop
Our salesman was personable and work with us.Great place to buy a car this is our second car.

DK
DONALEE K.
service

JE
JAMES E.
Graham, WA
Parts Department
Received excellent service when ordering accessories for our new Sorento

KC

KAYLEE K.
Algona, WA
KIA FORTE
12/30/2011 Category: Sales
they dont make you feel like bait in a pirahna tank
Whether it is to get you the car you want, or maybe because they just want to sell, they explore every possible venue to get you into a new vehicle. Very reasonable trade in values, the salesmen aren't pushy, and there are great perks in purchasing new.

DIYA B.
Tacoma, WA
12/30/2011 Category: Service
The staff of the service department are always very knowledgeable and helpful. In stead of going to a Kia dealership that is close to my house, I make it a point to use the service department at Kia of Puyallup, which is 20 minutes away!

DEBBIE C.
Eatonville, WA
Oil Change & Tire Rotation
They did a great job, but took too long. I had a scheduled appointment and it still took 1.5 hours.
Ryan S., President from Kia of Puyallup responded on 01/04/2012
I'm sorry for the long wait. We do our best in trying to be efficient and careful with our customers time spent at our store. We will do better next time. - Ryan Sawyer, General Manager

AR
ALICE R.
Auburn, WA
KIA RIO
nice
awesome experience, even after the fact. Rich was the best salesman that I have had at a dealership. He knew his stuff and was polite and not pushy and went the extra ,ile with and for us.

MICHAEL R.
Auburn, WA
KIA of Puyallup
Good experience, knowledgeable, professional, made buying the car very easy
Ryan S., President from Kia of Puyallup responded on 01/28/2012
Thank you for the review and allowing us to earn your business. - Ryan Sawyer, General Manager

PO
PARMA O.
Spanaway, WA
Auto
I purchased a Kia Soul, drove it 500 miles over Christmas, and it was great. It doesn't corner too easy in cruise control, and the shocks aren't the besst, but other than that, I love it.