TC
TOM C.
Monmouth Junction, NJ
02/28/2021
Clear explanations and quick work
Pothole damage was assessed quickly by KG. Rich provided an accurate estimate. The folks had to hunt for new rims: success. I happily drove off with a newly smooth ride.

AA
ABDUL A.
Audi Q7
Great job
Rich and Diane are truly professional and went above and beyond to help me get car serviced. Not only Diane followed up to get me date with flexibility but also Made sure they accommodate my schedule and dropped the car at my home. Found out couple issues in car and took care of them Promptly . The best part was to find out strange sound coming from the front AC vent and programmed car settings to stop which was driving me crazy from last 4 months. On top he gave me free wiper. I really appreciate and would highly recommend Kingston Garage.

EE
ELLEN E.
Subaru Legacy
Service at its Best
Service is excellent. Friendly, helpful, professional, fair prices.

DAN B.
Mercedes-Benz E350
Personal care
Rich and Karen and their staff are always there for us and have been for years. They are highly competent and fairly priced. We trust their advice and can count on them especially if we have an urgent problem or a tight time frame.

02/25/2021
Friendly service and quality too
Met their commitments both time and costs.

Corrected the issues and had no complaints on work done.

Toyota Avalon
02/25/2021
Outstanding service at reasonable prices
I have been using Kingston Garage for years. They are honest, reliable, skilled and responsive. Personalized service at reasonable prices. This kind of high-quality business is rare in this day and age.

ANDREA S.
Lexus ES 330
02/25/2021
Always excellent, fair, honest and courteous
The good people at Kingston garage help us keep all the cars in our extended family in good shape. I’m so grateful to our friends for suggesting them, when we were having trouble finding a reliable mechanic.

TL
TERRY L.
02/25/2021
The staff and quality of work that is performed
We have been using Kingston garage for 15 years now. They have a great staff, they’re honest and have very knowledgeable technicians that fix it right the first time.

CF
CHRISTINE F.
East Brunswick, NJ
Lexus GX 470
Great Experience
This was my first time at Kingston Garage. I found Diane and Rich to be friendly, efficient, responsive and very patient. I had a lot of questions and concerns about my car. Every question was answered and every concern addressed. I hope I don’t have any car issues soon but would certainly return to Kingston Garage for service.

CL
CHUCK L.
Honda Civic Coupe
02/24/2021
Car battery diagnostics and replacement.
I always bring our family’ cars to Kingston Garage for servicing. They always do an excellent job fixing the issues at a very fair and reasonable price. They also identify any potential current and/or future issues to help avoid future problems. Highly recommend!

PH
PEI YING H.
02/24/2021
Always have great experience for the service of my car. Very reliable and accommodating. My car can be picked up and delivered when the work is done. The owners are wonderful and friendly. I always trust them with my car.
Excellent place!

DN
DEBBIE N.
Princeton Junction, NJ
02/23/2021
Great Experience
Just picked up my car from Kingston Garage. Very communicative and accommodating. Will continue to use them!

02/22/2021
Kingston Garage - fast, fair, reliable
Kingston Garage - fast, fair, reliable

Honda Fit
02/19/2021
Great garage
I had a wonderful experience working with this garage. It was easy to schedule my service. The work was done in a timely manner and I was kept updated throughout the process. The price was incredibly reasonable and saved me money in the end. I highly recommend this garage!

MEL B.
Dayton, NJ
Acura RDX
02/17/2021
We love Diane and Rich they are the best..the work they do is excellent
Out of this world they..we love them..dinomit work