NB
Franklin Park, NJ
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
08/08/2020
Friendly & Fair Pricing!
Kingston Garage is a hidden jewel! The customer service and work quality are premium. The staff is kind and accommodating. Skip the dealership! Visit Kingston Garage for ALL of your auto repair/maintenance needs!

JULIE F.
Volvo V70
08/06/2020
Volvo
THANK YOU AGAIN !!!!!!

Kingston, NJ
Nissan Versa
08/05/2020
Great service delivered by friendly, knowledgeable people.

JARVIS P.
Franklin Park, NJ
08/04/2020
The friendliness and professionalism of the staff.
From the time I called to request an estimate for brakes for my car to the time I dropped it off and the work was completed was a pleasant experience. The staff was professional and punctual and the work was completed on time and with great care.

I will continue to take my cars to Kingston Garage for any future needs!

MO
MICHAEL O.
08/01/2020
As always, excellent work!
As always, we have nothing but great things to say about Kingston Garage. Would recommend them to everyone.

LINDA M.
Honda Fit
07/30/2020
Fabulous!
Diane and Rich have saved me on numerous occasions when my car has given me trouble. Most recently, I had my car towed to their garage on a Saturday night. Diane called me on Sunday to find out what was wrong even though the Garage is not open on the weekend! Though I had no appointment, they addressed the problem first thing on Monday morning, finding parts at prices that are below market rates. I picked up my car that afternoon and it is running like new!
Diane and Rich treat customers like human beings--neighbors. They have always been sensitive to the fact that I have only one car and no other way of getting around. They have picked me up at times when I could not get a ride to the garage to pick up my car! The approach to their customers is caring and competent and they treat the cars with equal care. I trust them to diagnose the problem, to be honest about it, and to charge me a fair price. I highly recommend Kingston Garage.

RD
ROSEANN D.
07/26/2020
Great People to do Business With
Excellent service at a fair price very reliable and honest. I take both my cars there and no where else.

SR
STANLEY R.
Toyota Avalon
07/23/2020
Very nice, helpful service
Very helpful and very user friendly. Good service at a fair price.

HL
HEATHER L.
Kingston, NJ
INFINITI G25 Sedan
07/22/2020
Great friendly place
Very easy going place, easy to book appointments, they reply fast. Great work!

ROBERTA S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
07/21/2020
personal service - friendly - professional - quick service!
Rich and Diane run a fantastic business at Kingston Garage. They are always available when a crisis occurs with my 2010 Mini. I would recommend them without hesitation!

Princeton Junction, NJ
Mercedes-Benz E500
07/16/2020
Highly Professional Excellent Service!
It is always a pleasure dealing with Kingston Garage. They maintain my '05 Mercedes E500 and I consistently find them to be highly professional, knowledgeable, thorough and of high integrity.

FA
FRANCOIS A.
Kia Optima
Service is always great
I always get a great service when dropping my vehicle at Kingston garage. They provide on point estimates, don’t overcharge and are super friendly.
Great garage we have been using for over a decade.

HG
HARI G.
Excellent Personal Service!
Diane is very courteous and accommodating. I had my BMW serviced there a few times already and will continue to use Kingston Garage for all my future service or maintenance needs. The service at Kingston Garage is always of superior quality, fast and reasonably priced. They go above and beyond on the customer service aspect.

Leaking fluid
Hey the ultimate best service garage in the Princeton and surrounding areas. So nice, so knowledgeable, so trusting.

BEVERLY S.
Skillman, NJ
Lexus RX 400h
07/09/2020
The iwners
They are honest, courteous, knowledgeable and excellent at what they do. We have been using Kingston Garage for over 20 years and have always been happy with their work. I highly recommend them
Bev S