KAREN M.
Sellersville, PA
04/13/2019
Honest and reliable
They know foreign cars. They finish the work in the allotted time frame. They never tell you there is more work to be done when the car is actually fine. The garage floor is scrubbed clean every night, which is evidence they really care about the quality of their work.

04/08/2019
Experts in what they do. Professional, honest and of course, very knowledgeable. Excellent Customer Service

JIM M.
Lambertville, NJ
Volkswagen Eos
04/05/2019
What a swell place to have your car worked on!!!
Quality service in which I always have a sense that they are looking out for my best interest in terms of safety and whether or not a repair is necessary. Everyone is friendly and professional from the gal at the front desk to the service guys. I couldn't ask for more.

PB
PHILIP B.
04/05/2019
Comprehensive Service
At Kingston Garage I get comprehensive service on my vehicles. They look out for my best interest related to potential problems, at the same time are conservative in the work they do and therefore the cost.

DAVE S.
Kingston, NJ
Volkswagen Golf GTI
04/04/2019
Could Kingston Garage be any more helpful?
Rich and Diane run a great business. They are so helpful and easy to deal with, it's a pleasure to have my car serviced there.I moved here from Chicago 4 years ago, and I had a service center very similar to Kingston Garage back then I had gone to for over 25 years, so, they had a lot to live up to, and they do.

SUE S.
03/26/2019
see below
It's unique, personal attention, excellent work

JOHN B.
03/21/2019
Great service. Honest
Honest reliable and great service

Franklin Park, NJ
03/15/2019
BMW repair
Excellent service. Honest. Reasonable costs. Highly recommend.

HF
HEDY F.
Volkswagen Golf
03/14/2019
the people
knowledge of cars, friendly environment, prompt service, very accommodating.

JIM M.
Lambertville, NJ
Volkswagen Passat
03/10/2019
Fabulous Service!!
Great service and extremely friendly staff.

AC
AUDREY C.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/07/2019
Love this place!
They remember you and your car. And I feel their advice and pricing is honest and fair.

MEG M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/01/2019
Job well done -- immediately!
They were able to help me right away solved the problem with car within one day!

Rocky Hill, NJ
02/27/2019
Great service and knowledgeable staff
From Diane at the front desk to the mechanics in the back, I highly recommend Kingston Garage for ask your service needs

ROBERTA S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
02/25/2019
Superior Service from start to finish!
I would never take my Mini elsewhere - including the dealership! Diane and Rich are so kind and my car was fixed as promised. They were in touch with me throughout the day and even gave me a ride to and from work!

SR
SKIP R.
Trenton, NJ
02/21/2019
Excellent aS ALWAYS
I had to get my car serviced on short notice and Diane and her staff were, as always, very accommodating and fit me right in. When I picked my car up later that day, Diane went over everything that had been done and discussed the options for my next visit. I've been taking my cars here for years and I see no reason to change garages.

North Brunswick, NJ
Lexus ES 350
02/13/2019
Excellent customer service
We are more than pleased with the auto services and maintenance on our vehicles. We also love the excellent customer service that Kingston Garage provides.

KC
KAREN C.
02/07/2019
Great car service and customer service
I can always depend on Kingston garage to do what my car needs. I feel they are fairly priced and do what is necessary to give me my car back in great running condition. They go above and beyond on the customer service aspect.

ST
SERBAN T.
02/05/2019
Excellent service for a very good price!
The service at Kingston Garage is always of superior quality, fast and reasonably priced. I had my BMW serviced there a few times already and will continue to use Kingston Garage for all my future service or maintenance needs. This is one of the best experiences I had in a very long time, at a car mechanic shop. Dealer quality work (or better!) at a much lower price. Strongly recommended.

JOHN S.
Cranbury, NJ
Volvo S40
01/29/2019
I am always confident of their skill, judgement and excellent service.
Thank you.

PB
PHILIP B.
01/25/2019
At the top of the field of automotive repair technology. Effienct operation and great service