11/10/2019
Great, reliable, fast, friendly service!
Very fast reliable service!!!

HB
HILLY B.
11/06/2019
Ease of setting up appointment. Well organized. Pleasant people involved. Competent workers. Fair pricing.

MICHELLE B.
Audi Q7
11/05/2019
Consistently fair and excellent service
We keep coming back becuaee the team is great, timely in getting us in and out and fair priced for the service.

ROBERTA S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
11/01/2019
Superior Service from start to finish!
Kingston Garage is the only place I will take my Mini Cooper for service. They are so efficient, reliable, knowledgable and courteous. I never have to wait for a service appointment and even get transportation to my job while my car is being serviced. I highly recommend Kingston Garage.

DAVID H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/24/2019
Friendly and considerate service
Not only do I get sound auto service and advice, but also very thoughtful service from the office, with scheduling and notification. This is a rare combination!

VW
VAN W.
Volvo XC90
10/23/2019
Annual Maintenance
Kingston Garage has kept our 2003 Volvo running smoothly at reasonable prices for many years. They’re great.

Plainsboro, NJ
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
10/22/2019
They are providing an outstanding service.
Rich and Diane are very professional and they provide high quality service.

10/20/2019
Great service. Highly recommend

KD
KATHY D.
10/09/2019
Nice garage
We had to have a headlight replaced. The people were friendly and got the job done very quickly even though they were quite busy .A great find and we will be back there.

DAVE S.
Kingston, NJ
Volkswagen Golf GTI
10/08/2019
Could Kingston Garage be any more helpful?
Rich and Diane are awesome, great work, friendly service and done quickly

Audi Q5
10/03/2019
excellent service, caring people
Excellent service by Dianne at the front desk and Richard as a mechanic. They took great care of my car and picked me up when the service on the car was done so I would not have to pay for Uber/Lyft. Rare combination of skill and care.

HB
HOWARD B.
Audi Q5
09/28/2019
Perfect in every way
The whole team is knowledgeable and extremely honest. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them.
Helene Buckwald

GK
GERTY K.
09/26/2019
Fantastic service!
The best care you can get! I always feel taken care of!

IR
IRWIN R.
Volvo S80
09/11/2019
friendly ,efficient service at reasonable rates
Acted quickly on my problem

BK
BILL K.
09/07/2019
We are cared for like family.
Whatever our cars need, they explain what they will do, price their work fairly and always accommodate our schedule. I cannot recommend Kingston Garage highly enough.

CAROLINE C.
Piscataway, NJ
09/05/2019
Subaru Routine Service
We took our car in for routine service. We were very pleased with the service we receive form Kingston Garage. They are very easy to work with and do a good job of explaining what needs to be done and why. The prices are very reasonable and we would highly recommend this garage.

GC
GREG C.
Belle Mead, NJ
08/21/2019
Great first experience at Kingston Garage!
I brought my Audi in for a 30K mile service. Everything was spot on, from the cleanliness of the shop to the service on my car. I was looking for a new repair shop for my cars, and I have found it.
The people who run this business care about their customers, and it shows.

LL
LISA L.
08/20/2019
Great Garage
I suddenly found myself in need of a new mechanic. A survey of friends on Facebook resulted in stellar recommendations for Kingston Garage and another garage in town. Because one friend who raves about KG had a car similar to the one I needed checked out, I decided on going there, though it was a little farther away. I could not be happier. I just needed a check on a newly purchased used car, but I needed it done ASAP. They got me in the next day. After a thorough evaluation, they gave me advice on how to proceed. Everyone I dealt with was super nice and gave me suggestions which turned out to be very valuable in my handling of the situation with the dealership. I will happily be returning to KG with other cars.

ROBERTA S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/18/2019
Rich & Diane proved personal service that’s immeasurable!
Fast and immediate personal service - better than the dealership
by far. Wouldn’t take my Mini any where else!👍🏽

Plainsboro, NJ
08/16/2019
Great all around attentive Service
Wow what a difference from the Audi Service department. Fast , Efficient. Job done right the first time.

Glad I found you