DAVE S.
11/24/2020
Could Kingston Garage be any more helpful?
I remain very loyal to Kingston garage despite moving 30 minutes away. They are always very friendly, helpful and accommodating.

DK
DAN K.
Plainsboro, NJ
Volvo S60
11/20/2020
Excellence personified!
You can't get better service anywhere!

GH
GUITREE H.
Franklin Park, NJ
Volvo S60
11/16/2020
The convenience and the service
I have been taking my car there for last 15 years and have always have great service and always advice me on the best way to preserve my car.

DOUG B.
Trenton, NJ
11/12/2020
Top Notch
My car was in dire need of repair. I needed repair on top of repair. Thanks to the expertise at Kingston Garage I'm now back on the road better then ever. I'm truly grateful for all that you do. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

11/10/2020
Great service at affordable cost!
Super reliable service with a very reasonable bill.

RK
RICH K.
Volvo S40
11/07/2020
I have been bring my cars in for service to Kingston Garage for nearly 20 years. Diane is always friendly and remembers everything about our service visits. Rich and his team are incredibly knowledgeable and fair in their assessments and costs for repairs and do not try to have you do unnecessary or costly repairs if they are not needed. I recommend this service team to anyone looking for repairs or update service to their cars.

CE
COLLEEN E.
Conestoga, PA
11/05/2020
extremely helpful to out of towner
I was visiting family locally; I am out of state. Saturday at dusk I blew out a tire, was eventually towed to my family's house. Had to research where to go for matching tires and quality service on my BMW X1. Found Kingston online - called Monday morning for an appt and had the car towed there. Owners of garage matched my tires exactly and bent over backwards to get me back on the road as soon as possible (tires were not readily available on line, but they have the contacts and found them for me). Owners constantly kept me in the loop as pairs of tires arrived different days. (I needed all four replaced due to upcoming PA inspection). If I lived in the area I would use Kingston for all service!

DK
DAN K.
Plainsboro, NJ
Volvo XC60
10/30/2020
Absolute outstanding service with a smile! Not just the best garage with whom I've ever dealt but perhaps the best business (and people) with whom I have dealt.
Kingston Garage is the absolute best! High quality service, timely delivery, fair price, and friendly, excellent customer service. Starts with Diane, continues with Richard, and then Pete and others. You can't do better than this!

JANINE M.
Pennington, NJ
10/23/2020
What's Not to LOVE?!
My family has been using Kingston Garage to service our vehicles for over 15 years. We tend to drive our cars way longer than the average family, so we visit Kingston for all our after warranty scheduled maintenance. We've never had an issue with any work that's been completed. Rich even kept my husband's 20 year old Benz running perfectly before I insisted he buy a new car.

Scheduling is a breeze and calls are promptly returned. Diane runs the front of the shop and is always friendly when we come in. She is also well-versed in what our next service should entail and has assisted us in buying many sets of new tires for all our vehicles.

Rich and Diane Stewart are scrupulously honest, give customers a lot of bang for their repair dollar and have accommodated us in every situation. Together, they have created a family business that makes us feel like family, too! Kingston Garage is highly recommended!

10/10/2020
Break down
My car unexpectedly broke down while driving across town for sports drop off. Kingston garage talked me through my drive to their garage while every warning light was going off in my car. They took my car in an instant, called me with the problem and estimate, and had it fixed all by the next day. Even provided me with a ride home and back to the shop for pick up. Fantastic experience in a very stressful situation.

DAVE S.
Volkswagen Golf GTI
10/08/2020
Could Kingston Garage be any more helpful?
The best, always courteous and helpful in telling you about your vehicle. They are also very considerate for scheduling.

MT
MARY T.
Monroe Township, NJ
Lexus IS 250
10/07/2020
Oil Change
Excellent service as always. Rich and Diane are so nice. I usually drop the car off before coming to work and Rich would drive me to the office however; due to Covid 19 Rich picked the car up from the parking lot and returned it later in the day to practice social distancing They go over and above to give outstanding customer service. Thank you so much!

MJ
MARILYN J.
Volvo XC70
10/06/2020
Routine maintenance
Customer is important. Quick service. Fully competent and trustworthy .

GP
GERARDO P.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
10/06/2020
All Good.
Perfect service. Thank you.

10/03/2020
Great service from a garage with owners that are honest and helpful.