MO
Michael O.
08/14/2018
Always Great!!!
We have been bringing our cars to Kingston Garage for over 20 years and all we can say is they are Excellent! Can't say enough good things about the owners and employees. You don't need to take your car anywhere else.

WT
WILEY T.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
07/26/2018
ML320 Cooling Hose Replacement & Emergency Brake Service
The team at Kingston Garage, Inc., is an exceptional group of people who takes tremendous pride in their work. They fully addressed my repair needs and corrected work that was improperly done by my previous mechanic and/or service provider. They're a 5 triple plus (5+++) service provider who's an asset to the community.

Caroline C.
Piscataway, NJ
07/24/2018
Reliable, competent, honest garage
Kingston Garage came highly recommended from a coworker who has used them for years. I cannot say enough good things about them. They are fair, honest and take good care of my Subaru Outback.

IR
IRWIN R.
Volvo S80
07/19/2018
Honest, competent people
They correctly analyzed my problem, took care of it on a timely basis and the cost was even less then the estimate. I would highly recommend using them for any auto problem

CARL C.
West Windsor Township, NJ
07/05/2018
Reliable Garage
We’ve been using Kingston Garage for many years. The technicians are knowledgeable, the service reliable and the prices are fair. We recently returned to KG after our car came off a 4 year warranty. Nothing has changed! Rich and Diane run a great shop.

LG
LAURENCE G.
BMW M3
06/29/2018
Excellent garage excellent service
We always bring our import cars to Kingston. They provide high quality service and high quality work. And most importantly, they are honest and fair. Highly recommend.

05/22/2018
Customer service is GREAT
Customer service is perfect. From initial phone call to dialogue during the service to ease of checking out and retrieving my car. I won’t go anywhere else!!

KC
KAREN C.
05/17/2018
Always so nice...
I have been bringing my cars to get service at Kingston Garage for many years. I have found both Richie and Diane very nice and easy to deal with and honest when it comes to the service needed and required by my car. Would recommend them to anyone .

SAM B.
Volvo XC70
04/29/2018
Fair and reliable
Rich and Diane always give us the straight talk and take good care of our cars!

PK
PAULA K.
Honda Fit
04/28/2018
longtime customer
They’ve maintained and repaired our cars for more than 20 years. Always reliable, efficient and accommodating.

ROBERTA S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/24/2018
Owners were kind and even provided a ride for me to get to work!
This is a place where I hope to do business for many years. They are friendly people who do excellent work on my Mini !

Volvo XC90
04/24/2018
Great service as always
I can't recommend these folks highly enough. In an era (and in a field) where customer service is a lost art, Kingston Garage is an admirable exception.

DAVE W.
Belle Mead, NJ
04/19/2018
They are trustworthy
Kingston Garage has always provided an honest assessment of the problem. Their mechanics are competent and their prices are fair.

TC
TOM C.
Monmouth Junction, NJ
04/17/2018
Swift and effective completion
The scheduling is convenient. I left the car at the garage overnight, using the key drop. The service was done on time and accommodated my pick up schedule. I have one hundred percent confidence for over 30 years.

AV
ANN V.
Acura RDX
04/16/2018
Great place, excellent service.
I trust Kingston Garage to be honest about what my car needs. They’re nice, capable, and even drive me home! So much better than a dealer who tries to sell you service you don’t need.

JOHN M.
Hopewell, NJ
04/06/2018
Friendly and helpful!
Rich gave me a ride to work, then check out my car and had it back to me later that day. Nice folks, and excellent customer service.

MO

WILEY T.
Mercedes-Benz ML320
03/18/2018
Outstanding & Polite Service
The management team and personnel provided service which was expected. However, the service provided was outstanding and they fully addressed my questions and concerns. My five star rating should be five plus.

IS
Iwan S.
Plainsboro, NJ
03/15/2018
Trustworthy and Knowledgeable
I have been going to Kingston Garage for 28 years! Richie is one of the honest persons in the business. They have knowledgeable staffs who were able to fix problems not corrected by the dealers. Keep up the excellent work!

EA
ELSIE A.
03/13/2018
very good service
Happy to be able to get a ride in inclement weather. I hope it will be nicer next time so I might walk. Very convenient location. I would make sure they don't do services I have not requested next time.