MANAB S.
Monmouth Junction, NJ
BMW Alpina
12/04/2018
It’s the wonderful friendly nature of Diane and Richard tjhat is so unique. I was dropped and picked up from home and kept informed about the process. Great place!

ANWAR S.
Hillsborough, NJ
12/01/2018
Gold standard for a car service workshop
Amazing service, prompt, precise and very professional

WK
WATARU K.
Lexus
11/30/2018
Honest and Trustworthy Business with friendly customer Service
They are very professional and reliable. We trust them 100%.
The customer service is very good for setting appointments, drop-off, pickup and calling me to explain what needs to be done.

WW
WILLIAM W.
Toyota Prius v
11/28/2018
Simple and effective response.
I'm most grateful that you fit me in before I had to drive to N. England with check engine light on.
I'm impressed that you simply changed the gas cap gasket as the most likely suspect.
Straightening the rear hatch gasket restored the latching function perfectly.

RF
RON F.
Princeton Junction, NJ
Mazda CX-9
11/27/2018
Best Repair Garage in Princeton area
Kingston Garage always delivers great service while keeping costs down.

DIANA W.
Lawrence Township, NJ
Suzuki SX4
11/25/2018
Everyone is welcoming, kind, warm, straightforward, honest and customer service focused.
They are very accommodating, the work is first rate, affordable and they work with you. Diane has offered two times to drop my car down the street at my place of business when I would not be able to make it to the garage before closing. It feels like neighbors helping neighbors. I have recommended Kingston Garage to clients looking for reputable car care.

BK
BILL K.
11/10/2018
Great place for car service
They know their stuff and provide prompt service tabs fair price.

MJ
MARILYN J.
Volvo XC70
11/09/2018
Confidence in servicing my car
We have been long time customers of Kingston Garage. We highly trust their judgments in how to repair/service our cars. They truly consider our needs and are thoughtful in how to service our cars without spending tons of money! The front office is also very friendly and responsive. Thank you, Diane and Richard/Peter!

MT
MARIETTA T.
Toyota Matrix
11/08/2018
efficiency and friendliness
Work is always done promptly and efficiently. Front office (Diana) is always friendly and helpful.

HF
HEDY F.
Volkswagen Golf
10/25/2018
Reliable, honest.
The most reliable garage I have ever encounter. Great service, always on time and never faulty. Extremely honest about problems with your car. Never overcharge.

MICHELLE B.
Audi Q7
10/18/2018
Excellent service and value
The value and friendly service at Kingston Harage is why we will always come back and recommend it to anyone with foreign cars. We dropped off our car and received an estimate that was under that from the dealers service and the repair was even lower in the end. The service was efficient and perfect. Thank you Diane Rick and team!!!

VW
VAN W.
Volvo XC90
10/14/2018
Great local service center
Kingston Garage has serviced our Volvo for years, and we've never been disappointed. They are timely, efficient and realistic relative to service items and issues.

DAN L.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
10/13/2018
Service is great.
This is the way car repair and maintenance service ought to be. Kingston Garage gets the job done right in a cost-effective and courteous manner.

Mercedes-Benz E-Class
10/05/2018
They care about doing a good job.
My car is almost eleven years old and the Kingston Garage has been taking good care it. They do the required maintenance well and if there are any issues, even if they don’t service those issues, such as tires needing to be replaced, they will give you notice that you need to take care of it. They will recommend specific tires for your car as a convenience and generally take good care of their customers. These are really nice people!

MIRA W.
Mercedes-Benz C300
09/26/2018
Excellent service in everything they do!!!
I would like to thank Kingston Garage Team for providing excellent service and for being so kind. My car tires were replaced overnight even though they were very busy and fully booked.They saved me a lot of money as compared to other quotes I have received from the dealer. They even picked me up so I was able to take my car back the next morning. Five star customer service! I would bring back my car there anytime as well as recommend their service to others.

09/25/2018
Friendly, prompt service.
Kingston Garage provides good nd prompt service. Staff very friendly.

CAROLINE C.
Piscataway, NJ
09/22/2018
Prices are very reasonable, staff is so helpful and courteous!

HB
HOWARD B.
Audi Q5
09/15/2018
Your service is courteous and seamless. It’s what keeps me coming back.

MARY D.
Audi Q5
09/15/2018
kingston garage
Rich and Diane are the best. I have been going here for yrs. Outstanding service,: great expertise, honest , professional, friendly, timely, accommodating, so helpful

HF
HEDY F.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
09/14/2018
FEIT
Great service, prompt response to the car owner's needs, welcoming personnel.