BP
Bob P.
Hinckley, IL
02/06/2019
Awesome job !!
Picked up my mom’s Sebring convertible yesterday for her. She had a fender bender last fall. I sold this car to my Dad back in 2004 when I was at the Sycamore Dodge store. It has sentimental meaning to our family especially after Dad’s passing in 2011. With the exception of a problem in finding parts, these ppl did a great job repairing the damage. Fit and finish look great. Can’t even tell it was damaged except for the old vanity license plate - looks alittle rough but we can get new ones. Big thank you to Gene and the guys !! Keep up the great work !!

JN
Jeff N.
Sandwich, IL
11/12/2018
Be careful
When you get your car fixed in a small town you can expect inexperienced hill billy type technicians that have not been educated in the latest proceedures and rules or laws. Investigate very well the credentials and have your car inspected after

MN
Michael N.
Montgomery, IL
03/16/2018
These people are the nicest people, They care about you.
Kinsels has always been our go to for repairs. They are very professional,kind and courteous to us, they do awesome work!!

John R.
Earlville, IL
11/12/2017
Honest excellent work
I've been taking work to Kinsels since 2009 smaller repair jobs that involved body work and paint. I was so impressed with their work that when I decided to restore a 1950 International truck that I asked Gene if they would be interested in taking on a project of that size and he agreed. It is a frame off nut and bolt restoration and is about 95 percent complete. As far as I know this is the first full antique restoration that they've done and it is as good as any custom shop could have done. His body and paint people have years of experience and are very talented . Couldn't be happier.