Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Jeep Commander
06/15/2019
Excellent Tire Service !!
Kirbys Garage is such great place to buy tires and have tire maintenance and repairs done. I needed new tires on my Jeep and always dreaded going to these tire shops. I had 4 Michelin tires put on and a tire sensor replaced. Its always a pleasant experience dealing with Mitch and his team.I love the fact that Kirbys Auto Repair is within walking distance of my home and supporting a local business is important to me. All three of my vehicles are now under the care of Mitch and his team. Thanks Again Mitch!

Jeep Commander
05/05/2019
Lost Key Fob
I lost a Key Fob to my Jeep Commander. Not knowing how to get a replacement I drove down to Kirby’s Garage in Franklin and talked to Mitch the owner. He said “No Problem I will make you a replacement Fob”. I had my replacement Fob in a few hours and I didn’t have to go to the dealership and spend hours waiting. Mitch and his team can do anything a dealership can do. Such fantastic service! Thanks Mitch

PB
Patricia B.
Nashville, TN
Nissan Sentra
04/26/2019
An excellent car service
Kirby’s Auto consistently offers excellent service. I’ve been a customer for 6 years and I’m very grateful for the quality of work they offer.
Mitch K. from Kirby's Garage responded on 04/27/2019

Thank you so much Patricia!!

KW
Kent W.
04/25/2019
Susan is a gem.
Susan is a gem. Knowledgeable, professional and friendly. Check it out.
Mitch K. from Kirby's Garage responded on 04/27/2019

Thanks Kent. She is a favorite and I'm so glad you feel comfortable with her!

Lincoln Navigator
04/03/2019
Kirby’s Garage - Auto Care At It’s Best
Kirby’s Garage in Franklin is the best auto service around. Mitch Kirby is an honest man and knows what he’s doing. He has a great team of professional auto mechanics that can fix anything.
My Jeep was repaired in a day compared compared to a week at the Jeep dealership. It’s nice to have a competent auto professional locally. Thank you!
Mitch K. from Kirby's Garage responded on 04/03/2019

Thanks for the kind words Pieter !! We look forward to serving your needs in the future.

Arup B.
Nashville, TN
03/10/2019
Nice Courteous Service
Very nice, courteous service at a reasonable price.

David B.
Lexus RX 450h
01/24/2019
Great Garage
Super nice people, plus honest service.
Mitch K. from Kirby's Garage responded on 01/24/2019

Great to hear David !!! We look forward to your next visit.

KR
Keith R.
Geo Tracker
05/20/2017
Highly recommend!
Got good, timely service. Technician was very knowledgeable. Found issues on older car that I was not aware of and corrected the ones I approved.

Sheila H.
Mercedes-Benz E350
05/13/2017
Great local service center
Justin is great! He is so helpful and straight to the point.

Melanie M.
Nissan Pathfinder
05/08/2017
Very customrer friendly and knowledgable
Excellent!

Chris M.
05/04/2017
Always wonderful service
We don't go anywhere else! Kirby's has never let us down, and Mitch and everyone are always more than friendly. Another great repair this time!

TC
Tim C.
Toyota Tundra
04/27/2017
No problems as usual...
I have been going to Kirby's for years. As usual, no problems and repairs were done in a timely manner and at the quoted price.

KW
Kent W.
04/24/2017
As a person (Maureen Wildman) who knows very little about cars, I felt that everybody treated me with respect.
The staff was more than willing to help out, especially Justin and ?Kristen?. As usual Mitch was friendly and honest. So far the work/repairs seem to have been well done. Pricing was upfront and fair.

Robert B.
04/21/2017
Air conditioner
I had to replace the air conditioner last August. This spring, I realized it wasn't cooling. I took it back to Kirby's and they found some o-rings had failed on the compressor had failed. They replaced them with no charge.

Melissa P.
Toyota Camry Solara
03/23/2017
Prompt and Friendly Service
I got in and out in 30 minutes for an oil change. Very friendly & professional staff. You can also walk to "The Good Cup" for a tasty beverage while you wait!

Dennis B.
Bradyville, TN
03/22/2017
Good People and Great Service!
Good People and Great Service!

PP
Philip P.
Nissan Versa
03/12/2017
great service
Work done promptly and well; great customer service

John and Laura F.
Buick Enclave
03/10/2017
Buick Enclave
Once again, excellent service - Kirby's is alway thorough and friendly. Wouldn't trust our vehicles to any other garage!

ES

BW
Bob W.
03/01/2017
great service
Kirby's means great service, great communication, great advice, and great value