Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5Overall Rating 4.6666667/5rating 4.6666667
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

DT
Deborah T.
Nashville, TN
12/10/2019
Jeep Wrangler Repair
Great service as usual! Kirby's works on my Infiniti and my Jeep and always does a great job.

Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
12/04/2019
Very Disappointed
We have been using this company for a while. We asked them to provide a quote for a service and when compared to another quote, Kirby’s was more than double the price. We asked them to provide another service at the same time we received the quote. When we picked up the vehicle, we were charged for the service, but upon inspection, it was never done. Had to go back and ask for my money to be refunded. Very disappointed.
Mitch K. from Kirby's Garage responded on 12/05/2019

I'm very sorry you were disappointed in your visit. It's always my goal to please every customer. I think the quote you recieved and then compared it to isn't apples to apples. We didn't rotate your tires because we were waitung to hear back from you on what you wanted done and you showed up unannounced and demanded your truck. You were refunded the cost of that and I'm always willing to work things out to keep a customer and that offer still stands. All you have to do is call me back ??

DT
Deborah T.
Nashville, TN
INFINITI Q60 Coupe
11/06/2019
Excellent service as always!
Mitch K. from Kirby's Garage responded on 11/07/2019

Thanks, so sorry I missed you!!

KW
Kent & Maureen W.
Brentwood, TN
10/23/2019
Busy Shop
Busy, as usual, because they do good work, as usual.

Thanks once again guys!!

VY
Valerie Y.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/23/2019
Always reliable
This team is always reliable and never disappoint. They are locally owned so it’s great to support a hometown business and there is no downside in doing so!
Mitch K. from Kirby's Garage responded on 10/24/2019

Thanks Valerie! I enjoyed our conversation and please let me know if you need anything else.

MV
Michelle V.
Nissan Xterra
10/22/2019
Great Service!
Great Experience! I'm new to the area and visited a few other shops prior to selecting Kirby's. Great service! They squeezed me in right away, provided loaner and quickly fixed my vehicle. I also requested future maintenance plans, which they prepared and answered questions in detail as well as provided detailed estimates via email.....Highly recommend Kirby's. Brakes feel like brand new - Thanks so much!!!
Mitch K. from Kirby's Garage responded on 10/24/2019

Thanks Michelle. I'm glad you found us and really enjoyed talking to you!! Please let us know if we can help in the future.

10/16/2019
Headlights went out unexpectedly
I took my Chevy Avalanche in because the headlights had gone out. They checked the fuses first but there was not a problem there. The next thing to check was the bulbs themselves. What a disaster. The engineers of this vehicle should hang their heads in shame for making this so difficult to change headlights. After removing at least 25 bolts and disassembling the front end of the vehicle the mechanic got to the bulbs and replaced them. Headlights work fine now and I saved over $100 by letting Kirby's do the repairs instead of a car dealer.
Mitch K. from Kirby's Garage responded on 10/16/2019

I agree with the poor engineering! We say that all day long about all different makes. I'm so glad we got it taken care of and you were happy. Thank you for 40 years of patronage Dick. I wish I had a thousand customers like you!

John & Laura F.
10/10/2019
Battery
Had to call Kirbys due to a dead battery. They came out immediately, jumped the battery, drove it to the shop and installed a new battery. Very professional, accommodating, and great to work with. Highly recommend Kirbys for any auto issues.

John & Annella R.
INFINITI FX35
09/19/2019
Outstanding Service...from Good People!
Kirby's replaced our valve covers and gaskets on Infiniti FX35, for hundreds less than dealer. Nice people. Great Service! Will be back!

09/11/2019
Close to home. Honest people to deal with.
Went in for an oil change and to find out the cause of my "check engine" light being on. Found out that my oil for some reason was very low and that was the reason for the light being on. Also found that the price of the oil change was considerably lower than the Valvoline location at the Green Hills Exxon station where I went in a rush the last time my oil was changed. Never again.

ES
Ed and Suzan S.
08/21/2019
nice people & good work
Took my truck for repair to damage done by our bad dog & my honda crv to have a shifter knob replaced & both were done well. Always enjoy talking to funny Susan. Suzanne Silva

Steven (Moose) S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
08/13/2019
Confusing
The new fuel pump works fine. However, the work on the AC you did a few weeks ago (it was cooling very nicely) seemed to disappear when I picked up the fuel pump work.

CA
Cammy A.
08/08/2019
Kirby’s is the best!
Kirby’s always have my best interest at heart!. I
Mitch K. from Kirby's Garage responded on 08/08/2019

Thank you so much Cammy Jo !! You make our day every time you visit.

08/06/2019
The Best Automotive Service !!!
I like having all of our family cars under the care of Kirby's. It's great knowing that when any maintenance issues arises it will be taken care of right away. I had my oil change done Monday morning and sat in the waiting area watching how Kirby's team treats all of their customer. It's such a pleasure to watch the care that the team provides to every customer. Always a great experience!. Thanks again to Mitch and his fantastic team of professionals.

-Pieter
Mitch K. from Kirby's Garage responded on 08/08/2019

Pieter, we love having customers like you!! You make our day every time you come in.

KT
Kristen T.
BMW 128i
07/31/2019
Kirby's Garage To The Rescue!
As usual.....my car needed immediate attention about 2 miles from the station......and As Always the guys were right there addressing my problem the second I pulled in. The loaner car also a lifesaver. It's always about the customer - and that your time is important. That's huge!!! Thanks Mitch, and all the staff at Kirby's Garage! -Kristin
Mitch K. from Kirby's Garage responded on 08/03/2019

Thank you Kristin !! We love our customers!!

John and Annella R.
INFINITI FX35
07/24/2019
Outstanding, Honest, Fair Priced Services...from Good People!
Second visit for automotive service. This time fixed brakes. New rotors and pads for rear wheels. Done same day...1/3 price of a dealership. If they can fix it (not beyond their capabilities)...we wont go anywhere else from now on. A real gem!
Mitch K. from Kirby's Garage responded on 08/03/2019

Thank you so much !!

07/20/2019
Good service as usual
Took my car in for brakes on the front. Got a call from Mitch saying that I would need new rotors (not unexpected) and could use new tires as well on the front. Gave me three different options for the tires. Picked up the truck the next day and have been pleased with the work done.
Mitch K. from Kirby's Garage responded on 07/20/2019

Thanks so much for your business over the years!!

Rhonda W.
Buick Enclave
07/03/2019
Great place to get your car serviced.
Great service...great pricing...you always get treated with care and Susan is amazing at explaining everything in detail!
Mitch K. from Kirby's Garage responded on 07/20/2019

Susan is a great asset to the business and we love servicing your car. Thanks for the kind words!!

06/15/2019
Excellent Tire Service !!
Kirbys Garage is such great place to buy tires and have tire maintenance and repairs done. I needed new tires on my Jeep and always dreaded going to these tire shops. I had 4 Michelin tires put on and a tire sensor replaced. Its always a pleasant experience dealing with Mitch and his team.I love the fact that Kirbys Auto Repair is within walking distance of my home and supporting a local business is important to me. All three of my vehicles are now under the care of Mitch and his team. Thanks Again Mitch!
Mitch K. from Kirby's Garage responded on 07/02/2019

I'm so glad you put your trust is me. I won't let you down.

05/05/2019
Lost Key Fob
I lost a Key Fob to my Jeep Commander. Not knowing how to get a replacement I drove down to Kirby’s Garage in Franklin and talked to Mitch the owner. He said “No Problem I will make you a replacement Fob”. I had my replacement Fob in a few hours and I didn’t have to go to the dealership and spend hours waiting. Mitch and his team can do anything a dealership can do. Such fantastic service! Thanks Mitch