TG

Eric P.
Utah
Saturn SL
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Eric said they did a good job.

EE
Emily E.
Dodge Avenger
07/10/2019
This place gives me no hassle
My car started over heating on Friday night, we got it to Kirts dropped my keys in the box , sat /Sunday. My car was pulled in the back in a safe place..... Monday I called them and my car was ready by the end of the day :) this place is reliable and honest !

Luke M.
Cadillac DeVille
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Luke said the business did what they said they would on time.

07/07/2019
Outstanding work
I have my cars in his place before. He has always done great work.

DEBORAH D.
07/03/2019
Honest Mechanic
Kirk'S Car Care towed my 97 F250 when a belt broke. They repaired the truck at a reasonable price.

Cary H.
Suzuki Samurai
06/28/2019
They always do a outstanding job. Very honest. I would highly recommend them.
Kirk's always goes out of there way to do a good job. Thank you

TV
Terri V.
06/21/2019
Kirk's automotive
Very kind. Was ready on the spot for what I needed done on my car. Will recommend them to friends and family. Thank you so much

WS
WADE S.
06/20/2019
Honest service, competitive pricing.
These guys do great work.

Cary H.
Buick LeSabre
06/19/2019
They always do a outstanding job. Very honest. I would highly recommend them.
Kirk's has always been a great place to have work done on your vehicle.

BT
BOB T.
06/15/2019
Latest repairs on my truck from hell!
I think my truck loves Kirk's as much I do. It's never the same problem but Kirk and his crew keeps it running for me and I have COMPLETE trust In their diagnosis and repair. I'm glad they have a customer friendly business. Thanks again Kirk.

DY
Dennis Y.
Sunset, UT
06/12/2019
Trustworthy service.
I have taken my business to Kirk's for a number of years. As rare as it seems to be these days, I find this place to be honest and reliable. They have always treated me fairly and I recommend them to everyone.

VL
Vonn L.
Mountain Green, UT
Chevrolet Corvette
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Vonn said he is real satisfied with the service he receives from the business. The price is reasonable, and the vehicle runs well.

VL
Vonn L.
Mountain Green, UT
Chevrolet Corvette
06/11/2019 Category: Service

LH
Larry H.
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Larry said the mechanic is very honest, knowledgeable, trustworthy and does a good job.

KK
Keith K.
05/31/2019
Kirk and guys always do good work for us .even after forgetting to call them they took care of my vehicle and got it done thanks Kirk

TK
Todd K.
Pontiac Firebird
05/17/2019
His knowledge makes it worth it.
He knew that certain parts would have been better to be changed out at the same time problem part was being changed out, rather than spending a fortune to change them out sometime soon in the near future.

RA
Richard A.
Buick LaCrosse
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Richard said he has been with the business so many years that he can't imagine going anywhere else.

HT
Heather T.
Utah
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Heather said the staff did a good job.

JE
Jared E.
Ford Expedition
05/16/2019
Great as usual
These guys are honest and easy to work with. They are all car guys and can really appreciate any type of nice or interesting car. They really understand both old and new cars and how to repair them properly. I would recommend them to anyone.