SV
SHIRLEY V.
Honda Accord Sedan
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service, friendly andrespectful.
I went to Honda of Bellevue for over 25years and was never treated well. Now that I live in Bothell I bought my car at Klein Honda and am treated really well and with respect by the service advisors. Thank you

VN
VIJAY N.
01/14/2019 Category: Sales
No pressure sales
This is my second purchase with Klein and it was wonderful experience as my previous one! The best thing is you can get initial quote on emails and go to showroom and drive your car out!!

Redmond, WA
Honda HR-V
01/13/2019 Category: Service
I always get great service at Klein Honda. Even though I don’t live near the location it’s worth the drive. Super busy on a Saturday morning and pleasant employees get you in, out and on the road in no time. Great job by all.

MARVIN G.
Honda Civic Coupe
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
The Gentlemen, that took my 2015 Honda Civic Coup, on Friday for an oil change, is an inspiration and should be the watermark for all of your reps. He has a friendly and attentive disposition that is welcoming. It is a rare trait and one that I feel, Klein Honda can greatly benefit from.
From a Customer's perspective, it's a turn off to get hounded on products and other services, and its a REAL turn off to have the "blind stare, I- know-what-you need and I'm-not-listening to you" persona that many rep's have, even in Klein.
I'll be back.

GK
GERALD K.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Close to Home
Excellent work and work completed as promised.

AARON M.
Arlington, WA
Honda Civic Cpe
01/11/2019 Category: Sales
Went out of way to please us.
We heard a noise when test driving, brought to their attention. Put it in shop right away and it was a bad cv axel. They agreed to fix it right away. We went ahead and bought car. After car was fixed, they delivered it to us for the inconvenience of coming down and not taking it home with. Very happy with Klein Honda.
Evelynn T. from Klein Honda responded on 01/11/2019

Hi Aaron,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review! It is such an honor to receive a 5-Star review from you. Here at Klein Honda, we thrive on making sure our customers have a great experience at all times. I will make sure to share this with my store, thank you again for your business!

RO
RICHARD O.
Edmonds, WA
01/10/2019 Category: Sales
Very professional and easy going.
We have purchased many cars over the years. Our experience at Klein was without a doubt our best car buying experience. Our salesperson, Geoff, was very knowledgeable about the car and took his time answering our questions. The "negotiation" portion was professional and easy going. There was no high pressure sales gimmicks from anyone at the dealership. We were in and out in under 2.5 hours which is the fastest we have ever experienced when buying a car. An employee even took the time to help us sync our phones with the car audio system. We will definitely be back,
Evelynn T. from Klein Honda responded on 01/11/2019

Hi Richard,

JENNIE L.
Honda Accord Sedan
01/10/2019 Category: Sales
Superior General Manager
If every dealership had a GM like Ryan Holmes, buying a car would be a pleasure. Ryan is the best GM I’ve ever dealt with and I have bought many cars throughout the years. Thank you Ryan for making my transaction pleasant.

Edmonds, WA
Honda HR-V
Klein Honda never disappoints
I visited the Klein Honda service department for an oil change. The technician took care of everything and saw to the completion of the work, before the deadline he promised. The staff was helpful knowledgable and friendly. The work was high quality, priced very reasonably and exceeded my expectations.

DONALD R.
Lynnwood, WA
Honda Fit
Thanks
Good Job

JACCI K.
Has something changed?
I have been sold on Klein Honda Service Department for years. I have always felt like they were honest and fair. I had a 2007 Cr-v that I purchased from 'another Honda Dealer' and brought to Klein for service. When I was ready to upgrade, I only went to Klein. With the purchase of my brand new Cr-v, lifetime oil changes were included. I came in last night for my regularly scheduled oil change and was told that a tire rotation was done automatically (as it has always been done in the past) and that at 25,000 miles, all of my air filters needed changing at $99.00. Seems strange, but ok. I told him that I had a coupon emailed to me recently, let me see if It will apply to the air filters, the technician told me that I cannot use a coupon because my oil change is already "FREE". I guarantee you my oil change is not, FREE.....I paid for it with the purchase of my car. As it turned out, the coupon was for an oil change, so it was not a point to argue. When I picked up my car, they charged me $14.95 to rotate the tires. I have been coming to Klein for years and never paid to rotate tires, isn't this a service that Les Schwab does for free? I know for a fact that they were rotated at my last oil change and I walked out the door with $0 charge. I was disappointed. I have always come to Klein, I hope they're not becoming like every other garage and sneaking in charges. I was just disappointed and left feeling a little taken advantage of.

CHAD M.
Stanwood, WA
Jeep Patriot
01/09/2019 Category: Sales
Jeep Patriot
They made me good deal with a warranty. Wife really likes the car.

01/09/2019 Category: Sales
Thanks!
I had a great experience with Trevin and Mark buying my car! Loving my new car and hope the great service continues as I hope to have this car serviced there for decades to come!

WS

MV
MARC V.
Honda Civic Sedan
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, polite & quick service!
The service rep was polite and came to me...didn’t “wave” me over. Asked what I needed and took care of everything. Even showed me to the lounge waiting room.

JOHN P.
Mukilteo, WA
01/06/2019 Category: Service
100,000 Mile Service for 2010 Honda Pilot
Brought our car in for this major service ($3,000). Everything went well but was surprised that they didn't provide a complimentary car wash.

CORALEE B.
01/05/2019 Category: Service
oil change and recall issue
excellent timely service - friendly competent staff - nice waiting room - etc.

JAN C.
Mill Creek, WA
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Lube and oil change including tranny fluid replacement.
Fast, easy oil change and care given to our CRV. According to the trade in value placed on the dashboard, the CRV is worth $ 15,000. That make the depretiation $ 3,000 per year since we bought the SUV. Wow, I guess we are keeping it for a long time considering how great a car the CRV is.

01/04/2019 Category: Sales
Quick and Painless
I knew what I was looking for and what I wanted. I wasn’t pushed into something and the staff were very nice.

DUSTIN B.
Lake Stevens, WA
01/04/2019 Category: Sales
Knowledgeble team
The team helped me complete my entire purchase and trade in on the same day.