GM
GREGORY M.
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!!!!
I am so grateful to Kyler for the patience and kindness he showed me when I arrived for our routine oil change. He helped to diagnose a problem that we didn't even know we had and in the end gave us great advice on how to move forward in handling the situation. He also got us a free loaner car because of a recall situation. What could have been a very expensive visit for this routine oil change, turned out to be very affordable, thanks to Kyler! Thank you for everything!

Mill Creek, WA
08/19/2019 Category: Service
I had great service at Klein Honda. I had a Saturday appointment and they made sure to prioritize me on a busy Saturday. Oil change and tire rotation was done very quickly and they treated me very well. The new remodeled service department is also a great place to wait.

TH
TRACY H.
08/18/2019 Category: Service
Fast and courteous
Dropped both cars off on Saturday afternoon. Was in and out of there in record speed time even though they stated a longer wait.
Klein Honda has a customer for life.

08/17/2019 Category: Service
I received great customer service from Steve.

Lynnwood, WA
Honda Fit
Fast and great service!
I was in and out quickly with great service

Mercer Island, WA
Oil change/ B1 service
Klein Honda did a great job, very efficient

CHAD S.
Honda Passport
Hitch install
Matched estore price and nice quick install.

AR
ANDREW R.
Lake Stevens, WA
Easy, friendly and convenient
Made an appointment for my oil change
through the app. I got there on time and they quickly checked me in. I sat in the newly remodeled waiting area and before I could watch another episode of Pawn Stars my car was ready. They give me a rundown of the condition of my vehicle and I was on my way.

CRV Serviced
I was greeted by my service advisor very curiously when I arrived. He took time to answer all my questions. My vehicle was ready went promised.

NT
NHAT T.
08/15/2019 Category: Service

DK
DAVID K.
Kirkland, WA
Very promp service
Friendly and knowledgeable service representative

JN
JOSEPH N.
Kenmore, WA
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Great service at service center
Kyler was super helpful, friendly and attentive. Great experience here as this was my first time at the service part of this dealership.

Edmonds, WA
I experienced excellent service

Issaquah, WA
Honda Civic Sedan
Fast service
Service was quick and professional

08/13/2019 Category: Service
Super Service & Kind Service Representative.
Thank you Honda Technicians who are behind the scenes. Appreciate your expertise.

KIERRA B.
Lynnwood, WA
08/13/2019 Category: Service
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Thank you for such great customer service Kyler. You made my experience THAT much better. I am very satisfied with my service, thank you!

MELISSA B.
Mount Vernon, WA
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Kyler Duskin was great. He got my car in for a LOF in just an hour. The two previous experiences when we had service appointments resulted in 3 hours waits - unacceptable. Thank you Kyler for the positive experience!

JULIE K.
Snohomish, WA
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Prompt and friendly service at the Klein express service center.

Renton, WA
Thank you!
A very quick service. I love the new customer lounge.

DAVID S.
Lake Stevens, WA
Honda Accord 2008 headlight change
Service was excellent, fast very friendly. No reservation, had a low-beam headlight to change and I couldn't manage it myself at home. Very much appreciate the response and turn-around.