JJ
JOSHUA J.
Honda Civic Coupe
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Sorry about the name butchering but I'd simply like to thank you all for the wonderful experience!! From the moment I walked in I was taken care of, Zach and Sage has spoken with me over the phone preparing for when I came in to get me on track with a lease buyout. Totally enjoyed the pleaser conversation as well as the knowledge they were able to provide to ensure I knew exactly what I was getting and I couldn't have asked for a smoother transition through the process. Thank you all so much for the warm hospitality and care!!!

10/12/2018 Category: Service
oil change on 2016 Honda Civic Sedan
Oil change was done reasonably quickly, had a oil change coupon, and I was able to then go about my daily errands.

JUDI T.
Edmonds, WA
10/12/2018 Category: Service
The express service works so well. The person that greeted me was so nice and happy to help me.
I always drive up to Everett for service to my vehicle at Klein Honda . There are closer places but they ALWAYS are friendly and seem genuine in trying to
help me.

MICHELLE H.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service was good and repair was done correctly
Customer Service was good and repair was done correctly but it took over an hour to just replace one headlight.

CR
COLLEEN R.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
No Appointment worked this time!
it's hard to pick the 'right' time to get your oil changed (what time of day will be the shortest wait?) - this was a pretty good pick and everything (check in, what's due for service besides the oil change, waiting room and bingo, done!) was smooth!

Honda Fit
Service Department
The service agent who was helping me was very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable.

MICHAEL S.

TH
TRACY H.
Honda Accord Sedan
Favorite Honda Dealer in WA
Have owned three Honda’s, purchased from different dealers and Klein Honda is by far the best. Wonderful service and staff!

JAKE B.
PURCHASE A CAR
My sales man Geoffrey was great. Geoffrey was very helpful in the purchase of my car

KC
KEVIN C.
Seattle, WA
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Efficient and friendly
Excellent service. Clear, friendly, no pressure. Thank you.

Lynnwood, WA
Honda HR-V
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change & Vehicle Maintenance
What makes the place so great is Gina.

EF
ERICA F.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
Fast, friendly service
I dropped my car off for general service. It was my first time and everyone was friendly and everything was fast!

JJ
JENNIFER J.
Seattle, WA
Honda Fit
10/07/2018 Category: Service
I pulled in at around 11:45am on a Saturday (very busy time) needing an oil change and my 30k service. Somebody walked right up to my car and began helping me. I expected it would take longer since they were so busy, but they got it done in a little under 2.5 hours! They came into the waiting area and checked in with me. So happy I bought my Honda from Klein Honda!

CRAIG H.

CALVIN R.
Stanwood, WA
Honda Ridgeline
Gina is amazing!
The service department at Klein is amazing. It's so nice to pull in and have Gina, or Steve, come up to us, know who we are, and take care of us!
No matter what car we are in, (we have a few). Gives us a very confident feeling. THANK YOU!

GH
GORDON H.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
2017 Honda civic
Very good customer service.

LT
LORI T.
Auburn, WA
Honda HR-V
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Everyone was really helpful when I came to the dealership. Bjorn in the sales department went above and beyond.

10/03/2018 Category: Service