SK
SONIA K.
Honda Accord Coupe
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Perfect
They always know what I need every time I come in

ET
EVELYNN T.
Lynnwood, WA
Best service ever!!!
Best service ever! Thanks Arturo for making sure I was in and out of the dealer under 45 minutes!

KJ
KACEE J.
Amazing
Great service, great people. Military friendly. Had one of the best car buying experiences.

ME
MABEL E.
Granite Falls, WA
Honda Civic Sdn
Pleasent service
The service was good! I got home and realized that I asked for the wrong service instead of "tire rotation", I probably said "tire alignment". I don't think I had an alignment problem but in any case, I got it and spent extra money for it. Just wished I was told if I really needed an alignment.

YG
YUTING G.
Bothell, WA
Honda Accord Sedan
Good car buying experience
Sean was very helpful

05/24/2018 Category: Sales
Answered all my questions and got me what I always wanted.

Fast, friendly service
Service representative was prompt contacting me with diagnosis and cost of repairs. Repairs were completed on schedule.

TODD S.
Sultan, WA
Honda Accord Sedan
05/23/2018 Category: Sales
Rough start but fantastic finish
Started off online quote searching, got a bit of quotes from everywhere but klein had unbelievable deals, i test drove and got requoted and figured out it was for the wrong cars, i contacted there general manager and he was quite the gentleman, he apologized and made things right, he runs a clean and professional business at klein and it is because of his integrity and his leadership that i will go back again and again, thank you everyone at klein you guys are amazing

KC
KARLA C.
Honda Fit
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Karla C
The business department was attentive efficient thorough and respectful!

05/23/2018 Category: Service
Quick oil change
I was very pleased with the service I received yesterday. The gentleman that helped me was very nice and the service dept did my oil change super quickly. I’ll be back in soon for my 60k maintenance!

Kirkland, WA
05/23/2018 Category: Sales
good price, no hidden fees
Got the car with they provided the eprice, it may not be the lowest price, but they don't have hidden fees. You don't need to waste time to negotiate price back and force for getting rid of those hidden fees other dealers normally want to charge. It is a pretty easy shopping process. The sales consultant Zach Lee who served me is patient and helpful . No pressure. Since they provide limited lifetime warranty. I didn't buy other extended service so far.

This is a good place to go for shopping a Honda car.

JEFFREY B.
05/23/2018 Category: Sales
Knowledge of staff, grascious staff
I’ve had my car for one week now. And I’ve already recommended Klein to five other friends.
The staff was courteous and not pushy. They were very knowledgeable about the entire fleet of cars. They were gracious and gave us time to think about it. The transaction with swift and easy to navigate without a lot of hidden fees

VH
VERNA H.
Tulalip, WA
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Very welcoming the minute you enter the auto service bay
Thank you for the friendly and quick professional service center

SA
SUSAN A.
Snohomish, WA
Honda Civic Sdn
Excellent service!
Klein Honda's service department is one of the best I have ever visited. I would not consider taking my Civic anywhere else.

DAN C.

Fast and efficient

MARY W.
East Wenatchee, WA
05/21/2018 Category: Service
They are always helpful and fast
you always do good work

ARALYNN S.
Lake Stevens, WA
Excellent Customer Service!
Steve S. was awesome! Quick in and out service. Always super friendly and helpful.

SHELLY M.
Marysville, WA
Oil Change
I went to Klein Honda to get an oil change for my 2015 Honda CR-V because the other Honda dealership that I would usually go to told me that I needed an appointment and I did not have time for an appointment so since I only work a few minutes away from Klein I decided to call them and see if they could fit me in. The gentleman I talked to on the phone told me you do not need an appointment just come in and we will take care of you. I was so excited and could not wait for my shift to end at work to go get it done. Everyone there was so nice. They treated me and my car like I was there family and I had bought my car from them. It was so nice to be able to go to a service department and get my vehicle squared away without any hassles. While my car was being serviced I ended up going outside and looking at the vehicles that they have on their lot and a nice guy by the name of Sherman walked up to me and started talking to me like I was his friend and asked me if I was interested in a new car. He asked me what I currently drive and I told in a 2015 CR-V. I told him why I would be considering a new vehicle and he said to me if I can get you an awesome deal would you consider test driving a new one and trading yours in. I said sure. I test drove a 2018 and fell in love with it. Of course I ended up buying it. Thanks Klein Honda and Sherman.

Lake Stevens, WA
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Friendly service! Even helped with my stereo .