4.6

EW
Eli W.
10/26/2019
Friendly and professional
Great, clean place with very friendly staff and big selection of new and used vehicles. Also, the service dept iss warm and friendly as well and quickly performs oil changer.
My biggest disappointment was learning they engage in political screening of employees and may be affiliated with Antifa. This is troubling to anyone who values freedom.
In conclusion, great place and cheery people but tarnished by factors

Snohomish, WA
10/15/2019 Category: Service
They were polite and offered water or coffee
Friendly

AG
ARNEL G.
Marysville, WA
Honda HR-V
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff but terrible service and "mechanics"
Purchased my Honda HRV brand new at Klien Honda with the lifetime warranty gaurantee. First oil change went well but my second oil change and rear diff fluid change was Terrible! Not only did they charge me for the diff change on a brand new vehicle but they also installed a faulty washer that caused diff/oil fluids to leak all over my driveway and garage! They fixed it after having to return the next day but the damage has been done to my driveway and garage that I'll need to professionally clean it to remove the oil. I have photos as well if you need proof. I highly highly recommend you check for yourself for any fluid leaks before driving your car home if you get any work done at Klien Honda. How can a simple oil and diff change go wrong? I'm disappointed in Klien Honda and even more disappointed in myself for purchasing a brand new car here.

BRIAN S.
Honda Civic Coupe
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Everyone in the service department are very professional and courteous. Gina in the absolute best. The waiting room is so comfortable, too.

VZ
VINCENT Z.
Seattle, WA
OIL SERVICE AND QUESTIONS ABOUT MY BLUETOOTH OPERATION
VERY GOOD SERVICE ON BOTH ACCOUNTS.

Oil Change & Key programming
Rochelle is delightful! Impeccable customer service and attention to detail is on point!! Always appreciate being greeted by her warm & cheerful self. She even physically walked me out to my car!

DN
DEAN N.
Anacortes, WA
Well managed

ASHLEY B.
Lynnwood, WA
09/29/2019 Category: Service
Its a friendly, welcoming environment
Took my cr-v in to get an oil change for the first time! Elijah Guajardo directed me to where I needed to go, and Kyler Duskin swiftly helped me out and made it a very simple process to get signed up :) Looking forward for more business with Klein Honda and the employees :)

Langley, WA
Service, reliability
On time, on task.

RV
RICARDO V.
Seattle, WA
Honda Fit
Excellent customer service
We went there for an oil change and to fix a tire that we suspected had a nail in it. They oil change and fixing of tire was done in the time we were told and the wait was made enjoyable in the little waiting room available. We got to watch some TV! People were knowledgeable and friendly.

BW
BI W.
Lynnwood, WA
09/28/2019 Category: Service
good customer service, especially a young llady.

CL
CYNTHIA L.
Bothell, WA
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Timely & efficient
Making an appointment on line was fast and very easy. The service department called when they were finished. I was quoted the service would take approximately 90 minutes, they were on time and I appreciate the car wash!

BW
BARBARA W.
Oak Harbor, WA
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Superb Service again!
I came in without an appointment. The guy gave me great service! He listened to me and noted what service I needed. He said it would take about 90 minutes and I went to the waiting area to read my book. The area had been remodeled and looked so nice! The restrooms were beautiful, too. About 90 minutes later, my car was finished. The guy was really nice, went over everything with me, and I left with a good feeling. Thank You!

09/25/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient!!
The service person that helped me was very informative and friendly.

LF
LUCAS F.
Redmond, WA
09/24/2019 Category: Service
warranty service with rental
had a knocking sound in the front wheel area. took it in and diagnosed with faulty strut. new part was a few days shipping so I picked up a rental and left it for repair. everything went as expected. service agent was great!