BC
BILL C.
Snohomish, WA
11/20/2020
Getting enough details to do what is needed
Intermittent faults are always a problem to solve.

NB
NICOLE B.
Lake Stevens, WA
11/20/2020
Most genuine shop
This place runs like a family and their customers are apart of that. They make sure your going to be safe by making your car the best it can be. I’ve been going to them for 2 years and I don’t plan on stopping anytime soon. There are other shops closer to my house that I could go to but the quality at ONB is like no other.

KC
KATHY C.
Ford Flex
11/14/2020
Excellent work
I had an appointment for 1 : 00 PM, but got to your shop at 11:00 AM. I sure didn't expect to have my service done before 12:00 PM. Great job to all mechanics. Thank you for getting me in and out so quickly.

PM
PAT & LORNA M.
11/14/2020
They keep you informed on the repair process and cost.
They worked on one of our vehicles and found they could not make a repair that was needed, but researched what it would take and helped us to go in the right direction. They have gone out of their way to give great service. We will be back.

MN
MICHELLE N.
Camano Island, WA
Kia Optima
11/10/2020
EXCELLENT SERVICE AT REASONABLE PRICES
I choose ONB over any other Auto repair shop. The customer service and mechanics are amazing! I also appreciate that they are a smaller business and in these times I prefer to support local businesses. I would recommend ONB to anyone and do.

BD
BILL, LINDA D.
11/07/2020
As always Mike and the service people do a good job in servicing my vehicles.

RAY & JOLEEN S.
Ford Edge
10/30/2020
GREAT SERVICE!
Great customer service always!! Always a smile and explains everything so well to those that have no idea about cars.
Definately recommend this business to anyone!

BC
BILL C.
Snohomish, WA
10/20/2020
Persistent engine light
I had hope to have the light reset and save some money. Communication error on my end. Tech spent time troubleshooting code, no issues found, reset and all has been good since.

PM
PAUL & SHANNON M.
Marysville, WA
09/24/2020
ONB has great staff and great technicians
ONB always does a great job.

MJ
MARIAN J.
Bothell, WA
09/22/2020
Trust ONB
I have been taking my car exclusively to ONB for many years. I would not even consider taking my car elsewhere. I appreciate the personal and friendly service, and I know I can trust the work they do. They explain everything in full, and they help me keep my 25-year-old Ford Taurus going strong. I am grateful that I found ONB.

LAURIE M.
Kia Sedona
09/04/2020
Awesomeness
Feel safer having the folks at ONB take care of my vehicle. Also thoroughly enjoyed visiting with Dave and giving him a good teasing:) But I cannot emphasize enough that they take care of their customers and are very trustworthy. I highly recommend ONB!

KIM B.
Mukilteo, WA
Nissan Sentra
08/28/2020
ONB is trustworthy
I love you folks because you are the best. I can trust ONB to NEVER take advantage of me and to do excellent work. You are so much better, and more trustworthy than the dealerships I've had to deal with. I also appreciate your customer service as well. You folks are consistently kind to me, you acknowledge me, you remember me and you remember my vehicles. The folks at ONB have gone above and beyond what is expected and hoped for in how you treat me and my vehicles. I have been bringing my vehicles to ONB for approximately 20 years. My only concern is what I'm going to do and where I'm going to take my vehicles when you retire. Thank you Dave, Shelly and Mike (and everyone else there) for having such a high standard of excellence!

PP
PATTY P.
08/26/2020
No doubt ONB is the place to go for auto service.
I've been an ONB customer since they opened for service many, many years ago. They have always taken good care of my cars and I appreciate their friendly and professional customer service.

SHERRY S.
Chevrolet Camaro
08/25/2020
ONB rocks!!
Thank you for helping me with an unexpected dead battery! I appreciate that you dropped what you were doing--on a busy Monday--to help me!

Sherry

JJ
JENNIFER J.
Chevrolet Cruze
08/21/2020
Incredible, per the usual
I always receive the best service I have ever gotten anywhere. This time was no different. Since I moved twenty miles away I still go here.