DORIS M.
08/13/2020
2006 Ford Explorer
There are few businesses in today's world where you feel you are more than a customer but a neighbor being cared for. As a senior lady living in a rural area ONB is that trusted neighbor who happens to provide that trusted excellent care of my SUV so critical for my well being and security.

RD
RALPH, FREDDIE D.
Kirkland, WA
08/11/2020
alternator
another great job done replacing a 16 year old alternator on my truck thank you guys

RO
ROY O.
07/31/2020
Oil Change at OMB 7-31-20
OMB continues to provide excellent service. OMB is thorough. The office staff is friendly and service oriented, especially Mike and Shelly (sp?).

SHERRY S.
Chevrolet Camaro
07/19/2020
The best, most knowledgeable in Everett.
The only place that correctly diagnosed a blown head gasket on my car in 2011. I've been going there ever since. Great service, great people.

RD
RALPH, FREDDIE D.
Kirkland, WA
07/11/2020
service on Harley Davidson F150
as normal a wonderful job done on servicing my truck, everything was done professionally and well and the vehicle is running great thank you guys

NS
NICK S.
Marysville, WA
Ford Police Interceptor
07/08/2020
F150 tune up
Fantastic service @ competitive pricing. Had them perform the following on my F150: fuel injection service, New spark plugs, tranny & diff flush. Noticeably more responsive with throttle in lower RPM’s, engine idles much better and has a healthier purr.

SA
STEVE A.
Volvo C30
07/07/2020
Great service for a great price
I was very pleased with the service provided, and their prices. The repairs I needed weren't cheap, but they would have been much more expensive elsewhere. And ONB got my car back on the road the same day.

LORRAINE S.
07/07/2020
Great Customer Service and Honesty
Christina and Mike and the entire crew are wonderful. They are so helpful and explain what is going on with "Maxx" w/o speaking down to me, I feel important and valued as a customer. I wholeheartedly recommend ONB.

NW
NORMAN W.
06/22/2020
Clean and efficient
i appreciate the customer service, very personable, the cleanliness of the shop, the timely fashion. Most important, I don't question the integrity, I'm getting excellent work for a decent price.

RP
RALPH P.
GMC Safari Passenger
06/18/2020
Attention to Detail Service Approach
I recently had an electric fuel pump issue and took van into ONB. They confirmed my suspicion but also checked cap & rotor due to hard starting symptoms to be thorough. Found cap & rotor corroded as well which was not apparent in daily starting. Replaced cap & rotor on warranty since few miles had accrued since installation. Overall great communication on van status over a couple days.

DAVE R.
Stanwood, WA
06/15/2020
Best service, best quality, most knowledgeable.
I've been taking my vehicles here for years. First an Explorer and now an F250 diesel. I've only had positive experiences and will keep coming back.

RL
ROY L.
Bothell, WA
06/12/2020
was referred to ONB by a friend/neighbor. Felt very comfortable with the results of my visit.
I have an intermittent problem with a noise that came from the front end of my truck, naturally when I took it to them to find out what the issue might be, it performed without making the noise. But I felt very comfortable with their performance and most of all they earned my trust. They could have come at me with the old story of let's try this or that, and most likely not have fixed the problem. That would have cost be $$$. However, we will make another run at it in the future when the noise starts again and hopefully they will be able to locate it.

CHUCK & KATHLEEN H.
Ford Expedition EL
06/03/2020
Consistent Excellence!
ONB continues to provide consistent excellence in every area of business. Their customer service is second to none. The repair work is always top notch and I always know what to expect when it comes to the bill. Dave, Mike and the whole team are superior. I gave ONB my highest recommendation!

KC
KEN C.
Marysville, WA
Ford Police Interceptor
05/31/2020
The Best
I take all my vehicles to ONB. The people are friendly and very knowledgeable. The service is quick and efficient. They keep you apprised of everything they do to your vehicle.

RF
ROSARIO F.
05/20/2020
Amazing service
When I had met Mike I was blown away by how knowledgeable he was and he genuinely cared about me and the truck. Tyler was the tech that was working on my vehicle, he was extremely knowledge and confident in his work. Both really friendly and were very transparent and explained everything as they continued work on my truck. Overall they’re great guys that make you feel like your taking your truck to a good friend’s garage. Highly recommend!