STEPHANIE B.
11/15/2019
The personal attention!!!
I SO appreciate the personal texts and personalized reminders for maintenance. Not just an automated msg, but a lovely personal msg! You go the extra mile and it is quite refreshing!!! Thank you so MUCH!!!😊

AW
ANN W.
11/13/2019
Excellent customer service
I took my car in for a routine oil change. I was immediately greeted by Mike (front) desk).
My car was serviced in a timely fashion. There were other auto updates that needed attention These were thoroughly enplaned and a follow up appointment was made. I was made to feel at ease by the friendliness of the staff. A very enjoyable experience.

Ford Edge
11/11/2019
Great service and very friendly staff. Trust them a lot.

Brandon B.
Marysville, WA
10/20/2019
Called in for a brake quote spoke to Christina she’s awesome personality friendly and I will be bringing my business to her
Dave K. from Onb Automotive Repair responded on 10/23/2019

Bradon,
Thank you for taking the time to write ONB Automotive Repair such a nice review. :-) We are proud to have Christina as part of ONB Automotive Repair family.  We are Looking forward to you and your vehicle coming in brake repair. Thank you for choosing ONB Automotive Repair. See you then. :-)

BR
BILL R.
Dodge Caliber
10/02/2019
Staff and Service can't be beat by anyone else.
I have been going to ONB Automotive for 19 years, started with my 1990 Ford Taurus and have gone through four other cars with them, each and every time they have fixed my problem even when I was wrong with my own diagnosis of its issues.
They keep me informed of what they find wrong, let me know what is needed "now", what can "wait" and what "isn't needed" so I'm not over charged for services, for an old retired guy on a fixed income that's extremely important.
Mike, Mark, Dave, Shelby and the rest of the staff and mechanics there are worth their weight in gold to me.

Chrysler Sebring
09/25/2019
Friendly & reasonable prices.

JAMES and DALE D.
Nissan Maxima
09/14/2019
Safety check on vehicle
As a long time customer of ONB, I brought in my grandson's car for a safety check last Friday. The service was good as usual. What stood out was the way that Mike engaged my 16 year old grandson in the appointment. He explained to him the details of the invoice and took the time to make sure he understood the state of his car. This was his first interaction with a auto repair company and Mike made it a great experience. Thanks again to ONB and especially Mike.

TERRY and MERILEE S.
Lake Stevens, WA
09/11/2019
service is great
I have use ONB for over 13 years and the reason why I keep coming back is when I do have a problem the diagnosis is fast and right. While they are making repairs if they see something that may be bad or about to go bad they let me know so I can make a decision while they are working on my vehicle. It has saved me a lot of money and time.

LAURIE M.
Kia Soul
09/04/2019
Happy
I feel safe taking my car to this place and that is a very good thing.

DEVIN, TIFFANY D.
Ford Edge
08/30/2019
Honest
Always honest and upfront about things. They go over everything with you and if there is an estimate change due to more work needed they call and let you know. Have brought all my ca

MARGARET H.
Hyundai Veloster
08/30/2019
Friendly and extremely competent.
These guys have taken care of both my vehicles with honesty and integrity. Mike spent years helping me get my Jeep Wrangler to a place where it was safe and fun to drive, rather than an accident waiting to happen.

AG
ANN G.
Buick LeSabre
08/23/2019
Personal friendliness and honesty
I appreciate the thoroughness and timeliness of everyone at ONB. Thank you

08/09/2019
Awesome honest customer service!
Have had my family’s fleet of car (5 cars) taken care of by ONB. seven have my parents cars now in the mix. Can’t say say enough about how honest they are, how the quotes are accurate and the communications is great. I was referred by friend and have referred them to dozens of friends!

CJ AND JOYCE M.
07/29/2019
Awesome service!!!!
I got quotes for the work my car needed to have done. Onb came in several hundred $$'s less than their own quote. The work was all done in 5 hrs and they gave me a loaner to use. The personnel are friendly and very helpful. I highly recommend their service to as many people as possible.

MANDY D.
Mazda 626
07/18/2019
We trust ONB Automotive Repair to fix our cars correctly and for a fair price.
ONB does a great job fixing our cars. We can count on them to be fair and reasonably priced. Mike is a great person to work with, he is knowledgeable, fair and patient with our questions. We do recommend ONB to our friends.

CHRIS and ANDREA C.
Toyota Prius c
07/17/2019
air conditioning fixed
I know I can count on ONB to fix up my cars, and I'm happy with the service. My only complaint is that the final quote was unclear between the voicemail I received and the number I saw when it was time to pay. I was of the understanding that I would be paying around $370 for the service, and the final quote was $200 greater than that. Of course I'm going to pay for the service I received, but I would appreciate more clarity in advance so that I'm not surprised when I see the final quote.

RICHARD M.

Mill Creek, WA
Acura 3.2TL
06/29/2019
Great aetvice
Mike’s the best. Always so helpful and concerned.

KP
KAREN P.
05/28/2019
Another great experience
I am a new customer at ONB. The first visit was an oil change that included having to deal with a stripped screw on the oil pan. I was treated fairly at ONB and they really appreciated my business. I went back today to have something checked because my car was making a horrible sound. Fortunately a minor problem that was taken care of. Jeff was really nice and explained everything to me about the cause of the noise and what was done to repair it.
I have found my new repair shop for my car.