KP
KAREN P.
05/28/2019
Another great experience
I am a new customer at ONB. The first visit was an oil change that included having to deal with a stripped screw on the oil pan. I was treated fairly at ONB and they really appreciated my business. I went back today to have something checked because my car was making a horrible sound. Fortunately a minor problem that was taken care of. Jeff was really nice and explained everything to me about the cause of the noise and what was done to repair it.
I have found my new repair shop for my car.

IE
IVAN and KELLI E.
05/23/2019
Outstanding service and reliability
I have been going to the folks at ONB for over 20 years. I have always found them to be honest, reliable and to provide top notch service. I enjoy working with them as I know them to extremely honest and competent.

DON S.
Lake Stevens, WA
Cadillac CTS Sedan
05/21/2019
Simple repair
ONB was friendly, efficient, and reasonable as always in the minor repair my car required. They fixed the problem rather than doing a simple more expensive replacement. They give honest appraisals of concerns I face over time but never pressure to do the work prematurely.

RD
RALPH, FREDDIE D.
Kirkland, WA
05/10/2019
service
as always great service a slight hiccup on a wire not being plugged back in after testing but no issues and an easy fix you guys are the greatest thanks for the service you do

NC
NADINE C.
Dodge Journey
04/27/2019
The Best Auto Repair
From walking in the door where I was met by Mike; who is friendly and welcoming; to the repair personnel I couldn't ask for better service. My SUV has a complete check and fixed to perfection. I will always use ONB Auto.

RO
ROY O.
04/14/2019
Another great service!
Once again, ONB provided outstanding service.....friendly, honest, accurate, on time, professionals all the way!

RO
ROY O.
04/11/2019
Oil Change for my Subaru
OMB is the best automotive shop I have ever used!

Friendly, honest, clean, professional, knowledgeable, and reasonably priced.

ROB S.
04/06/2019
ONB is the best
I have taken all my cars for the last ten years to ONB and have never been disappointed. Friendly professional service and honest. They have gone out of their way so many times when they did not have to. I have shown up first thing in the morning with issues and problems that they have helped me resolve and always with a smile and a warm welcome. They are simply the best. I trust no one else with my automotive needs.

JJ
JUNE J.
Kirkland, WA
Friendly and Honest Team
I was looking for a shop to go to and my friend recommended All it Takes Automotive, that’s where I met Jeff. After years of taking my car there, they closed, and Jeff moved to ONB Automotive, I followed him. I trusted Jeff with my car needs. He and Mike have been amazing! They treat me like their own kid, they give me advice on my car and on life. Jeff always lets me know if my car requires a service now, or if it can wait till my next visit. They are super friendly and honest at ONB, they will explain and show me what is needed for my vehicle. I drive from Kirkland to downtown Everett to get to ONB, and it’s worth it!

GH
GREG, PAMELA H.
Jeep Cherokee
Excellent customer service
Definitely a great experience, they greeted me with a smile and a hand shake, then asked about my vehicle and what I needed done to it!

DAN S.
Lake Stevens, WA
04/03/2019
Great work, great customer service
Thanks ONB for taking care of my 18 year old daughter's car and getting her up and running again with new tail light and headlamp. I always know I can count on you guys.

RICHARD M.
Nissan Versa
Simply the best
Never have so few owe so much to such a great crew.

ES
ERIN S.
Lynnwood, WA
Hyundai Accent
03/29/2019
Good, honest service = a returning customer
I've had some work done here a few times and I'm always pleased with the service and support!

BETHANY OF N.W. B.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
Environmental Services Director
Very relieable good communacation with customers lets you know whats the matter with your vecicle .

VD
VICKI D.
03/20/2019
The best customer service ever!!
ONB provides the best customer service ever! They are always smiling and courteous and make you feel like you are their only customer. They listen well and go out of their way to solve car questions and issues. They are very trustworthy. I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

DAWN S.
Suzuki SX4
03/20/2019
An automotive business you can trust
I've never been disappointed with the service and wouldn't think of going any place else.

WM
WILLIAM M.
Dodge Caravan
03/06/2019
Love these guys.
Awesome guys here. Fast family service.

PP
PATTY P.
03/06/2019
The BEST!
I've been taking my vehicles to ONB Automotive Repair since this company first opened and they have always treated me like family. The team at ONB is friendly & trustworthy. You should give them a call to make an appointment and see for yourself just how good they are. Thanks ONB staff, you're the BEST!

CJ AND JOYCE M.
03/05/2019
The service was speedy.
They drove us to a waterfront restaurant and picked us up when they were finished with the car.
Super people to deal with and I highly recommend their business.

JEREMY F.
02/21/2019
Great service and honest help!