ROB S.
05/05/2021
Awesome as always
I have been using ONB for over 10 years and am always impressed by their honesty and reliability. If i need something repaired they will let me know and if it can wait to be fixed they let me know that as well. I have never walked away from them unhappy or disappointed and feel that I get my money's worth every time. They have helped me out so many times when I had an issue with my vehicles and always do it with a warm smile and a friendly hello. They are the best hand down!!

MICHAEL M.
Freeland, WA
04/23/2021
Personal service
This is the second visit I have had the pleasure of. The first visit was an emergency and the amazing staff communicated clearly and treated me like a person! The staff addressed the repairs needed and communicated with me every step of the way. I was so impressed that I scheduled my next service which has been recently completed. Once again; professional friendly care, along with concise communication with a personal touch. I was provided a loaner vehicle while my vehicle was being serviced. ONB Automotive is winning my trust! The repair work is top notch along with great customer service.

BRIAN S.
Hyundai Elantra Coupe
04/04/2021
Just the best!
This place is great! Any work that has to be done is explained clearly and thorough as well as the reasons for the service/failure experienced. Mike and Summer at the service desk are an injection of fresh air.

Hyundai Accent
04/02/2021
Everyone is friendly
They are very careful about explaining what needs to be done and why. Their office has so many interesting little thing to look at and enjoy while explaining the many awards they have received.

04/01/2021
Honesty, even if the bill is bigger then you were hoping.
I have been doing business with this shop for some years now. They are near my home and it helps that they are within a few blocks. I have never had to bring back any of my vehicles because of crappy cheaply made parts or work that was not done correctly. Who wants to spend money to have the same repair done more then once. I sure do not! The people working here are good soles and willing to explain things to you or show you the issue with your vehicle. This is the only repair shop I will go to. Give them a try!

LH
LARRY H.
03/17/2021
Auto Service You'll be HAPPY with!!
ONB automotive repair is (in my opinion) the BEST auto repair in Everett. The employees there are super friendly, informative and caring. Always looking after the customers best interest.

KRISTA M.
Lynnwood, WA
03/16/2021
Personal Service
I brought my car in for an oil change for the first time. The people I encountered were super friendly and professional. They called me to okay an extra work item that they discovered and told me what it would cost. They called to let me know my vehicle was ready and had it parked right out front when I arrived. The invoice was clearly itemized and contained nothing unexpected. They also offer loaner cars if you plan ahead. Everything about the experience gave me confidence that they are a first-rate business that cares about the customer and has integrity.

Chevrolet Camaro
03/15/2021
The best in town! Please share this with Mike (see below):
Mike,

This is a link to my brother-in-law's former truck, that he customized, although he would never have cheapened it with purple interior or pinstriping. Wheels are different, too. '56 Ford F-100--(the Hagerty ad stuck in my head, I guess):

Sherry
(Let me know if you get this.)

BR
BILL & ARLENE R.
GMC Envoy XL
03/11/2021
Repair and replace drivers side window motor and cable system.
Work was done fast, and well, cost was as quoted (with my cars that's rare) and all the staff is great, love they way they treat me and everyone else around business, I've been going to them now for 20 years and they've never failed me.
Thanks ONB Automotive Repair for all the great work.

LORRAINE S.
03/09/2021
Great Customer Service and Honesty
AWESOME

IE
IVAN & KELLI E.
03/04/2021
Great folks
I've been using ONB for over 20 years. I trust them completely to provide high quality service and keep my vehicles working well. They are extremely honest and that makes life a lot easier for us. I whole heartedly recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable and honest repair shop.

RO
ROY O.
02/22/2021
Oil change and routine maintenance review
As always is the case, everyone at OMB is friendly, knowledgeable, courteous, and professional.
The service is always top notch.
Mike is always great to work with. I am impressed when Shelly (sp?), the owner, remembers my name!
Thank you OMB!
Roy Okamoto

MO
MARSHA & DAN O.
Acura TL
02/13/2021
Trustworthy
As always ONB fit us in late on a busy Friday to replace our battery when we got stuck. We have happily done business with them for over 20 years and trust them 100% to take care of our cars. Our car maintainence is one less thing for us to worry about. They are a blessing in our lives. Marsha

Marysville, WA
Lincoln MKX
02/05/2021
Friendly staff
Very friendly, and work efficiently to get my vehicle in and out as quick as possible.

HM
HUGH & JACKIE M.
Marysville, WA
01/24/2021
Fast service and good advice.
ONB took care of my concerns rapidly and explained things so that a non-mechanic (me) could understand.