PR
PAUL R.
Lincoln LS
02/07/2020
Friendly, knowledgeable, courteous, flexible, prompt
ONB has always been accommodating by being flexible with times I can bring my vehicle in for servicing. They are always friendly, courteous and listen to what you have to say and help understand the problem. ONB has been very prompt with their service, always in contact to let me know how things are going and what it will take to get the job done. All repairs have been done promptly and fully.

Edmonds, WA
02/01/2020
Hub still sticks
I brought it in for a check on the front automatic hubs so that I didn't have to operate the hub manually, and one hub's seal was covered under warranty but now the hub sticks engaged and I still have to manually cycle the switch on the outside of the wheel.

TD
TERRI D.
Mukilteo, WA
01/22/2020
Maintinence check
Excellent service, friendly and professional!

DON S.
Lake Stevens, WA
Cadillac CTS Sedan
01/09/2020
Always Relaible
As always ONB did what was necessary; and recommended remedies for developing issues. Making and changing an appointment was simple and the service was completed efficiently.

CK
CLAUDIA K.
01/08/2020
Personable, professional staff. Excellent customer service
ONB was recommended to me by family member several years ago. I trust your company and have recommended you to several of my friends and family. Thank you!

TK
THOMAS & SUE K.
Lake Stevens, WA
Jeep Compass
01/04/2020
The warm amazing staff and owner!
They do what they say they are going to do and always call you if they run into something unexpected. Amazing people to work with!!

AC
AARON C.
Bothell, WA
Chevrolet Pickup
01/01/2020
Fast Effective Service
ONB provided timely service when my Sons truck broke down on the way to work. The technician was able to quickly diagnose and repair the ignition system within 24 hours. I’m thankful for the fast and effective service provided by ONB. I will keep this shop on my short list places I trust to take my vehicle to for service and repairs.

BC
BILL C.
Snohomish, WA
12/29/2019
Excellent work at a fair price
Good communication on work to be done and completed on schedule.

GC
GLENN, KATHY C.
Ford Flex
12/23/2019
ABS Brake message
I had an ABS brake message on my car. I took it to ONB for evaluation. They told me the part (ABS Brake Controller) was obsolete with Ford Motor Company, but found a dealer in Kansas that had the part that was needed. My car is all better now, except for a rodent while in the shop, had eaten my small stuffed animal cat that was on my dashboard. I guess the rodent thought that I didn't need it, so ate it and left it's fur remains on the floor in the back of my car.

RO
ROY O.
12/19/2019
Replacing my timing belt on my 2000 Lexus RX300
Mike and the crew did another outstanding job working on my car.

MITCH H.
Mercury Mountaineer
12/18/2019
1999 Mountaineer
Found the service excellent. The front desk staff smiling and friendly. You suggested some fixes, but didn't try to upsell me when I told you I'd take care of it myself. I'm a mechanic too, and sometimes after working all week, the last thing i want to do is dig into my own car on my days off. I will highly recommend Onb to anyone!

AG
ANN G.
Buick LeSabre
12/18/2019
Helpful, honest, and patient
Thank you for another great experience with ONB. Mike spent an incredible amount of time showing me personally the condition of my old car. HIs patience and clear explanations give me great confidence in you work.

CR
CHUCK & NASHEA R.
Edmonds, WA
12/06/2019
Outstanding service
Great service, great people, great prices. Couldn't ask for more.

12/02/2019
Very helpful
The team at ONB are very nice and helpful. The price for repair is a little high, but honestly worth the quality of work you get from them.

ROB S.
11/20/2019
Amazing service as always
I am always impressed with the customer service and the car that is put into my cars well being. I always feel like I am visiting friends when I bring my car in. I highly recommend them for all your car care needs.