AMBER M.
12/13/2018
customer service they really have some good Guys working there.
i would not take any of my cars to any other place. They are very honest and they get the job done the right way. Thank you and Happy Holidays to the entire staff at Onb Automotive!

GT
GARY T.
12/12/2018
the greaest
You did a great job, But half way home from your shop, it shut off. It started up right away.

REED, JULIE H.

RALPH, FREDDIE D.
Kirkland, WA
12/06/2018
excellence
thank you once again for wonderful reasonably priced service on my 26 year old truck you always do a fantastic job

LEVI S.
Chevrolet Aveo
11/18/2018
Reliable
I found ONB on google when I searched mechanic Everett area, glad I did. They have kept my cars running and always been straight with me about what needs to be addressed now and what can wait. They say you should know a good banker, a good dobtor, a good lawyer and a good mechanic, I have the mechanic covered with ONB.

NF
NICOLE F.
Kia Sedona
11/14/2018
I have used O and B for all my automotive needs. I have had to tow my vehicle in many times and they are able to fix my vehicle the same day. Thank you for the great service.

CHUCK and KATHLEEN H.
Ford Expedition EL
11/14/2018
Exceptional Customer Service
I am always very impressed by the care with which you take concerning our vehicles as well as the exceptional customer service you provide. I could not be happier as an ONB customer. Thank you Mike and Dave for all you do to serve this community.

AP
ANNIE P.
11/03/2018
They always go above and beyond to be helpful...
Mike was especially helpful today and always a pleasure to work with toward the goal of maintaining my cars continuing to run the best they can...

CF
CRAIG, EMI F.
Ford Edge
11/01/2018
Thanks for the great detective work!
When my Ford Edge started chiming and wouldn't stop I knew that it needed immediate attention; Onb to the rescue! As usual the tech was able to chase the problem down and fix it in a timely manner so that I could safely get my SUV back on the road and drive to my remote out of town destination. Thanks for prioritizing my engine light problem and quickly solving the mystery- You are the best!

ROB S.
10/24/2018
Amazing service
Once again I walk away extremely satisfied with the quality of the work and the friendly atmosphere at ONB. I highly recommend them and do not trust my vehicles with anyone else

BRIAN S.
Hyundai Elantra Coupe
10/17/2018
Very efficient service
As always, ONB provided prompt and efficient service. Whenever I'm asked to recommend a good mechanic I always give ONB the nod.

RP
RICH P.
Ford Freestyle
09/28/2018
Not a happy customer
I brought my Freestyle in last week to be checked out. They determined it needed a tune up. Nearly $700 later it still has the same problem I brought it in with. I'm not pleased and probably would not recommend this business or use it again.

AMBER M.
09/28/2018
customer service they really have some good Guys working there.
i just wanted to take the time to thank EVERYBODY at ONB. They all go above and beyond the call of duty and they work they do is 5 STAR work for sure.

THANK YOU ONB!

Kia Sorento
09/19/2018
Honest, reliable, quality
Was able to make informed decisions. Breakdown of work was clear. Good communication. Quality work.

KA
KENNY and LEA A.
09/18/2018
Super friendly & knowledgeable
My husband & I have been coming to ONB for years & are always happy with the service. They have become not just great mechanics, but friends

CJ
CAROLE J.
Marysville, WA
09/15/2018
The Best!!!! and I have seen many......
Their compassion about service is outstanding - prices fair to great and loaner cars if needed.
I would not go anywhere else!

RICK and JENNY B.
09/15/2018
Great People, and Great Repairs
Thank you so much for fantastic service, clear and honest communication, and shared laughter over the work on my 2010 Escape. The integrity and workmanship at ONB is TOP NOTCH!

DAVID G.
Toyota Matrix
08/24/2018
Fairest one of all
ONB is the best auto mechanic I’ve been to in my 32 years of driving! Everyone there is genuinely friendly, and provide great customer service! They are very honest and fair, which can be rare in the auto service field. I recommend ONB to all my local friends, just as my close friend recommended them to me when we moved to Everett. The sad part is we have moved out of state and I fear we will not find anyone as honest and fair as Mike and the gang at ONB!

Tom B.
GMC Pickup
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Tom said they did a great job.

MK
Mike K.
Dodge Dakota
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the place is a great facility.