RO
ROY O.
04/14/2019
Another great service!
Once again, ONB provided outstanding service.....friendly, honest, accurate, on time, professionals all the way!

RO
ROY O.
04/11/2019
Oil Change for my Subaru
OMB is the best automotive shop I have ever used!

Friendly, honest, clean, professional, knowledgeable, and reasonably priced.

ROB S.
04/06/2019
ONB is the best
I have taken all my cars for the last ten years to ONB and have never been disappointed. Friendly professional service and honest. They have gone out of their way so many times when they did not have to. I have shown up first thing in the morning with issues and problems that they have helped me resolve and always with a smile and a warm welcome. They are simply the best. I trust no one else with my automotive needs.

JJ
JUNE J.
Kirkland, WA
Friendly and Honest Team
I was looking for a shop to go to and my friend recommended All it Takes Automotive, that’s where I met Jeff. After years of taking my car there, they closed, and Jeff moved to ONB Automotive, I followed him. I trusted Jeff with my car needs. He and Mike have been amazing! They treat me like their own kid, they give me advice on my car and on life. Jeff always lets me know if my car requires a service now, or if it can wait till my next visit. They are super friendly and honest at ONB, they will explain and show me what is needed for my vehicle. I drive from Kirkland to downtown Everett to get to ONB, and it’s worth it!

GH
GREG, PAMELA H.
Jeep Cherokee
Excellent customer service
Definitely a great experience, they greeted me with a smile and a hand shake, then asked about my vehicle and what I needed done to it!

DAN S.
Lake Stevens, WA
04/03/2019
Great work, great customer service
Thanks ONB for taking care of my 18 year old daughter's car and getting her up and running again with new tail light and headlamp. I always know I can count on you guys.

RICHARD M.
Nissan Versa
Simply the best
Never have so few owe so much to such a great crew.

ES
ERIN S.
Lynnwood, WA
Hyundai Accent
03/29/2019
Good, honest service = a returning customer
I've had some work done here a few times and I'm always pleased with the service and support!

BETHANY OF N.W. B.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
Environmental Services Director
Very relieable good communacation with customers lets you know whats the matter with your vecicle .

VD
VICKI D.
03/20/2019
The best customer service ever!!
ONB provides the best customer service ever! They are always smiling and courteous and make you feel like you are their only customer. They listen well and go out of their way to solve car questions and issues. They are very trustworthy. I wouldn’t go anywhere else!

DAWN S.
Suzuki SX4
03/20/2019
An automotive business you can trust
I've never been disappointed with the service and wouldn't think of going any place else.

WM
WILLIAM M.
Dodge Caravan
03/06/2019
Love these guys.
Awesome guys here. Fast family service.

PP
PATTY P.
03/06/2019
The BEST!
I've been taking my vehicles to ONB Automotive Repair since this company first opened and they have always treated me like family. The team at ONB is friendly & trustworthy. You should give them a call to make an appointment and see for yourself just how good they are. Thanks ONB staff, you're the BEST!

CJ AND JOYCE M.
03/05/2019
The service was speedy.
They drove us to a waterfront restaurant and picked us up when they were finished with the car.
Super people to deal with and I highly recommend their business.

JEREMY F.
02/21/2019
Great service and honest help!

LEVI S.
Lake Stevens, WA
Chevrolet Aveo
02/20/2019
Down not out
I had recently had my link package fail in a 2007 Chevy Aveo. ONB replaces it about a month ago, I was driving through Seattle and the issue resurfaced. I called and spoke to Jeff and was told to get the car to them immediately and they would try to get it in right away, but warned me that with the recent snow they were very backed up and made no promises. I limped the car in to them and left the keys with no expectation to have my car back before Monday as it was Friday afternoon at 12:30pm. To my surprise and absolute delight Jeff called at 2:00 pm and said that the car was ready for pick up. There was no charge and I am on the road again. They keep my car moving, highly recommend ONB.

BR
BILL R.
Dodge Caliber
02/15/2019
07 Dodge Caliber Serpentine Belt and Tension Idlers replaced
First time back to ONB in several years this time with my 07 Dodge Caliber for an serpentine belt and tension idlers replacement before it broke or they broke, the whole visit was several hours long Mike at the service counter kept me informed of the repairs and pricing as things were needed and showed me the parts that were replaced to prove the need for replacements, that's really a good thing to do.
Overall I was very impressed as always with ONB and the staff on how they took care of my car and kept me informed.
This is the fourth vehicle I've taken to them for repair work and every time it has always turned out perfect when done.

BARRETT H.
Monroe, WA
Kia Sorento
02/08/2019
What a great new mechanic I just found!
I had taken my car to another shop to fix my radiator and the day after my car was steaming out the hood... No good. Took it to ONB and they thoroughly inspected my car and found many things that the OTHER shop didn't catch... Safe to say my car drives great and I have confidence driving it now.
Thanks Jeff!!

DAVID and FEY G.
Toyota Echo
02/04/2019
Very trustworthy service.
I was surprised at how fast they got my car running again. All done in one day. They are honest and very thorough.

BD
BILL, LINDA D.
02/04/2019
Great knowledge and service
ONB has serviced my 2002 Ford Ranger and 2003 Thunderbird for several years now. When it came time to service my Escape it made sense to have OMB do the service instead of the dealership. As usual Mike and the guys did a great job and explained in detail with pictures items found that might need attention in the future.