BR
BILL R.
Dodge Caliber
02/15/2019
07 Dodge Caliber Serpentine Belt and Tension Idlers replaced
First time back to ONB in several years this time with my 07 Dodge Caliber for an serpentine belt and tension idlers replacement before it broke or they broke, the whole visit was several hours long Mike at the service counter kept me informed of the repairs and pricing as things were needed and showed me the parts that were replaced to prove the need for replacements, that's really a good thing to do.
Overall I was very impressed as always with ONB and the staff on how they took care of my car and kept me informed.
This is the fourth vehicle I've taken to them for repair work and every time it has always turned out perfect when done.

BARRETT H.
Monroe, WA
Kia Sorento
02/08/2019
What a great new mechanic I just found!
I had taken my car to another shop to fix my radiator and the day after my car was steaming out the hood... No good. Took it to ONB and they thoroughly inspected my car and found many things that the OTHER shop didn't catch... Safe to say my car drives great and I have confidence driving it now.
Thanks Jeff!!

DAVID and FEY G.
Toyota Echo
02/04/2019
Very trustworthy service.
I was surprised at how fast they got my car running again. All done in one day. They are honest and very thorough.

BD
BILL, LINDA D.
02/04/2019
Great knowledge and service
ONB has serviced my 2002 Ford Ranger and 2003 Thunderbird for several years now. When it came time to service my Escape it made sense to have OMB do the service instead of the dealership. As usual Mike and the guys did a great job and explained in detail with pictures items found that might need attention in the future.

GB
GERRY B.
01/30/2019
Great customer service and quick response
I was referred to OMB by my partner who had used them for normal scheduled service and a pesky problem. They always were prompt and kept him up tp date with the process. All in all, the best auto repair team I have ever used.

JASON R.
Seattle, WA
Hyundai Elantra GT
01/29/2019
Great and quick service
Rick was kind to fit me in on Monday for a used vehicle inspection, and moreover got the car checked in under the estimated timeframe. Great service!

BRAD H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/27/2019
Honest and brilliant
ONB has been my go to mechanic for almost 10 years. Honesty is hard to come by in this world but they never fail to keep everything straight up. I am continually recommending them to everyone I know.

RD
RALPH, FREDDIE D.
Kirkland, WA
01/27/2019
thanks
as usual wonderful service and full explanation of what was done on the truck thanks guys

CARL S.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
01/22/2019
truck running crappy
So, my truck was running crappy. 229 dollars later I'm told I have a bad spark plug. 229 dollars for that. Weird. So I paid and went and bought a plug and
replaced it. Weird, $229.00!

CHERYL B.
Bothell, WA
01/17/2019
Customer Service-Mike is awesome!
I’ve been a customer for a decade and I always get amazing customer service every time I go!

CJ AND JOYCE M.
01/17/2019
very personable front office. He explained the repairs done & needed very precisely so I could understand everything.
We went to Onb last year for a very tricky problem with a hesitation when you hit the throttle and a loss of 10 mpg of fuel on each tank. There was never a light on the dash that came on & stayed on. But, they were able to find the problem and fix it.
We live 10 to 15 miles away, but will continue to use their shop.

KF
KELSEY F.
Stanwood, WA
Mazda CX-5
01/15/2019
I’ll always go to ONB!
I’ve been a customer of ONB for years and I always will be!! Customer service is second to none, and I wholly trust that I’m getting an accurate diagnosis, a trustworthy repair, and a fair price. There’s no better place!

STEVE H.
Kirkland, WA
Ram 1500
01/12/2019
You should not give ONB loaner cars that smell of smoke and air freshener that makes you gag on the morning.

LD
LYNN D.
Ford Edge
01/10/2019
The owners wife is a real looker!!
Why are you bothering me I have work to do so I can pay my bills. If I was s mechanic I could work half days.

KA
KATHY/EMILY A.
Toyota Yaris
01/08/2019
Speedy Service
Thank you for the fast service.

Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/04/2019
Very prompt service
I brought my car in at about 9 am with a check engine light and scary lurching. 5 hours later it was ready for me to pick up. I hope it's really fixed. But the staff was friendly and carefully explained what they found and how they fixed it.

Dodge Dakota
01/03/2019
Headlight out
Love you guys. Thanks for fixing my dakota’s Headlight even though I was 3 hours late in bringing it in. Always enjoy talking with you as well.

JEREMY F.
12/29/2018
Customer Service
Great personalities and customer service here at ONB. Honest and helpful. If you believe the prices are high, I would tell you the service is worth it! Car repairs are not cheap in general.

AG
ANN G.
Buick LeSabre
12/27/2018
Friendly, Caring, Timely, Honest.
I appreciate the personal attention to my older vehicle.

PC
PHIL and CORA C.
Ford Expedition
12/23/2018
Always pleasent to have the crew work on our car.
We have had nothing but good things to say about the treatment we get from O.N.B. We always refer people to have there cars look at O.N.B. Your company always checks with us before they do any repairs on our auto to make sure we know what is going on with the car. Can't say enough about how your employees are so good to us with hugs and smiles on there faces.