RANDY S.
Bothell, WA
03/19/2020
Service is good how they quote prices is not good
They do good repairs but I was very frustrated at how the price is quoted. I had my clutch fixed there and they let me know I should also get my belts changed and told me it would cost around $140. Couldn’t afford it at the time so did that later. When I dropped my car off I wanted to double check the price and was told somewhere between $75 and $95. I thought it was odd the price went down so asked why I was quoted $140 before and found out they were telling me the cost of the parts. When I said I wanted the total cost not the parts they said around $130 to $140. Thought okay that’s what they said before so added an oil change for $60 to the job & left my car for the day. When I picked up the car the price was $400+. I was shocked. Twice what they told me that morning! When I complained they took $50 off the labor and said because I was quoted $140 earlier. Found out the $140 they quoted that morning was just for labor. Not the total cost like I wanted. I had the same problem when the fixed my clutch and I complained and told them when a customer asks for a total price they need to really give the out the door price not just a part of the price. Apparently they didn’t like my advice because they are still quoting partial prices even when you ask for the total. If I take my car there again I am going to tell them I need the out the door price in writing before I drop off my car and they better stick to that price or at least call me while doing the repair and let me know what the extra expense is for before doing it and give me a chance to authorize or not.

Edmonds, WA
02/01/2020
Hub still sticks
I brought it in for a check on the front automatic hubs so that I didn't have to operate the hub manually, and one hub's seal was covered under warranty but now the hub sticks engaged and I still have to manually cycle the switch on the outside of the wheel.

VG
VICTORIA and BRYCE G.
Everett, WA
03/09/2018
Polite, respectful, overpriced
Anyone with basic car knowledge needs to understand if you come here your car will be fixed and done correctly just understand you'll be paying more then most auto shops around. Over priced.

JESSICA H.
Stanwood, WA
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/28/2018
They are frendly
When I git my door hatch fixed the automatic lock no longer worked

PD
Peter D.
Lake Stevens, WA
Chevrolet Suburban
06/28/2017 Category: Service
Peter said this business was attentive but they definitely tried to overcharge on parts and labor.