GC
GLENN, KATHY C.
Ford Flex
12/23/2019
ABS Brake message
I had an ABS brake message on my car. I took it to ONB for evaluation. They told me the part (ABS Brake Controller) was obsolete with Ford Motor Company, but found a dealer in Kansas that had the part that was needed. My car is all better now, except for a rodent while in the shop, had eaten my small stuffed animal cat that was on my dashboard. I guess the rodent thought that I didn't need it, so ate it and left it's fur remains on the floor in the back of my car.

CHRIS and ANDREA C.
Toyota Prius c
07/17/2019
air conditioning fixed
I know I can count on ONB to fix up my cars, and I'm happy with the service. My only complaint is that the final quote was unclear between the voicemail I received and the number I saw when it was time to pay. I was of the understanding that I would be paying around $370 for the service, and the final quote was $200 greater than that. Of course I'm going to pay for the service I received, but I would appreciate more clarity in advance so that I'm not surprised when I see the final quote.

KP
KAREN P.
05/28/2019
Another great experience
I am a new customer at ONB. The first visit was an oil change that included having to deal with a stripped screw on the oil pan. I was treated fairly at ONB and they really appreciated my business. I went back today to have something checked because my car was making a horrible sound. Fortunately a minor problem that was taken care of. Jeff was really nice and explained everything to me about the cause of the noise and what was done to repair it.
I have found my new repair shop for my car.

STEVE H.
Kirkland, WA
Ram 1500
01/12/2019
You should not give ONB loaner cars that smell of smoke and air freshener that makes you gag on the morning.

Mason R.
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Mason said the staff was fantastic, but the prices were expensive.

Ryan R.
Stanwood, WA
Toyota Pickup
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said the business repaired his check engine light but now it is back on. He said he will be taking it back in.

FG
Fred G.
Marysville, WA
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Fred said he got good service, a straight forward turn around, and good communication from the staff.

AH
Andrew H.
Lynnwood, WA
Buick LaCrosse
01/24/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said everything was great but he paid more than he was expecting.

Craig H.
12/12/2017 Category: Service
Craig said he has dealt with the business on several occasions. They are honest, and make every effort to make things right. They do a good job, and he is happy with them.

Matthew H.
Springdale, AR
GMC Pickup
11/15/2017 Category: Service
Matthew said the service is good, but some of the prices are very expensive.

JIM and LISA B.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/21/2017
Great service! Quality work!
Many thanks to Mike, who helped us problem-solve some troublesome noises in our front wheels and back tire braking system. Amazing service! So refreshing.

JOEL B.
Arlington, WA
04/01/2017
Great shop
ONB is a shop I felt I can trust. I feel they could have been more precise on the cost of replacing my engine when I asked for cost of job though all other aspects of our dealings were trust worthy. I feel very confident that the work they did is trust worthy and professional. I'm happy to have done business with ONB.