CHUCK & KATHLEEN H.
Ford Expedition EL
06/03/2020
Consistent Excellence!
ONB continues to provide consistent excellence in every area of business. Their customer service is second to none. The repair work is always top notch and I always know what to expect when it comes to the bill. Dave, Mike and the whole team are superior. I gave ONB my highest recommendation!

KC
KEN C.
Marysville, WA
Ford Police Interceptor
05/31/2020
The Best
I take all my vehicles to ONB. The people are friendly and very knowledgeable. The service is quick and efficient. They keep you apprised of everything they do to your vehicle.

RF
ROSARIO F.
05/20/2020
Amazing service
When I had met Mike I was blown away by how knowledgeable he was and he genuinely cared about me and the truck. Tyler was the tech that was working on my vehicle, he was extremely knowledge and confident in his work. Both really friendly and were very transparent and explained everything as they continued work on my truck. Overall they’re great guys that make you feel like your taking your truck to a good friend’s garage. Highly recommend!

MITCH H.
Mercury Mountaineer
05/19/2020
Professionalism
As always, the work I needed to have done, was done quickly and without any upselling. You questioned why I wanted the axle shafts changed, when it was in fact the seal that was leaking. The last time I did the hub, I found discolored metal around the radius of the outer axle. Not wanting a weak spot in my axle I bought new ones. Your bill was spot on the estimate, which is always a plus in my book. Thanks again, and I'll be back.

TOM M.
Volkswagen Tiguan
05/18/2020
ONB works for me
ONB provides first class friendly service and top notice technical ability.
I always feel like I am getting more service than what was discussed -they put the customer needs above their own.

Toyota Echo
05/11/2020
The car guys
I can trust ONB to find a fix for my auto at a reasonable price.

BR
BILL & ARLENE R.
GMC Envoy XL
05/08/2020
Service on my 2003 GMC Envoy XL
As always with ONB and the staff/mechanics the problems were listened to, tested and this time the "noise" was actually heard, repairs were made faster than expected, and as always the work was excellent.
Everything was detailed and explained, I was given a list of what was fixed, shown the parts that needed to be replaced and informed of what should be done but is not dangerous so I can build up my budget again to get the rest of the items fixed.

AMBER S.
05/06/2020
Best Customer Care
ONB has been terrific! Especially Mike. I came in to get a second opinion about car repairs. Not only were they understanding when I missed my original appointment but then got me in right away to look things over! I'm glad I did get a second opinion. Mike was so thorough and kind explaining the repairs that needed to be done and elaborating with correlating pictures. I'll only go to ONB from now on! Thanks again.

PR
PAUL R.
Lincoln LS
04/23/2020
Considerate, caring, efficient, excellent service
Examination and explanation of problems and costs were detailed so could make an informed decision on what issues to fix at the time. Everyone is friendly as if you were one of their family.

NB
NORMAN B.
04/13/2020
Very down earth no pressure
Very reasonable no pressure to do repairs very helpful

LD
LYNN D.
Ford Edge
04/10/2020
Staff is fantastic except for Mike and whats his name the mechanic!
You wouldn't believe how long I waited out in my car for someone to come out so I explain my car problem!!!
Then while I waited I was offered the crappy cheese and cheap Buffalo jerky - what the hell for what we pay I couldn't have pizza delivered?
Any way after the three page essay explaining the repairs made and the blood signature required I was let go and given my keys.
Oh the car runs great -brakes are fantastic!
So thank you so very much I greatly appreciate all your help

** Agree to the Terms of Service - I signed a blood oath!!! :)
LD

JJ
JENNIFER J.
Chevrolet Cruze
03/31/2020
Incredible service as always
I have been taking my car here ever since I moved into the area and I will never take it anywhere else. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, courteous, professional, and because I know next to nothing about cars these guys will explain everything so that I understand what is happening and what I need to do to make my car last. I trust them completely because they earned that trust. Do yourself a favor and don’t take your vehicle anywhere else but here.

RO
ROY O.
03/28/2020
Routine Oil Change well done
I appreciate the friendly and professional service by the mechanics and by Mike!

02/22/2020
I was very pleased with the service and attention I received. My vehicle needed more service than expected and Christina made adjustments to minimize my bill. Work on my truck was completed and was ready to be picked up the same day.

NC
NADINE C.
Dodge Journey
02/21/2020
Excellent Service and Work
Mike is an excellent Serviceman. He is very courteous and knowledgeable. I know that my car is going to be in tip top shape after the work has been done. I always recommend ONB to people who need mechanic work.work