Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 1.33333/5rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333

Nancy O.
Gurnee, IL
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
I recently scheduled a routine service for my Tuscon and was also due for a 15,000 mile check. I opted to wait while service was completed and was very pleased with the efficient and pleasant service. The waiting area has many amenities as well as WiFi and I was able to use a discount coupon for services needed. All was explained and service with a smile. The best service I have had for any car I have owned.

GS
Gabriella S.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and helpful assistants
This was my first maintenance service and I was very pleased. The customers waiting room is also very nice.

Kevin M.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Knauz Hyundai
Knauz Hyundai is extremely attentive to every detail of customer service.

08/15/2018 Category: Service
Competent, caring and honestI
I have owned Hyundais for a decade and have been getting them serviced at Knauz over that same time period. I have never had a bad experience with Knauz and they have earned my loyalty!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Great work
Great work

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Honest Dealership
In the past they have recommended changing the cabin filter and/or air filter and I have always declined based on never doing it before. Two days before service I did it myself and I was curious to see if they would suggest it again; THEY DID NOT. Just goes to show you not all dealerships want to rip off their customers. Plus brake and tire work I was told that it wasn't needed yet.

Ronald H.

TH
Thomas H.
Arlington Heights, IL
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Service greets you when dropping off the car and is very professional.
Service department is very professional and there are no details missed.

SD
Stefan D.
Lake Bluff, IL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Good customer service
I had a pleasant customer service experience this time

Well oiled machine
From start to finish, this was a perfect job. Aldo did it all - fast paperwork, quick loaner, work done on schedule and a speedy finish. Car was serviced, washed and waiting. Thanx

RE
Rosemary E.
Grayslake, IL
2008 Hyundai Tucson
08/03/2018 Category: Service
I'm always satisfied when I bring my Tucson to Knauz. Aldo is always efficient and friendly and is a hard worker.

JV
Jean V.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Another Great Experience
This time for service I had a wheel alignment, tire rotation, and oil change. Aldo and the crew were friendly as a usual. The waiting area is comfortable and stocked with treats and drinks.

Jane M.
Lake Bluff, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Great dealership
The buying process worked pretty well Bill, our salesman, worked really hard to get us the color and model we wanted with the equipment we wanted from the factory. Service is a breeze. Car washes are provided whenever we need one. An excel

Glenview, IL
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Oil change tire rotation
The service writer suggested we stay with synthetic oil and decrease the frequency to 5000 miles thus offsetting cost and time spent at the desler’s service department. Made sense and pleasing to this customer!

Wauconda, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/01/2018 Category: Service
I really like the service manager - he is always respectful and I never feel like he's trying to sell me something
I patronize Knauz because of the high level of service. Are they the cheapest out there? Sometimes not, but they will take other Hyundai dealership coupons and I like that. I trust them and will continue to go to this shop as long as they maintain the high level of customer service.

LF

Shirley N.
Lake Villa, IL
2008 Hyundai Tucson
Happy car
Clean waiting rooms. Friendly staff. Explains what is needed to be done and answers any questions about the service

Jonathan G.
Round Lake, IL
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Best Service
I actually look forward to bringing my Hyundai in for service. The staff is fair and the waiting room is magnificent.The way it should be with comfy seating and complimentaries.

On this visit there was a mix up with ky appointment but Aldo was able to fit me in and make the whole process smooth. I always recommend Knaiz Hyundai and especially Aldo as he is always friendly and honest.

Daniel L.
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Reliable service
The entire Knauz auto group is a top shelf group. Fair prices and timely service.

DJ
Debra J.
Libertyville, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/24/2018 Category: Service
Always a very nice experience.