Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5Overall Rating 1.3/5

Lake Forest, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/23/2020 Category: Service
Aldo is the man!
Thank goodness for Aldo. Ask for him every time.

John B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/21/2020 Category: Service
The people that run it.
They did everything I Expected.
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 01/21/2020

Hello John, thank you very much for leaving us such positive feedback! We are so happy to hear that you had a 5-star experience servicing with us and we're looking forward to your next visit!

Daniel L.
Lake Forest, IL
01/16/2020 Category: Service
Knauz is on the ball!!
Knauz does it right the forst time. I have use several service groups at the auto park and ALL of them delliver as promissed and they stnd behind the work.
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

Hello Daniel, thank you very much for leaving us such kind feedback! We are so glad to hear that you're always taken care of throughout the Autopark. Thank you for your loyalty and for being part of the Knauz family! We're looking forward to seeing you again!

Colleen B.
Chicago, IL
01/14/2020 Category: Service
Staff is very friendly. It took a little longer to service my vehicle but a good and thorough job was done and worth the wait!
Thanks for taking good care of my vehicle.
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 01/15/2020

Hello, thank you for taking the time to leave this review! We're sorry that the wait took a little longer than expected, but we're glad we were able to provide quality work. Thank you for your recommendation and we're looking forward to seeing you return!

Glenview, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Coupon for free battery check
I would not have thought to have my battery checked if I had not gotten the coupon for a free batter check that you sent me. Turns out that car needed a new battery. If this had not been taken care of it could have been a real problem because I was leaving on a long trip.The trip went great no problems.
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

Hello, thank you for your comments and for leaving us such a wonderful rating! We strive to be proactive regarding vehicle services to ensure our customers experience many trouble-free miles. We're so glad to hear that you utilized the coupon to test your battery and discover that a new one was needed before your long journey. We're so glad to hear that your trip went smoothly and we're hoping to see you again. Thank you!

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/07/2020 Category: Service
Friendly service writers, clean shop, wait time estimates are very accurate.
I have taken my new Santa Fe in for only a couple of service appointments so far. I have waited for the vehicle each time. The service personnel are very friendly, the estimated wait times have been very accurate and the customer waiting area is very comfortable.
The completed work has been done correctly, and the car is always returned cleaner than when I brought it in.
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 01/10/2020

Hello, thank you very much for taking the time to leave such a detailed and thoughtful review! We greatly appreciate your kind words and wonderful feedback. We're so glad to hear that you enjoy servicing with us and we're very much looking forward to seeing you return!

RN
Richard N.
Vernon Hills, IL
01/05/2020 Category: Service
Efficient and friendly service!
As always, the service support team is excellent! From check in to feedback on the analysis, it is a pleasure to work with the team. Aldo was great last week with follow up and explanations.
R. NIce
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 01/07/2020

Hi Richard, thank you for taking the time to leave this review. We strive to provide excellent customer service and we always appreciate hearing when we succeed in doing so! Thanks again for your feedback; we'll see you next time!

KC
Kevin C.
Zion, IL
2011 Hyundai Equus
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Aldo, always provides outstanding customer service!
Professional, helpful service Advisor and Technician. Highly recommend Knaz service department.
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 01/03/2020

Hi Kevin, thank you for providing such a wonderful review! We strive to provide excellent customer service and we always appreciate hearing when we succeed. Thanks again; we're very much looking forward to your next visit!

Mary C.
Fox Lake, IL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/31/2019 Category: Service
excellent service
Very thorough and detailed maintenance checks. Will definitely use Knauz for service and sales.
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 01/03/2020

Hi Mary, thank you for leaving this 5-star review. We greatly appreciate hearing from you and are very excited to see you return. Safe and happy driving!

Anne B.
12/31/2019 Category: Service
The people are great and a pleasure todo business with.
Outstanding
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 01/03/2020

Hi Anne, thank you so very much for leaving us such a kind and glowing review. We greatly appreciate your feedback and we're looking forward to seeing you again!

Janet P.
Mundelein, IL
Regular maintenance service
Always prompt and courteous service.
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 01/03/2020

Hi Janet, I apologize for the delayed response, but thank you so much for leaving us this review! We're so glad to receive your 5-star rating and are very much looking forward to your next visit!

DF
Daniel F.
Kenosha, WI
12/26/2019 Category: Service
Always provided with top-tier service when I bring my car here!
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 12/26/2019

Hi there, thanks for leaving us such a great review! Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We'll see you next time!

DO
David O.
Gurnee, IL
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Knauz is Verygood
Great is how fast they serviced my vehicle. I also like that they wash the car and vacuum the inside.
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 12/26/2019

Hi there, thank you very much for leaving this review! We're truly pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations. Thank you for your business; we're looking forward to seeing you again!

Deerfield, IL
2010 Hyundai Elantra
12/25/2019 Category: Service
excellent service!
helpful, responsive, high-quality, prompt
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 12/26/2019

Hello, thank you very much for leaving such a great rating! We are so happy to hear that you had a great experience!

Jennifer H.
Mundelein, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/23/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly, patient and efficient.
My Santa Fe is six years old and I have only taken here for service. Always friendly and on time. Very pleased.
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 12/26/2019

Hi Jennifer, thank you for leaving us such a great review! We're looking forward to your next visit!