Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 1.33333/5rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333
Latest Review 17 minutes ago

SERVICE CENTER
Great service- Great people

Naples, FL
Hyundai Service
Great fast service. I cantinue to hear a rattling sound on the left side of the car while going over bumps.

Vernon Hills, IL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
one happy doctor
Just a great team to work with

DJ
Debra J.
Libertyville, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
The employees.
From day one I have had a wonderful experience. Knauz is the only place I will take my car for a oil change and any maintenance it will need.

SK
Sheryl K.
Mundelein, IL
2015 Hyundai Azera
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Quick Service
As usual your service department took prompt action on the items that needed to be addressed on my car, and everything was done quickly with a clean car delivered at the end.

Spring Grove, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Disappointed in the upsell
I prefer to have my vehicle serviced at the dealership because they are knowledgeable to my specific vehicle. I too am knowledgeable about my vehicle. I was disappointed in the attempt to upsell the services needed.
THOMAS A G. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Recommended services declined. See customer comments. Dont try and upsell me? Vehicle has been sitting.

AG
Akshat G.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Experience
I was experiencing issues with idle rpm was very high. I explained this to the service consultant, but I was told to pay the complete sum for diagnosis instead there could have been a proper inspection and asked to pay for diagnose if you find any issues.
THOMAS A G. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Being close by my house

2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Tires
Very good friendly customer service

Albert M.
Outstanding

Christopher M.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Great service and follow-through
Service is always timely and not pushy. Attends to concerns I bring up.

KR
Kelly R.
Antioch, IL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Oil change and inspection
Service department always friendly and helpful. They do a great job and the wait is not very long

2011 Hyundai Tucson
Service for my Tucson
The oil Change and general check up went quickly. I was told in advance about my need for new wipers.
I'm very pleased.

Tashona M.
Awesome Experience
From scheduling to the service, excellence was exuded. I was honored to be able to bring my car there. In a day in age when customer service is declining, it is refreshing to know there are places that still value customers. I completely understood the repair needed and it was handled with transparency, integrity and professionalism. Thank you.

Lake Villa, IL
Recall Service at Knauz Hyundai
The service writer did a great job identifying all of the recalls that needed to be taken care of in one trip.

LW
Leian W.
Round Lake Park, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Knauz Service Writers the Best
I've been bringing my 2014 Santa Fe here since I bought it. The service writers are fantastic (this visit I worked with Eddie Baeza). Accommodating, pleasant and not pushy selling services you don't need. Service is fast and I've never had to bring it back for the same complaint.

SZ
Steven Z.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Fast service oil change and software update
I went in for my first oil change and couldn't be more pleased. The recall software update didn't really take a lot of time, and everyone that I talked to was very friendly.

Janet R.
Highwood, IL
2012 Hyundai Accent
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Friendly on time service
the service is on time and the waiting area is pleasant and clean.

Melody W.
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Fast oil change
Had appointment... everything went in a timely manner .... was in and out within a reasonable time.

Jennifer W.
Vernon Hills, IL
10/03/2018 Category: Service
I had my car towed into Knauz and they took care of me quickly. They had to order a part for me, so they gave me a loaner to use while waiting for the part to come in. They are quick, convenient, and friendly. The only downside is they can be a bit pricey as far as mechanics go, but that's almost to be expected being a dealer.
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

We sure are happy to hear about your AWESOME experience, Jennifer! We strive to provide our customers with a top-notch, professional service experience. It was such a pleasure to serve you, we truly appreciate your business and loyalty! See you next time!