GF
Wilmette, IL
03/30/2021 Category: Service

03/25/2021 Category: Service
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

Hi Glenn, thank you for reaching out to us. We're thrilled to hear that you had a great experience servicing your Tucson & that you plan on returning to us! We always appreciate feedback & while we're glad to receive your comments, we were wondering if perhaps the rating was unintentional. Your comments suggest that your last visit was more positive than a 2-star experience, so we were wondering if we were missing something. If there's anything we can do to improve your next visit, please let us know. We'll see you next time!

Omario C.
Gurnee, IL
01/28/2021 Category: Service

01/26/2021 Category: Service
It was clean and friendly. Got assistance right away.
The Attitude of the employee and the service they provide,
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 01/27/2021

Hi Omario, thank you for leaving this review. We're very glad to hear that your experience was positive, overall. We appreciate the 4-star rating and plan on returning for the next service on your Elantra. We're looking forward to the next opportunity to work with you so we can provide you with the 5-star experience you deserve! Thanks again for reaching out.

THOMAS A G. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 01/27/2021

Thank you for calling back.

Jazlin M.
Waukegan, IL
10/24/2017 Category: Service
Satisfied
Knauz Hyundai took the time to look over my R.O and get back to me about an issue I was having. I really appreciate them trying to fix it.

10/16/2017 Category: Service
Not satisfied
Cesar S. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 10/24/2017

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. I did inspect the complete invoice and found that all items did show employee rate for all service done on  labor and parts. I did try to call you a few times with no return call. If you would like more informations about the invoice please feel free to call me back at 847-283-8220

Harwood Heights, IL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/06/2017 Category: Service
Update
Update to my review above - Cesar (Service Manager @ Knauz Hyundai) reached back out to me directly about my concerns. He assured me that this is NOT the way they operate and he and his team would immediately correct the problem. They had someone come back out the next day, pick up my car and detail it inside and out. Thank you Cesar! I appreciate how quickly they addressed my issue and I will definitely be a return customer.

10/03/2017 Category: Service
not original condition
My vehicle , only a couple years old, was returned to me in TERRIBLE condition! There was grease all over the seats. It looked like the car was 15 years old by the time I got it back. Filthy, dirty, not returned in the condition I left with them!
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 10/03/2017

Thank you for your feedback, I am so sorry that this happend. Our sevice manager, Cesar Saucedo can be reached at at 847-283-8220 or via email at csaucedo@knauz.com, if you would like to discuss your visit and send him that photo. Again I apologize that this has happened and I hope you have a good rest of your day.

Cesar S. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 10/05/2017

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and taking the time to speak with me. I always appreciate feed back from my customers. Good or bad. I also appreciate you allowing us to correct the issue. I look forward to making sure you get the car back as clean it was when you come in for service if not cleaner next time. Thank you again for the wonderful treats. Please call me with any question you may have in the future.
Cesar Saucedo.

Chicago, IL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/20/2017 Category: Service
Problem resolved on the third visit
I would have preferred to have the problem solved on the first visit. The final resolution was a replacement of two tire pressure sensors and though it has only been a couple of days, at least the problem has not resurfaced so far. Initially I was told the cell phone charger was the problem even though I had been using the same charger for over two years. It's also disappointing that the vehicles sensors failed only a few thousand miles out of warranty. I now have concerns about the remaining two tire sensors and how long they will last.

01/14/2017 Category: Service
Problem repeated itself
I disagree with the dealer's assessment of the problem. The problem has resurfaced. Further, I responded to their quality follow up and I was disappointed with the way they communicated. They showed poor communication skills.
Thomas J., Service Manager from Knauz Hyundai responded on 01/14/2017

Sorry to hear that your concerns were not handled correctly on your service visit.  I will call you on Monday to discuss and correct. Thank you for letting us know.

Tom Jastper
Service Manager-Knauz Hyundai
847-283-8220

SD
Stefan D.
Vernon Hills, IL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/28/2016 Category: Service
Thank you for calling me and listen to my concerns.

11/28/2016 Category: Service
Is not what it used to be
Is not what it used to be
Thomas J., Service Manager from Knauz Hyundai responded on 11/28/2016

Stefan- Thank you for taking the time to talk. We will set up a day to bring the Elantra back in.

Tom Jastper
Service Manager-Knauz Hyundai
847-283-8220

06/14/2021 Category: Service
Great dealership, customer friendly, and very clean
They always do a great job on my car and the service department is easy to wor with and very friendly.
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 06/14/2021

Hi there, thank you very much for the 5-star review. We're so glad to receive your feedback and even more so to hear that you plan on returning for your next service! We greatly appreciate hearing from you and we're very much looking forward to working with you again in the future. Safe and happy driving!

DJ
Debra J.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/02/2021 Category: Service
Buy your car from Knauz.
I have always been treated well at Knauz Hyundai. The best vehicle I have owned.
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 06/02/2021

Hi Debra, thank you so much for your review. We're so glad to hear that you had a 5-star experience servicing your Santa Fe with us! We greatly appreciate your feedback and we're very excited to hear that you plan on returning for your next service. Thanks again for leaving us such a wonderful rating. We'll see you next time!

WM
William M.
Kenosha, WI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/01/2021 Category: Service
Fast and friendly professional service.
I appreciate the excellent service at Knauz Hyundai. The service is performed in a timely manner, by a team that takes pride in their work.
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 06/01/2021

Hi William, thank you so much for your review. We're so glad to hear that you had a 5-star experience servicing your Santa Fe with us! We greatly appreciate your feedback and we're very excited to hear that you plan on returning for your next service. Thanks again for leaving us such a wonderful rating. We'll see you next time!

Gurnee, IL
05/30/2021 Category: Service
Friendly
Everything was good, no problems. Because I did have a question, they should have had me take the test drive with them so that I could have explained my concern
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 06/01/2021

Hi there, thank you for leaving this review. We're very glad to hear that your experience was positive, overall. We appreciate the 4-star rating and that you will likely return for the next service on your Tucson. We're hoping to see you again and we're hoping we can provide a 5-star experience next time! Thanks again for reaching out.

Grayslake, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/28/2021 Category: Service
Outstanding Service!
Every aspect of my service experience was outstanding.
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 05/28/2021

Hi there, thank you very much for your review. We're so glad to hear that you had a 5-star experience servicing your Santa Fe with us! We greatly appreciate your feedback and we're very excited to hear that you plan on returning for your next service. Thanks again for leaving us such a wonderful rating. We'll see you next time!

LG
Liviu G.
Des Plaines, IL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
05/26/2021 Category: Service
The place to go
Scheduling the appointment was a breeze. Aldo Carreno, the service advisor, knew right away why I was there for. While waiting for the car, Bretzy Castro, the product specialist was a delight to talk with. Eddie Baeza was the one that did the check out and he was great as usual. Great team!
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 05/26/2021

Hi Liviu, thank you very much for reaching out to us about your experience. We're thrilled to hear that your last visit was so productive & enjoyable! We strive to ensure that the entire ownership experience is as pleasant as possible, so it's wonderful to hear how much you enjoyed working with Aldo, Eddie & Bretzy! Thanks again for leaving your thoughts with us. We're looking forward to you next visit!

JO
James O.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/25/2021 Category: Service
Knauz service
They always do it right and quickly and keep you informed of the progress of their work. Service employees are very friendly
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 05/26/2021

Hi James, thank you for reaching out to us with your feedback. We always appreciate hearing from our customers and we're so glad to hear that you had a 5-star experience servicing your Santa Fe! We're also very excited to hear that you plan on returning to us for your next service. Thanks again for your rating; we'll see you next time!

LD
Linas D.
2019 Hyundai Kona
05/23/2021 Category: Service
Air filter
They replaced it
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 05/24/2021

Hi Linas, thank you very much for the 5-star review! We strive to provide excellent service, so we're glad to hear that your experience was no exception. We greatly appreciate your business and we're so excited that we'll have another opportunity to work with you! Thanks again for your feedback; we'll see you next time!

Vernon Hills, IL
2021 Hyundai Palisade
05/14/2021 Category: Service
Fantastic Service
Have purchased 4 cars from Knauz and the service whether a Hyundai or BMW is always great. Staff is friendly
Knauz M. from Knauz Hyundai responded on 05/14/2021

Hi there, thank you so much for your review. We're very glad to hear that you're always met with great service, whether it's for your Palisade or your BMW! We greatly appreciate your feedback and we're very excited to hear that you plan on returning for your next service. Thanks again for leaving us such a wonderful rating. We'll see you next time!