Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy

Overall Rating 3.3333333/5Overall Rating 3.3333333/5Overall Rating 3.3333333/5rating 3.3333333rating 3.3333333
Overall Rating 2.3333333/5Overall Rating 2.3333333/5rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333rating 2.3333333

EL
Eric L.
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Love Their customer service. Would recommend them to anyone
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you for the great review. We really appreciate your business.

HS
Hollie S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Upon arriving for an oil change I was greeted in a short amount of time and my vehicle was ready in the promised time frame.
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you for the great review. We really appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

RK
Rodney K.
09/08/2019 Category: Service
good service
good service friendly staff
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 09/10/2019

2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/08/2019 Category: Service
clean, respectable,trustworthy
great

Mark S.
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Top dealership in Tri-states
Management, service and sales strive to be the best. All put customer first.
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 09/06/2019

CT
Candace T.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/03/2019 Category: Service
People and product
Great car and great people
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 09/05/2019

Thank you for the great review. We really appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

MK
Mark K.
Lewistown, MO
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Doing great
The service department is super. Friendly people who expalin when needd, service is done well and as expected, and clean waiting area. No complaints about the service department.
The only problem was the showroom area where music was played loudly. This made waiting something of a bad experience. Things were Ok, but then someone in the salesroom (this does not reflect on the service department people) decided to, bluntly, blast music. Not welcome. Someone in the sales area needs to tone it down a lot.

Good morning Mr. Kitzing!
Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out our survey. We really appreciate the kind words. I have to agree with the music in in the show room. I actually was working this past Saturday and it was very loud so i walked up and took the speaker. Then i pulled the sales manager aside and told him that this was unacceptable. I apologize for the inconvenient. But once again, thank you so much for taking the time to reach out and give us some feedback. We do take these concerns very seriously and try to fix them if possible. We look forward to seeing you again.

Fowler, IL
08/29/2019 Category: Service
Very easy to work with
I went in with concerns about grinding noises under the front of my car. With no appointment they had new brakes on my car in less than 3 hours. Gave me a ride to work & offered to deliver my car to me when it was finished. Thanks Brandon, Eric & the mechanic who took care of my needs.
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 08/30/2019

Janet S.
New London, MO
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Service is always excellent. Always helpful and very courteous.
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 08/29/2019

Margie M.
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Scheduled maintenance
Service as always was excellent. I was in and out in an hour. However, I don't know if my car didn't get rinsed properly after they washed it, or what, but the hood of my car is dull and feels gritty. I haven't had time to go wash it again and I'm hoping that will f it.

Hi Margie,
Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. I am sorry if the car wash did not get all of the soap off of your vehicle. I would be more than happy to take care of this for you if you would like to stop by the dealership. Please let us know what we can do on future visits to earn a 5 star review as we feel anything less than that we have failed to do our job to the fullest.
Thank you, and have a great day!

MF
Mary F.
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and fast service
The service department at Kunes is staffed by courteous professionals. They work quickly and efficiently.

James D.
Montrose, IA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Jim Daw
They replaced the engine in our car and provided a rental while our car was in the shop.
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 08/16/2019

Marsha S.
Kirksville, MO
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/14/2019 Category: Service
All staff is very friendly and asks if you've been helped.
Very courteous & Respectful.
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 08/15/2019

WB
William B.
08/13/2019 Category: Service
seat repair
on time and a job done right
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 08/13/2019

Thank you for the great review Mr. Beucke. We always look forward to seeing you and the Mrs. at the dealership. We really appreciate your business and will see you next time!

John B.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
My Opinion
Screw it!

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. We really appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again. Please let us know if there is anything that we can do better next visit to earn a 5 star rating. Thank you and have a great day!

08/09/2019 Category: Service
Welcoming
Feel welcome. They are always very willing to schedule me if I have a problem.
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 08/09/2019

AL
Andrea L.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!
I always appreciate that when I bring my vehicle here for anything, I am treated with courtesy and respect. They explain any findings and leave the decisions up to me. They are prompt at getting the vehicle in at the scheduled time. For these reasons, they keep my business.
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 08/08/2019

SN
Steven N.
Keokuk, IA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Always great service.
All service times are as advertised. Any issues resolved promptly.
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 08/06/2019

Pittsfield, IL
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Everyone was very friendly and efficient. They were prompt and timely in servicing my vehicle. The salesperson that assisted me in buying my new vehicle was there and was genuinely checking in with me about myself and my satisfaction with the new vehicle.

Danielle D.