Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy

Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5

Daniel C.
Fort Madison, IA
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding
Have never been disappointed when buying a car or having service done by them.

Deborah M.
09/14/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional Customer Service
Exceptional customer service. Went out of their way to service my vehicle at the last minute so I felt more comfortable driving out of town.
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 09/14/2020

Hi Deborah!
Thank you for the great review. It really means a lot to us. I am really sorry that we were so busy these last couple of weeks. It seems to be "vacation season" and we have been pretty short handed. As you know we are usually super flexible when it comes to scheduling. However, I have a great team of master techs that don't mind stepping in to help out at times with smaller jobs like Oil changes so I'm thankful for that and glad that we were able to get your vehicle taken care of. We really appreciate your business and hope that you had a safe and wonderful trip. We look forward to seeing you back here at the dealership! Have a great day and thanks again.

James P.
Hamilton, IL
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Professionalism and they are honest and do good work
Great place to buy and service your next car
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 09/10/2020

Thank you for the great review. We really appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you back at the dealership.

Hannibal, MO
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/07/2020 Category: Service
Great service experience.
This was my second trip to the service department and both experiences were good.

BR
Bruce R.
Sutter, IL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/06/2020 Category: Service
friendly helpful atmosphere
I was happy to see the car was washed after it was serviced.

GH
Glenda H.
09/02/2020 Category: Service
Service appointment
Great customer service and timely.
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 09/03/2020

Hi Glenda!
Thank you for the great review. We really appreciate your business and always look forward to seeing you at the dealership.

Doris M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/02/2020 Category: Service
Emergency Appointment
I needed to have a quick look-see of my car ( couple of lights ).
I was able to get in within 4 hours.👍

VA
Vicky A.
2018 Hyundai Kona
08/19/2020 Category: Service
Helpful service
I like that Kunes will p/u and deliver your vehicle while you’re at work. And it’s free!
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 08/20/2020

TP
Troy P.
Loraine, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
08/17/2020 Category: Service
Taking care of business
We have never had an issue with our vehicles from Kunes and the service makes it easy to keep on top of maintenance
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 08/17/2020

Jared R.
Montrose, IA
08/12/2020 Category: Service
I highly recommend Kunes Hyundai to anyone considering a vehicle and/or service department. Top notch dealership.
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 08/12/2020

Thanks for another great review Jared! We really appreciate all of your business and look forward to seeing you again.

BJ
Bradley J.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/08/2020 Category: Service
Great People working there, Polite and courteous.
Brings other items to my attention.
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 08/10/2020

Brenda S.
Birmingham, IA
08/06/2020
Josh Bunker-Sales
Stopped by Kunes Country to look at vehicles, and met a very polite, knowledgable young man, Josh Bunker. I would highly recommend Josh if you are looking at cars. Absolutely no pressure and he knows his stuff! Thanks, Josh!

Jimmie H.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/23/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Mark was very helpful!
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 07/24/2020

Thank you for the great review. I am glad that I was able to help. We really appreciate your business and always look forward to seeing you here at the dealership. Have a great weekend!

Mark G.
07/23/2020 Category: Service
I notified your service mgrs.: Mark and Brandon that I needed a repair to my Hyundai and they got me in and repaired in a couple days.
We always get the best care from them and always enjoy their attitudes and friendly demeanor!! Thank you for the great experiences we have with you!!

Hi Mark

Thank you for another great reveiw. We really appreciate it and always look forward to seeing you guys at the dealership. Have a great weekend. Hopefully you can get that bike out and take it on a nice long ride. We will see you next time!

CD
Charles D.
Fowler, IL
07/21/2020 Category: Service
SALES AND SERVICE
FRIENDLY PEOPLE NICE TO TALK TO ONA FRRST NAME EASY SA,LES MAN GREAT
Mark H., Service & Parts Manager from Kunes Country Hyundai of Quincy responded on 07/22/2020

Hey Charlie!
Thank you for the great review. We always look forward to seeing you here at the dealership.