Latest Review almost 4 years ago

SANDRA R.
Pomona, CA
Hummer H3
12/30/2014
The best customer service!!!!
For work reliability, excellent customer service, and reasonable price, I highly recommend Sunland Tire Co. in the city of La Verne. Ask for Max.

TC
THOMAS C.
Honda Accord
11/21/2014
employees are knowleable regarding the service i needed
was very helpful in explaining the service needed on my car

CHRIS W.
Infiniti G37
11/16/2014
Dave was SO helpful!! Thanks!
Great customer service & very knowledgeable as well as great prices. Nice local small business too!

IC
ISABELLA C.
Audi TT
11/05/2014
The knowledge,honesty and integrity of the guys who serviced my vehicles!
I have always received excellent service at a reasonable price on tires, brakes, alignments, tune-ups & oil changes. A great group of trustworthy guys that actually show and explain why and what level of work, parts & labor would be needed in order to complete the job and get best performance from your vehicle.

ROBERT B.
11/01/2014
Excellent Customer Service
A routing oil change on our vehicle, however first time using Sunland Tire. Service was professional, in and out within an hour with appointment. Informed us and showed first hand of possible upcoming necessary service/repair without being aggressive. We will definitely be a returning customer!

DIANE P.
Honda Accord
10/12/2014
Max
Max always accommodates me. I get great service always. And I appreciate his honesty and helpfulness.

DK
DYANA K.
10/10/2014
Amazing customer service
I thank Max for being such a great professional. He addressed all my needs with courtesy and patience.
I look forward for my next visit there in the near future.

JACK G.

DEBBIE and ERNIE B.
Hummer H3
09/18/2014
THE MOST HONEST MECHANICS I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS
MAX,ED, LARRY YOU GUYS ROCK.....
Max R., VP from La Verne Tire Svc responded on 09/29/2014

Thank you!!! We really apprecate your post!! =)

FS
FRED R S.
Suzuki Vitara
09/17/2014
very good service
very good service
Max R., VP from La Verne Tire Svc responded on 09/29/2014

Thank you Fred!! I'm very happy to hear it, we really apprecate you letting us work on your vehicle!!

JAMES W.
09/13/2014
repair-lube and oil
If tour looking for a friendjy place with lots of knowledge about cars and its needs this us the place to go

BL
BRIANNE L.
West Covina, CA
09/10/2014
Honest, friendly, and helpful
They were so nice and so helpful. I dropped my car off for a tire change, taught my class across the street and was back an hour and half later and it was ready to go. I had a lovely time chatting while I was there. Ed was extremely nice and honest. So many times they try to talk you into more than you need and that definitely wasn't the case with Ed! Very friendly and helpful. Will definitely go back in the future.
Max R., VP from La Verne Tire Svc responded on 09/29/2014

Thank you so much for the feedback!! We really apprecate you letting us take care of your vehicle!

LOUIE M.
09/02/2014
Knowledge, trustworthy
I recommended La Verne Tire to my son. He picks his vehicle up tomorrow.

AFSHIN M.
08/27/2014
Fantastic staff & great service

MANUEL G.
San Dimas, CA
Kia Sportage
08/04/2014
oil service
clean place, friendly knowledgable and very helpful.

CD
CHRISTA D.
Mitsubishi Montero Sport
08/02/2014
Amazing Customer Service
La Verne Tire is amazing. Its just the service you would expect in La Verne yet very affordable. Max is amazing and really went above and beyond. I finally found my car place!

NC
NICOLAS C.
Dodge Dakota
08/01/2014
Completely satisfied with service and quality of work

JAMES L.
Montclair, CA
07/22/2014
your honesty and you care
you guys are the best god bless your shop

CHAD C.
Nissan Frontier
07/17/2014
excellent service
Fast and reliable. Courteous and informative

ZL
ZIYE L.
San Dimas, CA
Chrysler PT Cruiser
07/16/2014
Can't trust them!
I would highly recommend my friends avoid coming to this place! I brought my car to this place, since one time I saw white gas coming out from the front of my car. And guess what, spent 5 days and over 1000 bucks on replacing timing belt and MAP sensors, and problem was still there! Even more, they let me to replace the a/c compressor which will cost me another 1000 bucks and they 100% sure if I replaced the a/c compressor the problem will be finally solved. Techs from other stores told me it may be the low speed fan that cause the problem. I told them that, and they said I don't trust them. Finally, I replaced the low speed fan in other place and the problem solved! I can't image if I replaced the a/c compressor with another 1000 bucks in this place and the problem would still be there!

I would never recommend my friend come to this place. They can't be trusted!