Latest Review about 2 months ago

NM
NANCY M.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/05/2018
I have done that. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

ROSEANN C.
Jeep Cherokee
08/28/2018
I have already do that. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

RT
RANDY T.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
08/27/2018
Yes (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

LJ
LINDA J.
Dodge Ram 2500
08/03/2018
Would recommend them to anyone (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

JAVITA F.
Buick Enclave
07/16/2018
Will recommend and use social media to as well. (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

CR
Clifford R.
07/13/2018
Did unauthorised repairs
I took my car in to Fix Auto of Olympia on July 3rd at the recommendation of my local Stare Farm Insurance company after my car was recovered after an auto theft for some minor damage (paint scratches and leather seat damage). At the time I dropped it off, I told them after they did their repairs, I would take the car to Toyota to get all the locks changed and for the mechanical repairs that were also needed. I signed an authorization for the body and seat repairs. He expected to have the car finished by July 6th.

I called on July 6th to check on the progress (it wasn't completed), and then again on July 10th to check on the progress of my car and spoke with Danny. He said something about the getting locks changed and I told him no, I was going to get that taken care of at Toyota once I got the car back. He said okay, he was probably getting it confused with another theft vehicle that they were also dealing with.

Today when Danny called to tell me that the car was ready to be picked up, he thought it was unsafe to drive because of the loud noise it was making when they drove it to and from the Toyota dealership to have the locks changed. I was a bit stunned that they had that done since I had never authorized that they be involved in any additional work beyond the body and leather repairs.

When I arrived at the shop, I was clearly upset that this had occurred and it was clear that Danny did not listen to me either when I dropped the car off for repairs, or on one of the follow-up calls that I would be taking care of the key and mechanical issue with Toyota myself.

He then explained that he had the right to do whatever the insurance company authorized and had the right to drive the car as he saw fit when I questioned him about doing repairs to my car that I did not authorize.

I contacted my insurance company and they were quite clear that they do not authorize any repairs to any vehicle since they are not the owner of the vehicle; any authorization for repairs has to come from me. I thought that seemed pretty obvious, but it clearly is not something that Danny understands or respects. If I were to paraphrase Danny's attitude about doing repairs that I didn't authorize, I would say that his belief is that someone other than the owner can authorize repairs, and that the authorization I signed gave him permission to do any additional work he wanted to do as long as the insurance company authorized payment for the repair.

The flippant attitude and lack of understanding of his own repair authorization form was most concerning. I would never have another repair done there.

CN
Christopher N.
Honda Civic Si
07/09/2018
Already have (Entered by customer via UpdatePlus)

SONNY H.
Tenino, WA
Toyota RAV4 XLE AWD
04/18/2017
They have done work on work trucks before and I am always happy with the work.

JJ
JAMES J.
Ford Super Duty F-350 w/Dual Rear Wheels XL Crew Cab 15
03/31/2017
I've been there twice and both times I've had really good service.

NL
NICOLE L.
Hyundai Sonata Limited Automatic
03/15/2017
Timely and the repair was good.

CP
CALEB P.
Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro Doublecab Automatic 4WD
03/15/2017
You guys did a great job.

DK
Donna K.
Rochester, WA
Fiat 500 Sport
03/13/2017
Kept me updated and the car was done early.

Dennis G.
Dupont, WA
GMC Acadia SLT1 AWD
03/06/2017
They told me when it would be ready and they were right on.

CANDYCE S.
Jeep Liberty Sport 4WD
03/04/2017
Excellent work and service.

BARBARA M.
Audi A4 w/Continuously Variable Transmission
03/01/2017
They did a very good job and they helped me with a previous accident. They went above and beyond.

GK
GRANT K.
Auburn, WA
Acura TSX Tech Automatic
02/22/2017
They did a good job with the repair. They replaced the whole door.

Donald P.
Pontiac GRAND PRIX GTP
02/20/2017
You got it in what you said you would and kept me updated.

Monique S.
Mitsubishi Endeavor Limited
01/31/2017
They stayed open later for me to able to pick up my car.

ASHA S.
Kia Sedona EX
01/30/2017
They stuck to the timeline. We didn't have any issues at all.

KK
KARRIE K.
Honda CR-V EX-L AWD
01/28/2017
The communication was good and the staff was friendly.