Robert B.
01/08/2020
A smooth and painless experience
Despite being booked up for a couple weeks as all shops in the area were at the time, Lake City Auto Works was able to diagnose and fix the issue with my car’s engine electrical within 5-6 hours of me asking them if I could bring it in. This saved me my money by preventing additional cascading problems and saved me the trouble of having to figure out other transportation options and a later less convenient pickup time. Everything when as smoothly as car repairs ever can, so I’ll return to LCAW in the future.

BJ
Barbara J.
09/24/2018
Excellent work and excellent service!
My first experience was nearly 2 years ago when my AC compressor burned up. Karl did an "emergency bypass" and got me going and it was not until this August that I had enough saved up to have the compressor replaced. Then I needed a couple more things tended to and, finally, I had front and rear brakes replaced. All work was done when it was promised; and Karl never "talked down" to me, but explained what-all in simple, clear words. I would recommend these folks to anyone!

RD
Reagan D.
11/07/2014
They really helped me out.
They fixed up my car after a poor job by another nearby mechanic and picked me up at my house. Not only that, the lady there offered her personal vehicle for me when they found a bigger problem that required me to leave my car one day longer than anticipated

RD
Reagan D.
11/07/2014
They really helped me out.

SJ
Sam J.
02/22/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Maria. She said she had no problems with them and they did their job.

LAURA M.
02/21/2014
Excellent customer service and high quality work at reasonable prices
Excellentl I highly recommend!!!

Lindsay S.
02/21/2014 Category: Service
Lindsay said the customer service is really good.

NP
Natalie P.
Toyota Matrix
02/21/2014 Category: Service
Natalie said they did everything she needed done in one day. They were nice, explained things well, and picked her up when she needed to get her vehicle.

JOHN C.
02/19/2014
Fantastic Service All Around
Awesome service, always called and updated on my car and how much it would be to fix. Very quick turn around and my car is as good as new. I would recommend this place to anyone that needs something done to there car.

LT
Luz T.
02/19/2014 Category: Service
Luz said they do a good job.

PD
Pat D.
Kirkland, WA
Chevrolet Prizm
02/19/2014 Category: Service
Pat said it has always been fine and there has never been a problem. They are honest and it gets done right.

RA
Richard A.
02/15/2014 Category: Service
Richard said he will be back to this business for future service.

RK
Raj K.
Bothell, WA
Honda Accord
02/14/2014 Category: Service
Raj said they were nice people and he always go there. He said he feels like they are family.

LJ
LINDA J.
Bothell, WA
02/08/2014
Quick and timely service!
I am Sooo appreciative of the work you did for me. Replacing the water pump and alternator free of charge!!!

YA
YANA A.
Mazda 626
01/29/2014
hones, fast, friendly!
They are great. Time and money estimates are accurate (2nd time going there but for relatively minor repairs), experienced workers, snd willing to go the extra mile (answering questions, looking up info/pricing).