Lake County Auto Service

Scott B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/22/2014
Dan
Dan Bajc is the ideal service manager. Excellent personality, polite, knowledgeable; has always provided excellent service. Really going to miss him and the organization. Dan and the garage have never let me down, and have gone over and above to provide top notch service.

Jared S.
Madison, OH
09/20/2014
Honesty and quality
I have used lake county auto for years and I have always felt comfortable and the work has always been done correctly and timely.

BF
Barb F.
09/13/2014
Honesty, Friendliness
Best place around
Dan B. from Lake County Auto Service responded on 09/15/2014

Thanks Barb for your kind words.I take pride in our work. Spread the word

Lanaya S.
Volvo S60
09/06/2014
always quick and accurate
I can count on them to have the parts and knowledge to diagnose and fix problems with my Volvo in a courteous and timely manner.

SG
Scott G.
08/11/2014
Fair, Fast and done right!
Lake County Auto has done it again! They got us in very quickly, did the job at a fair cost competitive price, and finished it correctly and fast! You should appauld them by trying them out! We will keep coming back!

Scott B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
08/11/2014
Customer Service; Quality Work
Dan Bajc is always friendly, helpful, and professional. Always explains any repairs and options, works service with my schedule, and does so in a friendly, professional manner. Do all of my car service with Lake Auto Service. Keep up the good work Dan and company!!!

Lanaya S.
Volvo S60
08/06/2014
Keep on the electricity
I love the work, and my car runs great. I had to reschedule, because of your electrical outage problems, which was difficult for me. But once I got in, all was good.

FA
Fred A.
08/06/2014
Great Customer Service
Called for a last minute oil service before a trip and they squeezed me in the same day and serviced my vehicle while I waited. These guys are great!

CY
Carolyn Y.
Hyundai Veloster
08/03/2014
Happy Customer
As always, they provided excellent service at a reasonable rate. I'll be back.

Mike D.
Mentor, OH
07/23/2014
friendly and prompt
Very nice professional friendly service

SG
Scott G.
BMW 535i
06/24/2014
Fast, Easy, Done right
LCAS got my vehicle quickly. The work was done correctly, fast and thorough. This is a freindly, communicative organization.

BG
Belinda G.
Solon, OH
Pontiac Vibe
06/18/2014
We trust our vehicles to no one else
Dan treats our cars as though they were his own. He is honest and dependable, never recommends unnecessary work. Quite the contrary, he does his best to save us money, which keeps us coming back.
Donny and Chris are thorough and attentive mechanics, very knowledgeable.

CY
Carolyn Y.
Mazda 3
06/11/2014
I am a happy customer
They are consistently awesome!

TP
Teri P.
Buick LeSabre
06/06/2014
My "GO TO" AUTO MECHANIC SERVICE
As usual, the service was exceptional! Reasonably priced! Expeditiously completed the work. Great bunch of guys there. What more could I ask for?

BF
Barb F.
05/30/2014
customer service
Always prompt and service with a smile!!

LA
Larry A.
05/29/2014
Very knowledgeable and helpful people
Superb all around service

AG
A.P. G.
Honda Accord
05/09/2014
Phenomenal honest service
No nonsense, high quality and efficient service

VM
Valerie M.
Buick Rendezvous
05/08/2014
Felt welcome . My auto need was met with care and speed!
The most pleasant experience in my car driving history. Customer care was over-the -top!

AH
Alichia H.
Suzuki Grand Vitara
04/26/2014
Customer Service.
Great place and very helpful

MO
Mike O.
Volkswagen Jetta
04/20/2014
It is always a pleasure doing business with LCAS. They are honest, reliable & knowledgeable. Dan is especially helpful & very pleasant.