TD
Tommy D.
Jeep Liberty
03/10/2019
Known folks - here lifetime.
PROMPTNESS.

BW
Billie W.
Mercury Grand Marquis
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Billie said the service was excellent.

KW
Kaitlynn W.
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Kaitlynn said the staff did a great job.

LR
Leon R.
Selma, TX
03/06/2019
Friendly, timely, and went the extra mile!
I went in to repair a slow leaking tire and they got me in right away. When they finished repairing the tire, they were able to show me what caused the slow leak and he also found two other plugs in the same tire and replaced them. I’m very pleased and not very many services go that extra mile these days. Thanks!

RF
Ross F.
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Ross said the employees are honest guys and they don't add anything that is not needed. He liked dealing with them and will be back.

NB
Neil B.
03/01/2019
Quality Service
Recent experience was .... professional service at fair price. Personnel are friendly, honest and appreciated the business.
Highly recommend.

Mikala C.
Dodge Avenger
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Mikala said everyone was super nice and friendly.
Howard & Cathy A., Owners from Landa Tire & Automotive responded on 02/20/2019

Thanks Mikala for the kind words!

GW
George W.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
02/14/2019 Category: Service
George said the staff got right after it and took care of it and were very good.

Jody R.
02/04/2019
Incompetent service. Incorrect diagnosis, improper repairs .
My truck was improperly diagnosed. I took it to another shop that did a thorough inspection of engine and their feedback was that my engine was in good working order. They conducted several tests including a block test. The engine did not need to be replaced. That’s a big miss by Landa automotive!!!!! Also, discover that you cut a plastic part upon replacing the front core support instead of properly removing it you decided to cut it, my headlights lean forward about an inch now!!! I asked you to replace it but instead you just gave me the part number and told me to fix it! It was really a mess....I will never go back! Incompetence is really all it can be!
Howard & Cathy A., Owners from Landa Tire & Automotive responded on 02/08/2019

Dear, Jody,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your experience with our shop.  We always want to bring our best efforts forward for our customers and it appears that we failed to give you our best.  You have been a valued customer and will continue to be so. We do apologize for not providing you with our best efforts.  We would welcome the opportunity to discuss your experience with our shop. The block test you mentioned, which we performed after the truck overheated and was brought to our shop failed.  The block test uses a chemical reaction to check for combustion gas entering the cooling system. Back in December, we performed that test twice and it failed twice. With the multiple engine oil leaks your engine has, especially the rear main engine seal, as well as the overheating of the engine and mileage; the engine replacement was recommended by our technician.  In January when you brought the truck in, we replaced the radiator and engine coolant. It is possible that performing a block test on fresh coolant would result in a more favorable, although temporary, outcome. Regarding the repair we performed on the core support from 2017, on removal of the items to replace the core support, the tech discovered the crack in the plastic bracket.  With the substantial repairs you were having performed, he opted to repair it for you instead of us needing to call and ask you for more money on the repair. That is our mistake and we should have given you the choice of repair or replacement. We can assure you, if our techs break something, and it does happen, we pay for the part and the repair. We checked the aim of the headlights and they were aligned correctly.  We would be happy to recheck it for you if you like. Thank you for your input. Please give us a call at 830-629-8094 if you would like to discuss this further.

Howard & Cathy, Owners

Landa Tire & Automotive

Mark S.
Mercury Milan
01/24/2019
Best Shop in New Braunfels!
As a medically retired Army veteran it's very hard for me to trust any business with my car. Landa Automotive surpassed my expectations of a Auto repair shop by a MILLION miles and then some. Super friendly people, family owned and one is actually a veteran. They fix what needs to be fixed to keep your car running top notch. You can also trust them to give you the best price in town. A very important quality that I very much appreciate in an auto repair shop. I will definitely be using them and ONLY them in the future!

Ford Explorer Sport Trac
01/20/2019
Expertise
I really appreciate the honesty in dealing with mechanical problems. They always keep me informed of the situation every step of the way. The thing we like the most is the heater is working better than we ever remember!!

TD
Tommy D.
GMC Canyon
01/17/2019
Known folks - here lifetime.
Great service , timely, friendly

Dick R.
Buick Park Avenue
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Dick said the service was wonderful. The work was great.

GM
Gavin M.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Gavin said the service was fast. The facility provided transportation.

FC
Francis C.
GMC Pickup
01/13/2019
Problem Solved
They listened to my descriptions of a/c and belt tension issues, found the issues, and repaired them.

LN
Louise N.
Ford Five Hundred
01/12/2019
Your entire staff and service team make the experience helpful and very efficient
The repairs were made quickly and the staff is always friendly and always try to make the upkeep of an older car a pleasant as possible, glad to call them my go to spot for auto service

Jason R.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Jason said he had a good experience at the business.

Maria R.
Buick LeSabre
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Maria said they were great.

Teri S.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Teri said the staff was quick and knowledgeable.

EN
Eric N.
12/12/2018
Taking care of the customer, even when we are out of the country!
Landa Auto is family. Seriously, thank you all for your great ethics, care of vehicles, and taking care of our family - even when we are far, far away in Germany. Knowing that you are looking and making sure vehicles are safe means a ton. R
Howard & Cathy A., Owners from Landa Tire & Automotive responded on 12/18/2018

Thanks Eric! Always try to give our best!