Latest Review about 2 months ago

Mark C.
Audi Q7
09/26/2018
Super SERVICE Continuously!
Always get quick, professional service continuously at Lapierre's Auto Repair.
I had a flat tire, thought I would have to replace it, but they were able to repair it immediately for minimal outlay of cash.
Small job, but was much appreciated at the time.

HH
Heidi H.
Rehoboth, MA
Nissan Sentra
09/11/2018
They always do a great job
They always do a great job and are always friendly and and courteous.

05/05/2018
Good, honest service
Came in for an oil leak. They fixed one, but there was another that will take more time to fix. Allowed me to reschedule that rather than inconveniencing me with loss of my vehicle.

Mark C.
Ford Thunderbird
04/19/2018
The GO TO local auto repair shop in the Attleboros!
LOCAL, PROFESSIONAL and provides good value! Also, you feel like your being treated fairly.

Rossen T.
Nissan Rogue
04/16/2018
Excellent Service, Reasonable Pricing
The mechanic of my choice.
Very knowledgeable, fair pricing, excellent and fast service.
Will continue to have both my cars serviced here.
Highly recommend.

Robert T.
04/15/2018
Good service and quick to get the truck in.
YOU ARE CLOSE BY AND VERY EFFICIENT . GOOD JOB DONE AND FAIR PRICES.

Ray S.
04/06/2018
Great service and people. Like small shop experience.
Great service and people. I like the small shop experience.

V
Valued Customer
Foxboro, MA
Chevrolet Express Passenger
03/29/2018
Another successful visit
This establishment is simply the best at what they do. I wish the dealer service departments had the performance level and professionalism consistently shown by Lapierre. Another vehicle in fleet already scheduled for next week. Never a worry when van or truck is in their capable hands.

WW
Walter W.
03/22/2018
Camry service excellent
In a word, this auto repair facility really cares about the customer. I am very happy with the work done here, and with the excellent advice I receive. This shop has earned my loyalty.

Kristen B.
03/10/2018
2013 Mazda 3 Oil Change
Great service as usual.

Kristen B.
Ram 1500
03/08/2018
2014 RAM 1500 Front & Rear Brake Replacement
Always happy with Chris' service. We've been a customer for years. He always beats the competition in price and always does a high quality job. That's high value service.

Rossen T.
Mercedes-Benz C280
02/26/2018
Fast, professional, reasonably priced service
Since the first service done here, never thought of going anywhere else.
Experts in European cars.
Very professional, reliable service at decent pricing.
Would definitely recommend.

JJ
Jill J.
Hyundai Tucson
02/20/2018
Another great experience
I got an email reminder to take my car in for a 120K service. I called to ask what this would entail and what the cost would be. I was told they would look over everything and recommend any services. I was told this would take 30 minutes. I communicated that I would take my car in and stay there with my children and wait.

I am very glad that no recommendations came out of it! I appreciate the honesty. My only complain is that it took nearly 2 hours. I was told that my car was not taken in right away. I would have appreciate them saying, it would take 30 minutes if we get in right away - minus one star for the wait. It was tough with 2 kids but the staff was super friendly and let me kids run around.

Catherine S.
02/03/2018
Always pleased with Lapierre’s work
I’m very happy with the service provided. The work is good, my questions are always answered and the people are pleasant to work with. I would not hesitate to recommend Lapierre’s Auto Repair.

V
Valued Customer
Foxboro, MA
Chevrolet Chevy Express
01/25/2018
Another outstanding experience
Dropped van off at 7:15am. Had van repaired in my possession by 1pm. Chris and his staff have no peers in quality of work and time spent performing tasks. I will not hesitate to bring any equipment in fleet to this establishment. The location is an added bonus. Beyond satisfied.

Ray S.
01/13/2018
Chris is honest and explains the repair problem.
Had a power window problem caused by a loose screw. They replaced the screw when they could had replaced the window assembly for a much greater cost ,something a customer would never know ! Honest people !

SR
Sandra R.
North Attleboro, MA
Jeep Cherokee
01/05/2018
great staff and great location
I have never heard anything negative . I have satisfied with the service

AG
Amanda G.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/04/2018
Awesome!
Can always rely on Lapierre's Auto to get the job done and get it done right! This is the place to go for all your repair needs!

Robert W.
12/30/2017
Quick, great service as always.

WW
Walter W.
12/30/2017
An Honest Repair Facility!
Went there after Toyota dealer said I needed $5000 worth of work done! They did it all for less than one third of that.