KT
Karen T.
Dodge Avenger
06/01/2019
Always performs top notch service and professionalism
Lapierre's took our car in right away and worked it into that days repair schedule. In a very reasonable amount of wait time, we learned what was wrong and okayed the repair. We had it back fully repaired by end of day. Whenever we need a repair, big or small, Lapierre's is always our first call. I appreciate the detailed invoicing that is provided, especially the notes and recommendations.

05/03/2019
Our car was running rough when starting. The team took care of the problem quickly.

Joy S.
04/28/2019
15000 checkup
Have always been reliable and trustworthy. Would be nice if the high pot holes were fixed

Robert W.
04/09/2019
Oil change and check on a rattle
Another satisfied appointment. Timely and professional service, with honest advice.

WW
Walter W.
04/03/2019
Regular 55k mile check
The regular 55k mile check went off without a hitch. They are great at making sure there are no surprises by keeping things tip-top all through the life of the vehicle. Great place to go for service!

Regina B.
03/28/2019
Terrific
I always get great service at Lapieere's

RL
Robert L.
02/26/2019
Honest and reliable!
I’ve been going to Lapierre’s for a very long time. Chris and his crew are honest hard working and reliable mechanics.

CT
Cheryl T.
Pawtucket, RI
Jeep Renegade
02/23/2019
Consistent high quality service!
always receive great, dependable, honest service - highly recommend!

PC
Phillip C.
02/09/2019
Best Car Service and Repair Shop
Thanks for repairing my car on Friday, 2/8/2019. Great service as always. Dave was very helpful and explained my problem quickly. All the mechanics know their job. Best auto repair shop. Thanks again, Phil

Rachel S.
Pawtucket, RI
01/17/2019
Great!
Chris was able to replace the two tires that I needed the next day after I called!

01/04/2019
Job done right
Chris suggested a solution to an older car's problem without great expense. I had a hole in the exhaust system that he could mend rather than replace the whole system. He doesn't add jobs for the sake of his pocket.

Regina B.
12/21/2018
I have always received great service with a friendly attitude from Laperrre's.

Laurie M.
North Attleboro, MA
12/14/2018
Car is happy
I am always confidant that my car will receive the very best expert care and repair possible. Customer for more than ten years, have always been pleased with service and price.

NJ
Nancy J.
Toyota Tundra
12/14/2018
Dependable and Pragmatic
I can't believe I actually enjoy bringing my vehicle for service but they make it an enjoyable smooth process. I trust they will only do what is necessarily and will work to find an economical approach to repairs if it doesn't impact quality. Best thing I can say, I trust them.

WW
Walter W.
12/05/2018
Responsive to Needs
Came in with two problems. One fixed right away, the second needs a part from the dealer. Will schedule wjen part is in.

DJ
Donald J.
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/27/2018
It is always a pleasure to deal with everyone at Lapierr's.

Mark C.
Audi Q7
09/26/2018
Super SERVICE Continuously!
Always get quick, professional service continuously at Lapierre's Auto Repair.
I had a flat tire, thought I would have to replace it, but they were able to repair it immediately for minimal outlay of cash.
Small job, but was much appreciated at the time.

HH
Heidi H.
Rehoboth, MA
Nissan Sentra
09/11/2018
They always do a great job
They always do a great job and are always friendly and and courteous.

05/05/2018
Good, honest service
Came in for an oil leak. They fixed one, but there was another that will take more time to fix. Allowed me to reschedule that rather than inconveniencing me with loss of my vehicle.

Mark C.
Ford Thunderbird
04/19/2018
The GO TO local auto repair shop in the Attleboros!
LOCAL, PROFESSIONAL and provides good value! Also, you feel like your being treated fairly.