Lena S.
2008 Hyundai Accent
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Greatness
Everything was exceptional especially Jared and my advisor Shawn.

PG
Patricia G.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Customer Service
Everyone that I came in contact with was very professional and courteous.

VV
Victor V.
01/07/2021 Category: Service
Servise to my Hyundai
they have been very good at doing what needs to be done.

April M.
01/05/2021
Shame on you
Beyond disgusted. First tried to charge interest on a car that the payment wasnt even due yet. 2nd changed fiance companies without telling the person you are doing so. 3rd car has been paid off since November and still no title. Had to call multiple times to get resolved apparently nothing was done no notes in the computer. So have paid off a 25,000 dollar car in full and the finance companies owns it. Will be returning the car this weekend for a full refund.
Michael W. from Larry H. Miller Southwest Hyundai responded on 01/11/2021

Good morning April. I am so so sorry to hear about the experience you had. Your review showed up on the service side. My name is Mike and I am the service manager. From the comments on the review I assume you purchased a car from us. I will forward this review to the sales management team.

LC
Linda C.
2019 Hyundai Kona
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Service Department
When it comes to service these tech's know their jobs. They are very professional they make sure you understand what
they will be doing on your vehicle. They offer you and deal that can save you money which for me makes me feel it is not
all about giving you the service and price they choose. You have choices with them. They are also very respectful I am a
Senior and that means a lot to me.

GM
Gene M.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/04/2021 Category: Service
Maintenance on Hyundai Santa Fe
Service advisor Shawn Osborn is great very personable and informative great experience

KF

Thank you.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/23/2020 Category: Service
Exceptional service
I was in and out in record time. The staff there is very professional and friendly.

Richard S.

Daniel N.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/21/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Dealership Experince
We bought our 2019 Santa Fe last year and have had excellent service and support since then. Larry Miller has been great to us....highly recommended.

CA
Charles A.
Belen, NM
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/19/2020 Category: Service
I've always had a good experience.
I was unhappy that the work that was supposed to be done was not done.
Michael W. from Larry H. Miller Southwest Hyundai responded on 12/21/2020

Thank you for your feedback. I am terribly sorry we didn't rotate your tires. According to the MPI the tires tread wear was equal between the front end rear. The maintenance plan covers he rotation and I am sorry it wasn't done. I would like to pick up your car from where ever and bring it back to the shop for that rotation and a gas fill up. Does your schedule allow for that today? Please call me.

Michael W. from Larry H. Miller Southwest Hyundai responded on 12/21/2020

Charles, Thank you for taking a quick second to talk to me. I am so so so sorry about your wife's passing. Nothing else really matters at this time. My condolences Sir.

Michael W. from Larry H. Miller Southwest Hyundai responded on 01/06/2021

Please check you email from December regarding the Re-score. Search under surecritic or review, possibly in the junk file.

MV
Mona V.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/17/2020 Category: Service
LLarry Miller Southwest Hyundai for good service
Larry Miller provides good service in a friendly atmosphere

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/15/2020 Category: Service
Awesome service!
An oil change and another minor repair was needed on my Santa Fe Sport and I had quick, professional service from Shawn Osborn and everybody at the Service Center. I'll definitely be back.

Joseph H.
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/14/2020 Category: Service
The service is 5 star. Friendly folks and most importantly the work is also 5star. Highly recommend. Never had a a problem. No returns.