Overall Rating 4.3953491/5Overall Rating 4.3953491/5Overall Rating 4.3953491/5Overall Rating 4.3953491/5rating 4.3953491
Overall Rating 1.9767442/5rating 1.9767442rating 1.9767442rating 1.9767442rating 1.9767442

Christina H.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Always great service
Everyone I talk to in the service department is always friendly and helpful. Josh is generally the one helping me out and he is always professional, knowledgeable and friendly. I won’t take my care anywhere else.

06/23/2019 Category: Service
Service Repairs
Hyundai was able to get my engine fixed and me back on the road within two weeks. They covered my rental car while waiting on the parts to arrive and they did not hesitate to accept responsibility for all recall issues pertaining to the repairs.

Donald G.
Carlsbad, NM
2010 Hyundai Tucson
06/22/2019 Category: Service
Gadbury - 2010 Hyundai Tucson
Josh Erwin was awesome! I had an intermittant issue with the A/C unit that required me to come back three times from Carlsbad (4-hour drive away). He was empathetic to my situation and stuck with me, making sure that I got the best service possible. I was so impressed that I introduced him to my wife so that she can request him the next time the car needs to be serviced. Great job!

06/22/2019 Category: Service
Poor explanation of reason why it could not be fixed
I would not purchase another vehicle from this dealership
Michael W. from Larry H. Miller Southwest Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I am terribly sorry we haven't been able to fix your vheicle yet, these intertmittent concerns are so hard to diagnosis. Hyundai's aware of the complaints regarding Tucson Dual Clutch Transmissions. I look forward to seeing you at your next appointment on 6/26/19.

Mike West
Larry H. Miller Southwest Hyundai
505-559-9713
michael.west@lhmauto.com

MJ
Martha J.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Good people
They treat you good no pressure work hard to get you good deal

2013 Hyundai Veloster
Always satisfied with Southwest Hyundai
My favorite service department

LD
Linda D.
2012 Hyundai Accent
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Staff are courteous, kind, and caring. They let me know what is needed

Moriarty, NM
Great

Edgewood, NM
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
Great service all around.

Librada B.
Belen, NM
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Quick Service
Went in for a Recall that was on my Santa Fe Sport. It took them 30 mins to complete repair. Outstanding Experience compared to other service departments.

WM
William M.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Best service in Albuquerque
The service techs at SWH courteous and professional. They let you know how long they will have your car and provide a shuttle if needed. I like having my Ioniq serviced by Hyundai.

Milo M.
06/19/2019 Category: Service
We did not have an appointment an the team at the dealership got us in and taken care of.
Thoroughly enjoyed our visit at the dealership. The staff we polite and professional. They got us in serviced and on our way. We’ll be back.

PK
Patricia K.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Great service.
Great service with a pleasant place to wait. Everyone very courteous.

Michelle S.
Chesapeake, VA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Will definitely be back!
We recently moved to NM and were very pleased with the level of service, attention, professionalism and knowledge. Will definitely come back to Larry H Miller for our service needs.

Jane K.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/17/2019 Category: Service
This dealership provides a comfortable environment to wait while a vehicle is being serviced. With the complementary wifi, I was able to use my laptop and get some work done. I also appreciate the popcorn!

LK
Lynne K.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/17/2019 Category: Service
I have said it before ....your service personnel
Excellent work by Shawn Osborne

06/15/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept and staff are always friendly, efficient, and courteous.. service is always completed in a timely manner with updates on the service progress.

RK
Robert K.
Los Rnchs Abq, NM
06/15/2019 Category: Service
all appeared good at the time
All went according to plan. Thanks for the good service. Bob

NH
Norma H.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Lomas Albuquerque nm
Great customer service. Jose the shuttle driver gets a two thumbs up!

Tyler S.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Poor service department
Can't fix recalls
Michael W. from Larry H. Miller Southwest Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for your feedback. I am terribly sorry for this experience and previous experiences. I have parts available. I left a message at the number on file. Please call me to discuss this matter further.

Mike West