SD
Susan D.
2003 Hyundai Accent
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Still Running Strong
My Baby (2003 Hyundai Accent) is still running strong after all these years, thanks to this dealership! Always very friendly and excellent service. Which is why I keep returning and have trusted this auto-shop with My Baby for over a decade.

10/15/2020 Category: Service
The people and the service
Very good service

Dorothy C.
Reserve, NM
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff , but wish they fix it right the first time.
I'm a 65 yr old woman, dont know to much about vehicle, my little car was running good, no problem, then the light on the dash came on, so took it in, they said they fix it, 2 days later started it and pulling out of my drive way, gas started pouring out of engine, now very much afraid to drive it anymore. What if it had exploded!!!
Michael W. from Larry H. Miller Southwest Hyundai responded on 10/20/2020

Good morning Dorothy. I spoke to your husband yesterday and left a message with him to have you call me. After we picked the car up on Friday we inspected it on Saturday and everything was okay. Vehicle has been test driven 75 miles with no issues. Vehicle was fully detailed inside/out. Please call me to make arrangements to retrieve your vehicle.

Mike West
Larry H. Miller Southwest Hyundai
505-559-9713
michael.west@lhmauto.com

EC
Elaine C.
10/10/2020 Category: Service
service dept.
they were very prompt as always and treated me with great respect.

KP
Karen P.
Moriarty, NM
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/06/2020 Category: Service
Service Dept is great
The service team is awesome.

TH
Teikisha H.
Las Vegas, NV
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
I want to thank Hyundai for the expectionl, Customer service I received. I would definitely highly recommend this Hyundai for any service repairs they went above and beyond to help me as a customer in need and I wanna mostly think Wesley Rodda (a.k.a Mustachio)for Excellent customer service helping me guiding me each step to make sure that I was taking care of he made sure that everything was done I didn't have to do anything. That's great customer service . I want to thank everyone who helped me in the Services Department You guys are all so awsome kind hearted people that you don't find these days and I appreciate you very much.🤗

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Friendly service
I brought my car in and needed an oil change. I didn’t have an appointment, but they got me taken care of and washed my car.

Reginald H.

Holland, PA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/21/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!
I was visiting my Son who lives in Albuquerque and getting ready to drive back to Pennsylvania. They did an oil change and inspection. Went like clockwork.

Raymond H.
Los Lunas, NM
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/09/2020 Category: Service
Your employee are friendly and easy to work with.
Excellent service.

George W.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Good work
Good work and staff will take care of you!

LP
Lisa P.
09/02/2020 Category: Service
Great dependable service
I can always count on great dependable service. They are always honest with me. And I never feel like I’m being ripped off. I appreciate the great service they give me.

James K.
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Long-term service
I have had my Sonata since 2010, and have always gone to Southwest Hyundai for all my service and maintenance. I have always been pleased wiht the level of service and friendly and professional service associates. I plan to continue to have all my future service done at Southwest Hyundai

FP
Fred P.
2015 Hyundai Equus
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Honest, professional and personal Service
These folks try and get you in and out without overlooking any details. Truly exceptional service.