Overall Rating 4.1034455/5Overall Rating 4.1034455/5Overall Rating 4.1034455/5Overall Rating 4.1034455/5rating 4.1034455
Overall Rating 1.9999959/5rating 1.9999959rating 1.9999959rating 1.9999959rating 1.9999959

2015 Hyundai Elantra

Linda Henson
Excellent service!

Los Lunas, NM
GREAT TEAM!!!!!
Thank you for another great experience. I really appreciate the great service and friendliness of all the staff. My vehicle was taken into service & work was completed very quickly. Thank you

2014 Hyundai Tucson
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service is Terrific!
Customer service at Hyundai is the best I have ever experienced! Staff is always friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating!

Bobby S.
Edgewood, NM
2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Beware if you plan on buying tires here
Sold me brand new tires, which I needed. After paying for them, I asked for the warranty paperwork. I was told the tires do not come with a warranty. Who sells tires without a warranty? I was told it would take 2 hours. It took 4.5 hours. The service department has gone downhill. High turnover, constant harassment by the salespeople as you wait. No updates on your vehicle unless you ask.
TARA C. from Larry H. Miller Southwest Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you for your honest response. I appologize greatly for the inconvienence. I would like the opportunity to talk with you and earn your confidence back in our facility. Our dealership strives for excellence and we are humbled when a long time customer like yourself feels as though we have failed.

Please contact me at your earliest convienence so that we may fix this issue for you.

Sincerely,

Seth Morgan
Service Advisor
Southwest Hyundai
505-559-9682

WR
William R.
07/13/2018 Category: Service
This is my 3rd car from this dearler! I am very satisfied with there service .
I would like to say they are great and friendly with service of my vehicle!

CA
Carol A.
Elephant Butte, NM
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/13/2018 Category: Service
My Blue Bird of Happiness
The service department was great. They accommodated me and my schedule and finished in super time.

Michael C.
2017 Hyundai Accent
service
nice people, nice waiting area, very friendly atmosphere. will always use them for service on my Hyundai
Jazmin D., Customer Relations Manager from Larry H. Miller Southwest Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

DEAR MICHAEL,

I APPRECIATE THE POSITIVE FEEDBACK.  WE DO OUR BEST TO PROVIDE QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE. IT WAS A PLEASURE SERVING YOU AND WE HOPE TO SEE YOU IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

Good Service Experience
I continue to receive good service at Larry H. Miller Southwest Hyundai. I was in and out in a reasonable time, and everything went smoothly.

DEAR LOYAL CUSTOMER,

I APPRECIATE THE POSITIVE FEEDBACK. WE DO OUR BEST TO PROVIDE QUALITY CUSTOMER SERVICE. IT WAS A PLEASURE SERVING YOU AND WE HOPE TO SEE YOU IN THE NEAR FUTURE.

MV
Marissa V.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Hyandai for life
I love my car. I’ve had it for over two years and am still happy with it every day. The value for what you pay is amazing. Not to mention I have their extended warranty so that if things do go wrong, at least I know I can get it fixed by the right people. I went in for a window repair and they went over everything with me. They aren’t pushy about other options and we’re vwey kind in store!

GH
Geri H.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/12/2018 Category: Service
14 years of service and still going strong.
SW Hyundai has handled my family's automotive needs since 2004. The Service Department is amazing! The salesmen only think they sell the cars. While I give the Sales Department credit for the 2004 sale, the dependability of the cars and excellent service generated our 2008, 2013 and 2017 purchases. We've used other dealerships when necessary because we were out of town. Southwest Hyundai has proven to be the best and worth the drive! When the 2008 was totaled, they delivered its replacement to Pittsburg where my daughter was in school. Yes, we had previous experience with the Pennsylvania Dealership and their Service Department left us cold. SW Hyundai made the sale. Wouldn't think of going anywhere else unless absolutely necessary!

PG
Patricia G.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Hooray to service department
Always friendly and work done on time. Josh's makes sure everything is explained about the service being done.

EG
Edward G.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
07/11/2018 Category: Service
great service, fair price, friendly staff. thanks
excellent
Jazmin D., Customer Relations Manager from Larry H. Miller Southwest Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

DEAR EDWARD,

07/11/2018 Category: Service
Quick and attentive.
My Service Representative is top notch!
I observed him in action from check-in to check-out.
It was refreshing to witness his attentiveness throughout.
He was cordial, made recommendations, and not only stayed focused on performing his duties, in addition, I was impressed as he continued to monitor the Service Technicians as they came in. He would immediately interact with them, update and complete service invoices via computer and quickly inform customers.
This again was a refreshing change to the experience I have had in the past with the Service Department.
Before, I would observe Service Technicians dropping off keys (including mine) and completed job orders only to be ignored while the Service Representatives continued their personal conversations. I waited almost ten minutes once before I got up and informed the Service Representatives that I my keys were on the counter along with the completed work order. It was truly upsetting to me when one of them said," Oh, they just put those there."
So, if management had anything to do with the way my Service Representative took care of me, Thank you for correcting my previous encounters!
If not, and it is simply the work ethic of the one individual who waited on me, please recognize him for the valued employee he is.
Michael W. from Larry H. Miller Southwest Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you so very much for your feedback. Positive feedback is so refreshing. We at Southwest Hyundai are under new management. For the service department I am trying to change the culture where we treat customers how we want to be treated. That is a culture that society just doesn't follow anymore. Thank you again for your wonderful comments and fantastic feedback. The comments came back top us as anonymous, I wish I knew your name so I could personally thank you.

Jennifer W.
Bad customer services
Better customer services and more time management.
Michael W. from Larry H. Miller Southwest Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry for the experience you had while in for service. Everything you mentioned is spot on. We are under new management since January and are in the process of changing the culture here. I'm working on getting my employees to treat "customer as they want to be treated". The day your were in for service we had a crazy amount of tires trying to be installed at the same time. In my opinion your simple 1 tire should have been done before a set of 4 tires. I am terribly sorry. We do greatly appreciate your business and I hope we will have another chance to provide you much BETTER service next time. Please feel free to contact me directly.

Brenda S.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Customer satisfaction every time!
My needs are always cared for in a friendly and courteous manner. Thanks!
Jazmin D., Customer Relations Manager from Larry H. Miller Southwest Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

DEAR BRENDA,

THANK YOU FOR CHOOSING LARRY H MILLER SOUTHWEST HYUNDAI!

James K.
Recent service
The Service Department seemed unusually busy when I arrived, but the Associates took care of me, had the services performed in a timely manner, and reminded me of maintenance that needed to be done in the future.

HP

Gloria B.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service.
They answer all my questions and they give Excellent Service.
Jazmin D., Customer Relations Manager from Larry H. Miller Southwest Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

DEAR GLORIA,

Martin M.
Tijeras, NM
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Problem with starter
Having issues with starter which Hyundai employee advised they have had a lot of vehicles come into be seviced for same issue. If company knows their is on going problem they should take care of problem at no charge.
Michael W. from Larry H. Miller Southwest Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry the starter lever broke, we have never been able to figure out why Hyundai hasn't issued a recall for this. I wish we could fix everyones car and get Hyundai to pay for the repairs it would just make everything better. I hope my service staff and I will have the oppertunity to service your vehicle again in the future and you will be able to enjoy our free popcorn and soda. We Strive For 5.