DF
Dan F.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/26/2020
Usual excellent service and guidance
Larry Lash and his team consistently provide quick scheduling, top-notch service, appropriate and realistic advice, and competitive pricing.

Stephanie C.
Nissan Rogue
10/26/2020
Friendly and Affordable
Was able to get an appointment the same day I requested and received quick and affordable service.

GM
Gray M.
Kia Soul
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Gray said the staff always take care of their vehicles and they do a nice job.

David L.
Jeep Cherokee
10/20/2020
Personal service, honesty and integrity
Quick to meet the needs of the customer. Staff is professional and willing to go the extra step.

PB
Pat B.
10/20/2020
Had an oil change
Always do a great job !! Larry is so friendly and also the worker that does the job

John R.
Ford Edge
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Darcey. She said her husband trust the technicians at this business. They've used the business before and recommend them.

TH
Taya H.
Buick Regal
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Taya said got in last notice got everything done in like 45 minutes.

David H.
GMC Terrain
10/12/2020
The team at Lash Auto Service always does an excellent job at a fair price.

Michael M.
10/12/2020
Smart business/customer relations
I had to take my truck on a camping trip the next morning. I noticed gobs of grease on the rt ft wheel. I brought it to Lash Auto in NH. Ultimately they told me it was the front drive axle. They fixed the drive axle, identified other problems and fixed them.
I made it to my camping trip with 2 hours to spare before my future son-in-law, (at that time), told me he was going to marry my daughter that day. Now he had already asked 4 my permission but this was a surprise and a welcomed one. Thank you "Lash Auto" for making it possible for my family to make it to our daughter's wedding! It was a great weekend literally thanks to Larry Lash, Chris at the front getting parts and the time, last but not least Jeremy, the mechanic that did what was needed to be done & did it right.
There's not enough words to properly thank you except, "Thank You"

John M.
GMC Pickup
10/07/2020 Category: Service
John said the staff did an excellent job.

Chevrolet Colorado
10/05/2020
Outstanding customer service
Had some antifreeze leaking under my truck. I dropped it off at Lash Auto. They quickly diagnosed the problem and repaired. Was very professional and their prices were reasonable. Would highly reccommend Lash Auto

TN
Terry N.
10/02/2020
Friendly & professional.
Larry has taken great care of all my families cars.

Pontiac Grand Prix
10/02/2020
Close and upfront
They explained what needed to be done to the point and we're very understanding about my situation with my car.

HN
Henry N.
Redford, MI
GMC Sierra 3500 Classic
10/01/2020
They were super great I give them 10 stars
They were just super nice and they were on it right away and they took me to the hotel
Very nice people and honest they deserve 10 stars
I am blest to have meet them the owner and his team rock stars

Jeff S.
Ford Flex
09/30/2020
Always get full service at Lash Auto. Thanks Larry and Marla !