jeff w.
Alpine, AZ
Volkswagen Passat
07/16/2019
Exceptional Service!
I bought my 2015 VW Passat SEL TDI from LeSueur and had such a great experience that I won't even service it anywhere else...And I live four hours away! Another great service visit last week! Thank you for always getting the job done promptly and professionally! Everyone at LeSueur is so friendly and genuinely provides exceptional customer service! Thanks again!

Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
07/11/2019
I took my car in for a routine oil change and was in and out in no time. Thank you so much!

PM
patrick m.
Tempe, AZ
Great Mechanics
Confidence in the people who work on your car. You know they will do what they say they will do.

CE
chuck E.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/09/2019
Always great service and pricing!
Excellent Service and Friendliness!

Jerry M.
sun city, az
Work done quickly
Good fast service, they do what they say, and say what they do

TW

mike t.
Litchfield Park, AZ
07/08/2019
A/C service
Jerry did a great job troubleshooting my A/C problem.
Compressor was bad and he acquired a new one and replaced the bad one. He then performed the services needed to get the A/C running at peak performance once again.

Terri M.
Tempe, AZ
Chevrolet Cruze
07/07/2019
Superb service
The people in the service department are always friendly and helpful. When you have an appointment, they keep it, the do not keep you waiting as has happened to me numerous times other places. They give you a lift to where you need to go while they service your car (I assume the distance should be reasonable). They explain exactly what they are doing, why, and what each thing costs. (My partner frequently has trouble understanding what car service departments tell him, this is not the case here.) Superb service.

Scottsdale, AZ
06/29/2019
Consistent great service
I am never disappointed when I bring my car in for service! Everyone on your team seems to enjoy their jobs and working at LeSueur and it really shows on how your customers are treated!

Bill B.
06/27/2019
Staff
Great service as usual

AF
Arnold F.
06/19/2019
Timeliness.
The service was completed efficiently so that my wait was short and pleasant.

Shelli S.
Queen Creek, AZ
Toyota Venza
06/19/2019
Transmission trouble
The problems started when I had my transmission flushed by another mechanic closer to my home. I’m not sure what they put in it, but they overfilled it and it was likely not filled with Toyota specificated fluid. My husband took it n a trip just after and fluid was spilling out all over and the car was smoking. He had to come back home. We had it checked out and thought we were good to go. The same thing happened lass than a month later on our way to California. I was so upset!
LeSueur took care of my car by correctly diagnosing it, redoing to job the other mechanic should have done correctly, and then making it operate correctly again.
I am so pleased with Lesueur! I feel like I can trust LeSueur to do the job right. They take the time to care about my car, and work to prolong the life of my car, which is important to me!

Scottsdale, AZ
Buick LaCrosse
06/18/2019
Wondering what happened
I was very disappointed in my latest service appt w you. I am a long time customer, but felt like a number. Instead of the feeling that your employees cared about my car or me as a customer, it felt like a run of the mill dealership experience. I was handed from one service tech to the next hearing a different story from each. I never received a call, so I called & was told they had been calling a wrong number over 5 times...no one even double checked the number with my customer record. It was a sad day seeing my trusted mechanics have transformed into a dealership style service whose customers are expendable.

GS
Greg S.
Volkswagen Touareg
06/18/2019
Great care and service!
I’ve been coming here to service my cars for years now: 02 Gti, ‘05 A8, ‘10 A4, ‘12 Touareg and ‘13 A6. They have always taken great care of these cars. The staff is extremely knowledgeable and friendly.

MT
Marcus T.
Avondale, AZ
MINI Countryman
06/08/2019
Jerry Arias
Great service, reliable and experienced

BR
Bill R.
mesa, AZ
MINI Cooper Coupe
05/23/2019
Brake & transmission fluid change.
More great service at LeSueur Car Company. Technician (and fast MINI Cooper driver) Jerry changed my brake and transmission fluids on time.

Maggie S.
Volkswagen Passat
05/21/2019
Great job!
This is my second Passat purchase and I always get thorough an honest service form both the dealers and the shop. They are the only ones to work on my car. When it's time for my next car purchase, I will be buying from these great guys and gals!

Shelli S.
Queen Creek, AZ
Toyota Venza
05/13/2019
Trusted to fix it correctly!
My nearby mechanic made a mistake which caused us to miss out on a trip. I took my car back to LeSueur where I have a warranty. They fixed the problem and I feel comfortable it is done correctly. The sales team was also helpful.

BD
Belinda D.
Gilbert, AZ
MINI Cooper Coupe
05/13/2019
great service!!
Great, fast service and a reasonable price too!

CL
Clay L.
05/10/2019
Consistent, positive experience
I've been coming here for service since I purchased my Audi 7 years ago. On occasion, I've tried other companies closer to my home but always end up coming back to LeSueur. Prices are fair, communications are consistent (fewer surprises), and on a couple of rare occasions when they did miss something, they made it right.