BR
Bill R.
mesa, AZ
04/19/2019
Knock sensor replacement & tune MINI Cooper
Easy scheduling, kept informed, on time and done right. Thank you, Jerry the MINI guru!

AG
Allen G.
Tempe, AZ
Jaguar XK8
04/11/2019
Always great service
These guys are professional, honest, and get the work done for me. The courtesy pick-up and drop-off is appreciated, and the drivers are friendly. I'm very happy to have LeSueur as my Go To mechanic.

Bill B.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
04/10/2019
great service
I always appreciate the service I receive.

PM
Peg M.
Lexus SC 430
04/02/2019
Couldn’t be better!
The people here were very helpful from giving us an estimate, to their willingness to work with us on scheduling, and to finish the work in the timeframe they quoted. The cost was reasonable and when we picked the car up one of the men even helped fix a problem with a cover under the hood- a problem someone else neglected to fix!
We would definitely use them again.

tyler b.
Volkswagen Golf R
04/01/2019
Awesome experience
Buying my new car couldn’t have been easier the dealership was great to work with and made the process fast and easy. Would recommend to friends and family

tyler b.
03/27/2019
Get all the work I need done to my Mini at this location and always get fantastic service

Carlito S.
03/19/2019
Not in it for the money. LeSueur actually provides honest and excellent customer service!
I have only used the service department. I had been using the same service location for at least 10 years to service 4 BMWs. 10 years ago LeSueur gave me the name of the service shop and not the owner has retired. I remembered LeSueur and decided to bring my car in for repair. I was not disappointed and have been so pleased, I told my son and he took his car in for servicing and has had the same experience. We all now have another place we trust to service our cars. Ty in the service department has been very candid and honest regarding repairs. He when he advises you of thing your car needs to be pristine, he gives you a prioritized list with suggestions

dara d.
03/16/2019
Quick and easy.
Everyone is friendly and knowledgeable. I feel confident that my vehicle is well taken of and I trust everything that they say. It is honestly like they are family!

danny d.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
03/15/2019
Jerry is amazing
Just grateful for Jerry’s expertise with working on my mini. Much appreciation for the ride to and from work. Great experience thanks!!

Caroline S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/14/2019
Trustworthy team
After I started bringing my car to these guys I’ve been saving a lot of time and money. They are honest and will not try to force you to do or buy things you don’t need. The service is efficient, fast and the price is better than what I have paid in the past.

Jennifer L.
Cave Creek, AZ
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/14/2019
Excellent repair
Excellent price, communication and workmanship

Jason C.
Jaguar XJ
03/12/2019
CUSTOMER FOR LIFE
I am always pleased with Jerry and service staff that work on my cars over the years. I have had just about every model year of a jaguar to now current body XJL and I could most definitely take to the dealer but I would never receive the service I get here. Professional, honest and reliable nothing more you could ask for when hiring someone to care for your automobile.

Mercedes-Benz C250
03/07/2019
Sunroof stuck
Could have charged a lot more but didn't. Service Supervisor explained the problem and gave me options. This is the reason I always purchase and service my Mercedes at LeSueur. The team is honest and fair.

BR
Bill R.
mesa, AZ
03/02/2019
MINI fender rolling
You were able to get me right in and Jerry the MINI guru got my rear fenders rolled to accommodate wider tires and wheels. Very reasonable price too. Thank you.

molly c.
02/28/2019
We love LeSueur!
I brought my car in for an oil change, and had to bring my two toddlers along. While waiting, we walked by to see the car up on the lift. Kyle stopped by to answer all of my kid’s questions and explain what the mechanics were doing to our car. They were fascinated! After a short wait, our car was ready and we were on our way. Can’t say enough about the wonderful, honest, caring people at Lesueur!

BG
blake g.
Acura TLX
02/28/2019
Superior Service
I thought my car purchase experience was extrodinary but getting my Acura TLX Serviced for the first time also exceeded my expectations.

I was very impressed with the Service Dept efficiency and professional approach. My car was finished before the estimated time. A GREAT experience!!

BG
BILL G.
queen creek, az
Volkswagen Passat
02/19/2019
Satusfied customer
Had some serious work performed on my Passat. It was completed on time and within budget. Quality of work is A+.

Scottsdale, AZ
Jaguar XJ
02/16/2019
aftercare
Service by Jerry was great as usual, but the car had not been washed when we picked it up - it was filthy..

Monte M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
02/16/2019
Quality Repairs at a fair price
They have done an excellent job repairing my Mercedes GLK350.

RP
ROBERT P.
Sun City, AZ
Volkswagen CC
02/11/2019
Excellent Care & Service
We purchased our vehicle with LeSueur and found it was the best car buying experience we have ever encountered, so it was a natural follow on to use LeSueur for our service needs. LeSueur & its entire staff are honest, reliable and take excellent care of every vehicle they service. The staff are knowledgeable, friendly & professional. It is always a good experience taking our car here & one thing you can be assured of is that your car service & repairs are handled professionally. Thank you LeSueur, we refer all our family & friends and assure them they will be satisifed every time.