DU
Dot U.
mesa, az
01/12/2019
Amazing Job
My car broke down on a Friday night 10 minutes till six . I did not know what to do. A friend of a friend of a friend said they had work done on their Mini here and had great things to say about the Shop so I called . Ty was very helpful and got my car in and out on Saturday ! And it didn’t cost me an arm and a leg! Hehehe! This is definitely my new car care place. Thank you

CT
CATHY T.
01/09/2019
Great Service rendered!!
Thank you for such fine service rendered on a timely and detailed check-up on my 2006 Toyota Camry vehicle with low mileage. It is my intention to drive vehicle until it reaches higher normal mileage of near 200,000 miles before able to purchase newer vehicles such as sister and brother-in-law have purchased from LeSueur Car Company. You have a great reputation and success. Thanks again.

AY

Mesa, AZ
Honda Civic Sedan
01/08/2019
Amazing as always
I always take my cars here because I can trust them and have no doubts they’ll get the job done and done right

David B.
Volkswagen Golf GTI
12/16/2018
Purchased two pre-owned Volkswagens
Worked with LeSueur from ads we found online to trade in our vehicles from San Diego. Worked out the majority of the trade over the phone, then drove to Tempe to complete the sale. Riley was amazing and very helpful throughout the whole process. He was super knowledgeable about the vehicles we were purchasing and made the experience much easier.

jeff g.
12/14/2018
Friendly staff
Service is always on time

Gilbert, AZ
12/10/2018
Bad warrenty but friendly staff
I went in to get a few things looked at. My AC was making a weird noise which they couldn't figure out why and even though they tried to see if some leaves were in the compartment, my AC still is making the same noise. Also, my sun visor is broken and the mechanic said that the warranty usually covers this but the warranty that was sold to me did not cover it, so to me this warranty is worthless. So everything I went in for is still unfixed. However, they did rotate my tires and do an oil change, which I paid full price for. I feel I could have received this from any mechanic in the valley but instead had to travel all the way to their location just so that they could tell me my warranty didn't cover anything.

LT
LISA T.
12/05/2018
Outstanding
Fast. Reliable. Trustworthy. Excellent service. Highly recommended!

RT
roger t.
12/05/2018
Countryman Service
On time and under original estimate!

shirley m.
11/28/2018
Service personnel did not listen to me.
I told service personnel that I needed new brakes. I explained that when they serviced the car a few months earlier, I was told that I would need new brakes soon, and a warning light would appear at that time. The service personnel ignored what I said (l'm a female, so what do I know) and decided that the problem was probably a faulty service light. They wasted 2 hours on the light, causing me to delay travel plans.

Sun City, AZ
Volkswagen Eos
11/20/2018
Great fast and efficient service
Always satisfied with the service.

MAR P.
TEMPE, AZ
11/18/2018
Always prompt polite and professional
I depend on the prompt professional and courteous response I get every time I go there. Everyone is friendly, helpful and getting a courtesy drop off and pick up is especially great so I can work while waiting. Thanks for such great service!

VO
Veronica O.
Goodyear, AZ
Volkswagen Tiguan
11/15/2018
Tiguan New Brakes
Nice facility, clean waiting area. Guys in service were very courteous. Prices are very reasonable for brakes. Great job done.

Mark M.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
11/05/2018
Coolant leak on 2004 New Beetle Convertible.
Brought the VW in to have a coolant leak looked at/repaired. As always, Ty and his crew do a Great Job! Phil did the repair and I was very pleased with the outcome! Will return as needed!

Queen Creek, AZ
Toyota Venza
11/03/2018
Very Satisfied
Very happy with my service, Very high quality work.

James W.
10/30/2018
Jerry and the laseur car company took car of me. I highly recommend this company. Jerry is awesome!

DY

RF
raisa f.
10/20/2018
Overheating car issues
My appointment was scheduled for a Saturday, but needed to get it towed to the shop a few days before, on a Thursday because it was overheating. On Saturday and Monday I called at least 3-4 times asking for the status of my car. I wasn’t happy about not being updated. I finally was able to pick up my car on a Wednesday. Service light and tire light was still on. Wishing they turned it off or at least told me what it was about. They were probably just so busy. Still bringing my car here in the future and hoping for better experience.

BA
Bryan A.
Volkswagen Touareg
10/17/2018
Great attention to detail
Took my VW Touareg in for a Road Force Balance after many complaints and visits to Discount Tire after installing new tires. The tech did a fantastic job at trying to get my tires to balance, and he was very thorough and took his time. He took a photo of the road force values and sent them to me, which I used to get the tire manufacturer to warranty.

Kudos to the quality tech who worked on my car. Easy to schedule service and great pricing ($54).

JESSIE M.
Mesa, AZ
10/10/2018
Pleasant and trustworthy as always
As always the staff was plesant and the service team was timely and informative they even provided some things to keep an eye on but aren't major right now and they give great expertise advice when seeking advice on parts or at home labor. Honest and trust worthy and they take pride in thier work . Will always be my first recommendation . Wonderful service and wonderful people.