Mark M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
11/05/2018
Coolant leak on 2004 New Beetle Convertible.
Brought the VW in to have a coolant leak looked at/repaired. As always, Ty and his crew do a Great Job! Phil did the repair and I was very pleased with the outcome! Will return as needed!

Queen Creek, AZ
Toyota Venza
11/03/2018
Very Satisfied
Very happy with my service, Very high quality work.

James W.
10/30/2018
Jerry and the laseur car company took car of me. I highly recommend this company. Jerry is awesome!

DY

RF
raisa f.
10/20/2018
Overheating car issues
My appointment was scheduled for a Saturday, but needed to get it towed to the shop a few days before, on a Thursday because it was overheating. On Saturday and Monday I called at least 3-4 times asking for the status of my car. I wasn’t happy about not being updated. I finally was able to pick up my car on a Wednesday. Service light and tire light was still on. Wishing they turned it off or at least told me what it was about. They were probably just so busy. Still bringing my car here in the future and hoping for better experience.

BA
Bryan A.
Volkswagen Touareg
10/17/2018
Great attention to detail
Took my VW Touareg in for a Road Force Balance after many complaints and visits to Discount Tire after installing new tires. The tech did a fantastic job at trying to get my tires to balance, and he was very thorough and took his time. He took a photo of the road force values and sent them to me, which I used to get the tire manufacturer to warranty.

Kudos to the quality tech who worked on my car. Easy to schedule service and great pricing ($54).

JESSIE M.
Mesa, AZ
10/10/2018
Pleasant and trustworthy as always
As always the staff was plesant and the service team was timely and informative they even provided some things to keep an eye on but aren't major right now and they give great expertise advice when seeking advice on parts or at home labor. Honest and trust worthy and they take pride in thier work . Will always be my first recommendation . Wonderful service and wonderful people.

Kathy B.
Humboldt, AZ
10/09/2018
Customer service is awesome
Ty got my oil changed quickly in spite of no prior notice. I really appreciate everything about Lesueur

KW
Kathy W.
Laveen, AZ
Volkswagen Eos
10/09/2018
Always five star service
I won't go anywhere else. Honest, quality work and service with integrity. I bought my car from LeSueur and expect to purchase my next from them as well - though not too soon because I sill love the one I'm driving - in no small part because of their excellent care.

09/30/2018
always great service
i always have great service when i bring my mini in. jerry is the only mechanic i trust to work on my car. he is the best!

DY
debi y.
Laveen, AZ
09/29/2018
1st Class Service
The service department is great. They are fast, friendly and easy to do business with. Waiting area is comfortable and they take excellent care of my vehicle

09/28/2018
Grateful
Jerry is the best mechanic, ever. I’m so grateful I have someone I can trust and rely on. All the staff are friendly, courteous and helpful.

don b.
Glendale, AZ
09/26/2018
Perfect as usual
Service was completed quickly and accurately, again. Everyone was very helpful and super nice!

FP
Fitu P.
Toyota Tundra
09/11/2018
Honesty
The analysis on the issue was very precise and I felt they were very honest in detailing the issue. They could have mentioned many other things to increase the bill which were unnecessary but they didn't and I was very please. Very happy customer. I will go back there again.

Mike M.
Tempe, AZ
Audi S4
09/10/2018
First time experience
I was recommended to Lesueur by a friend. I can say that their service was prompt, professional and easy. I brought my car in for an issue I knew was present, and they found the culprit of the real issue. They were courteous and informed me of the issue, what it would take to fix it, and already found that the part was in stock locally. The only gripe I have is that they left my steering wheel dirty and my vehicle smelling slightly of grease from their gloves for a short while after picking up. If I could give a 4.8 stars for the service, I would, but I am not going to belittle the company by giving them an unjust rating, I just hope this rating will help improve their customer experience from here on out. I would recommend this company to anyone with a vehicle that they service, as it was a quick, prompt, professional and an easy experience.

Randy C.
scottsdale, az
Audi S4
08/29/2018
Service, knowledge, and price!
Great experience as usual!

Jeannie L.
Mesa, AZ
Volkswagen Routan
08/27/2018
Always the best!
Professional, friendly, knowledgeable, timely. These guys know what they're doing and take pride in their work. They're also adept at communicating and never try to gouge their clients. The service department knows me by name (we bought a Chrysler disguised as a Volkswagen) and are respectful of my time and needs.

kirk s.
Chandler, AZ
08/18/2018
MINI Service Excellent as usual.
As always, my MINI was service excellent. All done as asked and done quickly. Very happy

LL
LELANE L.
Gilbert, AZ
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/07/2018
Service is quick and professionally accomplished.
As usual a great experience on getting our vehicles serviced at Le Sueur's. No need to go anywhere else. I used to do all my own maintenance, now I hand it over to LeSueur's Professional Service Team.

SCOTTSDALE, AZ
08/04/2018
Great as always
Alwas on time and on budget