NG
Nigel G.
Niceville, FL
03/31/2021
Good enough to drive from anyway
I drive from Niceville and come to Crestview just to have them work in any vehicle that I own. HONEST, HONEST, and did I mention HONEST!!! Mark and the guys there will tell you what you NEED to know versus what’s NICE to hear... I can respect that in any language!! Thank you guys, sincerely..
Mark B., Manager from Leavins Automotive Inc responded on 03/31/2021

Thanks Nigel!

KC
Kit C.
03/25/2021
Oil Change
Did good job on oil change.

03/23/2021
A/C Repaired
My a/c was not working properly. It was diagnosed and repaired quickly while I waited. It was also cheaper than I expected.

Rollin G.
03/23/2021
Alternator Issue
Our 2004 Corolla suffered an alternator failure over the weekend - We're back up and running - Again, thank you all for getting us back on the road.

DO
Doris O.
03/20/2021
Tire
We got a second flat on our new car. Since we used Leavins the last time, we used them again to order a new tire since the mail was in the no-plug zone. At first we got a delay but it was resolved the next day. The next day I was told about the delay, and it all made sense because of the “virus” and other happenings. We have been using Leavins for several years on our other vehicles., such as oil changes etc. Leavins Auto is a very professional group and honest about their prices as well as when the work would be done. I would recommend their service to anyone..
Mark B., Manager from Leavins Automotive Inc responded on 03/20/2021

Thank you Doris for the kind review and your patience.  Our regular customers like you make service a pleasure.
Mark

EP
Ed P.
03/11/2021
Top Notch Service as Usual
Besides doing quality work, the Leavins staff never rush customers in and out. They take the time to treat each customer like family. Unique in today’s rush/rush world.

BN
Brian N.
Jeep Cherokee
03/11/2021
Great service.
Has to have new freeze plugs installed. This required removal of the engine. They did a bang up job.

LC
Louis C.
Snellville, GA
Service, Service, Service.
Great job aqurately diagnosing and repairing the issue with my truck.
Fair and reasonable pricing for their high quality service. High regard for the mility families in the area. I will used them again.

Larry M.
GMC Acadia
Auto repair
This is a great place for auto repair. Mr. Bean is very professional and always courteous. Have had repair work several times and always satisfied.

Johnny K.
Chevrolet Suburban
Great work
Mark is the best gets it done fast and right the first time.

LC
Larry C.
Buick Park Avenue
03/03/2021
Honest, skilled and reasonably priced.
Excellent workmanship and customer service. Wouldn’t take my vehicles anywhere else.

Marvin L.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/02/2021
Car doctors
These guys are more like car doctors than car mechanics. Car mechanic is a noble profession but these guys are the top professionals.

LK
Speedy and Curtis us service

AD
Amy D.
02/25/2021
Always happy with the service and the outcome. Great customer service and always willing to please.

Susan C.
02/23/2021
Trustworthy
Have used Leavins for 15 years. They provide quality and dependable service. Mark is a great asset and is trustworthy. He is always patient and is willing to take the extra time to ensure you understand the scope of work needed and why it is important. Do not hesitate to have your vehicle serviced with Leavins!