MK
Mark K.
GMC Terrain
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Mark said they are very professional, they return calls and they inform the customer of the service they will be providing. They are very cordial people.

KC
Kit C.
02/13/2019
Oil Change
Made appointment and waited for vehicle. All went well

Shirley S.
01/22/2019
Home town friendly atmosphere
Very professional. Work was done and vehicle was free of any litter. Feel comfortable that my vehicle was treated as if it was the only one in the shop and it was important to Mark to please me with the service received.
Mark B., Manager from Leavins Automotive Inc responded on 01/22/2019

Thank You Shirley!

EP
Ed P.
01/17/2019
Wrangler Riding Much Smoother
The staff recommended replacing my 16 year old worn gearbox. Apparently I've become used to the amount of play and vibration that has slowly increased in the steering wheel of my 2002 Wrangler. After replacing the gearbox the play is completely gone from the steering wheel along with the vibration and sway when going over bumps or railroad tracks. I almost forgot how steady and smooth the steering wheel should be. Thanks to Les, Mark, and Chance for the proper diagnosis and especially to Mike for actually doing the bulk of the work.

Bob M.
GMC Pickup
01/15/2019
Good work and people
Work performed well and people are great

TJ
Towon J.
01/14/2019
Quoted for a repair that they couldn't perform after my vehicle sat at the shop for days
I was quoted for a repair from this shop. I had my vehicle repaired here before (motor replacement) and I hoped this less complicated repair would be a breeze. Called the shop and got the quote. Made and appointment to bring the vehicle in and begin the repair. I brought the vehicle to the shop at the time I was slotted. After a week or two of nothing I call them and learn they cannot repair the vehicle. The exact repair I was quoted for and given an appointment for couldn't be done. When I arrived to retrieve my vehicle I was billed for a diagnostic fee??!! Yes I know crazy but after I complained they just told me to leave and not bring my vehicle back. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND.

TJ
Towon J.
Lexus GX 470
01/14/2019
I would not recommend
I first looked into this shop and initially felt comfortable taking my vehicle here. I had my motor replaced on my lexus gx470. The repair seemed to go ok. Later I called to ask about another repair. I had already taken my vehicle to another shop to confirm the problem was what I had assumed. After the phone call I brought my lexus to the shop to get the repair done as previously mentioned in the phone call. After about two weeks and nothing from the shop I call and they tell me that they cannot do the repair. I was informed that the repair that we spoke about in detail on the phone cannot be completed by the shop. I returned to the shop to retrieve my vehicle and as if the situation wasn't terrible enough I was informed that I owed them a diagnostic fee. I asked the shop what did they diagnose? Apparently they diagnosed the issue I called about and asked them to repair. I told them exactly what was wrong with the vehicle before it arrived and when it arrived. I expected better customer service from a "reputable shop". I will forever take my business elsewhere and advise the same to family and friends.

GM
Gail M.
Holt, FL
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Gail's husband. He said this facility is very dependable and the mechanic does great work.

Jim C.
01/09/2019
From the first phone call until I drove my truck off the lot repaired was a great experience. Mark was very helpful with getting an appointment that worked with my schedule. After communicating about the problem I was having with my vehicle Mark ordered the parts and explained to me what it could possibly take to make the repair. The mechanic made the repair without having to remove additional engine parts which would have added additional cost to the repair. If I need repairs in the future Leavins Automotive will be my first stop.

Darryl L.
Ford Edge
01/08/2019
Edge headlights
Had trouble with headlight alignment that Ford dealership could not fix. Leavins fixed it the first time.

Bob M.
Mitsubishi Endeavor
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Bob said they do a good job, and on time.

Daryl W.
Destin, FL
12/19/2018
Great and timely work!
We had great customer service and they were able to service our car in a timely matter. Would definitely use them again.

AG
Ava G.
Panama City, FL
Cadillac CTS
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Ava said they have good service and they finished the job timely

Sammy C.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Sammy said they give good service in a timely manner.

James A.
Chevrolet Camaro
12/06/2018 Category: Service
James said they were outstanding. They kept him posted and had his vehicle back to him in good time. He double-checked and triple-checked everything.

Dan B.
Baker, FL
12/03/2018
Typically Great and Trustworth Service
It's great to have a place where there's no question about the skill and integrity Leavins has. Automotive repair always seems to be a grab-bag for reliability. Not at Leavins!
Thanks Mark and Les, and to your staff.
--Dan

EB
Evonne B.
Buick LaCrosse
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Evonne said they are excellent. She has been using them for years. Also they are out of this world and honest.

KD
Kevin D.
11/17/2018
THEY ARE GOOD, TAKE GOOD CARE OF MY CAR
OUT STANDING SERVICE

Ronald C.
Nissan Sentra
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Ronald said they take all their vehicles there. They are very informative, complete work in a timely manner and he is very pleased.

KC
Ken C.
Cadillac DeVille
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Ken said he always thinks the price is too high, but other than that, it's working fine. He got what he asked for at this business.