STEVE W.
Jeep Liberty
12/22/2019
Great Friendly Customer Service!
My wife's Jeep needed a front hub assembly/wheel bearing. I was concerned about my wife driving it so I was hoping to get it done quickly. Tim offered to take it right away. It was done the next day. We had to work around getting it picked up since I was not in the area, and he was very flexible with the arrangements. I am glad we decided to give him a try, we have found our new mechanic!

VB
VIRGINIA B.
Mercury Sable
12/20/2019
Professional, efficient and courteous
My experiences are always good. Iam taken right away when I have a problem. They guickly find and fix the problem. I always get professional and courteous treatment. I could not be more pleased.

RICH W.
12/10/2019
Tim and his team continue to be reliable and informative about servicing our vehicles at a reasonable price.

PS
Peyton S.
Lexington, KY
12/07/2019 Category: Service
Peyton said the service was great.

EF
ERIN F.
Flemington, NJ
12/05/2019
Always a pleasure
Whenever I bring my car here they fix the problem in a friendly and fair way. I've never ever had a problem.

CL
Cliff L.
11/30/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Carol. She said this business is very good. Tim is great and always works with them.

NS
NICHOLAS S.
11/21/2019
Tim and his staff
Definitely “Friendly, not to mention honest and thorough and competent.
Thanks to everyone at Lebanon Friendly.

James F.
Honda Civic Si
11/21/2019 Category: Service
James said the employees are good people and Jim is awesome. Jim helped him out when he was in a pinch and was done that same day.

CP
CAROL P.
11/15/2019
Five Stars
The name says it all and more importantly the work performed is 5 Star as well. I know my car
Is in good condition and safe to drive without worry after a visit to Tim’s LEBANON FRIENDLY AUTO SERVICE!

MARIO R.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
11/12/2019
Great serve!
Excellent job! Thank you for taking such good care of us! Sincerely, Mario & Kim Russo

AL S.
Dodge Durango
11/01/2019
They don't give up. They are not lazy. They diagnose problems.
Having spent many years as an Electronics Technician and then an Engineer. I can tell you some problems are a pain. I took my SUV in for some complex electronic problems and Tim and the team at Lebanon Friendly Auto Service isolated multiple problems and fixed them. It took several days but they never gave up.

I am loyal to this business because of the way I am treated and the focus of their troubleshooting and focus on resolution.

You can pay more but you can't get better service! I gave two $20 tips in cash to the people who serviced my car because they deserve it. They will never ask for tips, they may never expect tips but Thank You and I tip can't hurt!

In a world where everybody has a "con" it is good to find Honesty, Friendliness and real Expertise and Focus at Lebanon Friendly Auto Service.

KAREN M.
10/25/2019
standard service
nicest people/company in the world.
friendly and considerate

HK
Hank K.
Warren, NJ
Ford Expedition
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Hank said the staff is great at this business. They are very helpful and always accommodate his needs. He stated he makes an appointment, and they bring his vehicle right in and finish the service promptly. He expressed he could not ask for anything more.

MIKE M.
Lexus ES 350
10/17/2019
Excellent Service....and very friendly!
Had a used car looked over and serviced for a potential purchase and Tim was very helpful and honest. Felt very comfortable dealing with him and his team which will now be my new local mechanic.

Lexus ES 350
10/15/2019
One Happy Customer
This shop great. Easy to get appointments. Easy drop off and pick up and they only do what's needed. Very trustworthy.