Overall Rating 3.5555544/5Overall Rating 3.5555544/5Overall Rating 3.5555544/5rating 3.5555544rating 3.5555544
Overall Rating 2.55556/5Overall Rating 2.55556/5rating 2.55556rating 2.55556rating 2.55556

RI
Raymond I.
Willow Spring, NC
2005 Hyundai Tiburon
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Fun times at Lee
My car was sick and Mathew, Brandon, and Tevin saw to it that it was healed again. The customers and I that were there with me that day all agree that the boys do a great job taking care of us and appreciate our business. They go out of their way to help us out and we can't thank them enough for that. Thanks ya'll and we'll see you next time we need service.
Sincerely,

Ray Ivey
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for your feed back! Always glad to see you! You are like family to us!

Kenly, NC
08/13/2018 Category: Service
3 stars NOT 4 stars, it won't let me change it.
I would NOT give 4 stars but the system won't let me change it. Communication from all but 1 at Lee Hyundai is not great (Robert was great). Once I bought the car, I never heard a word from anyone again. Then I got an email about service (which is great, I am an email person, NOT a phone person) and tried to schedule my first free oil change via email and got no response... to 3 different emails. Having bought my first brand new car from them, and being in sales, one would think I wouldn't have felt like a number, but through the entire purchase and the first free oil change, I have felt like a number. I will not go back for service as I have a garage down the street that I love and I love my car, but it is highly unlikely I would ever buy another one from Lee Hyundai.
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for your feed back we strive for perfect surveys!

Mirian S.
La Grange, NC
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Service Review
Friendly staff and service. Prompt in scheduling appointments and making sure the customer is always treated with respect and care.
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 08/11/2018

AF
Alicia F.
Kinston, NC
2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/11/2018 Category: Service
The Atmosphere
I almost feel at home in the waiting area, the staff is friendly and Brandon and Tevin are simply the best! I love working with everyone there!

VL
Virginia L.
Selma, NC
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Friendliness and customer service
This was my first oil change on my new car. I have dealt with other dealerships who have highly disappointed me. When I came here, the sales people to the service people have been nothing but accommodating and pleasant. I like how they take time to tell you what to expect for each service they provide and let you know of the perks they offer. I would like to thank them for making me feel as important as the next customer.
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for your positive feed back

Wilson, NC
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Always great service
I have gone to them for all of my cars since 2014. The service, staff is always great never had any issues and they are willing to take your needs and concerns into considerations.
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you for your positive feed back! We value every customer !

Sharon B.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Dept.
Always friendly and professional. They let you know if you are due any service that you haven't done but yet there is no pressure to do anything you haven't asked for.
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you for your positive feed back! We do our best to help take care of your vehicle needs!

AH
Anetashia H.
Seven Springs, NC
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Where I purchased
Where I purchased vehicle , and I have referred and wasn't given my payout for the referral when the vehicle was purchased so no I will not recommend to anyone else

Sandra W.
Sandy’s review
The staff at Lee Hyundai are fantastic to work with. They have always bent over backwards to ensure I have the best experience possible.

Thank you for your positive feed back! We strive to please every customer!

ND
Nicole D.
Micro, NC
08/05/2018 Category: Service
The service is wonderful.. they always take care of my car..they are so nice n kind... I’m definitely going back..
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 08/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! You are family and will always be taken care of!

John G.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
oil change
Very efficient, polite and professonial
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you for your positive feed back! We do our best to please every customer! Look forward to seeing you in the future

Ronnie M.
Greenville, NC
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/01/2018 Category: Service
The way the people treat you is great
The service was great and the people so nice ,I will be coming your way again and you can count on that.
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 08/02/2018

Wilson, NC
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Excellent job!
Excellent communication and service. I was provided a loaner. However, the car was ready the next day.

Awesomely awesome
Was very good service
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 08/01/2018

GS
Gloria S.
Dudley, NC
FINE
OK

Thank you for your positive feed back! We strive for perfect surveys!

James T.
Bethel, NC
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Like to see you succeed
Great service and treatment
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 07/31/2018

Thank you for your positive feed back!!

Amber S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/29/2018 Category: Service
2012 Elontra
Very good service
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 07/29/2018

Thank you for your positive feed back!!

2011 Hyundai Equus
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Core
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 07/28/2018

Thank you for your positive feed back! We strive for perfect surveys!

AD
Anne D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Oil change took too long
Had appointment but still took 1.5 hours. Was told car was washed; but windshield was left dirty.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR FEED BACK! WE PERFORM A COURTSEY WAS AND VAC IS ALL. I DO APOLOGIZE FOR THE INCONVIENCE

Greenville, NC
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Customer complaint
Brandon followed up on my complaint and I really a appreciate his patience and time he spent resolving priblem

07/27/2018 Category: Service
I have purchased 3 vehicles from this dealership within 5 years and the management team's attitude was unacceptable during my visit for an oil change
Rude behavior from mgmt. 1st time I have experienced this and in the past, I have purchased 3 vehicles from this dealership and the rude behavior I received from a member of mgmt wad unacceptable.
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 07/27/2018

Thank you for feed back. I will be in contact with you for more details. We strive and value every customer.