Overall Rating 3.7272727/5Overall Rating 3.7272727/5Overall Rating 3.7272727/5rating 3.7272727rating 3.7272727
Overall Rating 2.3636364/5Overall Rating 2.3636364/5rating 2.3636364rating 2.3636364rating 2.3636364

CL
Connie L.
Smithfield, NC
2019 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Excellent product. Great service. Committed employees
I have only praise for the experience of buying my third car from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro. Excellent cars! Helpful friendly services from everyone I dealt with!
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 06/19/2019

Thank you for your positive feed back! We value every customer!

CD
Christen D.
Hookerton, NC
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent sales and service staff!
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 06/18/2019

Ann B.
Four Oaks, NC
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Courteous, knowledgeable and great service!
I had a great experience at my dealer and look forward to further business with them.
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 06/17/2019

SZ
Saul Z.
Mount Olive, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Good People , good service
The only issue i did have this time was that i had to reschedule due to System issues. This would not be an issue normally but i did have to leave a bit early from work from Mt olive to not get service done and just drive back. Waste of time with no compensation(maybe a minor discount etc)

Thomas M.
Kinston, NC
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Satisfaction and courtesy
As always the service staff was very professional and the service was remarkable.
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 06/16/2019

Thank you for your positive feed back! We strive to keep all our customers happy!

Jane C.
Mount Olive, NC
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Poor Manufacturer
I wouldn't give you a rating
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 06/15/2019

Sorry for any inconvenience I will be in contact with you.

AT
Amanda T.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Routine Service
Very pleased with service. Technician took time to fully inspect vehicle and ensure there were no issues. I appreciate manager Darren loaning me a vehicle while car was being serviced.

Thank you for your positive feed back! You can count on us for all your service needs!

Mark S.
Diamondhead, MS
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/14/2019 Category: Service
the people tat work there
The service department is great. Miss Hope is a kind and caring Lady too. Lee is My Dealership for good.
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for your positive feed back! We look forward to seeing you again!

TC
Tracy C.
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Happy customer
Warm, very inviting atmosphere 😊

Thank Mr. Corprew! We value every customer!

AF
Alyce F.
La Grange, NC
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/13/2019 Category: Service
the staff
Staff very considerate and answered all questions. Very assistive.
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 06/13/2019

Thank you for your positive feed back

06/11/2019 Category: Service
Recalls
I’ve brought my sonata in twice the past month. The first time was for recalls and to see why my cruise control only worked some times and didn’t work other times. I was told at the first visit it was a switch, I needed two and they were $200 a piece... glad I didn’t listen. A week later all my steering wheel buttons were doing the wrong demands. I called the service department and was told it was a switch that is covered under warranty and I made a appointment and brought it in. Now to the second visit, I dropped my car off and the receptionist said they checked this part last time and it wasn’t it but they’d go ahead and replace it anyways. Once it was done everything worked correctly, like I knew it would because I was 99% sure I was correct and the receptionist told me to “be careful” and “keep a eye out” I asked him what he meant and if they did my car correctly and he replied “yes we did it correct we just replaced a part and you need to keep a eye on it. Everything was working fine before we replaced it”. So I go to my car, now worried they did something wrong. My seat was adjusted and my mirrors. There were boot prints on my carpet. My steering wheel was disgusting and when I wiped it down the towel was black after. Then I start drive, my alignment was HORRIBLE. I just had it done at my last oil change too. Now very annoyed I call them and will be going for my THIRD visit this month when everything should have been done with my first appointment. If this work they have done on my car wasn’t under warranty and I had to pay I would be livid. There is no excuse for why this wasn’t done during my first visit here especially for the amount of time I waited at the dealership and the fact I told them everything going on before I made the appointment.
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 06/11/2019

Thank you for your feed back. I have already spoken to you in reference to your alignment. We will get it taken care of. Also there are like issues that the switches are the problem as well. That’s why it was mentioned to you to keep an eye on it. When you return I will take a look at the boot print and get it taken care of.

919-587-0500

Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 06/20/2019

Robert G.
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Great People very helpful
The Service Department is Awesome and the mechanics are quick and very knowledgeable
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 06/05/2019

FK
Faye K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Service is excellent and people always friendly

Thank you sooo much for your positive feedback!

VL
Virginia L.
Selma, NC
06/04/2019 Category: Service
The service is exceptional. I had questions and every one was answered and I needed to know about car detailing. The young man at the service desk got the detailed in to go over the services for me and I was very impressed by the attention I received from both of the guys. They were very courteous and accommodating.
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you for your positive feed back! We value every customer!

MJ
Marion J.
2018 Hyundai Accent
06/04/2019 Category: Service
love my car
we have two Hyundai's and we have them both serviced here. great vehicles, good service.

Richard H.
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Lee Hyundai Service Nails It!
Great experience at Lee Hyundai Service department. Brandon greeted us on arrival and got our car in right away. He detailed what the technician was going to do and made sure we got what we needed. The car was done before we expected and at a very fair price. We’ll be back!
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 06/03/2019

Wendell, NC
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Willingness to accept responsibility
communication is key.

Thank you for your feed back, I do apologize for the inconvience.

06/02/2019 Category: Service
Amazing service
Love this place

Kay B.
06/02/2019 Category: Service
The service reps and tecnicians.
Always get excellent service. Always a good experience.
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 06/02/2019

05/28/2019 Category: Service
Ms. Gwen Thompson
The only problem I have is it takes a long time to get your service done
Brandon J M., Service Manager from Lee Hyundai of Goldsboro responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you for your positive feed back! We are growing a team to make the time a lot shorter. Look forward to seeing you again!