Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett

Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5Overall Rating 3.3/5
Review for Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett

Arlington, WA
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/09/2021 Category: Sales
An enjoyable car buying experience (no, really!)
I first have to say that I had a really positive experience with this dealership's service department a few years ago when they successfully programmed an aftermarket key fob for my Kia Sorento and charged me nothing. Knowing their commitment to customer satisfaction and enjoying the quality of a family member's Hyundai Veloster, I decided to replace my Honda CR-V with a later model Santa Fe. From the test drive to the drive off, it was a great experience all around. No high pressure from the finance department, no high pressure anywhere - just a lot of effort to give me exactly what I wanted with the terms I wanted. Great work, Hyundai of Everett!
BRANDON D. from Lee Johnson Hyundai of Everett responded on 06/10/2021

Thank you again for your business! We are very happy that we were able to assist you in your buying experience. Please let us know any questions you have going forward, we are all here to assist you.