PM
Riverside, CA
Subaru Outback (Natl)
12/23/2019
Quality reliable service
Knowledgeable, courteous, reliable. I feel I can depend on Legacy over time to keep my car in good working order. I'll be back.

JOHN A.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
12/17/2019
Satisfied,
I only went in to have a flat repaired so it was a simple task. They were quick and reasonably priced

SE
STEVEN E.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/11/2019
One Stop Shop!
Took my car in for a much needed service and they were able to address every issue and made a few suggestions on future service. I was very pleased with the service and the updates provided by the staff.

AA
AARON A.
Highland, CA
Chevrolet Sonic
12/10/2019
Very Fair
Asked them to do me favor and they did. I will be back to have them fix my car. Not a dealership run around. I appreciate their help and working with me.

MARIBEL M.
Colton, CA
11/20/2019
Impeccable Customer Service
Legacy Automotive Repair was an absolutely amazing experience I happened to stumble into after my car began to stall out on my way home, and they took me in without hesitation. 150% knowledgeable and customer satisfaction oriented employees. Absolutely loved the family environment. Thank you!
Jennifer B., Service writer from Legacy Automotive Repair responded on 11/21/2019

Thank you very much Maribel. It was a pleasure working with you.

Sallie S.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Sallie said she had a really good experience with the business. The staff was courteous, helpful, explained clearly and thoroughly and went out of the way to find the problem.

AK
Ahmed K.
California
Lexus SC 300 Luxury Sport Cpe
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Ahmed said the business had the best deal.
Jennifer B., Service writer from Legacy Automotive Repair responded on 08/06/2019

Hi Ahmed. Thank you for the review. We hope you think of us again for any future maintenance or repairs.

BP
Bart P.
Anaheim, CA
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Bart said the employees were very courteous and explained everything and his options and fixed the vehicle.

Hi Bart. It was great working with you. Thank you for the great review. We hope you think of us again for any future repairs.

RJ
RANDI J.
Chevrolet Aveo
07/21/2019
Al, Nicole and Jennifer go beyond repairs, They treat you like family. I will never go any place else!!!
Quality service and quality pricing. They are the BEST of the BEST!!

Hi Randi. Thank you so much for all of your years of business! And thank you for the great review, it really means a lot.

Michele C.
San Bernardino, CA
Honda Civic Sdn
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Michele said overall the staff were very easy to work with.
Jennifer B., Service writer from Legacy Automotive Repair responded on 07/26/2019

Hi Michele. Thank you for your business and great review. We hope you think of us again for any future repairs you need.

07/15/2019
Communication and Fast Work
Great Communication and Fast Work
Jennifer B., Service writer from Legacy Automotive Repair responded on 07/17/2019

Thank you so much for the review. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

MIKE L.
Banning, CA
Jeep Liberty
07/14/2019
The best Automotive repair shop.
This is the best family owned auto repair shop that I have every been to. They are the nicest family to do business with and did a great job. Had the a/c unit and a/c line replaced on my jeep. I would highly recommend this shop.

Hi Mike. Thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure working with you. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

CI
CHERYL I.
Loma Linda, CA
Kia Forte
07/12/2019
Very professional
I had a 2PM appointment. They were on time, pleasant and reasonable. This is my 2nd time and I am again pleased with the service. I highly recommend them.

Hi Cheryl. Thank you for the great review. It means a lot.

LR
Laurie R.
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Laurie said the business was super honest, she liked going there because they are quick and efficient.
Jennifer B., Service writer from Legacy Automotive Repair responded on 07/16/2019

Hi Laurie. Thank you for your review. And also, thank you for the referrals you've given. We really appreciate your business.

LP
Lynette P.
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Lynnette said she trusts the business.

Hi Lynette. Thank you for your review. It's been a pleasure having you as a customer all these years.