Overall Rating 3.22222/5Overall Rating 3.22222/5Overall Rating 3.22222/5rating 3.22222rating 3.22222
Overall Rating 1.88889/5rating 1.88889rating 1.88889rating 1.88889rating 1.88889

MF
Myrna F.
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Myrna said she would recommend this business for service.

Bill B.
Hunt, TX
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the staff were great. They did what he asked them to do and everything was done right. He stated the price was fair.

Rudy R.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Rudy said the staff did a good job.

James H.
Land Rover LR4
05/13/2018
Great place to get work done on your vehicle, fast friendly service

GG
Gail G.
Hondo, TX
Ford Transit Connect
05/12/2018
The Pony Express Mini Horse Hauler
David, Blair and Peewee were a great team that did a fantastic job converting my Ford Transit into a mini horse hauler. This project out of the ordinary and unique for them with custom made parts. They kept me informed of the progress, invited my ideas and comments and finished up right on time within the quoted budget. Thanks to everyone!

SJ
Stella J.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/10/2018
Fast friendly service, reliable!

Don W.
Ingram, TX
05/10/2018
Annual car inspection
Thank you for another wonderful service experience. You all were friendly, the service was fast and efficient!

Jerry L.
Livingston, TX
Ram
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Jerry said the facility got the job done.

R.l B.
Mountain Home, TX
04/19/2018 Category: Service
R.L. said the staff provided excellent service.

Scott M.
Crivitz, WI
04/18/2018
Out of they way
These people went above and beyond to help me out in such a short time. Traveling through the area and were able to fit me in was wonderful. Thanks again for your fine workmanship.

Joe K.
Corpus Christi, TX
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Joe said they did an excellent job.

Ben M.
04/15/2018
Everything went fine. I was in and out promptly. Fine experience as usual.

TW
Tom W.
04/13/2018 Category: Service
Tom said the business was good.

Lynds S.
Panama City, FL
04/11/2018
Name should be Lemillions Diesel
Where do I start with this company? First off their business name should be Lemillions RV Truck their a huge rip off. I called in and told them problem was it needed a new fuel line for the high pressure injection system because the bolt was allowing fuel to come out the top of it, as well as new bolts on the fuel injection pump as they had rattled out causing this whole issue and was quoted $240 plus parts. Upon arrival they saw dollar signs as a mother and her young son in a dodge sprinter with 4 dirt bikes headed to California for his race and was desperate to get vehicle fixed as soon as possible due to time crunch. Once vehicle was inspected I was told they needed to check to see if we needed a new pump all together, would order the line and it also needed a new starter which was not an issue before. The van was covered in diesel due to the leaking from the line. So they charged $214 to clean under the hood as well stating they didn’t want us to go up in flames down the road. I told them nothing was wrong with the pump as I had already blocked that leak trying to get it to them and no fuel came out anywhere. So I was certain it just needed a new fuel line and replace bolts. Then their all time famous words “As long as nothing else goes wrong when taking this apart and putting back together” your looking at $1700 with parts and labor. Labor of 9 hours was calculated for this job insane.The next day they didn’t call me ahead of time they wait till I arrive at facility at 11:30 when my van was expected to be finished to notify me that the injection pump was moving around and they needed to take if off and reinsert in as it wasn’t properly inserted at a previous dealership. Wow 3 more hours of labor projecting to be $2100 now with my son and I in their waiting for another 3 hours for them to come out and tell me no it was inserted correctly just needed new bolts. I was furious as I had already stated to them at initial arrival it needed new bolts as a gentlemen at autozone had rigged some in there for me to make it to lemeilleurs. I told them are you kidding me? I told you this and they still argued with me stating reguardless pump had to come out and be reinstalled so it wasn’t a waste of time and this was the owners son now speaking with me. Then why wasn’t that tallied up in original quote that I signed. They test drove it and as soon as we pulled out not even a 100 ft the serpentine belt broke and wrapped a around the harmonic balancer which in result destroyed the front main seal. I called them took back and they concluded it to be coincidental they ordered belts quoting me $190 for serpentine belt and $89 for smaller belt as well as a week of repairs for the crank front main seal. We left and refused them to service anymore as that was totally unaffordable if 9 hours of work cost $2100 to still leave undrivable. Called Mercedes where they ordered the belts and picked up ourselves to find out serpentine belt was only $48 and smaller belt $22 they also asked us were these for lemeilluer bc they called for these same belts and we then told them what they were charging us after finding out true price and they informed us that lemeilluer gets a deal with them for even cheaper then what we got. So lemeilluer was making $190 profit off of parts alone in this case. Ironically I called and said I have parts if I could just pay them labor as I knew of no one else to help me and they refused service saying they had no available mechanics for remainer of week. Their a rip off and have absolutely no morales and I am now getting an attorney involved! We were towed to Dodge of Boerne Texas who at first couldn’t fit us in but after hearing our horrific story took us in immediately with owner and manager approaching us apologizing for what we had been through and said we were completely ripped off.
David L. from LeMeilleur's RV, Truck & Equipment Repair Co. responded on 04/11/2018

Mrs. Sims contacted our company stating she had a fuel leak from the injector line and stated she had already put o rings under a tapered seat high pressure fuel line (6 total) and jb weld  on the lines to try and stop the fuel leak.  She was advised we charge for an hour diagnostic fee and the line if those was all she needed. When she arrived at our repair facility she pulled up front and diesel fuel was running from underneath her vehicle. She again was advised we would have to pull her vehicle into the shop and stop the fuel leak before we could assess what was causing the leak. The customer (who is not a mechanic) assured us it was only the line because she had her vehicle in a repair shop before she had left on her trip from Fl. To CA. After we got it cleaned (approx.. 1.5 hours) we pulled the inlet boost resonator off , the top engine cover off and a couple of lines intertwined to get the high pressure line off the pump to the fuel rail. When we got the resonator off it was evident the rubber boot and the o ring were fuel saturated. It is our experience on the 3L V6 turbo Diesel that the boost boot can develop a boost leak under normal conditions even when diesel fuel hasn’t saturated it. We recommended replacing the boot and the o-ring to keep her from having further problems on the road. Customer agreed to the repair all the while stating she was in a time constraint to get to CA for her son to go to his MotoCross race. We did eberything possible to accommodate her time frame. After getting the vehicle back together it was noticed the fuel injection pump was rocking back and forth on the front of the motor and it was suggested we pulled the pump because the bolts felt stripped. The young man who was with her stated he bought the bolts at AutoZone and put them in the pump to hold it on. The bolts were 6MM in bolt holes designed to run 7MMx1.0x35MM bolts. The bolts were incorrect and that is why the pump was rocking on the engine. After inspection and verifying with Mercedes, they had no bolts in stock. We contacted the local supplier and found a supplier who had bolts with the correct thread, slightly longer so we could get to undamaged threads to be able to secure the pump correctly. Customer was extremely agitated to get on the road. Her arrival at our shop was because we shuttled her to the hotel the prior day and picked her up the following day with the anticipation her vehicle would be ready in a timely manner. After we let the Sprinter run for almost an hour to verify there were no other fuel leaks we degreased the engine department and rinsed as much of the fuel off as we could and blew it dry. We test drove the van approx.. 10 miles We brought it back and reexamined it to make sure we had no other leaks and there was nothing obvious that would have created a problem for her. All the while she paced frantically in and out of the building due to her time constraints to be back on the road. After looking at it, as the owner, I took it on another dry to try to circumvent any kind of problem with the fuel system. Not having any problems on the test drive when we brought it back we examined it one more time knowing it was a single mother on the road and knowing she would also have to make a return trip back to FL. Not seeing any other problems, we released the vehicle to her. Keep in mind this vehicle had 85,000 miles on it to which she stated we just purchased it no too long ago. She was ready to go and at that time we did not see any further issues with the fuel system. We did not inspect or go through any other components on the vehicle because she needed to “go”. Customer called back approx.. 30 min after she had left and stated all the lights were coming on the dash and was asked what lights were coming on. We did not run any other diagnostics on it. Based on what she was telling us the fact that the temp light and the battery light came on it sounded like she possible had a belt slipping or a water pump going out, we had not looked at these components because it came in with a fuel issue not a charging or water temp issue. While talking to her on the phone we made arrangement for our roadside assistance to contract to have it towed back to our repair facility. In the process of waiting for the tow we started looking for belts for her vehicle which were non-existent with the local suppliers for Kerrville. Mercedes could not get them to us until the next day by noon. So, we contacted an aftermarket supplier that could have them back to us the next morning, keeping in mind this was already right at 5pm. We ordered the belts from our supplier with the hopes of having her back on the road within a couple of hours. Again, putting her ahead of booked appointments to try to help her get back on the road. After waiting approx. 30-40 minutes she showed up driving the van without the belt on it, her passenger had cut the belt off the front of the engine. When she pulled up to the front of the shop she stated now I have an oil leak I didn’t have before you worked on it. Our response was we never worked on the oil system to create a leak, but we would pull the van in to see if we could determine where the oil was coming from. As the owner, I personally pulled the van inside and determined the front crankshaft seal on the harmonic balancer was the source of the new oil leak and made her aware of the problem. She wanted to know how much it would cost to fix it and she was told based on the fact the vehicle was from up north and full of rust I could not give her an exact cost because of the rusty bolts and simply putting belts on it would only put her further down I10 with belts slung off of it again with oil from the front crank shaft seal leaking. Customer asked how much the belts were to which I responded if I could get them from the Mercedes dealer the OEM belts were probably less than $100 plus freight if needed to get them here. Her response was, “forget it my husband is catching a flight from FL and he would fix it the next morning”. We had already ordered the belts from our aftermarket supplier when she decided not to do any repairs. She stated I will take the van the way it is, knowing it had an oil leak and no belts on it. She was told not to drive the vehicle as it would cause further engine trouble. She signed our second invoice, at no charge, where she declined any repairs and acknowledging she was told she could cause further damage. She called back to our shop this morning and requested a water pump and belts put on the van but did not want the crankshaft seal fixed. She was told we would have to work her in if she would leave the van because of the extent of the work that needed to be done we would have to work it through & order additional parts once we tore it down and determined what parts were needed to repair it correctly. To which she responded, “this was unacceptable” and hung up on the receptionist. Not hearing back from her we assumed she either was still trying to decide what to do or she had taken the vehicle to another repair facility. Fortunately, we are an extremely busy repair facility, but we were doing our best to accommodate her situation but she a poorly maintained vehicle with numerous issues.  If the customer had stopped driving it as soon as she had a problem the consequential damages would not have been as catastrophic but to continue to drive a vehicle without a serpentine belt is sure to result in engine damage of some sort. Just replacing the belts before it had 85K miles she would not have had these issues most likely. This vehicle was poorly maintained and the customer who wasn’t a mechanic was dictating the repairs and we did only what she asked. We are not in a habit of ripping off our customers. Common sense would tell you if you are going on a long trip prior to getting on the road you need to perform maintenance and get it inspected to make sure it is road ready. And, if you are not a mechanic you shouldn’t be fixing it with JB weld and the wrong screws on a high pressure fuel. Thank God, this vehicle didn’t catch on fire as it was hauling racing fuel and 4 or 5 motorcycles in the back of it.

When it comes to making sure the vehicle is safe for the road we don't apologize or cut corners. Where we do take offense is in her slanderous comments about our facility and our technicians because we did just what she asked us or allowed us to do. We are glad she found a facility she feels comfortable with and wish her safe travels with her son.

TH
Terry H.
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Terry said he would recommend the business for service.

EG
Ernest G.
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Ernest said the business has good people and good service. The staff was able to communicate the problem and fix it right away.

Tim S.
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Tim said a lot of work was done on his vehicle and the mechanic communicated with him throughout the whole process.

GC
Ginger C.
Mercury Sable
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Ginger said the service was wonderful. The staff has always taken care of her and her vehicle. The staff is very honest and hardworking. She is very happy a business like this is in the area.

John S.
Fredericksburg, TX
Chrysler Aspen
04/04/2018
friendly, knowledgeable personnel
responded to AAA coupon for inspection and they were very thorough in checking all the maintenance issues of a 10 year
old vehicle with 90,000 miles on it. a number of things found needing attention were surprising, but most items were
just neglected over the years. the mechanics/service personnel did a good job of bringing us up to date. the Aspen runs
with new energy.

SK
Sue K.
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Sue said they were so good.