Latest Review about 1 year ago

Sonya V.
Dodge Caliber
09/24/2014
New car
So, I recently got a 'new to me car' and I got an oil change else where because I picked up the car on a Saturday. The place that changed the oil told me what was wrong with it, 2 of the 3 things I knew about. I was concerned they were trying to take me for a 'ride' so I called around and got quotes from 4 other places and Levander's was the cheapest. They got the work done in a timing fashion and I had to take it back because I heard more noise and they fixed it there on the spot for me. I am very pleased with them and I will continue to go there for service and work for my new 'ride.'

Melaine B.
09/20/2014 Category: Service
Melaine said this business is nice and does good work.

DF
Debra F.
Mazda Protege5
09/17/2014 Category: Service
Debra said she has been going to this business since she moved into town and they always do a good job.

CF
Christopher F.
Mitsubishi 3000GT
09/12/2014 Category: Service
Christopher said they had great customer service and they helped him out when he needed it.

Jeff P.
Chrysler Town
09/11/2014 Category: Service
Jeff said they are timely and make it easy to get an appointment scheduled.

Steve B.
Chevrolet Traverse
09/10/2014
Honest
Levander's is great. Honest people to deal with.

Jeremy L.
Pontiac Grand Prix
09/10/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Megan. She said her vehicle runs well ever since they fixed it.

Larry S.
Chrysler Cirrus
09/09/2014 Category: Service
Larry said this business got right to work when he got there. They did a good job. This is a good business.

TY
Tami Y.
Shelton, NE
Chrysler Pacifica
09/09/2014 Category: Service
Tami said this business did a good job with the oil change.

Jerry L.
Doniphan, NE
Mercury Mountaineer
08/25/2014
People
They take the time to listen and fix the problem.

TO
Tom O.
Chrysler Sebring
08/21/2014
You are more than a number.
Professional as always, I drive 150 miles for an oil change, that should tell you something! Fair prices, honest service!

Dick B.
Dodge Dakota
08/11/2014 Category: Service
Dick said he has known the owner since he was a little kid. He has done very good, and is a very good mechanic.

Brandon S.
08/11/2014 Category: Service
Brandon said this business got him in and out. The service there was good, they were nice, and a good job was done. He did not have a scheduled appointment and they still finished quick.

Ken S.
08/09/2014
Good service, but....
Our son-in-law has been our mechanic for the last 5 or 6 years. We appreciated the fact that we could talk to our mechanic and ask direct questions. We miss that now when we only interact with the service guy upfront.

Ryan W.
Ford Expedition EL
08/07/2014 Category: Service
Ryan said this business did great work.