4.6

Bristol, CT
2019 Hyundai Tucson
02/22/2021 Category: Service
Great service, polite and professional employees.
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 02/23/2021

Great Customers! Thank you

AR
Anthony R.
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Selling Duds
Financed a vehicle on 11/2020 and on 01/2021 the car goes into limp due to half of the oil burning away. Are these vehicles properly checked before being sold? Who's accountable for this issue? The consumer? A responsible dealer would take this vehicle and substitute it with another. It's a potential fire hazard and should've never left that lot until fixed.
GB
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 02/19/2021

Anthony Sir, My name is Gavin as I am the Service Manager for the dealership. Please allow me to review the vehicle's history and I will then reach out to you to discuss a plan of action to help resolve the matter. There are guidelines that we must follow to get approvals for repairs/replacements from Hyundai. Normally We must provide three records stating the amount of oil loss. We will get in to more detail when we get connected.
Thanks

GB
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 02/24/2021

Anthony Sir, Please take the time and re score this surrey's star rating for the Service Dept here, as Hyundai uses this star grading only for your last visit with us for things like greeting, staff helpfulness and so on. Anything less than the five stars in Hyundai's eyes is sub par and again only for the service team, Please you can leave your comments about the vehicle so that Hyundai (manufacturer) can review and be aware of the situation. Please let me know if there is any reason you can not re score the survey and we can discuss the matter, other than that we will stay with our plans we discussed yesterday and take the necessary actions to accomplish getting the vehicle back to 100%

RA
Rosemary A.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/15/2021 Category: Service
Lia Hyundai is the best place to go if you want the best deal, the best service and a great vehicle. I purchased my 4th Hyundai because they are dependable. I love my 2020 Sante Fe, wouldn't drive anything else, great sales staff
GB
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 02/16/2021

Best Customers! This is just great to read! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your Santa Fe. We are here for you if you need us, Thanks again!

Middletown, CT
2020 Hyundai Sonata
01/22/2021 Category: Service
Not enough
Poor
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 01/23/2021

Hello, My name is Gavin, as I am the Service Manager for the dealership. I am sorry to hear that your recent visit with us did not go well, Please allow me to review your visit and then I will reach out to you to discuss and resolve this matter. Thanks

Sharlene W.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
01/22/2021 Category: Service
Sharlene wallen
Kind and friendly service and excellent work etic
GB
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 01/22/2021

Thank you so much!! Hope to see you on your next service.

East Hartford, CT
01/20/2021 Category: Service
N/A
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 01/21/2021

Thank you very much! Please ask the Advisor for a car wash voucher for the Golden Nozzle next door, It is a drive thru automated wash. We have them from time to time as a courtesy to our customers. Thanks again.

IE
Iris E.
Meriden, CT
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/18/2021 Category: Service
Matt bartman
I wouldn't trust no other dealer besides lia Hyundai with my car
GB
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 01/18/2021

Thank you!

CP
Cindy P.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
01/04/2021 Category: Service
Car repair services
Great customer service from beginning to end! Knowledgeable technicians that troubleshoot what ever is wrong and they keep the customers in the decision making process.
GB
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 01/06/2021

This is Great to hear! I am so happy when things come together for all of us, Thank you for everything! Please we are here if you need us!!

CR
Carmelena R.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
12/29/2020 Category: Service
GB
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 12/30/2020

Thank you Carmelena!!

VV
Victor V.
12/28/2020 Category: Service
Personal A+
Nicely word
GB
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 12/29/2020

Hello Victor, I am happy to hear that we were able to accommodate you and get the vehicle taken care of. Thank you for the five stars it means so much to us here!! Hope to see you on your next visit with us.

2020 Hyundai Venue
12/23/2020 Category: Service
Lia Hyundia
Very good customer service
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 12/23/2020

Thank you so much! Great Customers!!

AG
Amit G.
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff with poor vehicle service
I went to Lia Hyundai for routine service and the staff was great especially Dane M. He was so helpful throughout the service process, however, small negligence of the service person in repair pushed me in a scary situation where fuel started leaking (after 2 days of service) in the middle of the road when I was driving for work.
But I would appreciate Hyundai USA and Lia Hyundai for their after-service support where they took care of my vehicle very well, corrected the issue and delivered my vehicle back within few hours (without any charges). Hyundai USA and Lia Hyundai are really great for their customer support but I am giving one star to Lia Hyundai for my personal scary experience.
GB

Hello Amit, Again we apologize for the putting you through the situation and I am happy that we were able to resolve it yesterday and get your vehicle back to you. I wanted to make sure that we did everything we could to correct the matter, I am going to reach out to you today and check in with you to make sure everything is still good with the vehicle. Thank you

Rina M.
12/16/2020 Category: Service
Fast reliable service
GB
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 12/18/2020

Great Customers!!

New Britain, CT
2013 Hyundai Elantra Coupe
12/14/2020 Category: Service
Great job
Great job
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 12/15/2020

Great Customers!! Thank you.

Kurt S.
Southington, CT
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/08/2020 Category: Service
Director
None.
GB
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 12/10/2020

Thank you!!