Overall Rating 3.4285714/5Overall Rating 3.4285714/5Overall Rating 3.4285714/5rating 3.4285714rating 3.4285714
Overall Rating 2.57143/5Overall Rating 2.57143/5rating 2.57143rating 2.57143rating 2.57143

James L.
Plainville, CT
2018 Hyundai Kona
05/25/2018 Category: Service
Great and quick service and pricing was as just as i was told prior to showing up.

Jessica F.
East Hartford, CT
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
05/23/2018 Category: Service
There's Nothing Like a Hyundai!
This is my 4th and I will never buy anything else. The guarantee is great and I bring my car to the dealer to ensure it is kept in place.
CHRISTOPHER D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 05/24/2018

Thank you Jessica for your review. Stop by for a free car wash.

Debra W.
West Hartford, CT
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Great Communication and Service
Lia Hyundai goes out of its way to be sure all details are given for service. I had a tire sensor that needed to be fixed, and they ordered the part, had it the next day, and it was installed in less time than they originally estimated.
CHRISTOPHER D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 05/19/2018

Thank you Debra for your review. We appreciate your business.

EA
Elaine A.
Glastonbury, CT
2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/18/2018 Category: Service
I brought my vehicle in at my appointment time and was promptly attended to. I expressed my needs and concerns to the service rep and he called me within the hour to let me know what was recommended. He quoted me a price and when I returned my car was ready and waiting and everything the service rep quoted me was exactly as promised.

Thank you Elaine for your review. Have a great weekend.

West Simsbury, CT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Very Nice overall. Thank you
Would recommend highly. thank you.
CHRISTOPHER D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 05/18/2018

Thank you very much for your review. It helps a lot.

GB
George B.
Wethersfield, CT
2016 Hyundai Genesis
05/17/2018 Category: Service
GREAT SERVICE
Courtney is always courteous, friendly and professional. She will always go above and beyond!
CHRISTOPHER D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 05/17/2018

Thank you George for your review. We appreciate your business.

Hartford, CT
05/15/2018 Category: Service
The people
Thank you for great service.....
CHRISTOPHER D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 05/15/2018

Rocky Hill, CT
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
I’ve dealt with several different service advisors since purchasing my Tucson & they’re all top notch! I actually enjoy having my car serviced (which feels foreign to me :) ). Thank you Lia of Hartford for always taking such excellent care of me & my Tucson!!
CHRISTOPHER D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 05/14/2018

05/07/2018 Category: Service
Quick service and friendly atmosphere
Service dept was friendly, quick and thorough with their work.
CHRISTOPHER D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 05/08/2018

Thank you for your review. Stop by for a free car wash.

Rocky Hill, CT
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/07/2018 Category: Service
not bad
good
CHRISTOPHER D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 05/07/2018

Martin C.
Windsor, CT
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/06/2018 Category: Service
GOOD SERVICE SKILL OF REPAIRS FRIENDLY PEOPLE
I went in thinking I am going to spend about 100 I went out spending over 350 BUT I know the car needed the service and if I have any trouble they are there to get me out of it. Place is very clean so I am sure the tech's know what they are doing
and the donuts where good.

Thank you Martin for your review. Next time will be less.....lol

BG
Bonnie G.
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service with mechanics who care
I leased my Elantra in 2017 by myself in November of 2017. I made my own deal and checked other dealerships, for new and used cars. I was not taken advantage of being a woman by herself and treated fairly. I don't drive much and the 4/18 oil change was the first for the car. I was totally surprised and pleased when I was told that it was totally free. Someone had hit my car just breaking the passenger side mirror a few days before my appointment. I was given the price of a new mirror but no pressure to buy and have it replace right away. I was really surprised that while looking at the cars, Raj who sold me my car came up and started talking to me. He recognized me and I found that highly unusual considering all the people he meets. I love my car and two people have purchased a Hyundai Elantra from Lia since I bought my car. Not only would I recommend Lia but I have. I know where my next Elantra or Sonata is coming from in 2019.
CHRISTOPHER D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 04/30/2018

Thank you Bonnie for your review.

IC
Incarnation C.
Bloomfield, CT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/25/2018 Category: Service
Service Representative
The service department is awesome Anytime I have an issue there always very helpful .The mechanics are great as well .I give Hector A 100% for assisting with my recent issue with my car.And Dane is also 100% very helpful and resolve my issues quickly ..
CHRISTOPHER D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 04/25/2018

We love you to for always trusting us to take care of you. I put a free oil and filter change in your file. Thank you Incarnation.

Dean G.
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Service with a smile
The service agents are always considerate and welcoming. The waiting area is always clean, comfortable with free coffee and donuts. What could be better,,,

Thank you Dean for your review. Stop by for a free car wash.

TH
Tiana H.
Hartford, CT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/23/2018 Category: Service
Quick and Friendly Service
Purchased my car here a few months ago. I love my car and am appreciative of the quick and friendly service!
CHRISTOPHER D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 04/23/2018

Thank you Tiana for your review. Stop by for a free car wash.

Regina C.
Massapequa, NY
04/23/2018 Category: Service
New Elantra Issue
My daughter, not me, brought my car in and service took it immediately and fixed it 1/2 hour later. My daughter is very young and she did it without me yelling and screaming like I do with non hyundai dealers!

Thank you Regina that just made my day.....

Bristol, CT
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/20/2018 Category: Service
The First one is free!!
Although i was a little disappointed that they put the wrong mileage sticker on my car ( the sticker they put on said service in 5,000 miles but the drivers manuals said I should've gotten service at 3,750 since the car was brand new). Alas the i was happy to learn that my first service appointment was free. and is free to all new customers!!
CHRISTOPHER D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 04/20/2018

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We appreciate your business!

Newington, CT
04/19/2018 Category: Service
Review
Always a great experience!

AP
Alben P.
Farmington, CT
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Hyundai service
I've had all of the service for my 2015 Sonata done at Lia Hyundai of Hartford. They're professionals and have always done a great job, and I definitely recommend them.
CHRISTOPHER D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 04/19/2018

Hello Alben, thank you for the 5 star rating and positive feedback! We appreciate your business!

DA
David A.
Windsor Locks, CT
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Fast service Good price
I was greeted by a service tech told him what I wanted signed the work order and in the customer waiting area . In a few minutes I was told of a recall ,ok’d that and shortly was told my car was ready,paid the bill and was on my way .Very happy.

Hello David, thank you for the 5 star rating. We appreciate your business and feedback!