4.6

Martin L.
2014 Hyundai Azera
04/28/2021 Category: Service
GREAT AND FRIENDLY SERVICE
I want to be treated in a professional and friendly manner!!! I want only the service I ask for or agree to. This is what I got from Lia of Hartford. Thanks Dane and Hector.
GB
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 04/29/2021

This is great, Please should you need us for anything just let us know. Thank you!

New Britain, CT
04/26/2021 Category: Service
Employees are nice, courteous, and polite.
see previous responses

Customer should be able to skip any comments in this review,
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 04/27/2021

Thank you, I will address the team about the coupons and setting the appts and gathering the info. Please contact myself should you like to discuss further. thanks again.

Sharlene W.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/11/2021 Category: Service
Sharlene Wallen
They are Professional, kind and they wait wasnt bad at all
GB
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you very much, I am happy to read this!

Berlin, CT
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Improved greatly since last visit!
I was pleasantly surprised with the visit this time. Quick and easy, no surprises.

Hello, This is great to hear, Would you consider giving all five stars for us? Thanks again for everything!!

CR
Claudene R.
East Hartford, CT
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Claudene
Always easy and fast when getting serviced. Staff are always friendly.
GB
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 04/05/2021

Thank you, Great Customers make it easy for us!! Thanks again.

West Hartford, CT
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Good job
Everything good
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 04/02/2021

That is great to hear, have a good weekend! thank you!

SA
Sheryl A.
Ashford, CT
04/01/2021 Category: Service
The workers have great customer service!
I have worked in customer service for over 30 years. I always have great customer service from start to end of my visit.
GB

Thank you so much, means a lot to us. Please if you should need anything, we are here.

RK
Rebecca K.
Coventry, CT
04/01/2021
Service Manager Listens
I recently wrote a review for a unsatisfactory service visit. Gavin had reached out to me and listened to what happened in detail. I hope my insights helped you. Thank you for taking the time listen , I will continue to be a customer! You rectified my issue.
GB
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 04/01/2021

Thanks again!!

RK
Rebecca K.
Coventry, CT
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Service Manager listens
I was contacted by service manager and he took the time to listen. We also discussed insights to help. He gave be back faith to continue to do business with Lia!

Hello Rebecca,
 My name is Gavin as I am the service manager for the dealership, either way I do apologize that things went this way when you came in for services just the other day, after reading your comments in this survey, I feel Hector (your advisor) is going off of the technician's report from the work order and more than likely if we did miss correcting the tire issue then it's not that Hector intentionally lied to you but rather the fact he and or We as a whole made the mistake. Nevertheless like I stated earlier, either way I can understand your frustration with the matter and having to handle again what we should have, this is on us and I would like to reach out to you to resolve this matter as you are very important to us here at the dealership. Thank you

Hey Rebecca,

Thank you so much for taking the time and speaking with me, please keep in mind that you have a new friend (me) here should you need anything at all!

Hi Rebecca,

Can you please make sure that you re-score this survey from a two to the new rating? I see that you were able to send in a website review which is awesome but I am hoping to have the original survey redone. I am sorry for being a pain!!
Have a great night!

Crystal B.
03/25/2021
Excellent Experience
Best dealership around.
GB
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 03/25/2021

Thank you for this review, I sent over a link to regrade the four star survey, please let me know if you do not find it in your inbox, maybe check your spam. thanks again.

Crystal B.
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Experience
I have been coming to this facility for sometime now and have brought several cars new and used. I haven't had a bad experience yet. When I needed an appt it's been easy. My vehicles haven't given me any bad experience. Staff has always been helpful, courteous and friendly. I haven't been pressured to buy. So that's why I keep coming back and referring people. Keep up the good work. A satisfied customer.

Hi Crystal,
 I am glad to read that things went well on your visit with us, this there any way you could give us all five stars for that visit? Hyundai lowers our rating for anything less then five stars. If there is a reason we did not earn all five , please give me a call to discuss and resolve. thank you

John H.
Hartford, CT
2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/29/2021 Category: Service

03/18/2021 Category: Service
GB
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 03/18/2021

Hi John,

It's Gavin from Lia, Please reconsider the grading that you gave the service staff here at the dealership (two stars) as the star grading reflex s both the service advisors and the technician that worked on your car, Please leave the comments on the survey as to were Hyundai motors of America can read them and take into consideration.I am going to contact you to discuss the matter to make a clear understanding of things so that you can move forward with consumer affairs. I am going to send over the link to re score the survey please wait till we can get connected. I will do everything in my power to asist. thank you

GB
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 03/29/2021

Thank you Guys, I am happy that we could work this out and that we were able to address your concerns, Please let myself or any of the service crew know should you need something. Thanks again.

Donna H.
Cromwell, CT
03/11/2021 Category: Service

03/11/2021 Category: Service
GB
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 03/11/2021

Hello Donna, Please understand that we do everything in our power to accommodate all our customers with complementary service loaners, unfortunately do to the high demand for them and the amount of repairs the Dealership is assisting consumers with, it can be overwhelming and sometimes We can have the customer's vehicle completed before a service loaner is returned or available for them. I do apologize that we could not fulfill this request during the repairs, this survey is for grading the visit as a whole, was your vehicle repaired right the first time?, the star grading is also for your service advisor, did they greet you professionally? did they keep you informed throughout the repairs? and so on. This star grading system reflects the over all performance for the advisors. Three stars out of five adds up to a 60% out of 100% for them (D-), I ask you to please reconsider re scoring the survey and leave the comments for Hyundai USA to review but give the star rating a five, if you still feel that three stars is the best you can grade at the moment. Please email or call me here at the dealership as I would like the opportunity to discuss and resolve this matter. Thank you.

Melvin M.
Winsted, CT
03/06/2021 Category: Service
Awesome
Cleanliness. Friendly, customer service awesome, price, loans easy,
GB
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 03/08/2021

Thank you Melvin, Please let us know if you need us for anything!

Newington, CT
03/02/2021 Category: Service
Always great service!
Everyone in the service department was helpful and kind. Will definitely be going back for my next service!
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 03/03/2021

Hello, That is just great to hear, Thanks so much!!