4.6

06/30/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Clean place nice people
GB
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 07/01/2020

Richard B.
Meriden, CT
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Concern for safety
I did not see people cleaning after chairs were vacated and many employees were wearing face masks below their nose. We are elderly and this is a concern for us.
GB
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 06/30/2020

Richard, Thank you for the five stars we earned for your service visit with us, I apologize for the issues about the masks, as I remind everyone including customers to properly wear their masks and or use the Plexiglas that is in place, I even offer masks to anyone here that does not have one. As for the waiting area, We have services about every two hours making their rounds. Either way I apologize for these issues and I will increase my attention on these matters to see an instant improvement. Thanks again for the feedback and hope to see you for your next service needs.

06/29/2020 Category: Service
Service is the only great thing at Lia Hyundai of Hartford
service makes sure I leave happy every time!
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 06/29/2020

Hey Ashley,
 You make us smile! thank you for being our customer and letting us service your vehicle!

Middlefield, CT
2020 Hyundai Palisade
06/26/2020 Category: Service
car place
good car place buy ironman kona
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 06/27/2020

Thank you for the review!

EA
Elsa A.
New Britain, CT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Outstanding Customer Service
I can get this type of work ( breaks) any where in a lower price, but the respect and cordial treatment will never be the same. Thank you so much for your customer service representatives, I hope they never change!
GB
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 06/26/2020

Thank you So much! We will not change a thing for you!! your feedback is much apprecitated.

HC
Helen C.
Hartford, CT
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Waited on right away was out within an hour.
GB
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 06/25/2020

Thank you, this is our goal every time! your feed back is much appreciated! thanks again.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/24/2020 Category: Service
Disappointed
I love this dealership but I waited way too long for an oil change the last time I went. And the communication from staff was very poor. They also did not follow COVID procedures that they informed me of prior to my visit.
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 06/24/2020

Hello, It's Gavin from the Dealership, I am truly sorry that your visit with us went down like this, please allow me some time to review your visit with us and I will then reach out to you. We appreciate you as our customers and this is not how you are to be treated.

Hello, I have left a few messages for you on your phone. Please give me a call at the dealership 860-240-1700
thank you.

Newington, CT
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Service always consistently excellent
The usual care and concern is obvious in every visit

Thank you Very much!!

George B.
Wethersfield, CT
2016 Hyundai Genesis
06/19/2020 Category: Service
EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE
I’ve been bringing my cars here for service for a number of years and have never been disappointed with the professionalism of the staff. Dane Morissette has always been courteous and explains what needs to be done and what can be done at a later date. The waiting area has always been neat and clean.
GB
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you George, We work with Great Customers that make the whole process easier!!! Thank you for being our customer and letting us service your vehicle(s)!

Sheila W.
Bloomfield, CT
2013 Hyundai Genesis
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Scheduled car repair.
Excellent service. A few customers were not wearing masks. Some were children who were running in the showroom and showroom. None of the employees addressed this issue.
GB
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 06/17/2020

Sorry about that, I will speak to everyone and address the matter. Thank you for letting us service your vehicles needs.

LR
Lourdes R.
Bristol, CT
06/12/2020 Category: Service
Professionals
GB
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 06/12/2020

Thank u!

Michelle M.
Newington, CT
06/11/2020 Category: Service
Blue Tucson
I had a great sales man and an over all good experience. Things got done quickly and efficiently with my vehicle I was buying, also things went smoothly with my mother's vehicle she was buying at the same time. My sales man said I was getting 125.00 bucks for my mother buying a car and I recieved that check in the mail within a week. Over all great suv i got and great warranty with a good price as well.
GB

That is Great to hear! I am so happy to hear things went good. Please let us know if you need us for anything in the meantime! thanks again.

ND
Nyla D.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/10/2020 Category: Service
Phone communications
I never received a call that the part was in when i was told at the time of the oil change back in the beginning of may it was a month before i found out it was in not right
GB
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 06/11/2020

Hello Nyla,
 My name is Gavin as I am the Service Manager for the Dealership, I truly apologize for the mix up with the notification process. I will find out what went wrong and correct the matter, so it does not happen again. Please let us know if you need anything in the meantime. Thanks again for letting us service your vehicle.

Deborah W.
East Granby, CT
06/09/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
I enjoyed the White Glove treatment. Hector in your Services Department always keep me informed with Services needed. He knows I don't have alot of funds. He helps me prioritize the safety issues to fix vs. other things going on. After 8 months later I finally had my Sway bar fixed on 6/5/2020.He's Amazing!
GB
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 06/10/2020

Thank you Deborah, it is always nice to see you. Thanks again

Hartford, CT
06/06/2020 Category: Service
Awesome Service - Great Staff
The staff at Lia Hyundai are wonderful - very friendly, courteous, and respectful. The service is great - they are fast and efficient.
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 06/08/2020

Thank you!