Overall Rating 3.4285714/5Overall Rating 3.4285714/5Overall Rating 3.4285714/5rating 3.4285714rating 3.4285714
Overall Rating 2.57143/5Overall Rating 2.57143/5rating 2.57143rating 2.57143rating 2.57143

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
EXCELLENT
I LOVE THOSE GUYS
CHRISTOPHER D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you very much we appreciate it.

Rocky Hill, CT
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Lia Hyundai has an excellent service department. Always prompt, always thorough and employees are friendly. I’ll always recommend Lia Hyundai.

Thank you very much for your review.

JN
Jackie N.
Enfield, CT
The staff
The service department is excellent. Great staff, they did a wonderful job on my Sonata.

Thank you Jackie for your review. It helps a lot....

09/18/2018 Category: Service
The service rep, Dane was professional and helpful. He took the time to listen
CHRISTOPHER D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for your review it helps a lot.

LR
Lisa R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/14/2018 Category: Service
People
I wasn't happy with the service, after calling 4 times, finally got a call back.
CHRISTOPHER D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you Lisa for your review. You spoke with me that day because your battery wasn't testing bad with the Hyundai tester and until we could get a failed test we would not be able to help you and warranty the battery. Thats why we had to keep testing it over and over to confirm a failed test and have Hyundai pay for it and we didn't know how long that would take. Sorry for the delay but we had 3 emergency tows that day and we tried our best. I can offer you a free oil and filter change for your next visit for the confusion. Have a great day.

DA
Derek A.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Great service, easy in and out, and she explains everything.
CHRISTOPHER D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you Derek for your review. It helps a lot.

Bloomfield, CT
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Location
Courtney Mims was extremely helpful.
CHRISTOPHER D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you Charlene for your review. Hopefully next time we will have earned a 5 star rating.

New Britain, CT
09/03/2018 Category: Service
excellent workmanship from service department
Service is curtious and helpful
CHRISTOPHER D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 09/03/2018

Thank you very much for your review.

09/02/2018
Where do I Start??. We have had nothing But Issues with our 2017 Hyandai Elantra!. As I write this the leased car has now been in a total of 3 times on a flat bed this year alone!. It only has just under 18,000 Miles on it. My 05 Honda Accord has over 300,000 Miles and no Issues!!! The 2nd time it got towed in the car died! And it took them a total of 4 days to figure out the issue. The first time it happens it took 3 days to figure it out. When we spoke to the service manger and he said that they had to call Hyandai to reset the computer and it worked for a very short time until it shit the bed again today!. Can’t wait to hear the excuse from these guys again on why a 2017 Newer year car has had now the same issue and nobody at this Dealership gives a shit about it! Glad it a leased car because we’re not keeping this lemon they sold us!!. Very Disappointed in every way with this Dealership! Never again will we by a car from this Crappy dealership!! Your Repair service well how can I say this nicely?? It Sucks!!!!

Car Repair

Car Repair

WM
William M.
08/29/2018 Category: Service
Sonata service
Requested work was done on time.
CHRISTOPHER D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you William for your review.

NL
Nickia L.
Manchester, CT
08/28/2018 Category: Service
ease of getting in and out
Best service ever...thank you guys.
CHRISTOPHER D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you Nickia for your review.

CR
Carol R.
Simsbury, CT
08/23/2018 Category: Service
X
Good service miscommunication with shuttle service.
CHRISTOPHER D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 08/23/2018

Thank you Carol for your review. I hope next time we will have earned a 5 star rating. Stop by for a free car wash.

KH
Kenneth H.
08/21/2018 Category: Service
First Oil Change
The team did well in terms of getting me "in and out" on a Saturday morning. It's my first oil change and it was free so I will have a better idea of how things are once I have to pay my own way. The Lia team so far have been nice and I have no complaints.
CHRISTOPHER D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 08/22/2018

Thank you Kenneth for your review. Enjoy your new car.

Bloomfield, CT
08/21/2018 Category: Service
No surprises
Greeted upon arrival and was quickly written up. Price was reasonable, and service done quickly and as expected.
CHRISTOPHER D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 08/21/2018

Thank you for your review.

RA
Robert A.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Impression & Satisfaction
The Lia facility is very clean. The admitting attendant was courteous, efficient, and pleasant.
My service had me in and out in 45 minutes at a total cost of 38 bucks.
Yes, I am very pleased with Lia Hyundai of Hartford.
CHRISTOPHER D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you Robert for your review. We appreciate your business.

SL
Sharaine L.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Fast and convincing
Loved how I could make the appointment online and come in. It was very quick and convenient

Thank you Sharaine for your review. It helps a lot.

NB
Nancy B.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Nanrn
Excellent service dept and dealership.
CHRISTOPHER D., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you Nancy for your review. It helps us a lot. Stop by for a free car wash.