Overall Rating 3.7777778/5Overall Rating 3.7777778/5Overall Rating 3.7777778/5rating 3.7777778rating 3.7777778
Overall Rating 2.55556/5Overall Rating 2.55556/5rating 2.55556rating 2.55556rating 2.55556

MT
Mohammed T.
Middletown, CT
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service.
I am always at ease bringing my car for services and how detail everything gets explained to you and how friendly oriented the place looks.Thanks very much for taking care of my car.
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 01/18/2019

Mohammed it is always a pleasure, thank you for the great review!

NB
Nancy B.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
I’m a long time customer
Very quick service and attention to the car maintenance
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for the five stars!

Dale W.
East Granby, CT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people, great service! Took less time then they told us!
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for the five star review. See you on the next service.

Donna B.
Plainville, CT
Remediated
Very much appreciate the responsiveness to my feedback. Nicely fixed!

Why Give Coupons?
Coupons were not accepted and cost of tire repair extremely inflated.
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 01/15/2019

Hello Donna
 I am truly sorry that your visit with us was under par. I would like the opportunity to correct things and keep our relationship healthy. I would like to reach out to you to rectify the situation.

Donna,
 Thank you again it was great speaking with you today.

VT
Vilma T.
Manchester, CT
Good job

thank you for the great review!!

AL
Anne L.
Windsor Locks, CT
2016 Hyundai Elantra
01/14/2019 Category: Service
waited on right away; service was quick.
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 01/14/2019

Hey Anne
 Thank you for the great feedback, please let us know if you need anything more.

PC
Pamelia C.
Manchester, CT
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Recall fixes
The service was done in a timely manner and well done.

Thank you for the four star review your feedback means a lot to us, next time you visit let us know what we can do to make it a five star review. Thanks

SG
Sharon G.
Weatogue, CT
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Jonathan Karimi has been an excellent help. My engine light came on in the dashboard. Made an appointment for me right away. He explained what needed to be prepared once the service people diagnosed the problem, He explained what needed to happen. He ordered the part and it came in right away. When I could he got me in and had the car done in half the time he thought it would be. I am so happy with that and loved working with him. He gave me confidence everything would work out just fine.
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 01/10/2019

Hello Sharon
 I am most happy that you are pleased with the Service. Thank you for the five star feedback it means a lot to us here at the Dealership. Please let us know if you need anything.
Thanks again!!

Bloomfield, CT
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Quick in and out. No surprises today.
See my title. Thanks
DANE M. from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 12/28/2018

Thanks for the review, we appreciate it!

LA
Lori A.
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Wouldn’t start
Even though it is new, my car would not start in cold weather, except when the tow truck came of course. So Hector and I decided to leave itovernight so he could catch in the moment. It was the starter. They were very polite and professional. One downer, they didn’t have a loaner and kept it several days.
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 12/31/2018

Hello Lori
 Thank you for the five star review it means a lot to us at the dealership. Please if you need anything just ask we are here.
hope you have a great new year!!

Hartford, CT
2016 Hyundai Veloster
12/27/2018 Category: Service
service
When you go here ask for hector he is the only one I prefer to handle my cars issue .
DANE M. from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 12/28/2018

Thank you for the review. We appreciate it!

OR
Omayra R.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Car
Unfortunately I have had many issues with this vehicle it has been issue after issue. The staff most particularly Dean is great but they sold me a lemon. I feel when the original owner did her trade in the car was not thoroughly inspected or assessed before being sold to me. I'm grateful that I bought into the extended warranty but if i did not this car would most definitely have been a financial burden on myself because the repairs/issues have been astronomical. With that being said please make sure you guys asses cars that previous customers trade in so the next owner dont have to go through what I'm going through. Not a great experience on my end. Please don't call me to ask to trade it on as I will never purchase another Hyundai vehicle EVER!!!
DANE M. from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 12/20/2018

Thank you for the review, hopefully next time we can earn a 5 star rating from you!

KN
Karen N.
Broad Brook, CT
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/18/2018 Category: Service
No complaints
DANE M. from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 12/19/2018

Thank you for the review!

12/18/2018 Category: Service
40,000 Service
Timeliness and convenience.
DANE M. from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your business!

SL
Sarah L.
12/17/2018
Best Experience
I walked into Lia Hyundai and was warmly greeted by Josh Terry. As a 23 year old looking to make a big purchase I was really nervous going into this. Josh made the whole process easy. He listened to what I wanted, the specs I was looking for in a car and a budget I was comfortable spending. He did not once push a car on me that was over my budget or outside of my specs, he only presented me with cars that would genuinely fit my needs. Throughout the process I had gotten sick and josh made the effort to make sure that I could still get the car I wanted regardless of the few day delay of me coming in to purchase, this was huge. When I came in to pick up my car all the paper work was ready I did not have to wait, everything was set up and more importantly josh made helped me get the car of my dreams. At 23 I was able to walk away with a 2018 Tuscon in my OWN name, with affordable payments, and a huge smile on my face thanks to the great service at Lia Hyundai . I will be sending my friends and family there from now on... if you are looking for a new car ask for Josh Terry he won't let you down!!!

Sandra B.
Windsor, CT
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Super service
My last visit to the dealership for service was as enjoyable as my pass ones. Friendly service staff and quick service .
DANE M. from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 12/15/2018

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it!

Colchester, CT
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Great service experience
Great service completed in a reasonable amount of time.
DANE M. from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it!

VE
Victoria E.
Cromwell, CT
Hyundai
Everything was great, went to get a oil change.
DANE M. from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 12/12/2018

Thanks for the review, hopefully next time we can earn a 5 star rating from you!

2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service - great products!
I love my Santa Fe and am glad to know Lia is there to take care of it for me!
DANE M. from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for the review, we're here for you!

Manager