4.6

Overall Rating 4.3809505/5Overall Rating 4.3809505/5Overall Rating 4.3809505/5Overall Rating 4.3809505/5rating 4.3809505

Sally W.
Windsor, CT
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/16/2019 Category: Service
I expected to pay much more .They did a great job and only did what was necessary.

JE
Jorge E.
Newington, CT
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Quick and professional
5 stars great attitude and awesome experience
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 11/14/2019

thank you so much!! it means a lot to us!

Lawrence M.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
11/13/2019 Category: Service
2 hyundai car owner
love the cars
DANE M. from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 11/14/2019

Hello, we appreciate the feedback. Sorry about the confusion, perhaps when the fluid was initially checked it was in good condition and thats why they said you could wait longer in between services. Hopefully next time we can earn a 5 star rating from you. Thanks!

GG
Gregory G.
Wethersfield, CT
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Hector
Hector Morales Has always taken good care of me. He is a true asset to your business.
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 11/11/2019

That he is!! We Thank you for everything!!!

Mark B.
Wallingford, CT
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Great staff
Everyone in the dealership is very helpful.
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 11/06/2019

Thanks Mark, Always Great to see you!

South Windsor, CT
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Reasonable prices
Great service at reasonable prices
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 11/05/2019

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Lawrence B.
11/03/2019 Category: Service
had oil change
They take care of me with no problem I'm in and out on an oil change or anything else that has to do with my car I will be back thank you
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 11/04/2019

thank you!

Allison B.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Scammers
Went in for an oil change and a radio upgrade. Service advisor had an attitude due to other issues. Was called and told my vehicle was ready, paid and left to only realize that the radio was never upgraded. When I went back, i overheard the conversation between one of the senior tech, my advisor and the service manager where the tech and advisor told the manager it wasnt upgraded. The manager then lied and said that the car probably didnt take the update which is complete bs as if I didnt hear their whole conversation. He then offered to complete it and give me an complimentary oil change for my “inconvienence “. I then asked for my car back and money for the upgrade because I was upset at that point. I was refunded and the work was completed per my request. I also made them prove the oil was changed since they tried to pull the wool over my eyes, i will NEVER return there. Also, advisor also tried to swindle me into paying 70.00 to have my engine air filter replaced but upon checking their website, the repair is only 46.96.
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 11/01/2019

Hello Allison,

It is Gavin the Service Manager for the dealership. I want to start off by commenting about your statement about me lying to you, if you remember when I made the statement about the radio not holding the update, I made that statement before I spoke to anyone about this issue. I was in my office working on the PC and once your issue was brought to my attention is when I made that statement which I have in fact seen before! I am not sure what discussion was over heard about lying to you and for that I am sorry if that was interpreted as that we intended to make up story's about the situation but like I stated the Day this happened, WE are Human and make mistakes hopefully small ones but we do have them at times and I like to think we do the very best to correct and make them right to the customer! When we made the mistake with your radio update weather we forgot to do or it was not done correctly the first time,I felt the best thing I can do is offer you and full refund not only on your radio upgrade but also for your service you had completed that day, Does that fix things? No it doesn't but I feel it was the correct gesture. As for the filter you are speaking about,this is your cabin air filter that Jason recommended for your car the price is correct for replacement. I could be wrong but the price you may have saw was for the engine filter? With that being said I myself and the complete service staff truly apologize for inconveniencing you the day of last visit with us but we work hard to have optimum service experiences every visit and if you can give us one more try you will find out We are! Please feel free to contact us if you need anything. Thank you

2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Service Review
Service was fine
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 10/31/2019

Awesome Thank you!

WC
Wanda C.
East Hartford, CT
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Customer service very professional
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 10/30/2019

thank you Wanda!

EJ
Elizabeth J.
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Back ordered
Service is always great but I had to wait over two months to get a part that was back ordered. The Hyundai people said they would call when it came in but I ended up calling twice to check on the back order. When I called the third time I was told that it was in.

Hello Elizabeth,
 Thank you for the five star review on our service performance with your last visit with us, I am glad to hear that things are completed at this point if you need anything, please give us a call. Thanks again.

Bloomfield, CT
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Feeling better about my 7 year old car
My car had brake , steering ,and door lock issues, all resolved in an expertly and reasonably timely manner. They greeted me very promptly and took care of what needed to be done and got me out.
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 10/29/2019

THAT IS AWESOME, THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

Unionville, CT
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Helpful Service
My service appointment was handled with efficiency. The service person answered all of my questions about my new hybrid patiently and graciously, and I had several questions.
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you very much!!

AN
Anthony N.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Great!!!
The Service Representative was very knowledgeable, but more so, courteous and efficient.

Thank you! The five stars is what we push for, Thanks again.

Michael S.
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Great service at reasonable prices
Great service; reasonable prices

Thank you!

Windsor Locks, CT
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Best place to get your car serviced
I have never had a bad experience here. They always take the best care of you. Best dealership around.
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you so much Luke, it is always great to see ya!

James P.
Stafford Springs, CT
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Poor first visit but they made up for it with a quick customer service turnaround!
Gavin called me and expressed his condolences for the staffing issue at the time of my service. He apologized and was extremely generous with the offering of compensation to make up for our bad experience. We will be returning for all service going forward as the sales experience was a pleasant one and we are more than happy with the Vehicles performance thus far!

Thanks Gavin and Raj!!

10/15/2019 Category: Service
Not Great!
Read my first section comments!
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 10/15/2019

Hello James,
 My name is Gavin and I am the service manager for the dealership. I am sorry to hear things got held up on your service visit, lets do that, I like what you said about your next visit. I am willing to give you your next oil change on us just so you can see that we are good people and that we have good intentions for our customers! Please the dealership has two doors to the left of the building just drive up in your car and the doors will open for you, pull in and we have about three to five guys inside at all times ready to asst. you and your service write up.
 I am going to reach out to you just to make sure you received this.
thanks

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Excellent value
very accommodating - price for service was good

thank you!

Richard C.
Wethersfield, CT
10/13/2019 Category: Service
Great sales & service staff
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 10/14/2019

Great Customer! Thank you for the five star review!!