4.6

Natalie T.
Windsor Locks, CT
03/26/2020 Category: Service
OIL CHANGE DURING COVID-19
Plenty of space in waiting room. Bathrooms and area being cleaned. Plastic sheets over driver's seat.Doing what they can to keep area safe with limited touch and safe distance. Did not feel at risk. Usually do our own oil change,but work is one of the escential
places open so no time for home car maintenance at this time.
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 03/27/2020

Thank you So much! We are doing everything we can, This is the time to unite and get through this together Safe!!!

Wethersfield, CT
2019 Hyundai Kona
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Listened
They listened to what I wanted done and did exactly that!!
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 03/25/2020

Thank you!

Joseph P.
Hartford, CT
2016 Hyundai Veloster
03/24/2020 Category: Service
great service phenomenal service
as always on point.

Thank you Joe! Customer's as yourself make our Job easy!! Thanks again.

Karla B.
East Hartford, CT
2020 Hyundai Sonata
AWESOME EXPERIENCE
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 03/23/2020

Great Customers!!

Windsor Locks, CT
03/21/2020 Category: Service
This dealership is great.
Easy to make appointments, they are fast and efficient and let me know what is happening with my vehicle.

Thank you Very much! We are working hard at this!!

VM
Vesley M.
West Hartford, CT
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Very good service.
Very good service, short wait time, and a good overall experience. I would not go to another service center.
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 03/21/2020

Thank you So much! We love having you as our Customer!!

SG
Susan G.
Rocky Hill, CT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/17/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service is outstanding at Lia Hyundai
I bought my pre-owned Santa Fe from Lia in November, 2019. Salesman, Deen, and GM, JD, and the guys in finance were all so great to work with! Biggest thing...they LISTENED to me. Because of that, I bought the car I WANTED. The pre-owned leased Santa Fe had been cleaned and serviced before I took ownership and it was immaculate. Two months after buying the Santa Fe, I noticed that the wipers weren't working well. I brought my car in and the wiper blades were replaced at no cost. I recently went in for the 5,000 mile oil change since purchase. Again, service was outstanding. I waited in the very nice customer service area and had coffee and a snack and my car was ready in 45 minutes. While I was there, Deen and JD were quick to come up to me as say hello. They really appreciate my business!

Go see Deen in Sales. Meet JD and the executive team. Stop by Service. You'll want to buy your next car from Lia.
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 03/17/2020

Thank you for all your kind words, It means a lot to us here at the dealership, we do appreciate you taking the time out of your day to do this! Thanks again

GG
Gilles G.
Simsbury, CT
03/16/2020 Category: Service
Great , friendly service
Excellent service, excellent and friendly staff.
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 03/16/2020

Aw, Thank you, We have great customer's to work with!!

VT
Vilma T.
Manchester, CT
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Good service and fast
Good service without appointment
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 03/11/2020

Thank you, Glad to hear that things worked out.

New Britain, CT
2008 Hyundai Elantra
03/09/2020 Category: Service
The best service Ever!!!!! Check engine light issue
All the guys there were so helpful and patient with me. Manager Gavin is awesome!!! Thank you and my engine light hasn’t been back on since my gas cap was replaced 👌🏾
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 03/10/2020

Aw! That's Great and you are a great customer!!! We are super pumped that that engine light is staying out. Thanks again!

MA
Maria A.
Hartford, CT
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Waitin room
The waiting room is nice and you have coffee and sometime donuts for your customers
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 03/06/2020

Hello Maria,
  Thank you for the great review, we push hard for the five stars.It means so mush to us here, Yes the donuts ROCK!!!
We try to have a good variety of snacks for you. Thanks again

PM
Peter M.
West Hartford, CT
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Ionic repair, again
Ionic repair, again

Hi Pete,
 Sorry to hear that your vehicle was giving you some trouble recently, Please keep in mind that this survey is to score us here at the dealership for the services we provided to you in the time of need, such as time frame of repairs, advisor communication etc. We push hard for all five stars, Please let me know if we could or can do anything to earn that fifth star next time. I thank you for being our customer and letting us service your vehicle(s)!

MZ
Michael Z.
Tolland, CT
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/04/2020 Category: Service
Exemplary service
Always satisfied with friendly atmosphere and great service.
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 03/05/2020

Thank you! means a lot to us.

SV
Shelly V.
New Britain, CT
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/03/2020 Category: Service
Service department rocks
Awesome service always satisfied
GAVIN P B., Service Manager from Lia Hyundai of Hartford responded on 03/04/2020

Thank you for the five stars!

Bristol, CT
03/02/2020 Category: Service
I will never buy a Hyundai again

Thank you for the five stars, Sorry you are not enjoying your Hyundai. Maybe I can do something? let me know please.
860-240-1700