WO
William O.
Silverton, OR
12/05/2019
Lousy proprietor , got an oil change on my 2009 Ford it took over three hours they charged me $104.00 and insulted me when I left. Would not recommend to my ex mother in law!
I provided this place with two bottles of additives , I asked them to provide me with the empty containers when I pay. The proprietor showed himself at time of pick up said to me " if you don't trust us take your business elsewhere. Wish he would have said that to me before charging me $104 for an oil change . Would not recommend this place to my worst enemy

TH
Tim H.
Richlands, NC
11/19/2016
Owner was disrespectful
Been going here for over 10 years. Have bought at least 5 sets of tires for 3 different vehicles. Today I honestly felt disrespected. Owner was behind the counter and was taking care of customers. He did everything but call me a liar when I told him the prior services I had had on my vehicles. Felt honestly like he was just out to make money and didnt care about his customers. Never have I been treated worse there. He should stay in his office.

LL
Luke L.
01/31/2015
honest business
These days it seems so hard to find businesses that you can trust. I've been coming here when I'm in town for years now and I'm always pleased with how well these guys look out for me. And every time I'm there I witness them looking out for others in the same manner. It is no surprise that they are rated so well.

LL

WESLEY C.
Sneads Ferry, NC
12/29/2014
GREAT SERVICE
You guys always treat the customer with respect and help find what is needed to be done to our car. Fast, great service.

DEWARD H.
12/25/2014
Awesome service!
Thank you to the whole staff and have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

RICHARD S.
Ford Expedition
12/23/2014
outstanding service
out standing service as always for more than 25 years great team

THOMAS B.
12/20/2014
I trust you guys completely
I've been doing business with liberty tire at least 25 years. Always courteous and helpful. Service has been beyond what I have a right to expect. These guys are always looking out for my best interest , short term and long term. they often find me a choice that saves money now and in the future.

CATHERINE W.
Richlands, NC
12/20/2014
professionalism, and very helpful
Everytime I go there they are so efficient. The staff is very polite.

GS
GEORGE S.
Acura MDX
12/16/2014
Helpful, friendly staff and consistently great service!

LINDA S.
Outstanding professional service.
We have made Liberty Tire our "go to" place for all of our vehicle needs for many years and have never been disappointed or had a complaint. This business is superb.

DEBORAH H.
Review of service
The guys at the counter are extremely nice. As I was sitting and waiting for my vehicle, I noticed that every other customer that came in was met with enthusiasm and courtesy. The wait time was not excessive. My only complaint is that a new sticker was not put on my inside window reminding me when to change my oil.

LINDER M.
GMC Acadia
12/13/2014
The people!
Always friendly and excellent service. They have genuine concern for their customers. They have serviced my cars for years.

STEVE M.
12/13/2014
Great service and prices
The staff is always friendly and goes beyond to help. Steve,Andy Keith,Jeb and Eddie always great to work with. Great mech, in the shop doing the work. Can always count on David that does alot of my stuff. Great aiting room and they have the best coffee in town!!

KC
KEVIN C.
Chevrolet Silverado
12/12/2014
oil change/tire rotation
I have been bringing my vehicles to Liberty for about 12 years now and have never had a single problem. They do work and they treat the customer well.