CL
Cliff L.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
11/14/2019
Wonderful people and service!
I brought our sport trac in for a "rattle". Within 5 blocks, it was diagnosed and fixed. Darn sunglasses had gotten dislodged in the upper console. When back in the shop, Rueben discovered a slow leak in one of the tires. It was fixed and I was on my way with zero $$$ spent. Now our new car will be in for an oil change soon! My husband and I highly recommend Longview Auto & Tire!!

PZ
PAGE Z.
11/13/2019
Top notch quality of work
Had my tires replaced this morning along with an alignment and the truck drives amazing compared to the old tires. I would give 5 stars but the time of service was a little lengthy. I scheduled an appointment at 8am and dropped the truck of promptly and didn’t get a call back until 1:15pm. Other then that the service was fantastic, and I will be doing business with Longview auto and tire again.

DOROTHY M.
Chevrolet Camaro
Pleasant and professional
Staff were pleasant and proficient. The repair was a reasonable cost

Marie H.
11/13/2019
I highly recommend Mike, he is knowledgable and professional. He went above and beyond for me. I would've given 5 stars if I didnt have to wait so long (2hours) to have wheels mounted. I'll definitely continue to do trade with these guys! I'm all about supporting local business!

Alignment
Had my alignment done yesterday, got the truck back and it drove perfect! Couldn’t be happier. Thanks Chris for the great work!
Janelle H. from Longview Auto & Tire responded on 11/13/2019

This is awesome to hear.  Wishing you many happy miles with your truck.  See you next time!

Silverlake, WA
Best repair facility in Longview
Best in the business
Janelle H. from Longview Auto & Tire responded on 11/13/2019

Thanks for the positive feedback! It has been a joy to carry on the many decades of exceptional customer service in our hometown business.  We look forward to continuing to serve all of your vehicle needs.

KT
Kim T.
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/10/2019
Good and Bad
My first interaction was great!! It was late on a Friday and needed to get in for what I considered an emergency. Front counter guy got me in... eased my mind and set me up to get the problem fixed ASAP.
Second interaction was much different. I'm pretty sure that the mechanics were way over booked that day. I was told it would take 3-4 hours.... I gave them 6 and I still had to wait for well over an hour. Front desk guy is super cool.... he had the crap job of having to tell me about my wait but he was always very nice about everything.
Janelle H. from Longview Auto & Tire responded on 11/13/2019

Hey Kim, thanks for the review.  These reviews help to improve our service in the future and with further training.  Yes, sometimes due to the nature of service work, repairs may take longer than anticipated.  Keep Going.

Bee B.
10/31/2019
The best one stop shop
From selecting our new tires to the diagnosis & repair of our front suspension grinding, this shop has done a wonderful job taking care of us and our family vehicle!
Janelle H. from Longview Auto & Tire responded on 11/02/2019

Glad we could be of help, Bee.  We strive to be your go-to one stop shop.  Keep Going!

GH
gina h.
10/20/2019
Damaged Vehicle
My husband took his 2003 Chevy Silvardo here because the place that he usually goes to (T&T Tire in Kelso, Wa which we HIGHLY recommend) did not having any openings until the following week. He went there to have 4 ball joints changed on his vehicle. My husband could have replaced them himself but he was working and getting ready for another hunting trip so he was hoping it would just be one less thing he would have to do.
He dropped his vehicle off and I picked him up ten minutes till 5. Which they close at 5pm. He was not happy with the price of 1800.00 dollars he was quoted. He thought that it was excessive and that he def could get a better price at T&T. So after thinking on it overnight he decided he would just do it himself. He called the shop at exactly 0730 the next morning (when they open) to inform them he was going to come pick up his truck. He was told that they had already gotten four hours of work done on it. So I know when I picked my husband up from the shop they hadn't started any work and they close at 5pm and open at 0730. I guess they must run a second and third shift there?!
So because of these stated hours he kept the vehicle there. His suspicion was they hadn't done anything yet and were just saying this so he wouldn't come get his vehicle and lose a sale.
While the vehicle was in the shop he got a call from them saying that the whole electrical system had failed and nothing was working. He then had to drive back down to the shop and diagnose the problem for them. It turned out that somehow they had taken a crowbar and damaged the wiring harness in the process. He was really annoyed because they acted as if it wasn't anything they had done. He had to walk them through how they had damaged the vehicle and how now the wiring harness needed to be repaired!
When he asked how long it would take for the shop to repair the damage they said "we will keep it till it's fixed." Great.......So he got his vehicle back after three days. No discount for the damage and additional time they kept his truck. Nothing.
My husband said he will never recommend this shop to anyone ever (this was his recourse). I told him he should call them and speak to the owner or manager and he told me he had already talked to one of them and they didn't care. I told him he should write a review but he is a man of few words. He is very honest person and said he doesn't want to ruin anyone's business. I told him that if that is the way that they run their business then people should know.
I was thinking that perhaps this was an isolated incident but on reading some reviews from unhappy customers with damage to their vehicles and over pricing I see that it is not.
I did send an email to the shop asking them to call my husband about this matter but no one did. So hence my review.
I would highly recommend T&T Tire in Kelso though. They do excellent work in a very timely manner at a reasonable price.
Janelle H. from Longview Auto & Tire responded on 10/20/2019

Thanks for letting us know about your experience and bringing this to our attention. I want to look into this for you and will get back to you asap. Thank you for your patience!
In the meantime, we would greatly appreciate the opportunity to discuss this further with you; please call (360)425-3933 and ask for Roy the owner. We look forward to speaking with you and working towards earning back your business.

Janelle H. from Longview Auto & Tire responded on 10/29/2019

Thanks for your patience as we reached out to you via phone and reviewed your situation!

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We work hard to be a place that our customers can rely on for a job well done. Feedback like yours is an excellent reminder to all of us to pay attention to the details.

We recognize that there are many options out there for auto repair, and we appreciate that you gave us a shot!

SR
Silvia R.
Toyota Yaris
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Silvia said the business is sometimes too busy and takes too much time to work on her vehicle.
Janelle H. from Longview Auto & Tire responded on 10/22/2019

We appreciate your feedback, Silvia.  Thank you for being a loyal customer!

TG
Tracy G.
10/15/2019
Brakes fixed.
Everyone was awesome, as usual. Thanks for taking good care of me and my Pilot.
Janelle H. from Longview Auto & Tire responded on 10/17/2019

Thanks for continuing to choose us for your automotive needs, Tracy.  See you next time.

Michael H.
Clatskanie, OR
Trustworthy, fair and knowledgeable
We cannot say enough good things about this shop. We bought a pickup truck from a dealer that unknown to us had all kinds of problems. We were looking for a local ASE certified shop that got good reviews and decided to try Longview Auto and Tire. We are so happy we chose Longview Auto to do the work. They were committed to finding and fixing the extensive list of problems. They earned our trust and treated us fair with the cost of the repairs. The owners, Roy and Reuben, are both very kind and knowledgeable men who care about their customers. The employees are polite and helpful. The mechanic, Bill, is a top-notch mechanic. He knows what he is doing. This place has earned our business and we will recommend them to anyone.
Janelle H. from Longview Auto & Tire responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you for the kind words, Michael!  It's our goal to meet and exceed every customer's expectations.  We are glad we could help bring your pickup truck up to par.  We will see you next time.

FB
Frank B.
Local complete auto service
Didn’t have to wait lots of representatives complete tire lineups didn’t have to make an appointment what’s not to like
Janelle H. from Longview Auto & Tire responded on 10/11/2019

As a small business, we appreciate the time and effort you took to leave a review.  Thank you for your business, Frank!  See you next time.

AW
Angela W.
Ryderwood, WA
Buick Century
Angela Wesner.
I was treated wonderfully. I got a little lost trying to find the shop but Andy was awesome giving me directions to find it. He stayed on the phone with me until I had it in sight. Everyone was very nice and friendly. I will be back in the future.
Janelle H. from Longview Auto & Tire responded on 10/11/2019

Angela, it's great to hear of the attentive service you received at Longview Auto and Tire. See you soon.

CP
Cindy P.
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Cindy said she has used this business for 30 years and the staff always provides great work.
Janelle H. from Longview Auto & Tire responded on 10/11/2019

Thanks for the brillant 5 stars, Cindy.  It's been our pleasure to carry on the 40+ year tradition of exceptional customer service in our hometown business. We look forward to continuing to serve all of your vehicle needs.

10/07/2019
Local owners
Local always wind with me!
Janelle H. from Longview Auto & Tire responded on 10/08/2019

Thanks for using Longview Auto & Tire for your vehicle needs.  We enjoy serving our local community.

ET
EVALIN T.
Vancouver, WA
Ford Fiesta
10/07/2019
Great Customer Care
I drove in from out of town, found I had a screw in my tire. With concern they fit me in, got me out in time to make my appointment! Great group there, I recommend their services!
Janelle H. from Longview Auto & Tire responded on 10/08/2019

Thanks for the great feedback, Evalin.  We are grateful we were able to accomodate you, so you were able to safely make it to your other engagements.  We hope to see you again.

BD
Bill D.
10/06/2019
Friendly service
I’ve always had friendly service here and prices for the services I received are competitive with other shops around town. Got my business. 👍🏻
Janelle H. from Longview Auto & Tire responded on 10/07/2019

Bill, thanks for the kind words.  As a small hometown business, we appreciate the time and effort it takes to leave a review.  See you next time.

Blake H.
Jeep Liberty
10/05/2019
Friendly
thanks got my jeep done within a day
Janelle H. from Longview Auto & Tire responded on 10/05/2019

Blake, it is our pleasure to provide fast and efficient service to every customer and we're happy to help in any way we can.  We look forward to helping with your future car repairs.

AJ
Annette J.
10/04/2019
My car was taken care of .
Mike kept me informed on what they were doing. Took longer then I thought, but they needed a certain tool to finish. Once rhey had that my car was in tip top shape. Thanks LV Auto & Tire.
Janelle H. from Longview Auto & Tire responded on 10/05/2019

It is great to hear back from our customers about the fantastic service they receive.  Thank you and see you next time.