TG
Tracy G.
05/20/2019
Trusted service.
Trust them to take good care of my car. I feel like family.

HF
Heather F.
Kalama, WA
05/18/2019
Highly recommended!
Always so nice and helpful! Honest about your car’s needs. Recommend them highly! I have talked to everyone about them in the two days since I had my car in. Thank you so much!

Christine W.
Kia Optima
05/16/2019
Easy breezy
I am new to the area so this was my first time using Longview auto & tire. I bought two tires and this place had the lowest price and was able install the tires quickly. I was told they have a layaway option for future tires which I may use.

Megan S.
Silverlake, WA
Suzuki Aerio
05/15/2019
Best place to go for honest service
They take the time to listen to your needs and provide honorable service. Highly recommend!!

Doug M.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Doug said that he likes the work that the staff do.

05/12/2019
Fast, Friendly, and Professional Service
The young man at the front desk was friendly and answered all of our questions. We were called with what they needed to do to our truck. They called and we went and picked it up. The inside had been covered up to keep it clean. We were very impressed.

Alex M.
05/08/2019
Just honest service
Great my drives and turn correct Thanks

Jerry B.
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said the business was timely and fair.

SR
Scott R.
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Scott said the business provided good service.

JY
Joy Y.
05/07/2019
Review update - It has been a good experience after all. 🙂
A few days ago I posted a review and gave them 1 star for the overcharge I had but I communicated with them, turned out it was a miscommunication at their end. They refunded me of the overcharge, I was so glad. This was the original review I posted...
“I requested for a quote a week before and they quoted me $68.51 for the oil change including tire rotation and wheel balancing but after the job, they charged me with additional $72 for the wheel balancing. I don’t want to argue with the guy at the counter that I have the email about the quote so I paid for it. They did a great job with the oil change and everything but was not happy for the additional charge I got. I was surprised and not ready for it.”
trisha r. from Longview Auto & Tire responded on 05/08/2019

Thank you for understanding, and we're glad it's all sorted out!

MT
MICHEAL T.
Nissan Titan
05/07/2019
Nice crew
Very nice and helpful people. They're a pleasure to work with.
trisha r. from Longview Auto & Tire responded on 05/07/2019

Thanks Michael. We appreciate the feedback.

John P.
Chevrolet Tracker
05/07/2019 Category: Service
John said he would recommend this business for service.

Rachael H.
05/04/2019
Amazing and fast service!!
Called Friday for new tires, next morning went in and was out in less then two hours with amazing service! I will be back!
trisha r. from Longview Auto & Tire responded on 05/07/2019

Hey Rachael! We're glad you came in, and glad we could help. Thanks for taking time leave us the review!

Richard W.
Tire rotation
Stop by the tire shop in Longview Washington on announced. There was no hesitation in rotating my tires for me.
trisha r. from Longview Auto & Tire responded on 05/07/2019

Thanks for choosing us as your go-to tire shop Richard. We'll see you next time.

Tim S.
05/03/2019
Friendly and helpful staff. Came with a question got a knowledgeable answers that was helpful . Oil change on the spot would have taken less then a hour but I was asking the mechanic questions .
trisha r. from Longview Auto & Tire responded on 05/07/2019

Hey Tim. We're glad we could answer your questions. Also, we appreciate your business and the time you took to leave a review. We hope that you come back again.

Maybe the saying; "one can not walk and talk at the same time" should be "one cannot change oil and talk at the same time"?

Jerry B.
05/03/2019
service and winter tire removal
service took a little longer than communicated, while the winter tire removal (on rims) was fine, no charge , but the low tire indicator light was not checked, and is still on. That will need to be re programmed or reset as the regulator tires ( on rims) are all ok.

Hello Jerry -

Thank you for the review. Please stop by anytime that's convenient for you so we can take a look at it. If it's an oversight and simply needs to be reset, we'll take care of it immediately with an apology for missing it the first time. If it's something else like a faulty sensor, we'll find out. See you soon.

JY
Joy Y.
Dodge Dart
05/02/2019
Not happy with the additional charge.
I requested for a quote a week before and the quoted me $68.51 for oil change including tire rotation and wheel balancing but after the job they charged me with $72 more for the wheel balancing. I don’t want to argue with the guy at the counter that I have the email about the quote so I paid for it. They did a great job with the oil change and everything but was not happy for the additional charge I got. I was surprised and not ready for it.

Hello Joy -

I'm so sorry to hear about the mixup on your job. It's disheartening when things like this happen, and I can understand your frustration. Although we made an honest mistake, we certainly didn't intend to inconvenience you. We're an old shop with new owners, new staff, new services, andt old-fashioned values. Right now we're working hard to establish our shop as a place that people can rely on for a job well done at a fair price. Your review is an excellent reminder to all of us to pay attention to the details. So thank you for taking the time to leave it. Honest feedback like yours helps us to stay on track.

It's my understanding that you stopped by and were given a refund for the overcharge. I hope that resolved things. If there's any other feedback or anything else you need, let us know.

Again, thanks for the review and your business. We hope to see you again.

SA
SHARLA A.
Clatskanie, OR
Kia Sorento
05/02/2019
Seemed ok, got done what I needed, only thing is might had a better discussion on tires but I should have asked more! Didn't try to nickle and dime me
No pressure.

AY
ANNITA Y.
04/30/2019
Great Place
Comfortable as soon as I walked through the door. Fast and job well done.
trisha r. from Longview Auto & Tire responded on 05/07/2019

Well that summed it up nicely! Thank you Anita. Come back and see us again when the occasion arises.

SR
Sharron R.
04/28/2019
They took care of my truck quickly.
Even tho it was not my scheduled appt time they worked me in & did the work quickly j professionally. Everyone in the office was friendly & helpful. Thank you Lv Tire & Auto.
trisha r. from Longview Auto & Tire responded on 05/07/2019

This made our day. It's great to hear that the whole Longview Auto & Tire Team hit the mark. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We really appreciate it.