Toyota FJ Cruiser
02/25/2021
Great work, price, and system notifications
Came in for an alternator test/replacement and what they quoted was the final price, reasonable as well. Great work and everything is working as it should.

MK
MARC K.
Waco, TX
Toyota Venza
02/23/2021
Like doing business with my Uncle
I bought a car unexpectedly to love Field auto if you weeks ago. From the first phone call, I knew I was dealing with professionals. Not only in the auto repair field, but in customer relationships. They called me with a repair summary a day before they had promised they would actually be able to. They made suggestions as to how to get the car back on the road and if I wanted to do extensive repairs what that would cost. I never once felt like I was being mislead or mistreated. Love field Auto has made it into my saved contact list and will be the people that I call every time I need an auto repair

GW
GARY W.
Lexus GS 350
02/12/2021
Thanks Kevin and Randy. Always great service at a fair price!

TP
TREY P.
02/10/2021
Solid guys
I have used Love Field Auto for years now. Randy and Kevin and the rest of the crew are solid guys do great work for a very fair price.

MICHAEL C.
Volkswagen CC
02/10/2021
knowledgeable staff, friendly, honest management
Quickly diagnosed and fixed car. Reasonable turn around and cost for unusual problem.

LJ
Luann J.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
02/04/2021
Honest and Reliable
I feel as though they are always telling the truth. I trust what they tell me. That's very reassuring.

CYNTHIA C.
02/04/2021
Best service on the planet
They always go over and above. Best prices, fast efficient service. This is the only place to take your car to be repaired

Kia Optima
02/03/2021
Great communication, price, and service
Kevin and Randy were perfect. I hadn't run my car in over a year, and was worried about how serious the issues could've been. They were transparent throughout the process and very straightforward on the potential issues.

Hidden gem of a shop! Will be returning in the future.

01/28/2021
Oil Change
This is a top notch shop! Easy to schedule an appointment, dropped my car off and had it finished in no time. Cost was about $70 in total for a synthetic oil change and filter replacement, right on par with the average. Super customer friendly and fantastic service! Will absolutely be looking to use them in the future!

01/26/2021
Great, helpful, courteous service
They are so friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. Not knowing much about cars, it’s nice having a shop you can trust.

01/26/2021
Outstanding experience. Efficient, honest, favorably priced, and high quality work

STEVE C.
Grapevine, TX
Chevrolet Avalanche
01/22/2021
Avalanche brake and oil leak repare
They diagnosed my issues in an appropriate time. When the repairs were being done, they discovered the extent of repair was not as extensive as they initially thought. The repairs were finished on time, cost was reduced due to revision of service provided.

RD
ROBERT D.
Keller, TX
01/22/2021
Awesome place and trust worthy

GH
GREG H.
01/20/2021
These guys are fair, honest and trustworthy
I have been taking my car to Love Field Auto for only a couple years - just a handful of times. The first was a air conditioner issue that I thought would be a $1000+ fix. They fixed it with less than a $100 and could have just lied to me at told me it needed a new compressor. They did not and i was very grateful then.

Today was after i took my Tahoe in to another garage where I was told I needed a $2000 suspension fix. I brought this car back to Love Field and they told me there was nothing wrong with my suspension and the other place was taking me for a run for my money. They addressed the things I needed done and I was out of there spending less than $150.

Next time - I will come straight back to Love Auto and totally bypass any other garage closer to my house. Thank you Kevin who helped me today; you were awesome to work with!!

01/18/2021
Helpful and quick
I have brought two cars into this location and have had a positive experience both times. The first time, the dealership wanted to do a $1500 major service. The owner at Love Field Auto looked over my car carefully and did what needed to be done, and got me out for far less than the dealership wanted, car runs great. The second time, my van needed a new power steering line, the got it in and fixed it the same day. I also had a friend bring a car in here for an oil change and they recommended he get a repair done on the transmission, he thought they were trying to just get some extra work out of him and he declined, but then the transmission went out a couple of weeks later. They know what they are doing here. I would definitely recommend this auto shop.