11/19/2020
Excellent service. Honest. Reasonable and Prompt.

Irving, TX
Nissan Sentra
11/18/2020
Came in for a check engine light, and Kevin was very clear with explaining what was wrong/ cost/ and time for repair. They were fast and returned my car promptly. Great service!

CARRIE W.

OSCAR D.
Wichita Falls, TX
11/13/2020
Love Field Auto rocks!
Had a busted passenger side headlight. Changed the bulb and still no good. Called Firestone and they wanted $1O5 for diagnosis, plus $120 per hour labor plus parts. Stay away.
Love Field Auto found loose wires in the headlight socket, soldered them, gave me a brand new headlight bulb and out the door for less than $90. It was also our first time at the shop. These are good, honest people and I cannot say enough good things about their work ethics. Highly recommended!

CO
CAITLIN O.
MINI Cooper Coupe
11/11/2020
Honest mechanics
Excellent service, fair pricing. Never try to up-sell you with suggested repairs you didn't request.

JOE C.
11/11/2020
Randy and Kevin give all their customers the personal touch.

Nissan Rogue
11/09/2020
Fast service!
Always great for fast and efficient service. Thanks again!

DAN C.
Kia Sorento
11/07/2020
Trust!
Check Engine light went on, then car wouldn't start. I boosted the battery, headed to Love. Randy called with news a sensor had died, and there was nothing wrong with the electrical system. That's why I take a taxi from and back to Love Field to have the work done there and pick up the car when they're finished. I trust them as much as I do my Dr. They tell me exactly what's wrong, and more importantly, what's ok. The few times I haven't in the past 10 years and used other shops put a huge, unnecessary dent in my wallet. I drive away knowing from Love Field with confidence everything is fixed! Right! Did you know, you can check on the internet to see how your auto repairs costs compare to others? Love Field is almost always at the low end.

KH
KATHRYN H.
Toyota Sequoia
11/05/2020
Amazing service and attention to Covid protocol
Amazing service and attention to Covid protocol

11/04/2020
Great work on foreign cars and affordable
Staff is very knowledgeable and work is always done well and in timely manner.

Kala B.
FIAT 500
Quick and easy
Very easy to work with, fair pricing, good work done in a reasonable timeframe!

TC
TIM C.
Fast, quality service
Fast, quality service for oil change, tire air pressure and rotation, and new windshield wipers.

Michelle W.
Friendly, Helpful, Fast, and Affordable
So happy I took my car here! Kevin and Randy are so nice and very thorough! They fixed the problem quickly and without breaking the bank plus they gave me tips on how to prevent any future issues. Very trustworthy and I’ll be referring others for sure! Thanks so much!!

SHERA S.
10/26/2020
Very upfront about cost of repairs before moving forward with repairs. I also appreciate how they explain what the issue was with my vehicle and what happened to cause the issue.
I’ve always had a great experience in the times I’ve taken my vehicle to Love Field Auto. I’ve always felt very informed about what the issue is on my vehicle before any repairs are started with my permission and appreciate being told the cost of the repairs up front before any repairs are started.

MICHAEL B.
Irving, TX
10/22/2020
Road Trip Review
Driving to Colorado and I wouldn’t trust anyone to give my vehicle the once over. Thanks!