HM
HENRY M.
Ford Police Interceptor
08/07/2020
Great work
My first time at this garage and well they fixed what I knew was wrong with my truck. I have been to the dealership before I stopped at this garage and the pricing is pretty much the same as the dealership. They did complete the truck as mentioned. So overall very good service

Jim M.
Grapevine, TX
Jeep Cherokee
08/06/2020
You can trust these people. I have taken my cars to them for years.

ER
Everic R.
Honda Civic Sdn
08/05/2020
Love Field Auto is a diamond in the rough!
I’ve been taking my cars for service and repairs to Love Field Auto for a few years and have experienced consistently high quality work at very fair prices. They are the the proof that dealerships over-quote and charge way too much. I’ve never hesitated recommending them to friends and family.

MA
MATHEW A.
Knowledgeable and Trustworthy
They do what they say and say what they do. They contact the customer before starting the repair and do not recommend unnecessary repairs. Very trustworthy. They are also knowledgeable when it comes to vehicle diagnosis and repair.

CYNTHIA C.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
08/05/2020
Best service on the planet
These guys must have gone to Tony Robbins seminar because they always undercharge and overdeliver. I went in expecting to pay a high price like I would have at Freeman Mazda but instead Kevin called and let me know the brakes just needed to be lubricated. They also fixed the windshield blades which I didn’t even tell them about, and they took it down the street to have it inspected for me. Plus they parked the car inside so it wouldn’t be too hot when I went to pick it up. ❤️👌🤩

DONNA B.
2001 Honda aacord
Thank you all so much!

Toyota Land Cruiser
08/01/2020
Rack and Pinion replacement
I’ve been taking my car for years to Love Field Auto. Both Randy and Kevin make an excellent Leadership Team for the shop. They are honest when you need repairs and when you can save some money for a bit if the job is not that urgent.

Hyundai Tucson
07/31/2020
Trust
You can trust that the work on your car will only be what is needed, High quality work and parts, and realistic pricing. I trust them with my daughters car repairs!

Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
07/30/2020
Considerate, thoughtful, honest, and scrupulous are the best way to describe Kevin and Randy!
Dropped my car off to get it running a few days ago. It had been sitting for many, many months and I simply wanted to get it up and running and able to pass inspection. After keeping in touch with me on a timely basis as the work progressed, randy called and gave me his honest answer that my car was not worth fixing. I had a feeling that may be the answer, however, Randy and Kevin were brutally honest with me and didn’t lead me down the primrose path and charge me up the rear for unnecessary work. This kind of honesty and integrity is rare these days and I highly recommend Love Field Auto to anyone who is looking to take their auto to a mechanic who is honest and cares about his customers. No bull!! What a breath of fresh air in a business fraught with dishonest, money hungry crooks. Thank you Love Field Auto for being a trustworthy business where honest working folks can get a break!!

GB
GREG B.
Lincoln Town Car
Unbelievably easy and professional
Kevin and Randy made me feel like I was part of the family from the minute I called. They helped me arrange to have my 92 year old father's air conditioner fixed even though I was 3,000 miles away. Most importantly, they made him feel comfortable that they would take extra caution during this pandemic to sanitize the cabin when they were done. They did what they said they would do, when they said it and how they said it. Most importantly, they knew I was out of the country and could not physically check their work, so they could have told me anything was wrong with the AC - compressor or any other expensive part and I would have no way to verify. Instead, they told me it only had a Freon leak that they fixed for a fair price. I would recommend any one looking for honest, knowledgeable and professional mechanics to trust Love Field Auto.

Travis M.
Great experience!
They’ve always provided me with great service and affordable pricing. What’s even better is that they take care of you, and I’ve never felt that they tried to take advantage of me. I went in, got what I needed to get fixed at a great price, and was informed of other things I may want to think about in the future. That’s the kind If service I wanted and received!

CHRISTIE B.
07/23/2020
Competent, friendly, quick
I found Love Field Auto by searching on the internet. They were able to get me right in, diagnosis my brake problem, replace my pads and rotors and had me on my way. Randy was very friendly and sent texts to let me know the status of my car. This will definitely be my new go to place for automotive care.

PA
PEQUETTA A.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
07/20/2020
Great service every visit!

MF
Michael F.
07/17/2020
polite,quick service, good job
We were pleased with the timely job completion and quality of work. Very polite and explained work done and why.

CV
CYNTHIA V.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
07/16/2020
Integrity
These guys are the real deals. I drive five hours from Amarillo to have them work on my car.
A solid code of ethics from these gentlemen ensures that I will continue to bring my automotive business to Love Field Automotive.