SUNITA B.
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
03/30/2020
Dependable as always!
Randy & his team at Love Field Auto are dependable & excellent. I have trusted my 2012 Mercedes care to them & appreciate their honesty, timeliness, high quality care. Thank you for your services - I will continue to use your services & to recommend you all:)

Jeremy M.
03/27/2020
Great, efficient, straightforward
I was very pleased with my experience for an oil change.

CONWAY B.
Irving, TX
Jeep Cherokee
03/26/2020
Great Shop
I wouldn't trust any auto repair shop as much as Love Field Auto. I've been going there for years. They do great work, at a very fair price.

MELISSA B.
03/25/2020
Top notch people and service
Great service, very reasonable rates. They work hard and get you in and out quickly with the job done right. They stand behind their work. First place I have found in Dallas that has the small town feel like I am from. Have used them 3 times in the past year. They go above and beyond. Will continue to use them as long as they are there. Can not say enough great things about this place.

BA

VIRGINIA J.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/20/2020
Reliable Service
I just had my rear brakes replaced at Love Field Auto. The service was prompt, efficient, and reliable. Kevin stays on top of what my car - an older model Volkswagen - needs as far as repairs and service. I depend on Love Field to service my car and I know that if Kevin tells me something, he is telling me the truth and I need to pay attention! Thanks Love Field!

LG
LARRY G.
Duncanville, TX
03/19/2020
Fantastic job!!!!
Replaced camshaft phaser and oil control valve bank. Completed perfectly!!!!

RL
RICK L.
03/19/2020
I’ve been doing business with LFA since I moved to Dallas. They were highly recommended by family.
I use them for my personal vehicles as well as my company vehicles. Great customer service, honest, fair prices and very knowledgeable mechanics.

Lincoln MKC
03/18/2020
Quick, Quality Service
Provided quick, quality service at a good price.

RP
REBECCA P.
Arlington, TX
03/16/2020
Amazing rates and service
Went in for an antenna repair on my Honda CRV and they exceeded my expectations. The rates were fair and the service was excellent. Highly recommend Love Field Automotive!

JENNIFER S.
03/12/2020
Honest
Randy and Kevin are both very knowledgeable and run an ethical business. Always prompt.

CN
CHINWE N.
03/10/2020
5 Stars
Fair, honest, quick. All things you want in a local mechanic/repair shop. Totally trust Kevin and these guys to get my car and I safely to 300,000 miles!

03/04/2020
Trustworthy Service
Read about Love Field Auto on Reddit, the reviews ring true

03/04/2020
Open and honest communication
The guys were great about communicating quickly and honestly with me. Their online rating is the way it is for a reason!

AG
AL G.
02/27/2020
Mirror repair
Replaced passenger side mirror; promptly with perfect color match