Overall Rating 4.2790702/5Overall Rating 4.2790702/5Overall Rating 4.2790702/5Overall Rating 4.2790702/5rating 4.2790702
Overall Rating 2.11628/5Overall Rating 2.11628/5rating 2.11628rating 2.11628rating 2.11628

PP
Patricia P.
07/15/2018 Category: Service
15,000 mile service
friendly service completed in time promised.

Chaska, MN

Excelsior, MN
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Never better

07/13/2018 Category: Service
Really happy with our service.

BR
Brenda R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Everything went so smoothly and everyone was very friendly!

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Services
Ok
Carleen S., Service Manager from Luther Bloomington Hyundai responded on 07/13/2018

Thank you for coming in.  We appreciate your business and your feedback.

Jennifer M.
Kewanee, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Good service. Very friendly.

Thank you for the great review!  We look forward to helping you again.

Jason L.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Great service great people
Dropped my car off completely care free. I knew it was in great hands with great people. I had a simple 60,000 mile check up and the car has never run smoother than after this service.

Thank you for the great review.  We appreciate you trusting us with your car's needs.

SE
Steven E.
Hendersonville, TN
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Amazing!
Absolutely amazing customer service!!!

We think our guests are amazing too!  Thank you for the great review.  We hope you had a safe drive back home to Tennessee.

2016 Hyundai Genesis
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Customer service is important
Long story short. Actions speak louder than words. Do what you say you’re going to do.
Carleen S., Service Manager from Luther Bloomington Hyundai responded on 07/15/2018

Thank you for your feedback. While we do our best to accommodate all of our customers, it sounds like the courtesy shuttle was out when you requested a ride back. We do offer low cost rental cars if that helps in the future.

Norwood Young America, MN
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Like always
Like always, my service was performed in less time than I was told it would take. The advisor was very friendly and made everything quick and effortless. Throw in a free car wash and vacuum and I'm a happy customer!

Thank you for the great review!  We are glad you enjoy the complimentary wash!

Savage, MN
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
Very good service
Always have had good service-
Carleen S., Service Manager from Luther Bloomington Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for sharing your consistently great service.  We look forward to helping you again.

Burnsville, MN
Great Service Team
Awesome service team to work with, quick and very professional.

Thank you for the great review!  We appreciate your business and your feedback!

ST
Stephen T.
Saint Paul, MN
One concern
I am pleased with all the work that was done. However, when I went to my car, I saw oil smudge marks on the driver's door and on the hood.
I am a perfectionist and when I saw those smudge marks it was a bit upsetting. I spoke to a manager about it and suggested that someone examine every car that comes out of service to make sure it is clean.
I'm very thankful one of the employees was very kind to wipe off the smudge marks.
Dr. S. J. Thompson

Thank you for your feedback.  I apologize that the vehicle was dirty when delivered to you.  We will look into a better process to spot check as suggested.

2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Extraordinary Customer Care Focused
I brought my newly purchased 2013 Hyundai Genesis 2.0T coupe into the service department to have a recall issue addressed. Although they were extremely busy, the staff could not have been more accommodating. The waiting area is spacious and comfortable. Snacks and liquid refreshments were available as well as various seating areas and remote controlled big screen televisions. When my car was returned to me, they not only completed the work but also washed and dried the interior/exterior and installed my new license plates-all without charge! I felt very well taken care of. Extremely pleased!

Thank you for the great review!  We value your time and always do our best to expedite service when possible.  We look forward to helping you again!

Travis M.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Title
Showed up 25mins early for my appointment and they were able to fit me in at that time. It did take a little longer than expected, but it was a Friday at 430pm so I understand. Overall, will be back.

Thank you for the great review!  We appreciate your business and your feedback!

Kevin M.
07/10/2018 Category: Service

Thank you for the great review!

TH
Timothy H.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Oil change, tire rotation and a car wash
I had brought in a coupon that I had received in the mail from you for $25.00 and I presented it at the time I was met in the service drive, when I went to pay for my services they did not take the $25.00 because I did not spend enough money having an LOF and tire rotation. It sure would have been nice if they would have told me this before I had agreed to have my service work done.

Thank you for your feedback.  I apologize if there was any confusion in regards to the coupon.  Unfortunately, the coupon is a maximum discount of 15%, which did not allow for the full $25 off.  I would be happy to answer any other questions you may have.

BC
Beth C.
Zimmerman, MN
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Pleasantly Surprised
I've had the best experiences at this location with all my interactions regarding my Sonata.

They keep me updated on the progress throughout my service visit and provide a comfortable modern environment to hang out in (including a nice separate play area for people with little ones to keep them entertained.

Thank you for the great review!  We are happy to hear you enjoy servicing with us and the dealership amenities.

Michael S.
07/07/2018 Category: Service
Quality
Excellent service, friendly staff, good value, cleanliness
Carleen S., Service Manager from Luther Bloomington Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for the great review!  We look forward to helping you again.