Overall Rating 4.3859656/5Overall Rating 4.3859656/5Overall Rating 4.3859656/5Overall Rating 4.3859656/5rating 4.3859656
Overall Rating 2.16071/5Overall Rating 2.16071/5rating 2.16071rating 2.16071rating 2.16071

02/21/2019 Category: Service
SantaFe tail light replacement
Friendly, courteous, prompt

Chanhassen, MN
2014 Hyundai Tucson
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
My car was done when expected. Very friendly and helpful staff.
Clearly explained the work that needed to be done. They even left me a Valentines cookie in my car. They go the extra mile in customer service.
Carleen S., Service Manager from Luther Bloomington Hyundai responded on 02/21/2019

Thank you for the great review!  We are glad you enjoyed the cookie!

John H.
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Continued good service.
Was in and out quickly for an ECM update!

Thank you for sharing your great experience.  We look forward to helping you again!

Dianne G.
Sacred Heart, MN
2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Fast service and friendly, courteous people
There was only one hitch in my service visit. My car smelled like wet dog when I got it back. Outside was washed and inside was cleaned, which was all great, except for the fact that it smelled awful.

Thank you for your feedback.  We will look into this concern as the complimentary wash does not include interior work.  We apologize for any inconvenience.

Askov, MN
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Very knowledgeable and friendly staff!
Ease of getting an appointment.

Thank you for the excellent review!  We look forward to helping you again!

2010 Hyundai Elantra
Everything was good.

Thank you for the great review!  We look forward to helping you again!

OK
Olivia K.
Waconia, MN
2012 Hyundai Azera
Five Star Dealership
Excellent service..thanks so much!
Carleen S., Service Manager from Luther Bloomington Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for the excellent review! We look forward to helping you again.

RD
Rochelle D.
Maple Plain, MN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
Has everything..
The service is outstanding! From the minute I walked in until I left...

Thank you for the great review. We aim to make the service experience smooth from start to finish and are glad it showed. We look forward to helping you again!

Margaret R.
02/19/2019 Category: Service
An AWESOME dealership with awesome employees
Everything was perfect. I can't say enough good things about this dealership and their employees! I love them!

Thank you for the awesome review. We appreciate your business and look forward to helping you again!

GE
Garrett E.
Champlin, MN
Awesome job
This experience was phenomenal.

Thank you for the phenomenal review! We appreciate your business and your feedback!

2007 Hyundai Tucson
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Good service but could be faster
Not rating 5 star because I felt that a lot of time was lost waiting for parts that were not in stock. Otherwise, great service. I really like getting updates via text and the ability to pay before picking up the car.

Thank you for your feedback. We are always looking for ways to improve the customer experience and will pass along the suggestion to our parts manager.

Debra W.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Our rep, Austin, made our experience smooth and easy. Communication was professional and timely.

We are glad you enjoyed working with Austin! Thank you for the great review.

Judi D.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff that answered all my questions and concerns. They gave me a ride to work and picked me up when my car was done, you don't get that kind of service from other places.

We are glad you enjoyed the courtesy shuttle. Thank you for sharing your experience!

Miguel S.
Belle Plaine, MN
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Another example of great customer service
As soon as my review was submitted, I received a call from a service tech asking what they could do to improve on my visit. This not only gives me confidence and reassurance that they are very customer centric, but also motivated me to change my rating from 3 to 5 stars.

02/19/2019 Category: Service
The level of service. The attention to the customer, and the ease of getting service scheduled, and completed.
The level of service is second-to-none. It is easy to schedule an appointment using the vehicle app. and there are plenty of times available so that it works with my schedule (even same day appointments). I can run over during lunch and not skip a beat of my day. The attention to the customer there is excellent, everyone is very professional and service driven. I rated it at 3 stars and not 5 simply because of an issue I had with a previous service visit, which they were right to correct and make right. And also, because of the time it takes to get the service done. An oil change can take up to 1.25 hours. But obviously, no one is perfect.

Thank you for your feedback and for speaking with us today. We look forward to helping you again.

Rachael M.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
I think the staff at Luther Bloomington Hyundai is simply wonderful! Everyone has always been extremely kind and considerate and explains everything that is being done.
Carleen S., Service Manager from Luther Bloomington Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for the great review!  We appreciate your business and your feedback!

02/15/2019 Category: Service
Very prompt and cheerful service.

Thank you for the great review of our efficient service!  We appreciate your business and your feedback!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Professional, courteous, friendly and does the job right and on time.

Thank you for the great review!  We appreciate your business and your feedback!

Jonathan F.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Had multiple recalls that needed to be taken care of. Everything was done to satisfaction. Always friendly staff.
Carleen S., Service Manager from Luther Bloomington Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

We are always happy to help! Thank you for the great review.

Mark M.
Service Done
Very good job.

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to helping you again.

KD
Kirk D.
Osseo, MN
Excellent Dealership, Terrible experience with Sonatas and Hyundai
This is the second and last Hyundai that I will own. Once again the car stranded me in terrible weather. Twice i have had to have a 2018 Sonata hauled in on a flatbed. The experience with Roadside assist was horrible.

However, the dealership was great. The went out of their way in bad weather to help me even coming and picking me up and arranging towing when Roadside assist was incapable of handling the situation. They went out of their way to make sure the situation was parts were repaired.

Between having this vehicle towed twice and needing roadside assist 8 times on my 2015 Sonata I am done with Hyundai. No matter how nice the car is or how many features it has, if the car does not move it is not a automobile
Carleen S., Service Manager from Luther Bloomington Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thank you for letting us help!  We appreciate the great review!